OtakuBoards

What Are You?

Citrus

That's coolies. When I came here last year and a thread like this came up, I don't know of any other Filipinos.

Anyway, yeah, Filipino. There should also be a bit of Spanish blood in there too.

And Chinese. But the percentage is too small you won't see it. :p

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[COLOR=Navy][[SIZE=2][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]I am, as my cousin calls me, a mutt :catgirl:(wait, that's a kitty...oh well!) I am pretty much a little bit of every thing(except Asian.Bummer) I am, though, mostly German, French, Italian, Canadian, and Native American. There's also some Polish, Finnish, Irish, Sweedish, and a whole lot of other stuffs thrown into the mix. I'm like 5'7 1/2" or somewhere around there, I've got short burnette hair, hazil green eyes, and I like pie.Not much else to say about this one...Oh yea, according to my Magic 8 Ball, I'm also borderline insane. :drunk: [/FONT] [/SIZE] [/COLOR]

[COLOR=Blue]aaaaawwwww man! i love these threads! well, lets see, i'm GAP. Greek American Princess. that's right! i'm 1/2 Greek and 1/4 Italian and 1/4 Irish. but i am mostly ALL Greek basically. i have an olive complection, brown eyes, brown hair, and 5 foot tall. i'm very short....but that's ok. its cute!

my dad's the one that is full blooded Greek and my mom is Italian and Irish.[/COLOR]

[color=Navy]Interesting...

Well, I'm 100% Malaysian, born there, but I grew up in Australia.

Its kind of sad, I don't remember anything about Malaysia because my family migrated to Australia when I was 1 and a half and we haven't left the country for...15 years, since I'm 16. My older siblings and I don't have accents since we grew up in Australia.

I'm pretty short, I think I'm about 161 cm, dark brown hair that used to be black but was changed from sun exposure, dark brown eyes, glasses and I'm tanned, since I don't burn. Plus I'm a complete tomboy, hate skirts and dresses.
[/color]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Im Full, plain, Straight Filipino. :animeswea 5' foot.Still pretty tall for a Fili that's all :animecry: :animedepr Grew up in California Dark brown hair, black eyes,what filipino girls look like!!(typical me) Both parents are fili islanders so i came out to be a short little (cute) Azn girl, born with 10 older brothers (different moms and im the only girl) But i deal with them all :animesigh. :animesmil Not to mention i grew up to be a total tomboy (im not any more) Just a skater. So theres my life time story Boooooooooooooooring :animesigh Still ppl are lucky that they are mixed[/COLOR].

[size=1]I am mostly English, but my mother is from the London area, and my father is from up north, so there is a mix of different influences in my life. I also think that I have some African heritage, as well as some Irish and some Scottish. So, to put it more clearly, my heritage is a lot more boring than other people's.[/size]

I am of an Unsual Mix. I meet very few people who have heard of a girl being Hispanic and Chinese.. My father is Hispanic and so is my mother, but she is half Chinese so it's still represented in my look even though the hispanic side dominates. I have Long, Dark brown hair that is perfectly straight (Just like Asian Hair!), brown eyes, 5'2 (Yeah, I know, SHort!!), and my skin is sort of an olive color mixed with yellow pigmant..Percetage wise I'm 75%Hispanic and 25% Chinese. I've been to Spain 4 times and China I plan to go there this summer to visit my Great Grandma who is STILL ALIVE, amazing, isn't it??? :animeswea

[font=Trebuchet MS]Succinct, but verging on spam, ULX. Baron Samedi already made that point and he managed to make a quality post out of it, I'm sure you could too.

breakfree, we encourage quality posting on these boards. Brief posts with little detail are often considered spam. I suggest you read our Rules and FAQ (both easily accesible on the left sidebar); any questions after that and you're welcome to PM me or one of the other moderators. Hope you enjoy your stay.
[/font]