OtakuBoards

Assassin Academy [M-LV]

Sir Gawain

Should we let Inuyasha Fandom join this late in the RP?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should we let Inuyasha Fandom join this late in the RP?

• Yes
    • No

[SIZE=2][FONT=Georgia]Tiger was jumping around in the rafters instead of trying to hide in one place. She heard the other two getting hit and she tried to ignore the pain in her head from the first time she got hit. Moving silently through the rafters was seeming to be impossible. They were all very old and creaky.

"Gotcha!" she heard Maurice say next to her. Tiger let out a little scream and she lost her footing. He had surprised her a great deal. She managed to jump forward in an awkward way and wrapped her arms around the rafter in front of her. The force that she had hit the rafter with had knocked the wind out of her.

After resting for a few seconds, she heard a loud crack. The breath caught in her chest as the rafter gave way. Tiger landed on the hard floor with a loud thump. She cringed in pain for a moment, then pushed the rafter off of her and rolled over. She got up on her knees. "Ow..." Her head was pulsing and she could hear the blood coursing through her ears. Her back was in terrible pain. She stood up again, with much difficulty, got dizzy, and fell to the ground again. "Damn it..." Tiger said as she leaned against a wall, listening to the other two getting hit in the head repeatedly. [/FONT] [/SIZE]

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Black Wolf woke to a rude pounding on the door to the room next to him. He got up and got dressed, placed all his weapons in their normal place, and opened the door, finding himself face to face with Vermillion, whom smiled and said,"Morning sunshine, class schedules up in the messhall, go have look."
Black Wolf walked away, headed toward the mess hall , and heard behind him the pounding of another door and more yelling. He made it to the mess hall and read the bulettin board with the schedule on it.
"Melee huh? Alejondro? Unless i'm mistaken, that was the guy with wake up commity. Toucan, and Dolphin, don't think I've met them yet. Oh well, i will soon enough."
Black Wolf made his way to the west wing training hall. When he got to the door and opened it, he saw that he was the only one there besides Alejondro.
At the sound of the door opening, Alejondro looked up and said,"Have a seat anywere you please while we wait on the others."
Black Wolf looked around and saw no chairs, and thought, [i]Smart ass, [/i]and sat down against the wall to wait.
Edit: i read wrong, thought vermillion was the melee. Fixed.

Dante saw Tiger fall. He climbed down the rafters and walked over to her. "Hey, you didn't break anything did you?"

She didn't look at him. "I'll be fine"

Dante heard the count again. He turned back to her. "Well if you need anything just tell me" He ran and hid under the stairs in the shadows on the first floor. "He never even checked the first floor but always went up the stairs. Probably figured no one would think about hiding here, because it is just more natural to go up high and hide"

"I wonder how long I have to wait until someone figures out how I'm doing it?" Maurice spoke to himself. He cuckled a little more and recommenced with his counting. Hide and go seek. Except with more than a little cheating.

He hadn't been offered his job as Stealth instructor for nothing. Best in his year. Perhaps the best in quite a few years, as no one else had vied for the job since he had taken it.

When he turned around, he was in a slightly better mood. All of the students were once again in the rafters, perfectly visible for himself. All except one. Well, if they skipped class, that was Vermillion's department. So he made due with announcing to everyone present, "You've been a decent class for the first day ever. So, how about tomorrow I give you something to look forward to? Next lesson, detecting concealed enemies. I'll be your target."

There was a murmuring response, but only slightly. The students were wary of giving away their hiding spots. But it was enough. Two more pops, and a few bruises, later, two students were licking their wounds while Maurice began scouring the shadows for the missing one. "Come out, come out, where ever you are!"
- - -
Vermillion was patiently preparing his first class. Pity that none of the first day could be spent with the real leaders. They had all moved up to more advanced areas like Xiaolin arts. Nobody seemed to want to be a leader.

He also knew that Hugo would be watching him. Three years ago there had been an, accident, which had eventually led to Vermillion to being forced to take patience training. None of the by now seniors had forgotten it. Maybe that was why they stayed out of his class.

