Shaholl Posted January 4, 2007 Posted January 4, 2007 Why the HELL does that mouse breathe fire?!! Same problem.. haven't had a chance to see the show. Yet... waiting for payday and lack of things to pay for first.
Allamorph Posted January 5, 2007 Posted January 5, 2007 [FONT=Arial][U]Ichigo[/U]: (through clenched teeth) Kon. When did you get my MySpace password? [I]And where did you get those [B]pictures??!!![/B][/I] -------------------- Hmm. That stinks about [COLOR=DarkRed]KW[/COLOR]. Oh, well.[/FONT]
Andy Posted January 6, 2007 Posted January 6, 2007 [SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]Hazaah, I have decided. The winner is....[spoiler]Dagger[/spoiler]. Have fun.^^[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Dagger Posted January 6, 2007 Posted January 6, 2007 Hooray! :catgirl: Here's a shot from episode 6 of Kanon 2006. [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v632/DaggerIX1/kanon0634LG.jpg[/IMG] The guy is Yuuichi, the orange-haired girl is Makoto, the woman looking back at them is Akiko, and the blue head facing away from them belongs to Nayuki. ETA: Reduced the size a little. ~Dagger~
mangamaniack21 Posted January 8, 2007 Posted January 8, 2007 Makoto- That is the last time you steal my twinkie! Yuuichi- No, IT'S MINE NOW, DAMN IT!!! Akiko- *thinking* Actually, i want a twinkie too... Nayuki- Must...finish...math...homework!!
Sloth Girl Posted January 16, 2007 Posted January 16, 2007 [SIZE=1]I have no clue what I'm doing. Yuuichi: I know you did it so give me back my clothes! Makoto: I already told you I don't have them! Akiko: Hurry up! Nayuki: Is he looking back here? Akiko: No, but I just realized we really do need to start buying some longer towels.[/SIZE]
Veritas Posted January 16, 2007 Posted January 16, 2007 [font=Tahoma][size=1][color=gray]Yuuichi: GET IN MY BELLY!!![/color][/size][/font] [size=1][color=gray]Lol, hmm Oddly enough I am quite satisfied with this capton lol, simple and someone much funnier than myself has already said it.[/color][/size]
Horendithas Posted January 16, 2007 Posted January 16, 2007 [COLOR=DarkRed][B]Yuuichi:[/B] Where did you put my clean clothes! [B]Makoto:[/B] I?m not telling! [B]Akiko:[/B] Hurry with the camera Nayuki! Before Yuuichi realizes that the towel is too short. [B]Nayuki: [/B]It?s not my fault the battery is dead! You guys should have told me you wanted embarrassing pictures to post on Yuuichi?s myspace account. [/COLOR]
Raina Posted January 16, 2007 Posted January 16, 2007 [COLOR=Blue]Um... This is my first time doing this game, and I just went and read all 49 pages. I'm really tired, so go easy on me. :animeswea [I][B]Yuuichi:[/B][/I] Give me back my long towel! [I][B]Makoto:[/B][/I] Not untill you give me back my short towel first! [I][B]Akiko:[/B] [/I] ... I want that short towel too... Sorry, I've never seen this anime before.[/COLOR]
Andy Posted January 18, 2007 Posted January 18, 2007 [QUOTE=Dagger] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v632/DaggerIX1/kanon0634LG.jpg[/IMG] [/QUOTE] [SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed] Makato: What's up with that short towel? Are you coming out of the closet?*laughs* Yuuichi: Shut up!!! It's the only one that was clean!!!! Akiko: :animesigh They're at it again.... Nakato: *thinking* I sure wish they would be quiet, I mean, how am I supposed to meditate like this...?:animeangr[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now