OtakuBoards

Assassin Academy [M-LV]

Sir Gawain

Should we let Inuyasha Fandom join this late in the RP?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should we let Inuyasha Fandom join this late in the RP?

• Yes
    • No

[SIZE=2][FONT=Georgia]Hamano sat near the opening of the helicopter, staring down at the changing scenery below. Her nerves were getting the better of her, making her shake along with the cold air moving through the aircraft.

Wolf stared at her, watching her shake. She was the only one who hadn't laughed or even smiled at his joke. The whole time, she just stared down at the ground, shaking like a leaf. Slowly, he moved closer to her crouching figure on the ground and he sat next to her. "Hey, you gonna be okay?" he said.

Turning her head sharply as though she had forgotten she had company, Hamano stared into Wolf's face. A younger her would have flung herself onto him, begging for help. But she knew better than that now. 'Don't make ties. They'll all just leave in the end.'

"Yes," Hamano said, shakily. She bit her lower lip to keep herself from crying out what she really wanted to. She really wanted to say, "I'm so scared!" and hug him, just to let herself go. She wanted to feel the warmth of someone. Wanted to feel safe.

'I'm so scared,' she thought to herself. 'But I can't let them know.' Her eyes swept over the group of stone-faced people and she felt foolish for being so afraid.[/FONT][/SIZE]

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[size=1][b]Teigra closed her eyes and let the sharp needle-like wind hit her face, her short black hair fluttering around in it. The atmosphere inside the helicopter was tense and one of slight fear. Her skin prickled at that feeling of fear. Her heart fluttered. Teigra knew she was a strange person when the feeling of fear around her excited her, making her feel like she was in love. Shaking her head, she came back to reality, opening up her cold blue-grey eyes.

[i]You are indeed an assassin Teigra. Getting excited from the feeling of fear.... truly worthy of your codename.... like a true predator. Normal humans should never feel this.... I shouldn't feel this... and yet I do, and it makes my adrenaline pump through my body, getting me ready for the hunt. I'm glad that Bobby can't see me like this. I would scare him. Yes.... scare him.[/i]

Looking at the ground rush below them, Teigra wondered what this Valkyrie was like in battle. She flexed her fingers, itching to touch the cold silver metal of her H&K P8. It was strange that they'd have a mission their first day of academy. Teigra smiled. She wasn't complaining of course. Maybe she could prove how good she was, or how poor she was. So they could make her into a better assassin. Yes. A better assassin. One that stalks the shadows and pounces without warning. Like the black panther.

Teigra lent back into her seat. Soon.... soon they would land in the city of love, Paris.[/size][/b]

Black Wolf remained sitting there beside Hamano. He looked at her and sighed, then said,"I wish i could say something of significance, but i never was good with words, so all i can say is that if your shaking from fear, that so long as i live i will let nothing happen to you or this team. It's strange, really. A year ago i wouldn't have given a rat's ass if you lived or died, but now..." A rueful smile passed his lips, and he said,"At any rate, i'll do what i can to ensure your safety."
After he finished speaking he went silent, surprised at himself. Ever since his mother had died he had cared for nothing, nor had he considered himself to be the gentle type, yet here he was, trying his hardest to comfort someone that he had not known more than two days. He sighed and thought, [i]Looks like i can't help but to be gentle, after all, i did take after mother instead of that ass of a father i had. Huh. I don't know whether to thank or curse her. I would've prefered to keep the cool cold hearted nature of an assassin. Oh well. Better get some sleep before we get there.
[/i]With that he closed his eyes and rested, though he was never truly asleep, only in a trance like state that rested him but left him aware during the rest.

