OtakuBoards

Assassin Academy [M-LV]

Sir Gawain

Should we let Inuyasha Fandom join this late in the RP?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should we let Inuyasha Fandom join this late in the RP?

• Yes
    • No

Two doors down opposite to the mess hall sits a fuming Sean. In room 483 he lets his distaste for the letter become verbal.

"Hmm, I was hoping for a higher possition. Should have been more aggressive..." he says aloud in his empty room. Then he thinks back to the man he spared... I shouldn't have allowed him to keep breathing. His jaw becomes tense as he grinds his teeth in fustration. I'll need to prove myself.

Looking at his sheet once more, well at least she doesn't have complete athority over me.

He lets the silence take him in, until his bunk mate enters. Though she tries hard her feet just can't escape his ears and he winces everytime he hears an almost silent tap on the cold floor.

"Stop moving..." he said coldly to his senior officer, "your oaffish steps are playing hell with my attemps to relax.

"Shut up, and go relax somewhere else then." she said in a way that seemed snappy.

"My appologies ma'am, I was just suggesting that you allow me the opporutunity to concentrate. I like to reflect, and you are slighly hindering that ability."

"Oh, well I'll try to be silenter," she says as her eyes scan him, catching a glint of gold, and then she quickly realises it is a wedding ring. "So, what brings you a married man into this line of work?"

"The murder of my wife."

"Oh," she says and feeling the regret she slowly walks out of the room.

Sighing heavily as she leaves he gets up and plans to do some target practice. He dresses into his full combat gear as quickly as he can and decides that it is time for some target practice...

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dante headed to the locker rooms with his team behind him. He geaed up then put on his trenchcoat and put all of his weapons in the holsters then slung his M-16 over his shoulder. He turned to Hank, who was in navy camo that covered his entire body and had a bazooka on his shoulder with four rockets across his back. He had other various explosives all over his body as well as other equipment needed to operate it. "Remind me not to stand next to you okay" Trevor appeared in solid black and was dressed like a ninja. He had two black katannas on his back and there where black daggers all over his gear. There were two pistols with silencers on his legs. "Let's see. Marlin is demolitions, Baracuda is close combat, I'm all round..."He pulled his hood up and put his shades on. "....I'wonder what Dolphin is?"

"Here I am" Tasha came out from the dressing room.

Dante pulled his glasses down a little. "Damn" He took in what she was wearing. High heeled black boots that came up to her knees and had on a black two piece outfit. There was a sniper rifle on her back and pistols on her hips. She had a strap filled with ammo going around her shoulder and a combat knife on one boot.

Trevor laughed. "You going in your swimsuit?'

Tasha smiled. "You wish you could"

Trevor smiled as he lead the way to the hanger.

Dante fell back behind Tasha. "As soon as we are in the chopper, We go by code names from then until we get back" He climbed into the pilot seat as Tasha got into the co-pilot seat as Dante started the chopper. "Everyone ready?"

"Yes sir"

Mako lifted tyhe chopper off the ground and took off through the opening in the roof.

[size=1][b][i]What a pity....would have liked to got to talk to him more. No matter. Talking to some one other than a freshman will be beneficial.[/i]

Teigra took the piece of paper in her hand and followed its directions. She found the mess hall and then where their dormitory was. A number-plate with [i]359[/i] on the door. She knocked. There was no answer.

" Mustn't be in."

She opened the door. There was no one inside. She looked at one bed. Her luggage was already on her bed. Walking towards the bed, she heard the slight crunching of dirt behind her. Whirling around, Teigra flung a needle at the person that had shadowed her inside.

CRUNCH!

The needle imbedded itself into the wooden door. Beside the imbedded needle was a man's head who wore a look of amusement on his face. Teigra gave a sly smile.

" You must be Wasp."
" And you must be Black Panther."
" Name's Teigra. I'd rather be called by that outside of missions."
" Fair enough."

She rearranged her clothes to become comfortable again. Teigra started to unpack her things. Each had a bed, desk, closet and a set of drawers to themselves. However, they shared the bathroom on the right.

While Teigra unpacked, Wasp sat on his bed and watched Teigra move things from her suitcase to her drawers and closet. However, the only thing she didn't put in her closet was her mission outfit. She hung it up near her bed, ready for anything. She turned to Wasp.

" Mind if I have a shower before dinner?"
He shook his head. " Go ahead."

Taking her things with her, Teigra went into the bathroom and had a nice hot shower. The journey to the Assassin Academy had been a rough one, her being targeted and all. Teigra let her hair out of her usual spiky bun, it fell to her bust line. She dunked her head under the running water, letting it run down her hair and over her body. It was very refreshing.

