Raiha Posted November 30, 2001 Posted November 30, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue]...............this is okay........but I'd preferably stay in the house......[/COLOR] :whoops:
Krillen Posted November 30, 2001 Posted November 30, 2001 How about they Post Pone it for a day and who ever votes for who ever first then that person goes..... so the creator of the thread makes the poll when everyone least expects it and who ever is voted for first is kicked out!!!
RicoTranzrig Posted November 30, 2001 Posted November 30, 2001 Or maybe we could just wait for a tie breaker....
Raiha Posted November 30, 2001 Posted November 30, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue]..........Well I favor the deadline one better. Cause people are more likely to vote for me than Mods 'n' Gods.[/COLOR]
RicoTranzrig Posted November 30, 2001 Posted November 30, 2001 What if I just flip a coin and break it myself?
Anti Posted November 30, 2001 Posted November 30, 2001 mmms....NOO!!....one of the two coolest people is going to be outta the house...hmmms as to breaking the tie...Rico...what did you mean by break it yourself...as in vote....?.....that would work...and it would be up to chance....
Raiha Posted November 30, 2001 Posted November 30, 2001 [COLOR=seagreen]Naw, don't flip the coin. I hate chance.[/COLOR] -_-
RicoTranzrig Posted November 30, 2001 Posted November 30, 2001 I already voted...so I would just have to call it...
RicoTranzrig Posted November 30, 2001 Posted November 30, 2001 Nah, the vote off isn't over yet...I'll wait until tomorrow night...;)
Raiha Posted November 30, 2001 Posted November 30, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue]Great................Now I run a 90% chance of getting voted off.....[/COLOR]
RicoTranzrig Posted November 30, 2001 Posted November 30, 2001 What? it's 50% right? I'm an honest person...
Raiha Posted November 30, 2001 Posted November 30, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue]I'm also compensating for that one person who hasn't voted yet, that probably hates me.[/COLOR]
RicoTranzrig Posted November 30, 2001 Posted November 30, 2001 Wait and see...if not, I already have a final verdict from the coin...
kizu Posted December 1, 2001 Posted December 1, 2001 Hehe, i just thought of something a Raiha (or Rico Tranzrig) hater could do to get rid you her/him from the house. But i don't think i will sya it out here because someone might do it. and that wouldn't be fair.
Dragonballzman Posted December 1, 2001 Posted December 1, 2001 I think you shpuld do a [B]1 DAY OLD POLL[/B] for who should be out (Raiha or Rico) Whoever gets the most votes in that is out! And [B]don't ask what happens if they get equal votes again...[/B]
Raiha Posted December 1, 2001 Posted December 1, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragonballzman [/i] [B]I think you shpuld do a [B]1 DAY OLD POLL[/B] for who should be out (Raiha or Rico) Whoever gets the most votes in that is out! And [B]don't ask what happens if they get equal votes again...[/B] [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=seagreen]Mm.......me no likee. It could end up in me winning.......I like this better.[/COLOR]
RicoTranzrig Posted December 1, 2001 Posted December 1, 2001 [COLOR=darkblue]And so I get kicked out...congratualtions Raiha...someone saved your árse...[/COLOR] :rolleyes:
Guest Zeh Posted December 1, 2001 Posted December 1, 2001 It's not over yet, there's still some time for someonr to vote for raiha...
Recommended Posts