[font=Verdana][size=2]A lanky, graying man walked slowly up the winding staircase of Notre Dame to the belfry. He was dressed in a once fasionable suit, now covered in dirt with small spots of dried blood here and there. At his side was a katana, very strange for a Frenchman.[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2]At the top of the staircase, he was able to see the person he had come to meet. She was laying on the rail overlooking the magnificent city, dressed in an open sky blue vest over a white tank top, with cargo pants to match the vest. Her hair was in a long braided ponytail, and she also wore open fingered gloves.[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2]When she spoke, he thought back to how many men she had killed just by asking questions and taking action at the same time. Her accent was perfect French, "Are they coming?"[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2]The old man replied, bowing unneccessarily, "Yes madam. Mr. Do,"[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2]She cut him off. "Wasp. His name is Wasp, and mine is Valkyrie. We've been over this once before, and I shall not go over it again. Am I clear?"[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2]If he hadn't been pale before, the color would be drained from the man's face. "As a winter morning. But, it appears that Howler acted without intention too early. They'll most likely be going after him as well."[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2]"They don't know where Howler is. That's the whole point of his specialty. But, Martyr always was a decisive one. He caught onto me early too." Valkyrie said. The whole time, she had remained as stiff as a board on the rail.[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2]"Should I kill him and his accomplises?" the man asked.[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2]At this, she turned slowly and stood on the rail. A look of surprise compromised the possible beauty of her face. Suddenly, she turned to her right and sent her open palm in the side of a gargoyle's head. The statue proceeded to crack and crumble.[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2]"Let him live. Kill everyone else."[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2]- - -[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2]OOC: Valkyrie=Badass I hope that the mammal squad's been talking about who will be the one to kill Valkyrie. I don't have a say in it.[/size][/font]

"Will Yuumura Vahn please report to the main hall....... Will Yuumura Vahn please report to the main hall......"

Vahn looked up, he was loading his baretta. Throwing on his cloak, he headed to the main hall.

"You are Vahn?"

"Yes. What do you require of me???"

"We need to assassinate someone who threatens to expose our little academy. Your suad has already left... they took the helicopter.... You will be going to Notre Dame, France."

"May I ask why? My fellow students have already left... so what other means is there???"

"You are.... well, this is a test on admittace. You are to aide in the assassination. You will be transported by private charter, and parachute from it. Pack what you will need. You leave in fifteen minutes."

"I have all I need right here." Vahn holds up his violin case, chock full of artillery. "I assumed as much that I was going on soime kind of mission."

"I see. Well, the rocket jet is at the hellipad. I suggest you leave."

"Will do sir."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two hours later.......
Vahn is soon looking over Paris, Notre Dame. The plane was fast,experimental technology he had been told, and he packed his parachute as the plane slowed down. He jumps, and he lands not even a minute and a half later.

"Code bravo........" He whispers into a mike on his cloak. "It's show time boys and girls........." He smiles and heads into the Cathedral. "I'll await orders from within.....The best in the buisness, signing off........" Vahn could only laugh inwardly at what the others could be thinking, those who were on the helicopter.........He bet they were going crazy......they probably were going batty........with the thought that some new guy was going to beat them to the kill.

[QUOTE]Originally Posted by [B]Inuyasha Fandom[/B]

okay... i am plart of tropical birds, who is my squad leader????[/QUOTE]

[SIZE=2][FONT=Georgia]OOC: I don't think your squad's left yet. Also, if that was an Out-Of-Character statement, you have to let us know.[/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=2][FONT=Georgia]EDIT: Whoops! Got to it before I did, Sir![/FONT][/SIZE]

OOC: i'm not sure exactly what to edit, so I took out all the references to the tropical birds squad. Sir Gawain has informed me that i am not in that squad, due to it being filled with NPCs. I am, as he said, an undecided Entity, so, as i am led to beleive, this exersize of individual rights is good to be a test, to be accepted into the academy. That is how I think, I wasn't clear on all of what he wanted me to edit. So, continueing on........

"Black wolf......Are you on the chopper???" Vahn asks into his mike

A static- ridden reply comes to him. "What do you want, you narsissistic little bastard????? Best in the buisness, MY ASS!!!!"

"I'm not as bad as you claim.......I am being tested..... on addmittance to the Academy. I am to assist, nothing more. I plan to take any orders I am given. I don't want to screw this up. I admit, I was ......overzealous. I admit my indescretion...I apologize for it."

"Then wait untill we have landed. We will redenzous (OOC: it's prenounced ron day voo) at the northern walls of the Catherdral........"

"Agreed, sir."

"If you don't mind my asking, you are the new guy, mind if I use your name?"

"No..... I don't mind."

"You're Vahn Yuumura , right????"

"Yes. I am a true professional... and I despise that knowledge.......And, I will add, I am rooming with you. Too bad we didn't meet face to face. I hear you're even better than I am."

"Damn right....."

"Well, I shall meet with your squad at the northern catherdral walls. I await our meeting.

[SIZE=2][FONT=Georgia]Hamano had her eyes closed, fighting her fear. 'So what if something goes wrong? Worst case scenario is that I die. Would that be so bad?'