After getting out of the shower and readying herself for dinner, Teigra and Wasp made their way to the mess hall for dinner. Wasp took a seat, while Teigra waited for Bobby to show up.[/size][/b]

OOC: A better picture of Teigra's mission outfit attached.

[SIZE=2][FONT=Georgia]Hamano was completely lost. Every hallway looked exactly the same. "I swear, I must be going around in circles..." She saw lots of people walking by, but she refused to ask them where she was supposed to be and how to get there.

After wandering around for a while, she found a relatively small door. She put her ear to it and listened. She heard many people talking inside. "Hmm..." Hamano pushed the door open and looked inside.

What she had found was the mess hall. People were sitting at tables, conversing to friends they had made. A woman saw Hamano's face and walked over to her. "Tiger? Hamano Kumiko? I've got your room number here and your roommate. I hope you find her welcoming." She then strode away with an easy pace. The woman called back, "Report back here by six!"

"Six?" Hamano looked around for a clock. "Shit, what time is it?" She dashed off into the hallway again to find her room.

"Let's see...room 216...and my roommate is Black Widow? She must be in a different squad than I am..." After getting lost a few times, she found the northwest wing, and the door with the numbers 216 on them. Hamano pushed the door open and stepped inside.

She saw no one. "Hm...I wonder where my roommate is." She picked the bed that didn't have anything on it (what was she gonna bring, a brick?) and untied her sword from her waist. "I don't think I'll need this a the mess hall..." Hamano reached to her wrist, then stopped and said, "But I can't be too careful. Oh, crap, I'm gonna be late!" She stood up and ran out of the room and through the hallways, trying to remember her way back.

After a few minutes, she burst into the mess hall, panting. Everyone got silent and stared over at her. Hamano looked at them all, cleared her throat, and made her way over to an empty table.[/FONT][/SIZE]

[i]No one? I could have swore i saw somebody on that bed. Shit, i haven't been in my room for two minutes and already my roomy has me paranoid.
[/i]Black Wolf decided to let it be right now, or at least, make his roomy think that he had. He started for his bed and felt a slight movement of air as his hair moved back towards the door, and then, the door shut with a deafening slam. He stood there for a second then heard foot steps getting more distant by the second, then he said,"What'd i do?"
After pondering this question for a second, he started unpacking, he set up his laptop, and pulled out the gun on his right hip and cleaned it. He put his shotgun under his bed, took a shower, and made his way to the mess hall.
[i]They weren't kidding in that letter when they said it was farther away than the rest of them. This sucks.
[/i]Black Wolf stopped cold and said,"Either you show yourself or you try to be little more quiet, I'm getting sick of hearing your foot falls, which, I might add, I've been listening to since i left the room."
There was a slight rustle of clothing, then a voice spoke, so muffled and quiet he had to strain to hear it and couldn't descern if it was male or female,"Hello Black Wolf, I've been watching you all day, you're pretty good, but i'm better, the only reason you heard me was because i let you." Black Wolf started to walk away and the voice said,"Were are you going, hm?" Black Wolf stopped and said,"I'm hungry, I'm going to eat." and walked off.
The whole time he'd been in the mess hall he hadn't been able to take two bites without his roomy wispering in his ear, tapping him on the back, or doing something else to distract him, after he finished half his meal he gave up trying to eat and sat there, waiting to see if there were any anouncements before he went to bed.

Vermillion was in the mess hall, as per status quo, as six pm sharp. His presence always doused the foul tempered moods that sprang up. At least of those that knew him.

One of the students was interrupting the prodigy's meal. "Probably thinks it's his roommate." Vermillion spoke loudly. Loudly enough for the pale faced man behind him to know he had been found.

"Oh, Worm, don't worry. I gave Spectre special permission to do that." The pale man was blonde, and had a long silly grin cutting his face in half.

"I never approved of your Shadow Squad. Special Ops is suppsossed to be left to the governments. But using them in the academy? Hugo won't care, but I have a sense of justice amongst murderers." Vermillion wiped his mouth off. "And don't call me Worm, ever again."

The skeletal man's grin faded a bit. "I guess old codenames die hard, huh? I don't see why. Hugo doesn't mind if you still call him Polar."

"Polar isn't as demeaning a name. Now, good day to you Scorpion. Or should I say, Maurice?" Vermillion won that battle, carrying away his tray leaving a pissed off and poorly named Maurice pounding his steak.
- - -
OOC: Woohoo! New teacher to worry about. Maurice teaches stealth, which is why he has his personal Shadow Squad (Wraith, Spectre, Banshee, Ghost[familiar?]).

