Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[FONT=Comic Sans MS]Ky[COLOR=Navy]o: "What are you lookin' at?"
Uo: "Oh, nothing much, really."

Lol, it might not be that good, but I think that that's what they would say. [/COLOR] [/FONT] :catgirl:
Posted
[[IMG]http://www.freewebs.com/celestialcharm/smirk.jpg[/IMG]

[color=darkviolet] Who are you, and what did you do to cause the spiral pasta to try and take over the world?

Yeah I know l[i]ame[/i]. But I missed the last one.[/color]
Posted
[size=1][color=darkred]Uo: You just tried to look up my skirt![/color][/size]
[size=1][color=darkred] [/color][/size]
[size=1][color=darkred]Kyo: I did nothing of the sort, who'd wanna see your old granny panties anyways[/color][/size]
[size=1][color=darkred] [/color][/size]
[size=1][color=darkred]LAME lol[/color][/size]
Posted
[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=2][FONT=Times New Roman] Arisa: If you dont talk.. I will impale you with these spirals..

Kyo: I dare you....

I just cant word this right somehow...[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE=celestialcharm][COLOR=DarkOrchid]
[IMG]http://www.freewebs.com/celestialcharm/smirk.jpg[/IMG]
[/COLOR][/QUOTE]


[COLOR=Navy]Uo: Will you stop it with that?
Kyo: Stop what?
Uo: *starts breathing like Darth Vader* THAT!
Kyo: *breaths* Uo...you have no nose *breaths*
Uo: -_-[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed]yeah... I just finished watching all 6 star wars over the weekend n_n[/COLOR]
Posted
[color=sienna][size=1]


[B]Uo:[/B] *sigh*... You let the monkey play with the crayons again, didn't you?

[B]Kyo:[/B] ............... Maybe.

(to understand, look at background)

or

[B]Kyo:[/B] You should consider losing weight... Ever try Atkins?

[B]Uo:[/B] ...!

or

[B]Uo:[/B] You've been using my Trésemme shampoo, havn't you?

[B]Kyo:[/B] No. I just have pretty hair...
[/color][/size]
Posted
[COLOR=Navy][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Kyo: Yea, I opened a portal to hell and now wild lines are coming to take over the world and there's nothhin' we could do. So what?

Uo: ... :nope:

* Giggles like a school girl* :D [/FONT] [/COLOR]
Posted
Kyo: you say i did it, i say wheres the evidence?

Uo: You happen to be the only one ive seen who can draw so crappily

Kyo: *fuming rage*



they really need to make a second season of fruits basket. i would buy it in a heartbeat!
Posted
[0QUOTE=celestialcharm][COLOR=DarkOrchid]



[IMG]http://www.freewebs.com/celestialcharm/smirk.jpg[/IMG]

The guy is named Kyo, and the girl is named Arisa or you can call her Uo-chan or Uotani. Good luck! [/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[color=darkviolet] Look! I thought of a better one (hopefully)


[b]Kyo[/b]- Honey that Pilgrim look is so yesturday!

[b]Uo[/b]- o.O Yeah, and the disco look is the wave of the future

[b]Kyo[/b] That's what I'm hoping

Okay that was my final answer and now i have to go change a stinky baby![/color]
Posted
[COLOR=DarkOrchid] Ah, It was hard to choose! I laugh at anything, but they really were all funny!

Now, the results:

[B]First place[/B] goes to [B]Desbreko[/B] with:
[quote name='Desbreko][color=#4B0082']Uo: "Kyo, button your shirt already. No one thinks your chest hair is sexy."[/color][/quote]
I can just imagine Uo saying this!

[B]Second place[/B] goes to [B]Sinistra[/B] with:
[QUOTE=Sinistra][B][SIZE=1]"This is the most retarded staring contest I've ever gotten stuck in." - Uo.
"Yeah, well it's no fun starin' at you either." -Kyo.[/SIZE][/B][/QUOTE]
Ah, they are just so rude to each other!

...and last but not least, [B]Third place[/B] goes to [B]Twilight_Kioku[/B] with:
[QUOTE=Twilight_Kioku]Kyo: you say i did it, i say wheres the evidence?

Uo: You happen to be the only one ive seen who can draw so crappily

Kyo: *fuming rage*


they really need to make a second season of fruits basket. i would buy it in a heartbeat![/QUOTE]
Lol, I wonder if Kyo really does draw badly.

Yes they do need to have a second season! But, imagine if they made a Furuba live action series?....

Well, onto the next round! [/COLOR]
Posted
[color=#4B0082]Whoo. I r teh win. :toothy:

[center][img]http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/3158/trigunmerylmilly5jk.jpg[/img][/center]

This would be Meryl Strife and Milly Thompson from Trigun. Have fun. ^_^[/color]
Posted
okay..here we go!
"wow! you've lost weight! was it atkins?"
"no, it was the 'my-boy-friend-broke-up-with-me-so-i-can-eat'diet"
"ohh, well that works too."

yeah.. :animeswea
Posted
lemmi try

[SIZE=3] Milly : I see you found out about the brown bag special at sonic

Meryl : you too ?

Milly : no the had a special at the drug store on birth controle[/SIZE]

im out of ideas :animeangr
Posted
[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=2][FONT=Times New Roman]Meryl: What do you have in the bag.?
Milly:...Nothing...whats in your bag?
Meryl:... Nothing..ZOMG! is that a snake by your foot?!
Milly: It is!...maby if we stand still...it wont see us..[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE=anime-lover]lemmi try

[SIZE=3] Milly : I see you found out about the brown bag special at sonic

Meryl : you too ?

Milly : no the had a special at the drug store on birth controle[/SIZE]

im out of ideas :animeangr[/QUOTE]

[color=darkviolet]If I were judging this I'd say Anime Lover wins hands down.[/color]

[center][img]http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/3158/trigunmerylmilly5jk.jpg[/img][/center]

[color=darkviolet]Okay my turn!

[b]Milly[/b]- Happy birthday Meryl!

[b]Meryl[/b] Heh thanks.

[b]Milly[/b] You don't sound too thrilled. What'd Vash get you?

[b]Meryl[/b] ....

[b]Milly[/b]- X-Ray of his broken arm and a map of Sweden again huh?

[b]Meryl[/b]- He ate my cake too!!!!!!

Sorry, I couldn't think of anything else that would fit this.[/color]
Posted
[COLOR=DarkOrchid][QUOTE=Desbreko][color=#4B0082]
[center][img]http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/3158/trigunmerylmilly5jk.jpg[/img][/center]
[/color][/QUOTE]

After a day of grocery shopping, Meryl and Milly are content with their buys, until...

Milly: I thought Forest Gump was going to stop by here... I wanted free chocolate...
Meryl: Forget about the chocolates... Dude, where's our car?![/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...