She looked back again at the group. 'But what would happen to them if I die? Something even worse could happen to them that I could have prevented...damn it!' Hamano put her hands over her ears and shut her eyes even tighter than before.

"Alright, team," Black Wolf said, standing up. "There's no way we can land this thing without alerting the whole town that we're here. We're going to have to drop, then make it to the town on foot. From there, we'll travel to Notre Dame and go after our target."

Everyone looked up at Black Wolf, taking in everything he said. Everyone but Hamano. She was still crouched down low, but she was listening to every word. 'Alright. We're already past the point of no return. No stopping now.'

Parachutes were distributed to the group and everyone psyched themselves up for the mission that was only moments ahead. "Okay, is everyone ready?" Black Wolf asked. Only silence from the group and the near deafening sound of the helecopter blades met his question. "Alright, let's move out."

"I'll go first," Hamano said. She stood up and put her hand on one side of the opening she would soon be jumping from. She sighed, trying to force the anxiety out of her. It didn't work. Biting her lower lip, she put her other hand on the other side of the opening, then forced herself out into the open air. [/FONT][/SIZE]

Black Wolf was the last to hit the ground. When he landed, he stripped his parachute, looked around, and said,"Be careful and quiet, the speed of how fast we finish this mission is essential because that leaves less time for authorities to get on our asses, but i'd rather take longer than is wise and accomplish it flawlessly with no casualties than rush it, understood?" He looked around and they all nodded, then he said,"Alright, lets move out!"
It took them all of fifteen minutes to reach the town they were looking for, and by then it was already dark. Black Wolf looked around, and kept going, knowing they didn't have long. They were on their way to Notre Dame, always keeping an eye out, ready for anything. They were maybe five minutes away when Black Wolf called a halt and said,"This is it, we're already past the point of no return, so set aside your fears, they'll only get you killed. Prepare yourselves."
[i]I tell them to set aside their fears and I can't set my own fears aside. Cause you to die. Hmph. Looks like i'll be the first to go.[/i]

OOC: Alright, it seems that one of the others has dropped out. If anyone else wants to, say the word. I've got a nasty little surprise thought up just in case. Namely, the people playing on the other two teams. I knew that this was too good to be true.

The two squads had split up. Wasp's was to the north. Black Wolf's was to the south. That would make them all too easy targets for a good sniper. But where was the fun in that?

Instead, Valkyrie had enlisted the help of a group of incredibly ruthless individuals. They were trained in the Shaolin Arts, and no pain could enter their bodies. Unfortunately, when they threatened to kill her, she had made it clear that they wouldn't NEED to experience pain with death.

Now, five of the not-so-stealthy ninjas were closing in fast on the Mammal squad. Too bad none of them were trained to be assassins. When the first was mere feet away behind Tiger, she spun around and delivered a swift kick to the head.

"Hah! Won't try that again!"

He just brought his gaze back on her, his shaved crown glistening in the low light, popping the bones in his neck. He replied, "This whench is mine."

She could only stare in horror as the would be fatal kick had done nothing more than piss him off. They took fighting stances, as the others, now surrounded, and prepared for the fight of their lives.
- - -
OOC: Alright. I guess that sets up a nice fight scene. This entire thing was set up on the lines that everyone is hidden from view, so don't worry too much about being seen. Remember, these guys don't have guns. Play nice. :devil:

Bobby was sitting in his room. The mamal squad had left with the insect squad, a little while ago. Bobby wished he had been on that mission. He was really looking for a chance to try out the squad that was suppose to be under his command.

"Tropical and Sea squads, prepare for a mission and report to the briefing room," a voice blared over the intercom. Bobby got up and put on his mission gear. Time for some action. He left the room and quickly made his way to the briefing room.

[SIZE=2][FONT=Georgia]"What the-" Tiger began. She was cut of by a rather large foot coming right toward her face from her left. She grabbed it and twisted, feeling the bones breaking in her grip. The ninja was lifted off the ground and thrown a few feet away. "Shit!" she said as she looked around. She could hear her teammates fighting all around her, but could only catch glimpses of them.

