Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
*Treme tosses and turns in bed*

Treme:...I can't sleep.....*Treme walks out of the hospital and leans against the wall watching the stars*
Posted
[color=royalblue]ooc:There, shortened my siggy.

Akira:*looks behind him*(thinks)Bryan! S**t! He can't see me! I hate to do this, but...*pulls out pistol, and shoots bryan in the leg*

Bryan:OWIE! YOU LITTLE B***H!

Akira:Sorry, but u don't want to see this.[/color]
Posted
[color=royalblue]OOC:Nobody sees me like this, okay?
Akira: (thinking)Oh no. Shoulden't have done that.*runs behind rock and dragon wings come out of his shoulder blades, and fangs come out of his teeth(like vampire fangs)And a dragon tail comes out of his tailbone, and smoke comes out of his nostrils, and his eyes narrow, and become yellow, and slitted*Their bound to see me like this![/color]
Posted
*Treme runs through the place and then sees Bryan on the ground...*

Treme:...Bryan what happened...?

*Treme bends over and begins wraping the wound*
Posted
[color=royalblue]The two see smoke coming from behind a large boulder, but when they get there, what was there is gone[OOC:I'm going now, so don't do much with my chracter...I'll continue this tomorrow.][/color]
Posted
*Treme shakes his head*

Treme:....what was that.......

*Treme walks back to Bryan*

Treme:Can you stand....?

Bryan:*attempts to stand up again*NO %$#%^

Treme:Siren give me a hand....I hope we can manage this *Treme moves onto Bryan's left side*
Posted
*Treme nods as he helps Bryan get to his feet*

Treme:.....don't worry about it....when he returns we will get to the bottom of this....Siren please give me a hand....
Posted
[color=crimson]As a angel Akira i detect all evil...
~~~


[i]Ken is hovering above[/i]

Ken: The true form of Akira....

[i]Ken closes his eyes and Bryan's gunshot wound heals....[/i][/color]
Posted
Just becauseit isn't human dosn't mean it is nessecary evil Ken....
--------------------------------------------------------------

*Treme watches Bryan's wound heal*

Treme:......

*Treme, Siren, and Bryan all head for the hospital*

Treme:.....*sigh*...a lot has been happening....
Posted
Bryan: True, but I don't think that bullet was normal....-rubs his leg- It still hurts, and shouldn't an angel healing you, make it perfectly fine.....I don't think he is evil though...just confused...
Posted
What WB!?!?
--------------


Treme:.....*sigh*.....we will figure out what is going on with Akira when he gets back....we should get some rest though....unless you guys already did it...I want to plant the seeds and get crops growing tommorow....
Posted
*Treme shakes head*

Treme:I have a feeling Ken will be guarding us regardless....

Ken:ehehe

Treme:....but if you feel the need to take guard...then fine....I will relive you in a couple of hours...*Treme walks into the hospital and lays down on one of the beds*
Posted
Bryan: I know...this place is apart of me now though...I already lost one life...not going to lose another one...Ken can you take that side..I will take this side...-walks over to one side of the city-

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...