"What was I suppossed to do? The punk thought it was funny to be tossing those shuriken everywhere. Hazard to the class. Still, waste of a good chair." he was mumbling as his first student wandered in. Vermillion frowned and continued setting up the maps.

However, awkward silences were never encouraging for morale. Hugo made this known by a sharp blast into Vermillion's earpiece. Reluctantly, he turned and spoke, "Know anything about battlefield command?"
- - -
OOC: Spot open for any Tactics student. Also, isn't imagination fun? What could he have possibly done with a chair!

[size=1][b]Target practice...

Teigra groaned. Mariannawas testing the abilities of all students. There was herself, a man called Trevor, codenamed Baracuda, and another man called Sean, codenamed Stone Rook.

Sean was using his sniper rifle and Baracuda was practicing with his handgun. However, Teigra was practicing with her throwing needles and knives. Her accuracy was a bit off today. It must have been the shock of being rudely awaken that morning.

[i]Come on Teigra.... what's wrong with you girl? You're usually better than this. Concentrate.... see the target..... close your eyes and concentrate....[/i]

Teigra regulated her breathing, trying to calm herself. She closed her eyes and imagined the target before her.

[i]Lets show them what I can do![/i]

With three needles in her left hand, Teigra flung them towards the target. All hit the critical areas: the head, the neck and the heart. When she opened her eyes, she was amazed at what she had accomplished.

" Well done," Marianna commented from behind her. " You'll have to practice more with ambient noise. It seems that you have to physically stop and concentrate to hit the target. In a desperate situation, that would hinder you."

" Right," Teigra agreed. The two boys' guns were enough to distract her.

" That's it for class for now. Train until tomorrow's class. You'll need it.

[center]-----------------------------------------[/center]

Teigra walked down to the mess hall. She wanted to grab something to eat before her next class.[/size][/b]

Seeing Marianna with a weapon was unnerving to say the least. Though he couldn't say any of his fellows stable people. The target range was mediocre, nothing like firing at a running target a half mile away into the wind and rain. Well he could atleast keep his skills in check.

Looking down his scope, he prays that his "baby" will impress. The gas expands firing the round into the backdrop of the meadow at a muzzle velocity of 2490 feet per second. The round rips through a moving board. The entry hole is about the size of a large apple. It is located on the dummies face, right above the right eye. He is pretty sure it would have been a kill shot. Feeling looser now he kicks it into his own way. Measuring the disance between to targets he switches it to semi-auto. Firing off a short burst he waves the gun "wildly" to all spectating. With a sick grin he watches the faces of his comrades as they see that he pierced the chest of both dummies.

"You could stop gaping and keep up." He says darkly. Even Marianna was caught in a split second stare. She smirked and walked over to him...

"You should spend less time showing off, stunts like that can get you killed in the field."

"Well, It must be "luck" since i of all people hit." He says, looks up and repeats his performance. "Now, I need something that is alive." The yearning to see brain matter stain a clean Persian rug was intoxicating.

With that he leaves, looking back he notices Teigra had already left. He briskly jogs towards her to appologise for his rudeness earlier.

"Excuse me, I am sorry for the other day. I should have respected your inquery instead of discarding it rudely." he tells her, and extends his hand.