Before she could come to her senses and move, the ninja took advantage of her distracted state and tackled her from behind. He shoved her to the ground rather painfully as he landed on her back. It was all Tiger could do to push him off and roll over before he returned. He knelt on her stomach and put his hands on her head. He began forcing it to the side painfully. Tiger could feel her neck cracking as she resisited his deadly force. She forced the knives out of her gauntlets and slashed his chest, sending him off of her body.

She jumped up and unsheathed her longsword. Before the ninja got a chance to get back up, she relieved him of his head. With him gone, she looked around, hoping to see her comrades.Tiger still heard them fighting. Feeling helpless just standing in one spot, she ran in a random direction, hoping to find someone.

As Tiger ran, instinct took over. She had this eerie feeling that she was being followed, so she kept running. The sounds of the fighting died away slowly, to be replaced by the sound of her own fast-beating heart, pummeling her chest. In one fluid motion, she reached down to her ankle and took out one of her concealed knives, leaving the sheath in her sock, and threw it. Tiger hit her mark - the heart of one of the ninjas. She continued running.

Within moments, she came upon Notre Dame and her heart skipped a beat. "I can't do this alone..." Tiger looked back behind her, then said, "But unless they hurry up, I won't have a choice." She then sighed and ran forward, sheer instinct pushing her on.[/FONT][/SIZE]

OOC: GOMEN! *bows furiously* Sorry for going MIA on you guys. And you forgots about me..... *cries*

[size=1][b]Teigra smiled to herself as the cool night air of Paris swept through her hair. One of the ninjas decided to attack her with a kunai in his hand. Teigra dodged it but the kunai clipped her shoulder, ripping through her mission coat and her skin, blood oozing out. She cursed in Italian before looking at her assailant.

" Bastard..." she spat. " This is my favourite coat!"

Teigra tenderly took off the coat and set it down on a nearby bench. Looking back at him, Teigra took out throwing knives in one hand and throwing needles in the other one.

" Lets see shadow against shadow. Asian verus European shadow skills." Teigra held up her weapon, her cat slit eyes looking rather evil in the dull light. The ninja silently slipped into the shadows. Teigra imitated his movements, now more flexible that her coat was off. A whistling sound came towards her. A shuriken. She dodged it by rolling to one side in the darkness. She threw one of her knives. A sickening thud echoed through the darkness. Teigra had hit her mark.

Listening intently for the sounds of the now injured ninja, Teigra smiled as she darted from shadow to shadow. It was a game of skill. Adrenaline started to pump through her veins, bringing her to the point of ectasy. A song.... one of her favourite songs started to ring in her ears, making her feel more powerful. She cracked her neck.

" Here I come..." she growled tiger-like.

Darting through the darkness, Teigra lusted for blood. She wanted to see the precious blood-giving liquid spray from the man's throat. Her whole body shook with tension as she searched for where he hid himself. From the dull light, it looked like there was a small alley. There was a small ruffling sound coming from inside of it.

The ninja had pulled himself behind a dumpster, trying to hide from the girl that had hit him. He was amazed with the accuracy she had in the darkness. He, the one who was the most accurate of his group, was beaten by a girl with one shot. These in-training assassins weren't in training at all. They were trained.

A sudden crashing of a rubbish can caught his attention. He whirled around so see a cat scatter away. He breathed a sigh of relief before feeling the cold touch of metal against his neck. He froze immediately as he felt the breath of the girl behind him.

" You..." he whispered before complete and utter darkness.

The body slumped to the ground as blood slowly dripped off the blade that Teigra held.
" Rest in peace," she whispered in a short prayer before tracking back through the darkness to Hamano.

Appearing out of nowhere behind Hamano, Teigra picked up her coat and looked at Hamano, laying a hand on her shoulder. Hamano jumped and cursed after seeing it was Teigra.

" Is that new kid coming soon?" Teigra asked Hamano as they waited for the others to finish their fights.[/size][/b]