After getting used to his room, Bobby had ducked out and decided to walk around the school. He had gone the otherdirection, so he didn't see Teigra enter the room. Bobby had seen the other bed in the room, making three beds, but he thought that since his letter only said he was rooming with wasp that the bed would remain vacant.

He figured it was about time and headed to the dingin hall. He saw Teigra and Wasp sitting at a table and sat down next to them after grabbing some food. It was steak and it wasn't that bad. Bobby ate a bit then looked up to Teigra.

"What room are you in?" he asked between bites.

"359," she replied.

"What?! That's my room!" he said. "I did see the other bed, but I figured that since the note hadn't said anything about a third roomy that the bed was just an extra."

"Well, aparently it's not an extra," she relpied with a little smile. Bobby just shrugged and continued eating. Then he thought of something else.

"Hey, Wasp, how'd you get stuck with two freshmen in your room?"

"I offered to train new leaders," Wasp said as he ate. "I am assuming that you're both leaders of your squad."

"Well, I am, oddly enough..." Bobby said. "Are you a leader, Teigra?"

[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkGreen]Garet walked into the mess hall as his roommate pushed pass him and went to her table.

[B]"She's real nice."[/B] Garet said to himself, Garet grabbed his food and saw a table with some freshman he saw earlier. He headed over to thier table with some uneasy looks, he really didn't pay much attention, he whiped out his fork and knife and started to cut up the steak he was served with some mashed potatoes and BBQ sauce that came with it. He cut up his steak and started eatting, Wasp was the first to talk.
[B]
"What are you doing here?" [/B]Garet looked up from his meal and looked at Wasp.
[B]
"I'm eatting, you guys are the only familiar faces i've seen." [/B]Teigra spoke next.
[B]
"Whats your name?"[/B] Garet dropped his fork on his plate and held out his hand.
[B]
"Garet Jax, codename Wildebeast. How about you?"[/B] Teigra took his hand and shook it.
[B]
"Teigra Feliz, codename Black panther."[/B]
[B]
"Hey, your in my squad. Nice. Hope your good with your weapons. I'm gonna trust you of defending my back when I need it most. Ok?"[/B] Teigra looked at him awkwardly.
[B]
"What are you talking about?" [/B]

[B]"Well your in my squad so I am gonna take the chance and believe your a trust worthy person."[/B] Garet went back to his food and continued eatting, Bobby looked at him odd. Garet kind of sensed he was, so he stopped eatting again and held his hand out to him.

[B]"You already heard my name so what's yours?"

"Bobby Dracen, codename Macaw." [/B]
[B]
"Really? Heard that was a good squad."[/B] Garet turned back to his food and continued eatting, after a moment or two he finished his meal and wipped his mouth with his napkin. He dropped his fork and knife on the try and stood up, picking up his try and looking at the group.
[B]
"Well, i'll see you guys for training or whatever. See ya later."[/B] He then walked off to the door, placed his try on the top of the trash can and headed back to his room. As we walked to his room he was in the silence of the halls where he could think.

[B]"I hope my roommate doesn't try to kill me while I'm sleeping. That would be a bitch."[/B] Garet muttered under his breath. He made it to his room and found all his luggage and gear thier waiting for him, he unpacked his stuff and his gear he placed on a shelf above his bed. He undressed to his happy-face boxers and hopped into his bed.
[B]
"Awwww a nice warm bed. If I die in the night at least I will be comfortable."[/B] Garet said as he slowly slipped into a dreamless sleep.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

OOC: I'm gonna be gone all weekend so don't expect a post, but i'll make one if i can find the time.

Black Wolf walked to his bedroom, the footsteps of his pursuer still sounding through his ears. He got to the door and went to open it, saying before he did so,"You don't plan to do this the entire time i'm trying to sleep do you?"
A soft chuckle, then a reply in that same, soft, quiet voice,"I'm not your roomy Black Wolf, and i trust that you can figure who [i]was[/i] on your own, seeing how the room hasn't been completely cleaned out yet."
Then, when the voice stopped, a small figure dropped from the roof, dressed completely in black and face covered, nothing visible but for the eyes. As the figure started to walk off, Black Wolf said,"Was? What's that supposed to mean?"
"You'll find out." the figure replied and disapeared in the darkness.
Black Wolf walked into the room and imediately started searching it. He searched for five minutes and found a slip of paper that had a name on it and marked out orders, but the name is what caught his eyes. Viper.
"Jesus Christ, i've killed my own room mate."
He sat down on his bed with a sigh, and thought, [i]Well, at least i don't have to worry about peace and quiet.
[/i]He undressed to nothing but his underwear and placed a revolver beneath his pillow, layed down on his back, and started to go to sleep. Right as he was about to fall asleep, he rolled to his and winced, reaching for his chest were the bullet had hit earlier, remembering the purple black bruise that had been there in the shower.
He rolled to his other side and, right as he fell asleep, he thought, [i]It's finally begun, after four years of hardship it's finally begun.[/i]

