OtakuBoards

Otaku Big Brother: Vote off #Ate, err, I mean Eight.

Flash

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted for Raiha

FF: Your not suppose to say who you voted for!

Forte: Oppsie.... Hehe.

No offence Raiha but your the last non mod there, i think it would be a funny contest with only mods and gods.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forte [/i]
[B]I voted for Raiha

FF: Your not suppose to say who you voted for!

Forte: Oppsie.... Hehe.

No offence Raiha but your the last non mod there, i think it would be a funny contest with only mods and gods. [/B][/QUOTE]
that would be sumthing, lol they would probly all be editing the polls and stuff

I'm not talkin about you or the otheres I just said that sometimes someone may slip and mod votes but I'm not talkin specifically about anyone I'm just sayin that If someone wanted to they could easily manipulate votes.

Rico's is in the lead for votes right now.

[COLOR=royalblue]Well. *crosses arms* This is quite interesting. I'm the only girl, and the only non mod/god person left. I think I'm cursed.

On second thought, I don't think it's fair that I get voted off for those two reasons. And one more thing. Forte.....go bury yourself in wet concrete.[/COLOR] :naughty:

Warlock said: But just because Flash and Sephiroth are not being voted-[b]against now doesn't[/b] mean they one of them will win.

(against. Now, doesn't)

Hahahahahahaha! I finally found a flaw in Warlock's posts!(j/k, bud)
No wait! It ain't an error!
:cross: :cross:
lol! sorry!

Raiha? Why do you act so moody? You sould lightin' up! ;) :D
lol.

I don't want Rico to be voted out! Why? Because he SLID me out the house. Not threw like Final_Flash or Seph or Raiha would. ^__^;
I would like to see Raiha thrown out straight on her fac---
*WHAP!*
:blackeye: :drunk:
Ok, so, who agrees?
*WHAP!*
:blackeye: :drunk:

Ok, see ya lata!
:babble:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i]
[B][COLOR=royalblue] Forte.....go bury yourself in wet concrete.[/COLOR] :naughty: [/B][/QUOTE]

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: .............erhem.....yes, i agree woth Raiha. she shouldn't be voted out for those reasons. it would be a good contest if there was 1 non mod, and the rest mods...........................just a thought :D.........

So that is why I voted for Ric.......Fin........Sep.......................err, i won't tell that..........

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i]
[B][COLOR=royalblue]

On second thought, I don't think it's fair that I get voted off for those two reasons. And one more thing. Forte.....go bury yourself in wet concrete.[/COLOR] :naughty: [/B][/QUOTE]

flaming the voters tend to be the best way to get voted off, lol....

SS Trunks:Well, it looks like someone's got to defend Raiha........... anyone............ anyone? Oh fine, I'll do it!

Vioce in my head: But the mods might be mad at you.

SS Trunks: Naw, their all cool [SIZE=1]except for Sephiroth, I never liked that shifty character[/SIZE]

Vioce in my head: You know what to do..........

SS Trunks: What's that?

Viove in my head: BURN EM ALL!!!!

SS Trunks: Burn um, shouldn't I just vote for one..........

Vioce in my head: Fine, don't listen to me, see if I care!

o............k................
--------------
Raiha: I wouldn't throw you out. I'd let you stay because you amuse me. ....In a twisted sort of way.......But anyways, give me back my dollar.

Amuse? O....k. *hands Raiha TWO dolla's*

Warlock:He does amuse us all in that way...why, I'll never know...

WTFH?! Did Warlock actually say that or did he get hacked again?! I guess I've been spendin too much time buddin around with him(long story, it's about my VB MB) Well, I guess it's my infanite charm...... NOOOOOOOOT! lol :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ;) :D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by shibatku [/i]
[B]Well I'm glad she got that dollar back sheesh shes been goning on about it for two days.*Stealls dollar and dips in gasoline and burns it* whoops:naughty:* [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=seagreen]It's not nice to play with fire. LOL, and since SSJ4444 gave me [i]two[/i] dollars, I still have one left, which you are not getting. *sticks it in shirt* See? :devil:[/COLOR]