OtakuBoards

If you could change one thing...

Shy

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i]
[B]

[SIZE=1] Well I wish I hadn't had been so mean to my former best friend before he moved out of town. i was hanging out with a crowd of friends that he didn't really get along with and I would do things with them sometimes instead of hanging out with him. We were already drifting apart as friends and I felt that it was my fault that we stopped being so close.
I felt really guilty about it after he moved because I knew I had taken him for granted. I still keep in touch with him through e-mail, but it isn't like it was in the past when I could just walk across the street to see him. I miss him...[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]
I kow what you mean. I made a bet with one of my friends, and because of it, i lost one best friends.....................i sometimes think abou what i did, and what i could do to fix it all up.....but i don't know what to do.........:( :bawl:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i]
[B]

[SIZE=1] Well I wish I hadn't had been so mean to my former best friend before he moved out of town. i was hanging out with a crowd of friends that he didn't really get along with and I would do things with them sometimes instead of hanging out with him. We were already drifting apart as friends and I felt that it was my fault that we stopped being so close.
I felt really guilty about it after he moved because I knew I had taken him for granted. I still keep in touch with him through e-mail, but it isn't like it was in the past when I could just walk across the street to see him. I miss him...[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=blue]Shyguy, you shouldn't feel guilty anymore. As time pass, things change and people go. You two still keep in touch, so it's not that bad [/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]
I kow what you mean. I made a bet with one of my friends, and because of it, i lost one best friends.....................i sometimes think abou what i did, and what i could do to fix it all up.....but i don't know what to do.........:( :bawl: [/B][/QUOTE]

what was the bet, if you don't mind my asking?

If theres one thing i'd change its this- my friend at high school really wanted to ask this girl out, but he was the very shy kind, so what i did was wrote on a peice of paper what to do and told him to do it. What he did still gets me in hysterics today- he gave her the sheet of paper. I still reserve the right to call him 'idiot'.

[size=1][b] I would go back and never leave Karate. I left for two years and now ten year olds and at a higher level than me. I coulda been a black belt but now i'm an orange. Life sucks don't it?[/size][/b]

If I could change one thing....*stares off into space*....twould be a lot of things I wihs I could change....mmmms.....ahh stupid question anyway...we can't change the past...no use dreaming about it...just raises flase hopes...

hhhmmm...i wouldn't change anything in my past, because then i prob wouldn't be who i am now. however i am working on changing how i deal with my past, and how it affects my today. i have several issues from my childhood that have decided how i react to the world

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by k9* [/i]
[B]hhhmmm...i wouldn't change anything in my past, because then i prob wouldn't be who i am now. however i am working on changing how i deal with my past, and how it affects my today. i have several issues from my childhood that have decided how i react to the world [/B][/QUOTE]

Speaking of issues from childhood my err, grandmother once told me she put arsenic in my dads tea. when i found out what it was i couldnt sleep. If i could change another thing id have told her where to shove it. Needless to say we have no contact with her anymore cos she was a... hmmm id better not say, i cant put it nicely

i said my friend to go to ****:devil:(i also called him some other stuff but It would take to long to mention it all) for breaking my mountain bike but it really was my enemy who snuck up and broke and left the evidence to my friend,(who I will keep nameless) and after I apologized he still never talked to me and after a month he moved away:bawl: :bawl: :( :ball:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deus_Ex_Machina [/i]
[B]

Speaking of issues from childhood my err, grandmother once told me she put arsenic in my dads tea. when i found out what it was i couldnt sleep. If i could change another thing id have told her where to shove it. Needless to say we have no contact with her anymore cos she was a... hmmm id better not say, i cant put it nicely [/B][/QUOTE]

uhhh... wouldn't he be dead if she did that?