His mother sat beside him, he was laying with his head on her lap, being no more than five years old, she was stroking his hair, singing him to sleep.
Darkness.
He woke to his mothers scream and rose of bed. He ran for his mother and father's room, opened the door and stopped. Standing over his mother, with a bloodied dagger in his hand, was his father. He looked down at his mother, and saw a hole in her heart.
Darkness.
He was huddled in a corner, shirt bloodied, cuts all over his back. His father yelling, but the only coherent thing he said was,"If you tell anybody what you saw i'll do to you what i did to her, you understand that boy?!" Johnathan
looked up, just in time to get a knife across the left eye, but not going deep enough to blind him.
Darkness.
A man stood over someone, a gun in his hand, pointed at the man's head on the ground.
The man on the ground pleaded,"Johnathan, please don't do this, I'm your father!"
Johnathan looked into his fathers eyes, and as his father met his son's gaze, he felt all hope leave him, for he new that look when it was in a man's eyes.He was going to die and he knew it.
"You should have thought about that when you killed mother and beat me. I hope you have nice life in hell."
A flash, the sound of a gunshot, then silence.
Johnathan looked down. There was a letter at his feet. He opened it.
You shall be known as Black Wolf, the rest of the information you need is on the disk.
He looked down again. There was now a disk at his feet.

Black Wolf sat bolt upright in his bed, pulling his gun from under his pillow. Then lowered it, tears rolling down his cheaks, and said,"Johnathan is dead, I am Black Wolf." and went back to sleep.

[size=1][b]Teigra shook her head at Bobby.
" White Tiger is my squad's leader. I don't mind. I'm not a leader anyhow. But if the situation is that dire, then... maybe..."

She cut up her steak, trying not to strain her hands. It was a little tough, but that was all right. Good for the jaw muscles. Wasp looked around, seeing some of the other teachers. He pointed out a few to Teigra and Bobby that may be their instructors in the future. Marianna and Maurice were the others that interested Teigra the most. She must make herself known to them sooner rather than later. Marksmanship and stealth are key skills in Teigra's way of killing.

Bobby and Wasp got talking to each other when another familar freshmen face appeared on the opposite side of the table to Teigra. He introduced himself as Garet Jax, codenamed Wildebeast. He was in Teigra's squad. She was pleased to finally meet someone from the same squad as her.

After the main course was finished, most of the hall stood up and left. Garet bid Bobby, Teigra and Wasp goodnight and headed off to his room. Teigra smiled at him warmly as he left. Nice to finally meet a comrade of hers, as she thought before.

The night air was still warm from the desert. A very comfortable temperature for a walk. Teigra stood and excused herself from the table, as well as Bobby and Wasp's presence. She strolled out of the room, finding the courtyard she and Bobby had found earlier that day. Breathing in, Teigra sat down on the stone and looked around.

" Black Panther does suit me, doesn't it?"

It looked like she was talking to thin air. But two beady orange eyes were in the shadows near one of the benches. She knew it was the leopard that had Bobby had fought with earlier. It limped over to Teigra and sat down beside her. She stroked its muzzle again and smiled at it.

" I think I made a friend."

The leopard purred.

" Anyhow, a black panther is only a leopard or jaguar that has a black coat instead of an orange one. If you look closely enough, you can still see the spots. Isn't that right?"

Teigra reached into one of the pockets in her coat. She drew out a slightly crumpled photograph. It was of her family. Just her mother, father and her. Teigra smiled.

" I'll make you proud Papa. So I can protect you and Mama from those bastards."

Her other hand clenched into a tight fist. Her fingerfails dug into her palms so much that they pierced her skin. Blood dripped from her clenched fist, to the ground, in slow, subtle drops.[/size][/b]

[SIZE=2][FONT=Georgia]Hamano watched everyone leave and sighed. She hadn't eaten anything. Sitting by herself, all she did was watch everyone talking to one another while they were eating and as they left.

She sighed again and stood up. "Maybe some rest will do me good." Hamano made her way back to her room. Her roommate, Black Widow, still wasn't there. Not wanting to keep her bed waiting, Hamano took off her fighting gear (still leaving the gauntlets on) and replaced them with a tank top and boxers. She laid down and tried to go to sleep.