Black Wolf watched as Hamano ran down the street after beeting her attacker, then he heard a whistling in the air and ducked right as a foot flew over his head. As he reached a full crouch he spun around and tried to trip the man that had attacked him, but he jumped over his foot. The man before him reached into his coat and Black Wolf said,"Let's not play with weapons. Lets have a test of true skill." and dropped his revolvers form their holsters, then let his shotgun drop.
The man smiled, said not word, and dropped his weapons as well.
As soon as the man's last weapon hit the ground they were on top of each other like white on rice. They matched each other blow for blow, neither able to best the other. The man's fist connected with Black Wolf's right temple, splitting it open. As Black Wolf stumbled the man came in, aiming a blow at his heart to finish him, but when the fist hit connected, there a was sickening cracking of knuckles as he hit Black Wolf's hidden cavalar vest. The man cursed and started to jump back, but he was too slow as Black Wolf used all the speed available to him to get behind him. The man's eyes went wide as realized he was about to die, and the last thing he saw before his neck snapped was the world around spin, then darkness.
Black Wolf picked his guns up and replaced them to their proper places, and ran to join Hamano. When he go there Teigra was standing there as well.
They heard him stumble as the blood from his eyebrow and temple ran into his eye and wheeled around, weapons ready. when they saw it was him, they put their weapons away.
Hamano walked over to him, looked at his eyebrow and temple, and said,"Wow, he messed you up didn't he?"
Black Wolf smiled and said,"If had used my guns i could've taken him with ease, but were's the fun in that when my opponent doesn't use guns?"
When he finished speaking, he reached up to his eye and wiped the blood from it.
Hamano pulled a black hankerchief from her pocket and said with a mischieves grin,"Here, it's yours anyways, i liked it so I took it."
"I wondered were that went." Black Wolf said with a laugh.
After the laugh he got serious and,"At any rate enough with the pleasentries, were's everybody else?"
Teigra spoke this time,"No idea."
Black Wolf sighed and said,"Well, if they don't get here soon we'll have to take off without them."
He looked back down the street and thought, [i]Why the hell does it feel like I'm abondoning them? I mean, they'll be fine, but for some reason not helping them is killing me.[/i] As he finished these thoughts he sighed and started to walk to the mission point, but slowly so as to give the team time to catch up.

"Black wolf...... BLACK WOLF!!!!!" Vahn whispered into his mike, trying to contact him.

"Damn it.. something has gone wrong..."

Vahn ran around the building, to see them coming. some of them were not their, to Vahn's surprise. "PSST!!!" Vahn attracts their attention, and they come running over.

"So, you're Vahn, right??" The guy is distictly the leader. "Yeah. You're black wolf..."

"Okay.. mission time... the others are fighting elsewhere, and we are all there is...."

Vahn nodds. "Yes. I understand. you want me to help?"

"No... we need to get to the woman now...."

"alright. Separate paths?"

"As long as we gety to her and assassinate her, who cares who does it?" A girl says, and Vahn looks precariously at her. "You... are familiar...."

"Name's Teigra..... no time for pleasantries."

"True." Vahn again turns to Black Wolf. "Spit up. That's all
I can think of.... i bet she's expecting that... but we can movew faster alone, and not attract so much attention."

"I agree. Let's split. Meet at the top."

"Right."

They go about their separate ways, and Vahn moves along a staircase, his chosen route. He finds a long dark hall, and suddenly he is surrounded.

Vahn pulls off some amazing acrobatics as he eliminaytes every one of them, useing only a barretta. He reloads again, and he is off. He peeks around the corner, and he sees something move... a wire coming around his throat!!!!!!!!!

Vahn began struggleing with this man, tring not to be chokd or mangled, his gun was the only thing keeping the wire from cutting into him. Vahn begins to grasp the man's face, groping for something. He finds the man is wearing shades, and he grabs them, smashing them against the wall, breaking them. he slams the broken leg into the man's eye, causeing him to let go. Vahn pulls the trigger on his gun twice, before he is off again.

[SIZE=2][FONT=Georgia]As everyone went their separate ways, Tiger just stood in one spot, watching them leave. "Wait..." she called feebly as they all disappeared from sight. "We should wait for the others." She sighed and began walking.

"So what happens if one of us runs into Valkyrie? She's supposed to be really strong. There's no way just one of us could kill her." Tiger looked up at the towering Notre Dame. "I'll just meet them there, then." She took off running, every step taking her closer to Valkyrie.

She stopped when she was a few yards away from it. "Alright. Can't use the main entrance, she'll expect it. I don't see any other entrances." Tiger looked up the walls and sighed. "Guess I'll have to scale the wall." Before starting, Tiger cracked her knuckles, then her neck. She unsheathed her sword and prepared herself. "Ready...go!" Tiger ran for the wall and jumped.

Just before she hit the wall, she thrust her sword into a crack between the stones in the wall. Tiger got a foothold and leaned against the wall, shaking, her eyes shut tight. She opened one eye, making sure that she wasn't falling, then opened both eyes. "Whew...I made it." She began scaling the wall, placing her sword in the cracks and pulling herself up.