Black Wolf sat against the wall for about five minutes before the other two students entered the class room and looked around, saw Black Wolf sitting against the wall and Alejondro looking at them from his seat. Alejondro sighed and said, "You're already late so i suggest that you stop standing there so we can get started."
Toucan and Dolphin both sighed and walked to wait beside the now standing Black Wolf. They both looked at him and one said,"Hi. I'm Toucan. This is Dolphin." and extended his hand.
Taking his hand and shaking it, Black Wolf said,"Black Wolf."
"Well, now that introductions are over, lets get started, shall we? Working as a team or individuals, i don't care which, i want you to try your hardest to hit me. Got it?"
As he finished his sentence they all attacked, not in unison, but one after the other. The first to attack him was Toucan, he went for a right hook with pretty good speed, but Alejondro was faster. He caught his fist, twisted it behind his back, and turned as Dolphin came in with a left high kick, aiming for his head. Alejondro lifted his right hand and blocked her kick, holding her shin. Last, Black Wolf came in, he aimed a right jab for his stomach as Alejondro's foot came up. The tip of his foot grazed his cheek as he managed to jump back at the last moment. As Black Wolf caught his footing he pushed foward, coming in for a left hook, he lifted his right arm to block his right foot from coming down on his head, and said,"Hold him!"
As these words left his mouth, Dolphin and Toucan grabbed his arms and held him as tightly as they could. As Black Wolf felt his fist start to connect with Alejondro's ribs, he felt a sharp pain in his own ribs, then everything went black.
Toucan and Dolphin were sitting beside the unconcious Black Wolf, talking, when he groaned and sat up, holding his head and right side.
"Morning sunshine. How you feelin'?" Black Wolf looked up and saw Alejondro standing beside him.
"Like shit. Did I hit you?"
"Sort of. I realized that if I didn't do something that you would actually hit me, so as your fist started to connect with my side, I took advantage of Dolphin being off balence and through her aside as I kicked you in the ribs, then I hit you in head. But look on the bright side, that's the first time that anybody has ever touched me on the first day.You guy's did well, and just to let you know, there's no way you would have been able to touch me if you hadn't worked together like you did. I think that's enough melee for today, seeing as how you can hardly stand without looking like you're in a drunken stupor."
"Right, see ya tommorrow then."
As Toucan, Black Wolf, and Dolphin made their way to tactics, Black Wolf was forced to lean on Toucan, since he couldn't walk without stumbling every other step.
He looked up at Toucan and said,"I'll be fine in a minute, but if you don't mind, could we keep this to ourselves?"
Toucan and Dolphin both laughed and said,"Sure, i have no problem keeping a secret."
OOC: oops. it's fixed

[SIZE=2][FONT=Georgia]Tiger stood up slowly, leaning against the wall. The pains in her back and neck were reallly slowing her down. "Marksmanship next..." she said through gritted teeth. "Joy."

Dante was still hiding under the stairs, but Bobby was on the floor close to Tiger, rubbing his fresh bumps. Maurice was looking for Dante. "Let's see...he went to help the girl..." he said to himself. Tiger could just barely hear his voice. "And he never left the ground after that." His eyes locked on the stairs and an evil smile played over his face.

"Oh crap," Tiger whispered to herself as Maurice flew down from the rafters and landed on the side of the stairs. He reached down and promptly connected with Dante's head with a loud pop. Dante came out of his hiding place, holding the side of his head. He walked to Tiger and Bobby, glaring at Maurice as he passed.

Maurice filled the room with his own laughter and the students watched him rather coldly. "What's the problem students? You'll get another chance at this someday. By then, you might be able to beat me." [/FONT][/SIZE]

Vahn loked off into the sky, his violin case nearby. Students were milling about, freetime from classes.

He lit up a gig, his face in shadow. "Hmmmm...."

'Death with a cig' ........... the others called him. His cloak churned in the breeze."Man.. it is hot in this thing."

In a flash, Vahn is out of it, and his leather spiked attire showed off. His skin cooled, his soul refreshed.

"YO! POSER!!!!!!!"

Vahn's eyes went narrow, he looked behind him, at the school bully. "Yes?"

"ou think you're tough? You think you're bad ass cuz you look good in that? I HATE POSERS!!!! YOU'RE AS FAKE AS ------"

In a flash, Vahn has a blade stuck near his throat, and pokes the bully. A drop of blood flows, and Vahn licks it. "You taste divine..... I like your taste my sweet...."

The bully falters.... he trembles. "I......"

"Now... there is no need for hostility... i like everyone... exept those who are mean....." Vahn smiles, tearing the skin more. "I uggest you learn to hold your tongue." Vashn lets him go, and wlks away.