Try as she might, though, Hamano's restless body wouldn't allow her the sleep it needed. She lay in the dark, listening as her roommate came in, changed, and went to her bed. Widow was asleep within minutes. 'Lucky her,' Hamano thought.

Giving up on sleep for a while, Hamano pushed the sheets off and slipped out of her bed. Not making a sound, she walked across the room and made it out of the door. Most of the students were in bed by now, so the hallways were mostly empty. She started wandering down a hallway, her bare feet making no noise.

A short while later, Hamano found a door to the outside, which she happily opened, welcoming the relatively warm night air. Just past the door, though, there was another person.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to intrude-" she began. The blood that she saw dripping from the woman's fingers stopped her. "How did you...here, let me look at it." Hamano stepped forward and took the woman's hand without hesitation. As she looked it over, the woman said, "Thank you...my name's Teigra and my codename is Black Panther."

Hamano waited to answer, still deciding if she wanted to. "I'm Hamano. My codename is White Tiger." She paused again, continuing her inspection. "You need to be a bit more careful with your nails, Panther. It shouldn't be hard to patch up, but you might want to get a move on with it." She stood up.

"Wait a second, White Tiger?" asked Teigra.

"Yes."

"You're the leader of my squad."

"I...I am? Hmm...there [I]was[/I] another paper there...guess I should have looked at it..." As she continued musing to herself, Hamano subconsciously entered the temple again and set off in the hallways.

OOC:Sorry, Reiku and XYZ, if I didn't get your characters right. ^.^;;;
EDIT: Fixed. Sorry! [/FONT][/SIZE]

Mako looked around as they skimmed over the forest. His eyes kept randomly glancing over at Dolphin's attire. He pulled his eyes away as the school came into view. "Glad it is night and this is one of those silent choppers" He brought it over the school. "Baracuda, go unlock the door for us"

"Copy" Baracuda jumped out off the chopper and disappeared in the darkness as he landed on the roof.

Mako landed the chopper nearby. "Marlin, watch the chopper but get into a good posistion to fire your toy"

Marlin walked off as he loaded a rocket.

Mako and Dolphin made their way through the forest and up to the front door, where Baracuda was waiting.

"What took you so long?"

"Kind of hard to parrel park a chopper. Follow me" Mako took out his pistols and attached the silencers as Baracuda and Dolhpin did the same. They worked their way through the main hall and began their way up the tower. Mako held up his hand as he saw several guards walk down the hall, coming towards them. They were talking about something. Mako drew his fingr across his throat.

Baracuda nodded and unsheated his sword, whch apparently was padded as not to make noise. He came up behind the guards as they walked past and cut off both their heads in one blow.

"You take that way" He watched Baracuda walk off as he and Dolphin checked the first room. There were a couple guards sleeping which were taken care off with a slit throat. The next room had one guy watching tv. Dolphin crept up to the guy and snapped his neck then put him in a posistion were it looked like he had fallen asleep. They made their way down the hall and up the stairs to the last room. There was noises and laughter coming from inside. It sounded like one male and several females. They silently crept in and saw Hideo and several students, most of which were female, in a large hot tub. Mako pulled out his sileneced SMGs and stood up.

"What are you doing?" She turned around as several more students came in. She shot each in the head then dragged ther bodies out of the way.

Mako walked out into the light and opened fire. Bullets ripped through the water and the students. The water soon turned a deep red and bodies floated on the surface. Mako turned around and looked at Tasha.

"You look like a demon with your silver hair showing under your hood."

"Thank you" They made their way back down, met up with Baracuda and went tot he chopper. He started it up. "Your turn Marlin" A rocket suddenly struck the main tower as Dolphin readied her sniper rifle. Mako handed his M-16 back to Baracuda as Marlin climbed on and loaded a rocket. They flew over into the opened where Baracuda and Dolphin shot any body coming out of the building. Marlin finshed off the buildings. Mako then turned the chopper and headed back to the Acadamy, leaving completing their first mission. They got back to the Acadamy and headed back to their rooms.

The next day.

The freshman (who were still in bed) were given an extremely rude awakening from their slumber. Instead of an announcement for everyone to get out of bed, Vermillion was walking from room to room, barging in the doors and yelling in the faces of anyone who wasn't awake until they left the room.

Fortunately, this yelling helped some of the others avoid the same fate as they heard him coming.

Almost everyone was refreshed, with the exception of the Sea Squad. Very few hours of sleep wasn't healthy. But all Vermillion would say was, "Then maybe next time you'll get finished before dark!"

