OtakuBoards

-Appocalypse- (play)

DeathKnight

• Replies 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[color=crimson][i]The yelling of Ken could be heard, as he flew up, followed by hundreds of Demons. His blood fell from the sky, onto the soldiers in the town. He stopped flying, breathing heavily, and bleeding horridly. His wings were cut in several places, and the halo was blood stained.

The demons converged on Ken's postion, suprising him, and His yells got louder. In a large explosion, all the demons attacking Ken flew off of him, being hurled to the ground. a fourth of Ken's wing had been cut off, the ppiece of his wing laying in the village near Travis.

His left wing was glittering with drops of Angel's blood... The slow flow fell onto the front lines of the village....[/i]

Ken: Pain... Ful.... Pa... in... fu...l.... AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[i]Ken began yelling. A small implosion occured, with Ken being the center of it. A large Black orb formed around Ken. Black lightning bolts emitted forth, striking along the whole outline of the village. The black orb disappeared, and instead of a kid with wings, Orion stood. His wings were extened. and healed...[/i]

[i]Orion decended downward into the middle of the group of demons... they began to converge on him again...[/i][/color]

i'm backkkk!!! oh yeah!!! let the blood wrath flow!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

siren tilts her head back and howles a war cry before plunging into the fray... blood stained everything and a demon loomed out of the chaos at her back, oblivious to this new threat she continued to battle her way foreward... finding himself unnoticed the demon attacked her exposed side landing a cruel hit down her back... enraged at being wounded siren whirled and tore into him... a red haze filmed over her eyes but she fought on, detirmined to finish this war as soon at possible... her active mind shut down and every move she made was automatic, the product of many years of training... the blood soaking her clothes took her strength with it... and she stumbled and fell to one knee... fighting to pull her self into a fighting stance she panted exaustedly... a demon, seeing her stumble advansed hoping for a quick kill

Bryan: *scans the battlefield and sees the demon andvancing on Siren* Oh hell nah! We ain't losing her twice! *fights his way to Siren* *Steps infront of the Demon and Siren* *the demon hesitates for a second* Oh what is the demon too scared! Come on **** face lets go! *charges at the demon* *they begin to battle exchanging perries and blows*

Bryan: *helps her up* Well just the same...I'll stay by you...you arn't in a condition to fight...but I don't suppose I can change your *stabs a creature* mind can I? *stabs another one* Is it just me or are these annoying little pest getting *perries a blow and kills another one* Easier?

[color=crimon][i]A mountain of dead demons about 50 bodies high was in the middle of the lessening army. Orion stood on the top of the tower, looking down on the death and destruction.[/i]

Orion: .... Give it all away... Just to have somewhere to go to... Give it all away.... To have someone... to come home to to... Give it all.. Away... Just to... have somewhere... To go to... Give it all away... to have... someone... to come home to.... *sighs* For mankind... For a home for the people. For the people who need someone... Like me.

[i]Orion silently nodded to himself, and ascended. He flew to the front lines, and descended. He riased his hand, and a Cross appeared in the sky, and the first three rows of demons instanly died. The other demons not as close to it weakened considerablly.

Orion didnt look back, but walked slowly into the ranks of the demons, and started killing demons without any fancy moves waht so ever. The demons stepped back from him and stared at him.[/i]

Demon: What are you?

[i]Orion slashed his sword in the direction of the voice, and without looking, continued walking. He sang softly to himself as he went deeper into the ranks. Orion finally spoke...[/i]

[b][i]I... Am Peace... And End to the fight... Mankind, Mankind is Hope... Whereas the angels have always been the calm after the storm... The time of peace happens now... And no one, will stop me. Not even a Death Knight......[/b][/i]

[i]The demons piled ontop of Orion. A cross appeared in the sky, and all the demons on the battlefeild died instantly... Orion spoke from within the dead pile of demons again, his voice heard all over...

[b]Mankind may be able to fight, and you may not have needed or wanted my help...

