Guest DrunkenMaster88 Posted November 27, 2001 Posted November 27, 2001 Well wich one do u think is the better? *jepordy music starts playing*
Sui Generis Posted November 27, 2001 Posted November 27, 2001 Actually no...this should be in general anime...
Guest Matt Posted November 27, 2001 Posted November 27, 2001 duo's right. this should be in the gerneral anime fourm.
Sephiroth Posted November 27, 2001 Posted November 27, 2001 I hear good things about ranma, and the dragonball series is pretty good, tenchi is ok too, haven't seen the last choice....
Guest Posted November 27, 2001 Posted November 27, 2001 Hmm, i would have to say any of the Dragon Ball series.....
Justin Posted November 27, 2001 Posted November 27, 2001 I didn't like what I saw of Tenchi very much. I've heard that Ranma was excellent. I don't want to see Fushigi Yugi. So, I can't say really because I haven't seen but two of the choices... -Justin
Shy Posted November 27, 2001 Posted November 27, 2001 [SIZE=1]I think that Ranma is much funnier than Tenchi and Dragonball, but I haven't seen the other show.It is a little X rated, so I wouldn't suggest you watch it if you are younger than like 13, and you should probably watch it when your parents aren't around because they are going to flip out on the full frontal nudity.[/SIZE]
amiboshi Posted November 27, 2001 Posted November 27, 2001 Tenchi's okay, not THAT great... Dragonball is one of my favorite series, but it gets a bit repetitive. Fushigi Yugi is the best! Especially the Manga! Anime's really good, too though.
Posthumous Posted November 28, 2001 Posted November 28, 2001 i like all those animes.my fav is Dragon Ball
XxmagentaxX Posted November 28, 2001 Posted November 28, 2001 Fushigi Yuugi is my all time favorite anime..... It's the best it drags on alittle too long but thats ok.. it's still the best!!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now