Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Lord of the Rinds: The Wrath of Sauron


Recommended Posts

Posted
Juno: I heard the rumor.

Ralvenar: Then why did you?

Juno: Siren needed help.

Ralvenar: You help Siren and still standing?

Siren: He got lucky.

Juno: *smile* Yes I did. And I believe these belong to you.

Siren: What?
*hand Siren the arrows*
  • Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
ooc: hey guess what?!? you konw the little icon above members in the high right coner?!? well i found out that they're people in orange suites!! i would have sworn that they where carrots!!-.-'

``````````````````````

siren: i must express my deepest apoligies(sp?) i rarely give myself time to think before i shoot... i'm glad you weren't killed
Posted
Juno: *smiling* It alright the point is I wasn't killed. *still smiling*

Siren: You seem to be a little to happy for someone who almost died.

Juno: I find it funny. And it's not the first time that happen to me.

Ralvenar: The sun is soon to rise. Let us return to Tom.
Posted
tom char and the hobbits sit beside the embers of a dieing fire as the night wariors return

char : do the dark hunt us even now? a pitty that will make our journey all the harder , no doubt you told them we knew not of the ring?

Ralvenar: I did
char: then you know they will watch every exit they can
Ralvenar: of course
tom:enough ill talk i forbid it food apearded on a table you will eat before You leave ,
sam:thats more like it
pippin:thats just like you sam.

char: frodo take that ring off and join us... thats a hobbit

frodo confused comes back to the table
frodo: how...
char: I'd advise you not to do that a in the future no good will come of it

as the party finished thiere meal they parted with tom all rideing horses save char and the hobbits who rode kaeldor......
Posted
Ralvenar: We are superior in numbers to those damned ringraiths...... but even I will only be able to take down 3 at most before I am slain...... we cannot fight and expect to win....... or even survive.

Char: What do you propose?

Ralvenar: We must stay off the roads as best we can. But we must all stay on horse back. Char, you back a horse, and we will have to split the hobbits up.

Pippin: Oh great...... who do I have to ride with?

Ralvenar: Young Frodo will ride with me...... Ken will take Sam, Kool will take Merry.... and Char will take Pippin. We must now take a more Noth Westernly road...... although it will take us a week more to reach Rivendell.
Posted
[color=crimson][i]Sam was overjoyed at riding with a elf... Ken grinned slightly...

They rode North West... None of them speaking much... listening carefully for any suspcious sounds....[/i][/color]
Posted
char:well master pippin saddle up
pippin: on that thing
char: kaeldor is the swiftest creature on four legs and will bear what ever I ask him to and no rider shall ever fall from his back

pipin scarcley came to the tigers shoulder and needed a boost
to get on but once on he was content.

pippin: ahh I dont belive it how could any one wish to ride a horse after this
char :indeed

and the fellowship continued on its secretive way.........
Posted
Ralvenar: That is not necessary Siren. I may be a better shot... but I am also bigger, an so I will be better protection for Frodo.

Siren: What are you saying?

Ralvenr: I mean that if we were shot at, the arrows are less likely to hit Frodo if he is behind me, rather than you.
Posted
pippen: do they usualy argue?
char: your guess is as good as mine

as pippen and char traded storys and boasts about smoke rings the fellow ship did not notice the strange beast lurking in thiere wake
Posted
What, are you illiterate? Are you unable to read or something?

Well basically.... I met Siren in pub, told her to find ring bearer, Kool joined siren, i went to Tom bombadils. Ken and Juno joined me. We met char in forest, and went to tom's. I tought Ken some magic, siren and kool showed up with Frodo (ring bearer) and Sam, Merry, and Pippin. Ringwraiths showed up, I sent them away, now we head to Rivendell to seek Counsel from Elrond.
Posted
Hey SS Trunks. I never found the sign up thread. Can you just tell me what i need to give you....
Posted
siren: yes... i suppose you have a point... but just in case...

she put her bow away and brought out two irregular metal shapes...

siren: shurrikens... i'll be a better shot with these
Posted
To Andrew and Forte. You will need:
Name:
Race:
Age:
Weapon:
Bio:
Description:

Please note that you cannot have magic. Only myself and Ken know magic.... and Ken only knows one spell. I want to keep this LOTR, not turn it into a magic fiasco.
Posted
*Juno rode in silent with his eyes close and saying a word or a question*
Char: Why so quiet Juno?

Juno: I'm may not see the enemy but I can still hear them that and I'm worry.

Ralvenar: Worry about?

Juno: What to come.

Char: And what is that?

Juno: The unknown.
Posted
Juno: Char do hear that?

Char: Hear what?
*then a arrow fly right to Char for his chest but Juno grab it right before it about to hit*

Juno: This. *hold up the arrow*

Ralvenar: Everyone down!
Posted
Juno: Well this is good to be fun.

Char: Right.
*Juno ready his bow and let a arrow fly*
Posted
*Juno is rewarded with a piercing scream.*

Juno-Yeah! Got one!

*Kool turned her head to where the scream came from.*

Kool-They're over there! Fire!!!!!!

*everyone fires more arrows and are rewarded by more screams.*
Posted
Since when were you guys quick and dextrous enough to catch arrows?
----------------------------------------------
Ralvenar gets upto his knee. He looks around, as the others watch him in silence.

Ralvenar: Orcs........

Ken: So far into the shire........ but how?

Ralvenar: They are lost, and already battle wounded. They are but 5, and all are outcasts I am to presume.

Juno: What do we do?

Ralvenar: Myself, Char, and Ken will take care of them. The rest of you stay and guard the hobbits, as it could easily be an ambush.
Posted
Name:Rhys Kendisan

Race: Elf

Age:1080 (56 human years)

Weapon:Large katana sword and a long bow

Bio:Brother of Ralvenar, Rhys and Ralvenar are best friends and they vowed to always quest with each other no matter what the odds

Description: Long silver hair, deep brown eyes and a brown< red and green tunic
Posted
Ralvenar ventured through the forest when an orc jumped him by surprise. Ralvenar unsheathed Audrill while in a turning position and cut the orcs legs off. However just as he did this an arrow pierced the orcs neck. Ralvenar stood up to see his brother Rhys standing there.
Rhys:i told you id show up brother.
Ralvenar:its good to see you again my friend.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...