OtakuBoards

best manga ever

swordmaster4

Well i have a few mangas that i think are great sgt frog is really good its has lots of comedy in it and i also like get backers has good action and is pretty funny to another is doctor slump which just came out i only read 1 and 2 but its good if u know u would like it if u have read dragon ball/dragon ball z the last 1 is one piece not crazy about the anime but the mangas is great i highly recomend them all! :animestun

Guest Neko Three Eyes
I think that the best manga ever is either Dragon Ball Z or Trigun. I dont drive that sojho (however its spelled) crap. i need action in my blood or i go through good withdrawl.

I think Berserk is one of the best mangas ever. It's so bold and daring. The art is really beautiful and detailed too. Unfortunatly because of it's slow release dates it's gonna take 2 years or more to translate them all -_-

Yami no Matsuei is pretty good too. Bishies everywhere :animenose Lol

From the manga that I've read so far, Berserk. Berserk ties with Eva as my favorite anime ever, but the manga is even better than the anime. The manga actually has a sense of humor, something that the anime lacked in a big way, and the action is twice as brutal. Plus, the manga doesn't share the anime's ending, which is literally the only anime ending that actually pissed me off.

Hmm..favorite manga..well I only own four,so easy!!! Naruto,is my favorite of all time. No reason needed,it's awesome like that.. And bleach,awesome action ( and hot girls :animesmil ). Andddd,I don't own it,but I've read a little bit of it,Sgt.Frog.Hilarious. The other manga's I own are DNAngel and One Piece, I like them too.

D.Gray-man. It isn't very long so far, but it's reeeeaaally great. I adore the characters and the artwork is beautiful. It reminds me of the FMA manga. Not because the stories are similar, but rather, the way it's told strikes me as familiar. Like, it could be a serious scene, but then there will be a humorous panel in the middle of it. I dunno. It's a really great manga though, and I highly recommend it.

I'd have to say my favorite manga is DNAngel, at least right now. It always changes but DNAngel is great, the art style is wonderful (I love Bunny-sensei's work) and the characters are so much fun. Her 'villians' rank high in my all time favorite characters. Krad and Argentine being the ones I look forward to most. The plot is interesting, inspires some good fanfiction anyway, and there's shounen-ai running around like nuts, mostly around Satoshi and Krad...and Satoshi and Daisuke and Daisuke and Dark...heh.

It's just a wonderful series, the anime doesn't even come close in my opinion. (maybe because of the ending >_> )

Fruits Basket...(obbviose).....i like it because it's not like any other manga i've ever read before...it really touches your heart....it leaves an impact on you...i really like the charecters...each one has a story.....my fav. manga of all time and always will be.................

Can i just ask does it have to a manga that has been made into a series or anime, because everyone seems to be naming famous ones like Evangelion and Naruto. But i like some mangas that aren't all the famous, 'If dogs could walk' is a good one and so is most of the mangas by Yamato Nase, she's done quite a few like Pretty Scoop, Steady Study. I also like the girl that done the Viewfinder manga, oh god i can't remember her name but she has quite a few books and her own artbook. Even though it's not actuallya series yet.

But the best mangas ever?, :animestun I have only read four mangas that are from real anime, anf they are Evangelion up to volume nine, Gravitaion remix which by the way was really really really badly draw, Gundam wing (Good mangas but storyline was rushed too much) and Sukisko :nope: which wasn't even as good as the series. So Evangelion has to win it for me but if were talking none famous anime then i'd have to say most of Yamato Nase's work.

No mentions of Saiyuki? So sad...

Anyway, Saiyuki is my top favorite. Its a combination of the art style and the deep characters that draw me in. Plus the humor.

Art style is fabulous in the shading technique, and the characters express every emotion. Heck, you can see the anger flare up in their eyes..that's raw skill.

The characters are multi faceted as well, and I enjoy the fact that I can't predict them. There is also a refreshing lack of explanatory dialogue--a peeve of mine-- and it's replaced with Sanzo's ideals and the awsome phrase 'Muichimotsu'.

"If you meet the Buddah, kill him. If you meet the Patriarchs, kill them. Free of all, bound by nothing, you live your life simply as it is."

Thank you for introducing me to such a concept, Minekura-San. I'm in your debt.

Furuba(Fruits Basket) is my all time favorite and was actually the first manga i ever raed ^^ the characters are just so awesome, and everyone has a good side to them, or a reason for doing what they do. the guys are hot too especially Shigure, Hatori and Ayame ^^