Bobby cursed under his breath as Maurice laughed. Maurice laughed a bit more then stopped. "That's it for today class," he said with a hint of satisfaction in his voice. "Be back tommorrow, maybe we'll do something different. Maybe..." Bobby let out a new string of swears under his breath. He started walking for the door and stepped out into the hall, the other two walking with him.

"That class sucked huge-ass balls," Bobby yelled as the walked down the halls. The other two let out a murmer of general agreement as they kept walking to their next class. As they rounded a corner they saw a guy with what looked like leather spiked clothes attack another student. He ripped his throat a bit and licked up some of his blood as he did it before letting the other student go.

"Who the hell's the freak?" Bobby said under his breath to the other two.

[size=1][b]Teigra turned around, hearing what Sean, codenamed Stone Rook, was saying to her. There was a large biscuit hanging out of her mouth as she turned around. She looked at his extended hand. She shook it after wiping the crumbs off her hands. He sniggered, seeing the biscuit in her mouth.

After eating it rather hastily, she looked at Sean again.
" Sorry about that. Caught me in a rather embarrassing position."
" Could have been worse," Sean replied, smiling.
" Yes, very true. So, what's your name?"
" Oh, right. I'm Sean, codenamed Stone Rook."
" Nice to meet you. You already know who I am, so there's no need for doing it twice."
" True."

They walked along the corridors, passing their dormitories and the mess hall. Teigra wondered what Bobby was doing. Sean must of noticed that she looked distant because he asked her what was wrong.
" Oh nothing," Teigra replied, " I was just wondering what Bobby, a friend of mine, was doing now. He's here too. Only met him yesterday."
" Oh, you mean that guy that had the tussle with the leopard?" Sean asked.
" Yes, him. He was my room-mate, along with a guy called Wasp..."
" A room with three people?"
" Yes, but then I was moved this morning, rather suddenly too but nevertheless moved, to a room with this guy called Copperhead."
" That's rough."
" Mmm."

They walked past some of the more advanced students classes, amazed at what they had seen. Teigra what amazed at the Stunt class. There were some students that did some amazing things that Teigra had wished to do all her life but had never found anyone to teach her. Her attention was brought back to Sean when he asked a question.
" What class do we have next?"
" Melee," Teigra replied. Yet another essential class to her.
" Who's the teacher?" Sean quizzed.
" Alejondro. I think one of the older students mentioned he was from Cuba. Should be interesting."[/size][/b]

OOC: Take it from there ShagaMage! ^_^

The speakers around the school buzzed to life. A sudden loud screech erupted from more than two hundred hidden speakers. Which was completely uneccessary as Hugo already knew where everyone was anyway and could have just as easily called them on the nearest speaker.

"Will the members of the Serpent and Mammal squads please report to the armory. We have a new mission that requires your attention. Immediately. That is all." It was just one of the guards who spoke. But the message was clear. Something big was going down to use a strike and a rush squad on the same mission. Something very big.

[SIZE=2][FONT=Georgia]Tiger listened to the announcement. "A strike team and a rush squad? Well, damn." She turned around and faced the boys. "I guess this is where I leave you. Try to avoid trouble with our new friend over here." She pointed a thumb over her shoulder and at the man in the leather.

She made her way down the hallway and said, "Be careful in your lessons." She turned a corner and disappeared from their view.

"Alright. I've got to go to the armory. Damn it, I didn't find that last night...now I've got to search." So her search began to find the armory. The entire time she was walking, she pondered what the guard had said over the intercom.

Wandering around for a while finally found her in front of the armory. "Oh...I'll have to remember to wander in this direction next time I'm lookin' for it." She opened the door and went inside to wait.[/FONT][/SIZE]

[b][size=1]Teigra whirled around at the announcement. She was in the Mammal squad. She stopped, looking down to the tunnel. Sean stopped, wondering what was going on. He sensed a total change in Teigra's character. The vibes that came from her were dark and almost.... evil. Her blue-grey eyes sharpened into slits like a cat's.

