Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I might be horribly wrong, but there isn't any page where the entire staff working with OtakuBoards would be listed, is there?

By staff I of course mean administrators, moderators and technical support.

I'd personally would be very interested to know who are the mods and admins at this moment, as they seem to have changed quite a bit recently, and I honestly don't know how to conveniently see that without going through each forum and sub-forum one by one...

So if there isn't such a list anywhere at the site, could some kind person who actually knows who are in the staff post the list in this here thread?

It'd be much appreciated...
Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=SlateGray]To view a full list of Administrators, Moderators, and Technical Support.

Please direct to the front page. Scroll down to the table column above [i] 'What's Going On?'[/i]

- Click [b]View Forum Leaders[/b], this link is listed next to the link [i] Mark Forums Read.[/i] It will then show all Moderators, Administrators, Team Leaders, and Technical Staff.



I hope that was of help to you.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE=Epsilon][SIZE=1][COLOR=SlateGray]To view a full list of Administrators, Moderators, and Technical Support.

Please direct to the front page. Scroll down to the table column above [i] 'What's Going On?'[/i]

- Click [b]View Forum Leaders[/b], this link is listed next to the link [i] Mark Forums Read.[/i] It will then show all Moderators, Administrators, Team Leaders, and Technical Staff.



I hope that was of help to you.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

Much, thanks!!

Geez, could they have invented anymore trickier and out-of-sight place to put it?! But still, it's nice to know there [I]is[/I] one. ;)
Posted
[font=franklin gothic medium]Yeah, we will have a link on the navigation menu soon, not to worry. Unfortunately the default vB settings can be pretty awkward.[/font]
Posted
[SIZE=1]Interesting, most interesting.[/SIZE]

[quote name='Baron Samedi][size=1]Well, [i]I[/i'] noticed it a long time ago. Eagle eyes people, eagle eyes.[/size][/quote]

[SIZE=1]As did I, but I personally preferred the Team pages because it told you exactly who are the Moderators and Category Moderators and where they moderate. Still it's at least good to know we have one link that'll tell us who are the current roster of Staff on OB. [/SIZE]
Posted
[quote name='Baron Samedi][size=1']Solo hasn't been staff for quite some while now, I believe.[/size][/quote]
Are you talking about solo tremaine? Because I thought he was team leader of [B] team miyazaki[/B]
Posted
I'm afraid Solo Tremaine has retired from moderating because he doesn't have as much free time as he would have liked anymore. Hope that answers your question. :)
Posted
Too bad the teams were cancelled... It sounded like a very original idea that was never fully put to use.

Uh, maybe that was the reason, Sage... X/ Stoopid me.

But I have to say I'm a bit taken aback by the decrease of staff. Although the regural members behave well and contribute intelligent discussion, there's an increasing amount of new members who have yet to fully understand the rules, and so are causing a flood of spam - often without better knowledge, sometimes on purpose.

I'm especially worried about the condition in the Adventure Arena, since only Ozy is in charge of the two massive sections... I trust Jamesy will correct that in the near future, though. ;)
Posted
[color=#6699cc]We're in somewhat of a transitional period, staffing-wise, right now. Hopefully everything will settle into place shortly.

Solo stepped down fairly recently, at the beginning of this month. [/color]
Posted
No more teams, eh? So much for my little icons lol.

Really, by nature, the mods work in a teamlike manner anyway. I suppose calling attention to that wasn't a mandatory thing.
Posted
[font=franklin gothic medium]The main thing is, the team system was designed for projects outside moderation (like rotating events and stuff). But because that hit at a time when a lot of staff didn't have enough time and stuff, it just couldn't happen. So it'll be simpler this way. When the list actually goes up as I'm intending, it will be much more accessible I hope.[/font]
Posted
[QUOTE=Lore][color=#6699cc]We're in somewhat of a transitional period, staffing-wise, right now. Hopefully everything will settle into place shortly.

Solo stepped down fairly recently, at the beginning of this month. [/color][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]I never even noticed that, though as I don't spent any time in the Anime forums there's not really a reason I should have. Still it's sad to hear Hugo's stepped down, whoever succeeds him will have some large, wolf-sized boots to fill.[/SIZE]

[quote name='Generic NPC #3']No more teams, eh? So much for my little icons lol.[/quote]

[size=1]That was actually the first thing I was disappointed to know was gone. Those little icons had a devilish little charm to them, though Hanzo's dragon was my own favourite, had a very medieval feel to it.[/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...