Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Read this for those who complain alot bout the MOD's!


Are U tired with the whiny members?  

  1. 1. Are U tired with the whiny members?

    • Yes
      9
    • No
      3


Recommended Posts

Posted
Ok, well, I've been hearing alot of ppl whine latly about how the MOD's are "abusing their power" or "are commies". Well, don't whine when they close the topics, I would've made u ppl sound like complete idiots! I did it before, and I'll do it again, maybe thats why alot of ppl like me, what do u think? Well, if ur gonna complain, talk to some of the ppl who were around when I was a MOD, no topics were closed, u just sounded like a complete idiot in them though:devil:
Posted
Uhhh, ok, here's what i'm trying to acheive, if they think rule under our current MOD's are bad, then they should've been there when I was in charge, and practically the only MOD on GD:devil:
Posted
Umm, I think i'm bashing myself! And if anyone complains that I bash them, remember, I bashed myself! My attempt is to give the whiners to understand that if they want commie rule, well, better put me back in charge, or they should shut up! Besides, it's sooo fun bashing urself! U can't get mad at anyone but U!!!
Posted
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]HEY im the only one allowed to bash myself on these boards... dang u trying to steal my rights!!!!!!!!! anyway yes GD was quite horible back then... i hated it... left it for the gaming forums :) love them... now i venture here to look at babygirls *drools* handiwork :)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Posted
[COLOR=firebrick][SIZE=1]I agree. . normally, anything goes, as long as people dont start bashing each other. I found that I was drawn to these boards becuase of how open it was, and pretty much anything goes :naughty:

I have read many topics or posts that other forums would ban for. You have to give major props here, since everyone is really cool about what is said.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[SIZE=1]Well, no one should complain... because they have a reason WHY they close the threads. Also, look at stardust... she got very angry... that's one of the idiots who take it seriously...

PS. NO MORE DAILY OTAKU...!![/SIZE]
Posted
[SIZE=1]Ya, I'm tired of whiney members. Yes, I [i]do[/i] remember when you were a mod here, lol, it didn't bother me though.

But seriously, there aren't really [i]that[/i] many rules here at this board, just a few simple ones that are easy to follow and don't limit our freedom to speak our own here. Just can't spam, or swear, or whatnot. Easy enough for me to follow, easy enough for others to follow. I guess it's the people who complain are the big spammers, lol[/SIZE]
Posted
Well, It wasnt me, but Im gonna say No though too. Because I tend to be a little whiny about some things, but I never state my actions in the public, just through aim....I dont think that it should bother you if people are whiny or not, people are entitled to their opinion, and quite frankly I find this thread useless, it is just creating a stir......
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Krillen [/i]
[B]Well, It wasnt me, but Im gonna say No though too. Because I tend to be a little whiny about some things, but I never state my actions in the public, just through aim....I dont think that it should bother you if people are whiny or not, people are entitled to their opinion, and quite frankly I find this thread useless, it is just creating a stir...... [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Exactly... close the thread before anyone cries Gendo... it's best for the whiners...[/SIZE]
Posted
i have one big problem with those complaining about the mods. if you don't like what the mods (or any other member) pm them or something-deal with it privately :butthead: . that way you aren't going to get everyone so defensive, and you aren't going to look like a :bawl: . k, nuf said.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i]
[B]

[SIZE=1]Exactly... close the thread before anyone cries Gendo... it's best for the whiners...[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

Gohan gohan gohan. No one cares what the whiners think, cause, well, all they think is that they are getting the raw part of the deal, when actually, we, the ppl who don't whine, get the raw end of the deal because good threads are closed because u, the whiners, start complaining and spam the topic!
Posted
[color=deeppink]*whines* But this topic is sooo spammyyy...

Heh, joking kids, joking :p

Though it is kind of getting no where...we'll see where it ends up. But I would like to thank all of you who don't talk down us mods, yes...'tis kind of you ;)[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Akito [/i]
[B]we, the ppl who don't whine, get the raw end of the deal because good threads are closed because u, the whiners, start complaining and spam the topic! [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]I am a whiner am I? See I told you to close it... but now I am complaining because you said something which wasn't true... I am NOT a whiner...

"Because me, the whiner, start complaining and spam the topic..."

Damn you...[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i]
[B]

[SIZE=1]I am a whiner am I? See I told you to close it... but now I am complaining because you said something which wasn't true... I am NOT a whiner...

"Because me, the whiner, start complaining and spam the topic..."

Damn you...[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]All I have to say is...:rolleyes:...that is all.

Topic closed.[/color]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...