" Teigra?" he asked.
" Sorry Sean, that's my exit cue," she said with a rather wicked tone to her voice. She shrank into the shadows, disappearing.

[center]----------------------------------------------------[/center]

Teigra arrived in her new room, grabbing her mission coat from the hanger and sliding it on. She slid on her thigh straps with the majority of her weapons equipped to them. The only ones that weren't around her hips or thigh were two small kadochis that lay strapped to her back. Her slit eyes searched around her room as she flexed her fingers like a cat would stretch their claws.

" Time to rumble..."

[center]----------------------------------------------------[/center]

Silently slipping from shadow to shadow, Teigra passed like a ghost towards the armory. This was the first time any of the others had really seen her in her 'hunting' mode. She wasn't codenamed the 'Black Panther' for nothing. Her undercover work and her ability to move secretly through the shadows had earned her that name in the Underworld - and it was well deserved.

Once she reached the armory and checking that the coast was clear, Teigra stepped out of the shadows, her eyes bare cat slits. Hamano was already there. Garet was the only one left.[/size][/b]

Black Wolf heard the anouncement, looked at Dolphin and Toucan, and said,"Later guys, their callin and i have to answer."
As he leapt into the shodows and started to make his way to the armoury, he heard Dolphin and Toucan say,"Later."
[i]I may not be the best at stealth, but i'm still pretty good. Least i hope i am, cause that anounce sounded pretty urgent. Shit! My shotgun!
[/i]At this thought he made for his room, at a dead run, it took all of five minutes to make it there and back, going as fast as he could.
Black Wolf stopped at the corner before the armoury and walked around it after composing himself and straightning his coat. There were already some people standing at the door, but he went on inside without a word to wait for instructions.

[font=Verdana][size=2]"They're not ready." Wasp whispered to Hugo. They were standing just outside a side door to the armory. "No matter how capable they are, she's a lot better."[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2]Hugo smiled at his favorite student. "I know. That's why they're a Rush Squad. This mission is for YOU to finish."[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2]Wasp cringed slightly. "Assassins shouldn't kill their own."[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2]"She's not an assassin anymore. Valkyrie became a bounty hunter when she was expelled." Hugo replied, a serious look on his face. "It doesn't matter what was once between you. Tiger Beetle helped to prepare you. Now, be ready to finish your training, once and for all."[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2]Wasp thought back, back to the battle between himself and the former leader of the Insect Rush Squad. Tiger Beetle, even ten years after graduating, and becoming heavyset, he was faster than even any of these freshman. But Valkyrie, one cheap shot and . . .[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2]"Yes sir. I'll be ready." And with that, the two stepped into the armory to greet the two squads.[/size][/font]
- - -
OOC: So begins the true story of Assassin Academy. Twelve to kill, twelve to take their place. Who is truly the best?

[size=1][b]Teigra tapped her foot impatiently. She didn't like to be kept waiting when she was in her 'hunting' mode. Garet was late. A man codenamed Black Wolf had entered into the room she and Hamano were waiting patiently in.

" What's taking them so long..." Teigra cursed in Italian under her breath. Shifting her coat out of the way, she took one of her throwing knives out of her strapped thigh pocket and began twirling it between her fingers. It took a lot of skill to make sure every time the knife revolved it didn't cut you. Hamano watched Teigra out of the corner of her eye. Teigra could become troublesome, if she so wished to be.

A sly smirk came to Teigra's lips.

" Hamano," Teigra started, the smile still on her lips.
" Yes Teigra?" Hamano answered, turning her head slightly to the side to half look at who was speaking to her.
" How long do you think we could be waiting?"
" I don't know. I heard the announcement just like you guys."
Teigra twirled the small knife in the air like a twirling batton, and caught it again. " I don't like waiting when I'm like this."
Hamano gave a small laugh. " Complain to the boss, not me."
" Don't shoot the messenger, right?"
" Heh. Exactly."