The twelve freshman were given their assignments. One member from each team would be in each class of the day. Four classes a day, three members in each class at all times. Easy, right?

White Tiger, Macaw, and Mako were in the first stealth class of the day. Then they were in marksmanship, then tactics (or strategy as the teach called it), and finally melee combat.

Sparrow, Wildebeast, and Marlin had, respectively: Tactics, stealth, melee, and marksmanship.

Black Panter, Baracuda, and Stone Rook: Marksmanship, melee, stealth, tactics.

Black Wolf, Toucan, Dolphin: Melee, tactics, marksmanship, stealth.
- - -
Here's the new day's schedules. This will be the schedule until each person get to move up to an advanced class. Here's a recap of the teachers:

Maurice- Stealth
Marianna- Marksmanship
Vermillion- Tactics
And the new teacher is:
Alejondro- Melee (he's from Cuba. NOT Mexico)

Note: This post is merely a telling of what the new day is like. If you would like to continue any nighttime adventures, go ahead. Also note: There is no curfew. You can roam the halls as much as you like.

Vermillion didn't have to come to Kumiko's room. She had heard him yelling five rooms down. Also, she didn't sleep at all through the night. Before he could barge in on her, she changed into her battle clothes and put her long hair in a braid. She was tying her sword to her belt as she walked out of her room, almost running into Vermillion. "Oh...you're awake. Good."

Kumiko sighed and tried to rub some alertness into her eyes. She made her way down the hallway that led to the mess hall, which was really the only way she knew. When she opened the door, she saw a bulletin board across the room with a paper on it. She went over and read the following:

Classes begin today. The set groups of freshmen will travel together to their classes.

Sparrow, Wildebeast, Marlin- Tactics, Stealth, Melee, Marksmanship
Black Wolf, Toucan, Dolphin- Melee, Tactics, Marksmanship, Stealth
White Tiger, Macaw, Mako- Stealth, Marksmanship, Tactics, Melee
Black Panther, Baracuda, Stone Rock- Marksmanship, Melee, Stealth, Tactics

Tactics-Vermillion
Melee-Alejondro
Stealth-Maurice
Marksmanship-Marianna

"Hmm...Stealth first. I hope I can find the room." Kumiko set off into the hallways again, looking for the stealth classroom.

OOC: Knew I forgot something! Um, let's see.

Stealth is held in the basement of the east wing (think Potions class from Harry Potter).

Tactics is held in a large classroom in the northeast corner.

Marksmanship is held on the artificial meadow (inside the greenhouse, north wall of the building).

Melee combat is held in the west wing training hall.

Weapons will be available at the selected classes for the goal. For example, in Marksmanship you may (MAY) be forced to use a pellet rifle. And in melee you might be required to duel with forks (hey, these people kill for a living, they're crazy!). But most likely it'll be something more realistic.

I'm also pleased to announce (for anyone who cares) that the adventures of the Insect Strike team will now become an offical Anthology storyline.

Bobby rolled over as a man started banging on his door. "What the f-?" he started saying but was cut off as the door banged open. Bobby was insantly on his feet, a knife (not his switchblade, one of his combat knives) in his hand. He saw it was just the teacher and dropped the knife to his side. Teigra and Wasp were getting up as well, so the teach left.

Bobby shook his head and pulled on his normal clothes, leaving his mission clothes in their pile with his gear. He walked over to the pile and pulled his pistol out from it. After all the fights that had happened yesterday, he figured he better be packing just in case. He loaded the gun and slipped it into his jacket. The slipped the combat knife back into its belt sheath and clipped it onto his belt.

Bobby didn't bother waiting for the others. He felt like being alone this morning. He made his way to the hall and looked at a paper that was posted on the wall. It explained about classes and schedules. Bobby quickly memorized his schedule and started making his way to the stealth class, which was, if he remebered correctly, in the east wing basement.

[size=1][b]Teigra awoke to the rude disruption of one of their teachers, Vermillion, bursting through the door, yelling.

[i]How rude....[/i] Teigra thought as she rose out of her bed with a sports bra and boy-leg pants on. Her hand had healed over from the night before. She remembered meeting Hamano the night before. Now, Teigra had met both her comrades.

After Vermillion had disturbed all the other freshmen, he entered the room with Wasp, Bobby and Teigra again. Without a single word, he handed Teigra a piece of paper. It was instructions that she was to move out of this room and into another. She sighed again. Teira didn't like being jerked around like a puppet. Bobby picked up on the sigh.

" What's the matter Teigra?" he asked.

" I have to change rooms."

" Huh?"

