OtakuBoards

Otaku Big Brother: Vote off #Ate, err, I mean Eight.

Flash

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by shibatku [/i
[B]And Raiha is in the lead comin down the strech..ooooooo Raiha is is the lead for votes the presures on:flaming: :flaming: [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=seagreen]............thanks alot Shiba...........................this is just swanky...all we need is another Raiha hater...[/COLOR] :(

Yep that is somthing to be pround of. I didn't even make if pastthe first vote. I wasn't in it, but that doesn't matter. I still didn' make it. i want to be in the next one. but i have to get my name out. Looks like i will have to use my knowledge of oot to try to become a mod over there (like that will happen). Better not even try. I never was good at the rpgs. but i still try (a little).

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i]
[B][COLOR=seagreen]............thanks alot Shiba...........................this is just swanky...all we need is another Raiha hater...[/COLOR] :( [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1]Just so ya know...... I don't hate ya, hun ;)
[color=crimson]OMG! I just thought of something!

Warlock/Final_Flash/Raiha/Rico/Sephiroth: IT FINALLY HAPPENED!
Neil: -.-' Anyway, if Raiha gets voted out, there will only be F_F, Rico, and Seph left!!!
Warlock/Final_Flash/Raiha/Rico/Sephiroth: DUUUH!
Neil: What are three guys gonna do in a house, all alone?!
Warlock/Final_Flash/Raiha/Rico/Sephiroth: ???
Neil: OMG! You guys are gonna kill each other! You're all gonna go nutz without a female compainion, and blow up the house!

*Trys to edit poll, but fogerts that this is not his VB board(See sig, Jitsuryoku Vortex Forums, and is this against the rules? Cuz I'm just informing ppl in case they want to go to my board.)*

CRAAAAAAPPPPPP!!!!!! THEY'RE GONNA DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!![/color][/size]
:eek: :eek: :eek: :nervous: :nervous: :worried: :worried:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SuperSayian4444 [/i]
[B]

[size=1]Just so ya know...... I don't hate ya, hun ;)
[color=crimson]OMG! I just thought of something!

Warlock/Final_Flash/Raiha/Rico/Sephiroth: IT FINALLY HAPPENED!
Neil: -.-' Anyway, if Raiha gets voted out, there will only be F_F, Rico, and Seph left!!!
Warlock/Final_Flash/Raiha/Rico/Sephiroth: DUUUH!
Neil: What are three guys gonna do in a house, all alone?!
Warlock/Final_Flash/Raiha/Rico/Sephiroth: ???
Neil: OMG! You guys are gonna kill each other! You're all gonna go nutz without a female compainion, and blow up the house!

*Trys to edit poll, but fogerts that this is not his VB board(See sig, Jitsuryoku Vortex Forums, and is this against the rules? Cuz I'm just informing ppl in case they want to go to my board.)*

CRAAAAAAPPPPPP!!!!!! THEY'RE GONNA DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!![/color][/size]
:eek: :eek: :eek: :nervous: :nervous: :worried: :worried: [/B][/QUOTE]

...You are truly crazy...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i]
[B]

...You are truly crazy... [/B][/QUOTE]
He's not [I]nearly[/I] as crazy as me! *runs off and snorts a pixie stick* OOOOHHHHH!!!!! YYYEEEAAAAHHHHHH!!!!! WHAT A RUSH!!!!!!! *starts flinging gobs of mustard at people* HEEHEHEHEEEHEHHEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i]
[B]

...You are truly crazy... [/B][/QUOTE]

And you're just noticing this now? BTW, where are you? I realize you're 7 hours behind me and all, but DAMN! It's like you're invisible. Oh, JVF got back up again, and with spiffy new colors. Check it out. *Hyponitzes everyone* Go, now!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by jcgoudy [/i]
[B]
He's not [I]nearly[/I] as crazy as me! *runs off and snorts a pixie stick* OOOOHHHHH!!!!! YYYEEEAAAAHHHHHH!!!!! WHAT A RUSH!!!!!!! *starts flinging gobs of mustard at people* HEEHEHEHEEEHEHHEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

A....................pixie.....................stick? Ok, Jc? *Injects Jc with 1 million millgrams of morphine* He'll calm down for a bit now.

Rico or Raiha???
hmmmm..... choice....
Raiha?
Rico?
Rico!!!!
Riha!!!
WHO????
This is confusion...
I know....
I'll vote for someone else...
no can't...
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!??