Teigra's fingers began to itch. She just wanted to back out into the real world and do some jobs. When she is like this, patience isn't one of her greatest virtues. The silver trigger of her gun glinted magnificently. It was begging to be used. Her high-powered H&K P8 handgun was only used as one of her last resorts, or if she was feeling particularly blood-thirsty or vengeful. The knife in her hand was becoming rather boring.

Flicking by the handle, Teigra made it embed itself all the way up to the hilt into the wooden wall opposite her.

" I'm sick of waiting already."[/b][/size]

"Sick of waiting? That's not the positive attitude I require. So you'd best change it. Now." Hugo uttered, stepping intot the armory. The assembled members of the two teams appeared restless, in one way or another.

He decided to get the specs over with. "Let's not dawdle since the lady is impatient. You will, as one team, be headed directly from here to Paris. There, mission command will be transferred to the individual squad leaders, Wasp and Black Wolf. You have two days to kill the target, one of our most talented students. She goes, even now, by the name Valkyrie."

Hugo looked through the side of his eye at Wasp. The assassin was restless, or more likely, nervous. Some of the freshmen seemed to be in a slight state of shock over finding out they weren't the squad leader. If this mission wasn't so important, he would have grinned.

Luckily, the one called Black Panther asked the vital question, "Why do we need to kill her?"

Wasp took up the answer. "Because, earlier this morning we received a message from her. She's threatening to reveal the location of the Temple to the United Nations. If she follows through, we'll have every country on the planet sending in at least a thousand troops."

"Isn't that excessive? And what if she was just bluffing?" White Tiger countered this time.

"You're an assassin. If you make even one mistake, a mission is over. You must take even ungrounded threats seriously. And as for the excessiveness, do you know how many wars we've started? World War I, we helped kill the man who got that started. John F. Kennedy, we killed him too, then framed Lee Harvey Oswald. Abraham Lincoln was one of the first! You have to understand, there's a lot of people who want us dead. We just have to make sure that no one finds out how."

Everyone looked around wildly for who had spoken. It hadn't been Hugo, or Wasp. Not even any of the other assassins. Widow unsheathed a katana and spoke loudly, "Show yourself!"

"How can I show myself, when there's nothing left to show?" the mysterious voice cackled. Several of the company rolled their eyes. Stereotypical villains weren't interesting. "But, I can tell you my name. Howler. Remember it."

Hugo slapped his forehead. "Not another one! Alright, Insect and Mammal squads, get ready and get out. I'll get on the intercom and call the Tropical and Sea squads to take care of this lunatic."
- - -
OOC: Didn't seem fair to have only one of the three freshman teams heading out.

Vahn could hear the other students.... those who weren't on a mission. Since he was new, he wasn't officially induscted into the school. So, naturally, he headed to the offices, putting his cloak on.

"Um.. excuse me...." The lady behind the desk turned. "Yes?"

"I was invited to the school.... i need a registration."

"Ah... well, this school is strict, you understand??"

Vahn nodded. "I understand all of the insinuations......"

"Okay... welll....."

She hands Vahn some papers, and asks him to fill them out.

"Do you mind if i go outside? It's a beautiful day." Vahn asks sweetly.

"No......but you must return here to receive a formal addmittance"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vahn smokes a cigg, unnaturally at ease. A sparrow lands beside him, and Vahn blinks in surprise. It chirps out a rapid song, before fluttering to his shoulder. Slowly, Vahn opens his violin case, and pulls out some crackers. He mimicks the bird, hoping to get it to trust him enough to take the crumbs from his hand.

A school patron passed Vahn, watching him. [I]He's good with birds......[/I]

Vahn smiles, and he heads back inside, with the forms complete and the bird having flown away.

"Here...." He says, and pulls off his cloak, having changed under it into a traditional japanese kimono..........

"Where shall I wait???"

