Fall Posted December 1, 2001 Posted December 1, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i] [B] [SIZE=1] Well I wish I hadn't had been so mean to my former best friend before he moved out of town. i was hanging out with a crowd of friends that he didn't really get along with and I would do things with them sometimes instead of hanging out with him. We were already drifting apart as friends and I felt that it was my fault that we stopped being so close. I felt really guilty about it after he moved because I knew I had taken him for granted. I still keep in touch with him through e-mail, but it isn't like it was in the past when I could just walk across the street to see him. I miss him...[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] I kow what you mean. I made a bet with one of my friends, and because of it, i lost one best friends.....................i sometimes think abou what i did, and what i could do to fix it all up.....but i don't know what to do.........:( :bawl:
mornigndew Posted December 1, 2001 Posted December 1, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i] [B] [SIZE=1] Well I wish I hadn't had been so mean to my former best friend before he moved out of town. i was hanging out with a crowd of friends that he didn't really get along with and I would do things with them sometimes instead of hanging out with him. We were already drifting apart as friends and I felt that it was my fault that we stopped being so close. I felt really guilty about it after he moved because I knew I had taken him for granted. I still keep in touch with him through e-mail, but it isn't like it was in the past when I could just walk across the street to see him. I miss him...[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=blue]Shyguy, you shouldn't feel guilty anymore. As time pass, things change and people go. You two still keep in touch, so it's not that bad [/color]
gundamcat17 Posted December 1, 2001 Posted December 1, 2001 baby gurl {i like to spell it like i say it}you were still shy in july i remember talkin to yah when i was new here...however you have got to be one of the most talkitive while still thoughtful/caring people i know now so i won't hold it against you...
gundamcat17 Posted December 1, 2001 Posted December 1, 2001 sorry i almost forgot the topic... i think i would change my leaving the sca [url]www.sca.org[/url]
NeoCactuar Posted December 1, 2001 Posted December 1, 2001 My merory of all the games i have played, i would love to erase it and play all the games again for the first time. With all that original plot.
Guest Voodookanaka Posted December 1, 2001 Posted December 1, 2001 this is more something im 'going' to wish I could change, but letting someone close to me go......
Lady Macaiodh Posted December 1, 2001 Posted December 1, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i] [B] I kow what you mean. I made a bet with one of my friends, and because of it, i lost one best friends.....................i sometimes think abou what i did, and what i could do to fix it all up.....but i don't know what to do.........:( :bawl: [/B][/QUOTE] what was the bet, if you don't mind my asking?
SSJ5 Vegeta Posted December 1, 2001 Posted December 1, 2001 If I could change anything about my life... Well truthfully I don't think I'd change a thing.
Dan L Posted December 6, 2001 Posted December 6, 2001 If theres one thing i'd change its this- my friend at high school really wanted to ask this girl out, but he was the very shy kind, so what i did was wrote on a peice of paper what to do and told him to do it. What he did still gets me in hysterics today- he gave her the sheet of paper. I still reserve the right to call him 'idiot'.
Sephiroth Posted December 6, 2001 Posted December 6, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i] [B]I have a feeling the old 831 will keep coming up here :freak: 8 letters, 3 words, 1 meaning [/B][/QUOTE] "I love you" heh, I'm right, I think....
Guest Posted December 6, 2001 Posted December 6, 2001 [size=1][b] I would go back and never leave Karate. I left for two years and now ten year olds and at a higher level than me. I coulda been a black belt but now i'm an orange. Life sucks don't it?[/size][/b]
sleepy Posted December 7, 2001 Posted December 7, 2001 If I could change one thing, I would want to be more active.
Valkyrie Posted December 7, 2001 Posted December 7, 2001 i wish i couldve been braver, so that i wouldnt have lost a good friend, thats my only major regret.
Lady Macaiodh Posted December 7, 2001 Posted December 7, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B] "I love you" heh, I'm right, I think.... [/B][/QUOTE] makes sense. love can cause the biggest regrets of all...
Anti Posted December 8, 2001 Posted December 8, 2001 If I could change one thing....*stares off into space*....twould be a lot of things I wihs I could change....mmmms.....ahh stupid question anyway...we can't change the past...no use dreaming about it...just raises flase hopes...
Kuja Posted December 8, 2001 Posted December 8, 2001 [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]if i could change one thing... it would be nothing... cause if i changed even the smallest thing it might not have lead me to kittie :) my true love ;)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
k9* Posted December 8, 2001 Posted December 8, 2001 hhhmmm...i wouldn't change anything in my past, because then i prob wouldn't be who i am now. however i am working on changing how i deal with my past, and how it affects my today. i have several issues from my childhood that have decided how i react to the world
Dan L Posted December 10, 2001 Posted December 10, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by k9* [/i] [B]hhhmmm...i wouldn't change anything in my past, because then i prob wouldn't be who i am now. however i am working on changing how i deal with my past, and how it affects my today. i have several issues from my childhood that have decided how i react to the world [/B][/QUOTE] Speaking of issues from childhood my err, grandmother once told me she put arsenic in my dads tea. when i found out what it was i couldnt sleep. If i could change another thing id have told her where to shove it. Needless to say we have no contact with her anymore cos she was a... hmmm id better not say, i cant put it nicely
GotenksSSJ343 Posted December 12, 2001 Posted December 12, 2001 i said my friend to go to ****:devil:(i also called him some other stuff but It would take to long to mention it all) for breaking my mountain bike but it really was my enemy who snuck up and broke and left the evidence to my friend,(who I will keep nameless) and after I apologized he still never talked to me and after a month he moved away:bawl: :bawl: :( :ball:
Lady Macaiodh Posted December 13, 2001 Posted December 13, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deus_Ex_Machina [/i] [B] Speaking of issues from childhood my err, grandmother once told me she put arsenic in my dads tea. when i found out what it was i couldnt sleep. If i could change another thing id have told her where to shove it. Needless to say we have no contact with her anymore cos she was a... hmmm id better not say, i cant put it nicely [/B][/QUOTE] uhhh... wouldn't he be dead if she did that?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now