" I'll now be rooming with Copperhead of the Serpent Squad."

" That's a shame," Wasp said as he walked out of the room, ready. Teigra nodded. She felt quite comfortable with those two, now she had to be moved. Oh well.

She began to pack her things after finding out where her new room was. It was right next to Bobby and Wasp's, which was good. She wouldn't have to lug her luggage a long distance.

As Teigra entered the room, she noted that Copperhead must be a man from the decorations inside. She didn't mind, as long as he didn't try to bed her. Again, she unpacked her things into the drawers and closet. She was already dressed in her mission outfit, bar the coat. That was specifically for missions.

Teigra strode out of the room, now a little late by her standards, but it wouldn't matter. She smiled to herself. Approaching the timetable for today, Teigra took note of the others' classes as well. However, she had Marksmanship first off.

[i]Not bad... one of my most important skills... lets see how the others go. Marianna should be the teacher... no?[/i]

Finding out that the Marksmanship class was held in the artificial meadow in the greenhouse on the northern wall, Teigra made haste to the class. To her delight, only Marianna was there, the others weren't there yet. A sigh of relief escaped Teigra's lips. She wanted to make a good impression on her first day.[/size][/b]

[COLOR=DarkGreen][SIZE=1]Garet was sleeping peacefully when suddenly he felt a sharp pain in his stomach and he shot up awake, he looked around his room with sleep fileld eyes. He rubbed them once and saw his roommate was standing next to his bed.

[B]"What the hell are you doing."[/B]
[B]
"I'm waking you up."[/B]

[B]"What the hell did you wake me up with?"[/B] She lifter her leg and held her foot near his head.

[B]"I kicked you in the stomach with my heel.[/B]" Garet jumped out of his bed with an angry look on his face.
[B]
"What the fuck is your problem?"[/B] He said with an angry voice

[B]"I don't like you Garet Jax."[/B] She said with cold intensity. Garet was growing angrer by the second.

[B]"Why don't you like me, is it because I am a man. You have problems. And since you do don't take them out on me, take them out on someone who reasonable pisses you off."[/B] She held her finger up close to his face.
[B]
"You piss me off, so I'm going to take my anger out on you."[/B] Garet was furious now, he started to yell at her
[B]
"You know what Jessica! I'm tired of your crap, your a bitch and I hope someone has told you that before. Are all of you people in the serpent squad complete assholes or is it something that develops over time?"[/B] Jessica was pissed by this and turned her back towards him. She then suddenly swung her leg around and tried to it him in the face with her heel, he caught her ankle and twisted it so she had to turn and was now facing the same way she was before. He then started pushing her foot forcing her to hop, he pushed her to the door andwalked out with her still hopping. He gave her a quick shove and she stumbled forward, she turned around and gave him an evil glare, he gestuered her to go away.
[B]
"Go away, come back when your less of a bitch."[/B] She looked pretty mad, but she walked off down the hall. Garet watched as she walked away.
[B]
"She's a jerk, but she is fine." [/B]Garet said to himself as watched her disappear in the darkness, Garet soon hear foot steps and turned his head to looked the other way. He saw Vermillion, Wasp, Bobby, and Teigra, he then suddenly felt a draft and realized he was still in his boxers. But before he could even rush back to his room they were right in front of him and he stood there with a nervous smile, blushing just a little bit. He waved just a little bit.
[B]
"Uhhh, Hi. Can I help you."[/B] All of them looked at with odd expressions, Teigra had one eye-brow raised.

[B]"Yes, you can help by getting dressed."

"Heh, right. Uhhhh I'll be right back."[/B] Garet was grabbed suddenly by Vermillion and pulled him back.
[B]
"We saw and heard what happened here. So that you learn to respect Python, your going to stand out here in your boxers talking to us."

"Uhh sir, this is embarressing enough can I please just get some pants on at least."

"No."

"But sir, someone from my squad is watching this. And a girl, thats even more embarressing. She will probably look at me weird for awhile after this."

"Well you'll learn to deal with that."[/B] Garet sighed and Teigra giggled a little with Bobby and Wasp smircked a littlle. Garet was getting real cold real quick, he stood out there for about five minutes which seemed like an hour. After that five minutes Vermillion let him go and told him to go to his stealth class, that was in the basment of this hall. He thanked him for letting him go and ran back to his room, they all except Vermillion burst into laughter. They then continued their walk.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Bobby walked through the hallways, chuckling a bit at Garret. He had put on quite the show this morning, but Bobby knew he had done stuff just as stupid. There was that one time that gunfight had errupted while he was in the shower. Not one of his greatest memories.