[SIZE=2][FONT=Georgia]Tiger nodded to Hugo, a fleeting look of suspicion on her face as she looked around the room for the speaker who called himself Howler. She closed her eyes and her face contorted slightly as she fought for control over her emotions. 'There's no time to waste. Get it together, Hamano.'

She turned to the squad leader, Black Wolf. "Alright, sir. Should we-" Tiger was cut off by Garet Jax coming in rather loudly. He looked at the group that was staring at him, Hamano giving him an extra-venomous stare for cutting her off. "Sorry for being late...did I miss anything?"

Sighing impatiently, she continued what she was saying as though nothing had happened. "Should we be moving out then, sir?"

"Yeah. Let's go. Mammal team, this way!" he called. Teigra and Hamano followed him, Hamano once again glaring at Garet venomously as she passed him. He waited until they were out the door to follow them, shutting the door behind him.

As much as she tried to fight it, shivers of fear began to attack her. 'You've killed people before...this time you're getting paid to do it. What's the matter with you?' she thought to herself as they made their way towards the waiting helicopter*. 'Just think of this as one of the books you've read. You've got to go on this quest and defeat the evil that holds reign over the helpless people and the world.' She sighed, relieving some of her anxiety. Her fantasy books always seemed to calm her, whether she was reading them or not.

'Alright, mistress. The traveler and her band of heroes will overcome your evil and bring peace to the land once more.'

------------

OOC: *Are we taking a helicopter, or is there another way we go? Just wondering.[/FONT][/SIZE]

Black Wolf borded the helicopter, Wasp walking beside him, leading the other team. Once they were all on the chopper and seated, he stared out the window, thinking.
As he sat there, he let the senery passing below ease his nervousness. He had always liked forests and the like, though he rarely visited any due to the fact that he was always busy with other matters. [i]Well, i guess i should be thankfull i get to look at all.[/i] He realized the enormity of this mission when he thought this, realizing that this could very well be his last time he looked down on the forests of the world, that he or anyone else present could be killed. [i]I could care less if I die, but i won't be the one responsible for getting a team mate killed.
[/i]A thought crossed his head and he said to the team,"Hay guys, i have a favor to ask. If I die on this mission, could you burry me upside down?"
Tiger looked at him funny and said,"Why?"
In reply, he smiled and said,"So the world can kiss my ass goodbeye."
Some people laughed, and the ones that were more conserved smiled slightly. Either way this had achieved what he wanted, which was to lighten the mood, though he himself still sat there, butterflies in his gut, trying to figure out how he was going to look out for the entire team, though they were good, they would be spotted in danger sooner or later, just like him, so how could he look after them when he had look after himself? No answer came. [i]I've changed. In the past i wouldn't have cared but now i do. Why?[/i]

since i have no clue where i am bunking, i'll just wander the school......

"well, you can wait in the cafeteria......." the woman relpies.

Vahn walks away, his broad cloak swishing the floor, held in Vahn's arms. He pondered if he should pay any mind to the rapid attention he was getting from the hustleing students.

A man approaches Vahn, twirling a key around his finger. "You Vahn???"

"Yes... why??"

"You have a room.... here..... best of luck... and stay on your roomies' good side..... you don't want to end up like the last one...."

Vahn stares at the man, but takes the key. "okay.........."

Vahn moves on, his violin case rather heavy suddenly. Vahn shakes it off, and proceeds, looking at his room key. The number coincided with this hall....."

"Nope... Not in the mood to settle down........."

Vahn managed to make it up to the helicopterpad, hearing the sounds of a take off.

Other students were ready to go... they were all leaving.....some kind of mission.

"Wow.... i hope i am able to leave like that....." Feeling sad, Vahn heads back into the school.

Vahn finds his room, and it is empty. Someone was using this room, but there was an empty bed and dresser, so Vahn took the time to get his things unpacked, his bags were lying on the bed. Un packing was easy, since he had little clothing and the rest was weaponry. or such.....

okay... i need some to tell me who i am rooming with..... and i can't go on the mission since i'm new ang getiing settled down.