When she got about halfway up the wall, she heard noises above her. They were very faint, so faint that she almost didn't catch them. She paused for a second, wondering what they were before they came down hard on her.

A small group of ninjas (like the ones before) jumped from above her and grabbed on to her. Tiger lost her grip and they all began to fall. "Shit!" Tiger tried to fight them off of her. She could probably land safely if she could only reverse her postition. She was falling with her back parallel to the ground, the ninjas clinging to her arms and legs. They were falling right toward the street below.

It was all she could do to brace herself for the great impact. When she hit the ground, she could feel some of her bones shattering. She cringed in pain, fighting to keep herself conscious. The ninjas let go of her and began to mutter to themselves. One took out a knife and came close to her neck.

'No...I'm not done yet!' Despite the extreme pain of moving, she reached up and broke the man's arm, making him drop the knife. "Heh. A fiesty one." Another one tried and came away with a few broken fingers and a shattered wrist.

"Wench..." he said, pulling away from her. Another came forward and said, "This is wasting too much time. Let's just take her to the boss and have her finish off the little bitch." The ninjas (the ones with limbs in tact) picked her up and dragged her into Notre Dame. They were taking her straight to Valkyrie.[/FONT][/SIZE]

Valkyrie cringed slightly. "These kids are good." They had been able to defeat the ninja/monks quite easily. Although they had suffered somewhat from the battle, they still had been able to get out relatively unscathed.

"What do they have planned next?"
- - -
"Squads!" Hugo shouted above the insestant drawl in the armory. The Tropical and Sea squads had grouped here, ready for their mission briefing.

"You are about to embark on a, strange, if not dangerous, mission. Howler was our best student at espionage. He could sit at surveillance for three days and break into anywhere. He even designed the academy's security system eight years ago. Now, it seems that he's in league with the others who turned their back on us."

One of the freshman stood up from slouching and asked, "What are we suppossed to do about it?"

"A pitiful question." Hugo retorted. "You are assassins, are you not? Do your best work on him. Before you leave however, I must insist. Howler is not a powerful fighter himself. But as soon as you set foot on his base, stealth no longer prevails you. There is no nook or cranny that he won't have wired. Work as a single team, and you might make it past the traps, and back alive."

"What's the worst he can do?" the same freshman asked.

Hugo was frowning by this time. "He once lured and trapped a SWAT team in a den of bears that were half starved. He once disarmed a nuclear missle that was en route. And he did both from a comfortable chair miles away at the same time."

Silence.

[size=1][b]Teigra took the back entrance. She looked up at the famed cathedral Notre Dame. It was a very beautiful building, despite its age. Rather grand architecture for its period. Teigra shook herself mentally.

[i]No time to be admiring this.... we have a mission on hand...[/i]

Putting her coat back on, she took out one of her H&K P8s. The silver streak of metal on the top of the gun made her adrenaline rush through her body at an incredible speed. She savoured the feeling for a few moments before picking the lock on the door into the monk's quarters. Entering into the darkness, Teigra struggled not make any sound. Bits of stone cruched underneath her boots, debris all over the floor.... it was almost like someone wanted to know if someone came in this way.

After a frustraing few minutes of tiptoeing through the debris, Teigra made it to the staircase that led up to the main chapel. Slowly opening the door, she looked around to see if anyone was in there, praying at this time of night. She thanked the Lord that no one was. Taking cover behind a statue of the Virgin Mary, Teigra scanned the area. Long pews were lined up in rows with one great aisle down the centre. An extremely large stained-glass relief of Jesus Christ was set high up into the stone wall at the opposite end of the room to Teigra. Silver moonlight filtered through it, giving the place a very eerie feeling.

Teigra made a hurried, silent prayer, praying to God to forgive her if she may spoil any of this work in this cathedral in a fight of any sort, before moving to the side of the room, taking cover behind a pillar every few feets along.

Then, it started.

Teigra had only made it to the second pillar when the sound of the hammer on a gun echoed through the silence. The bullet zipped past Teigra's left leg, leaving nothing more than a scrape. Cursing, Teigra dove for cover back to the first pillar. Whomever it was must have been waiting for her in the silence. Damn bastards....