Bobby continued walking. He should be getting there real soon. Suddenly a girl turned the corner and walked right into Bobby. Bobby regained his composure and looked at the girl. "Godd morning to you too," he mumbled, rubbing his head. The girl gave him a sheepish look. "Hey, you're probably White Tiger or Mako, right?" Bobby said as he started walking again.

"Yes, I'm White Tiger," she said. "How'd you know?"

"There's only stealth in the basement and its only going to be Macaw, White Tiger, and Mako. I figured you must be eigther White Tiger or Mako because I know for a fact that you're not Macaw."

"And how do you know that?"

"Because I'm Macaw. Nice to meet cha'." Bobby stopped talking as the two came to a door that had the word STEALTH across the front. They opened it and walked into the room. Maurice was the only one in there.

"I guess we got to wait for Mako..." Bobby said.

[SIZE=2][FONT=Georgia]Hamano nodded, feeling exeptionally stupid for running into Bobby head-on like that.

"I wonder where Mako is," she said after a few minutes. Bobby shrugged. "You're guess is as good as mine."

"Our teacher's name is Maurice. I wonder what he's like," said Hamano, more to herself than Bobby. The silence afterwards was broken by hurried footsteps coming down the hallway.

Mako met them face to face, small bags under his eyes. "Sorry...didn't get much sleep last night." He looked from Bobby to Hamano (who was about a third of a foot shorter than them) and Hamano looked quickly away, interesting herself in the wall.

"So," Mako said to Bobby. "You're...?"

"Macaw. My name's Bobby though." He held out his hand.

Mako grabbed Bobby's hand and they shook in a friendly way. "I'm Mako." He turned to talk to Hamano. Before he even asked, she said, "I'm White Tiger. Just call me Tiger."

"Right..." Mako said, interest showing in his voice only slightly.[/FONT][/SIZE]

Maurice wasn't in the happiest of moods. Which for him meant that someone had really ruined his day. Some of the older students might have been able to guess, but the unexperienced freshman would make wild guesses.

What was causing his bad mood was something as mudane as pudding. Yes, pudding. He had been fored to eat vanilla pudding in the mess hall that morning, and that was why he was going to act pissed off all day. Of course, if anyone else knew about it, especially Hugo, they'd most likely search for him pummel and him into a pulp for something so stupid.

But this was most unfortunate for the freshman. As normally he was actually a fun person to be around. In other words, the polar opposite of Vermillion. At least he wouldn't make the class harder like his rival would. Poor moods were no excuse for poor teaching. Unless you set too high an expectation for them on the first day back.

Which was exactly what he was planning. You could almost hear him cackle silently as two freshman entered the room.
- - -
OOC: Just so you know, I'm totally not kidding with this post. Maurice is based on a large part off of a selfish child. So that's exactly why not having chocolate pudding is going to make the first stealth class hell.

:devil: Have a nice day. *cackles*

[quote name='kenshinsbabe][SIZE=2][FONT=Georgia]OOC: Oh, you suck. XD[/FONT'][/SIZE][/quote]
((Second that))

Bobby, Tiger, and Mako walked into the room. It was a darker room that was actaully pretty big. The roof went up for a long ways and had a series of beams, planks, stairs and ledges for walking. Bobby looked aroung the room with a look of interest.

"I'm up here!" Maurice barked. Bobby quickly looked forward. "Ok, freshmen, first thing. Look up there," he pointed upwards, "you have exactly one minute to get up there and conceal yourselves while I face the wall and not look. GO."

'Shit,' Bobby thought to himself as he leapt to one of the planks, grabbing it and pulling himself up. He had one minute to get high and hide. He hurriedly climbed, trying to make least noise possible. He kept climbing and eventually got to a decent height. He knew it was nearing 55 seconds so he crouched in the corner in the shadows and waited for Maurice.

He was suddenly hit in the head with a cork. It stung and he held his head, where he knew a welt would probbably form later. Maurice shouted something like "pathetic, found you" and Bobby sighed as he heard two more shots, both hitting someone. The other two had been found, Bobby guessed.

Dante frowned as he rubbed his head and saw the others do the same. Maurice turned around headed down the stairs and counted again. Dante looked around then looked up. He climbed up and braced himself with a hand on each side along the top part of the wall looking down at the walkway.

Maurice started climbing the structure again, shooting students as he passed by. Maurice came right under him and stopped as he looked around. He looked at the floor and swept his fingers across the board. He took a step back and aimed his gun up.

Dante gritted his teeth. "Shit" The bullet hit him in the forehead casuign him to lose his grip and fall onto the walkway. He heard the other two get shot and their following curses.