OtakuBoards

If you could change one thing...

Shy

[SIZE=1]If you could change one thing that you have done in your life, take back one thing you said, something that made you lose a friend, one thing that changed your life forever... what would it be?

I will post my answer later, I have a feeling this will lead to some intresting conversations...[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i]
[B]I have a feeling the old 831 will keep coming up here :freak:
8 letters, 3 words, 1 meaning [/B][/QUOTE]

I dunno what that means... so yeah...

Anyway, one thing I'd change that I did.... I would have come out to everyone when I was a hell of alot younger.... I almost hate myself for being so stubborn and afraid to tell people who I really was.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lotus [/i]
[B][color=purple] If I could change one thing, I wish that I'm wouldn't talk a lot when I was young [/color][/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Why Lotus? Why do you wish that? That sounds like an odd thing to want to change...[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i]
[B]I have a feeling the old 831 will keep coming up here :freak:
8 letters, 3 words, 1 meaning [/B][/QUOTE]

Ah...the painful, yet joyfull phrase...I love you...:love:

Anywayz...Mine would have been to spend more time with my best friend...I thought he was mad at me...and I didn't talk to him for 2 months...well he moved to London 5 months ago...and I just found out a couple weeks ago that he wasn't mad at me....I doubt I will ever see him again....I just don't want the last memory of me/him being of anger....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mztik_Gohan10 [/i]
[B]my height when i was 10(6''0') well my dad is 7'4''.now im 6'7''.do u think thats too tall for me? [/B][/QUOTE]

nah, don't worry about it. Mztik_Gohan, everyone is created in their own way, just as you were meant to be. don't ever be ashamed of who you are. i mean, i have seen "weird" compared to normal people, but i'm proud of it b/c i'm not normal... which, now, is the way i want it... i wouldn't want to be normal... it makes me unique... who would want to be like everybody else?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i]
[B]

[SIZE=1]Why Lotus? Why do you wish that? That sounds like an odd thing to want to change...[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=purple][size=1]I used to talk a lot when I was young, and that cause me a lot of trouble, and make me became of who I am today. [/color][/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mztik_Gohan10 [/i]
[B]my height when i was 10(6''0') well my dad is 7'4''.now im 6'7''.do u think thats too tall for me? [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Holy poo! That's awesome...I love tall people :D I'm tall as well...but not...[i]really[/i] tall. Just tall enough to be taller than guys who are older than me...and I'm talking like 18 and 19 in age...heh...

Anyway, if I could change one thing it would be the fact that I used to be sorta shy, and I would complain all the time, and take everything really personally. I don't know how I changed it, I think it came from a Leadership camp that I went to three summers ago that gave me this huge self discovery thing, blah blah blah, yes...that would be it :)[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mornigndew [/i]
[B][color=blue]Shyguy, what do you want to change? [/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1] Well I wish I hadn't had been so mean to my former best friend before he moved out of town. i was hanging out with a crowd of friends that he didn't really get along with and I would do things with them sometimes instead of hanging out with him. We were already drifting apart as friends and I felt that it was my fault that we stopped being so close.
I felt really guilty about it after he moved because I knew I had taken him for granted. I still keep in touch with him through e-mail, but it isn't like it was in the past when I could just walk across the street to see him. I miss him...[/SIZE]