Another bullet, and then another, and then another. They all hit the pillar she was standing behind. She could hear the bullets ping off of the polished marble surface.

" Great.... a gun fight right in the middle of a cathedral.... if Papa and Mama knew, they would curse me for the rest of my life...."

More bullets hit the stone, pinging off in all directions. The person who was stalking her obviously knew where she was. Teigra concentrated, trying to find out the source of the attack but the echoes was making it extremely difficult. They had to be from quite a range for Teigra to have heard the gun's hammer hitting the bullet before the bullet hit her.

[i]A sniper.....[/i][/size][/b]

OOC: To be continued....

Black Wolf walked into the front entrance, shotgun drawn and unloaded on the three men standing before him, leaving nothing but blood and guts on the walls. [i]Fuck the stairs, [/i]he thought. As he hit the up button on the elevator, he heard people running down the stairs, and smiled to himself. [i]That's what i get for shooting a shotgun in here i guess. [/i]The elevator reached him and he boreded it, turning just in time to see the men reach the bottom floor. Black Wolf looking around, knowing what was to come once the elevator reached the top floor, and went through the escape hatch on the top of the elevator. When the elevator started to stop he jumped for the ventalation shaft above him and broke through the cover and rolled down it. When he hit the ground he heard the sound of guns lighting up the elevator. He looked around and saw a door that lead outside, and walked through it. Before him stood a women leaning on the railing and she looked at him, smiled, and said,"Hello, I'm Valkyrie. I would ask your name and start the fighting, but your friends aren't here yet, and i already know your name Johnathan."
[left]Black Wolf's eyes went cold, and his arm moved in a flash, but as his gun came up, he fealt a fist connect with his side and heard his ribs break. When he rose he realized that Valkyrie had never moved and he weeled around to look behind him. When he faced his new assailant he realized that he had made a mistake trying to face her alone, a mistake that would likely cost him his life.
As he prepared for the fight for his life, he coughed up blood into his hand and looked at it. He smiled sadly, looked up, and said to the man before him,"Lets dance ass hole."[font=Arial][size=4][font="] [font=Arial Black][font=Arial][/font][/font][/font][/size][/font]
[/left]

Vahn peeked around a corner. There was the woman he was supposed to kill...... But black wolf was having issues. Opening the violin case, he pulls out two flash bombs, and moves from out behind the corner. "Black Wolf!!!!! Cover your eyes!!!"

Black wolf can only look as the two bombs fly into the air, bouncing as they hity the ground. BOOM!

The bombs explode, blinding all but Vahn and black wolf.

"Come on!!!" Vahn grabs the guy attacking Black Wolf, and smacks him into the ground. Noticeing that didn't kill him, Vahn stabbs him with a spike coming out of his Violin case. Vahn looks upo at the woman, Valkyrie.

"Death..... please, let us be your saving angels......" Vahn moves faster than anyone can blink, but only is twarted, the woman casting her bullets at him. Vahn twists, the bullets sinking into the fabric. Vahn moans, and grunts.

"That hurts...." Vahn shakes his cloak, and he bullets fall out. The woman's face flickers, surprise showing for one second. Vahn smiles. "Lead...... it's quite heavy, this cloak. CATCH!!!!" Vahn grips it, and flings it at her. Vahn sems to be throwing his violin case, but only it opens, and weapons fall out. Vahn seizes his barretta, and something else, before running at Valkyrie. His bullets flying. But Valkyrie uses Vahn's cloak to sheild herself, and she is blazeingly speedy, she stabbs vahn with a short dagger.

"Aw... honey.. only four inches??" Vahn spits up blood, and Valkyrie smiles. "You'll feel me....."

"Yeah, I do... but feel this!" Vahn pulls out a blade, and shoves it through her heart. Vahn slumps forward as he loses more blood, and moves away from the dying woman.

[I]"So I die......thank you for releasing me........"[/I] Vahn moves further away.......she was speaking spanish, something he seldom heard in this line of work. She smiles, and falls, blood pooling around her.

"Did.... she....did she want me to kill her?????" Vahn ponders, holding his gut. He falls to his knees, brely able to stay awake. He slumps forward, unconcious.

OOC okay. i hope no one minds that I killed Valkyrie, it means i am accepted into the academy.... but if no one is happy, then have her get up again.. maybe she just fooled Vahn or something....... and by the way, i am not dead...,. please just get me to the hospital.....