But you. You have been fighting for far too long. You need this war to stop, for you have the fight of being manking. The fight of being... human... That you have to fight everyday. A war with supernatural evil isnt needed as of now.[/b]

Orion came out of the pile of demons, and morphed back into the less perfect version of the Arch Angel, which was Ken...[/i]

Ken: Peace... At last... No more death... and destruction... For, now... At least... I must go think... in my house...

[i]Ken walked slowly into the silent town, and walked to his house.... His kept his head held high, observing the cross that was above the town. It slowly faded.....[/i][/color]

Kool-(quiet voice)wow. That was amazing! I've never seen anything like that!

Bryan-It's nothing less than I would expect from him. Orion and Ken are powerful in many ways. His emotions is one. He seems to have some way of controling them, then letting them out when needed. (ooc: if any of this made any sence to you. It did to me for a while, but then I confused myself.)

[color=crimson][i]Ken sat in his house with the shades shut, the door locked, and a do not disturb sign on the door knob. He was leaning on his hand and had his eyes closed[/i]

Ken: Miserable... Jussss Miserable. I have to deal with people dieing... Demons... I really wish I could have someplace to go to to be alone... A tall mountain, with a spring... The trees wave in the breeze, and birds chirp... I walk along a path to a lake, and sit and watch the glimmering water... It becomes silent, and I slowly smile watching the waters sparkle and shine.... And everything is- Perfect.

[i]Ken slowly got up, and opened the door to his house and walked out. He walked twards the gate slowly, and turned east to the lake... He walked the few miles to the lake and sat down and watched the water[/i]

Ken: So close to perfect...

[i]Ken's eyes glanced beyond the green to the wasteland, where shadows loomed and walked about...[/i]

Ken: Yet, so... very far... from perfect...[/color]

Bryan: *looks at Siren* You need help??

Siren: No I am fine...*trys to walk and falls*

Bryan: Thats what I thought...*helps her to the hospital* Now listen to the nurse!!

Nurse: Oh my god! Bryan sit down now!!

Bryan: What??

Nurse: Look at that huge gash in your arm!!!

Bryan: Oh...that....thats nothing..ya..um...bye!! *runs out*

siren: don't leave me here!!!

she scrambles up and streaks for the door falling flat on her face within 5 steps

siren: dam.n you bryan!!! i'm not gonna sit here and be tended!!

she staggers upright and steps toward the door...

nurse: siren!!! halt!

siren turns and backs up to the wall

siren: needles...:eek: help? AHHHHHHH!

the nurse grabbs her arm and sticks her with the seringe

siren::drunk: uhhhh...weee

• 2 weeks later...
*Kool walks by just in time to see Bryan run out of the hospital*

Kool-Bryan, what are you doing?

Bryan-escaping the nurse.

Kool-What? You don't like needles?

Bryan-no, and I don't like lying there doing nothing. The nurse won't even let you sit up!

Kool-So you're just gonna let Siren do that?

Bryan-Yep! :D

Kool-You do realize that she's not gonna be too happy with you?

Bryan-yep!

Kool-....Ok, but when she's through with you, YOU'LL be staying there.

[color=crimson][i]I'm going to start up a new sign up thread, in hopes that new people will join.[/i]

------

[i]Ken stepped out of his house and looked around.[/i]

Ken: It's kinda quiet today.... I wonder if I should be glad or worried... *scratches head*

[i]He walked thru the village and out into the grasslands surrounding the village...[/i]

Ken: Yea... I need something to do... wonder what Siren is up to...

[i]Ken sat down on the grass, layed down and looked up at the rolling clouds[/i][/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i]
[B][color=crimson][i]I'm going to start up a new sign up thread, in hopes that new people will join.[/i][/B][/QUOTE]

Sorry, yall, but then make it bro! This biçth is tiiiiiiiiiight, man! I have a new char to try out too(It's like Ken is to Orion, what Neil is to ??????). Good, good, Hell yeah...