OtakuBoards

Armored Core: Rewired

Deadpool

Jason shook his head as she made another in. "You win. Let's get out of here" He picked her up and carried her out the door. "Let's see where to go to now" He walked for about ten minutes when it started to rain. "Great. Now that we are soaking wet. where would you like to go?" He pushed the drenched hair out of his eyes. "I wonder if the others are enjoying their free time?"

"I dunno lets see" she said looking around
"Umm I dunno theres so many choices" she said taking out her umbrella she suddenly felt euphoric she noticed she had stopped while looking around and Jason was giving her a shoulder rub
"You know I have no idea lets just go home for awhile until either of us think of something" Imbri said as they started heading for their apartment when they arrived Imbri layed herself down on the couch as Jason began giving her a backrub
"it feels god just to relax for awhile dosent it" Imbri said sighing almost falling alseep

Taka looked through the rain and saw what he had never wished of. All he saw were buildings that were half way destroyed, and Talon mechs that were completely destroyed on the ground. He felt anger growing in his body as he punched the side of a building, destroying it on contact.

"This is bullshit. They wiped me out while my back was turned. How low can those bastards go?" He began to walk down the street as Reiji came on to his com link.

"Hey, there are three heat sources right behind us. They are all from registered Talons." There was sadness and anger in is voice. Slowly, Taka turned his mech around and saw his three mechs. He barly knew the pilots, but knew they were good.

"Taka, they came and, they wiped everyone out with help from our own side. There were traitors that helped them. They got Ship, third in command." The biggest one said as he took antoehr step forward.

"Are you three the only ones that made it?" Taka asked as his anger began to fade.

"Yeah. but barly. If you would have taken any longer, we would be dead right now." The smallest one said. Taka looked down at his monitor and then back upa t his three soldiers.

"Taka, energy weapon behind. Big heat source." Reiji said as Take turnedaround with his sniper barrel pointed at the cockit of the mech behind him.

"You bastard. You realy think you could get away with it? All four of you? Its plain as day to the trained eye. When you said that Ship had been taken, but you had no remourse in your voice." Taka said pulling the trigger, hilling Ship in one shot.

"You, how did you know? Who? You killed Ship." The biggest one said raising his gun.

"If that is your logic, what if we didn't like him?" The smallest one said pulling out twin tanfas.

"Rej, on two, turn cloak on." Taka said low enough for only Reiji to hear. "Begause, one. You were always hanging around him, two." Suddenly, Taka's mech went invisable as he left the three mechs alone and left.

A few minutes later he was in Jasons trritory. "Gotta find him." He looked around the saw the building Jason always uses to hide his mech. Slowly, without anyone seeing, Taka moved his mech inside as well and climbed out. He bagan walking, not really knowing where.

"Maybe. Yeah, I'll check his house." He thaught to himself as he went to Jason's apartment and knocked on the door.

Jason left Imbri alseep on the couch as he answered the door. "Taka....." His voice left when he noticed his face.

"Their all gone or they are traitors"

Jason ran to his computer and brought up a map of the city and checked the Talon's erritory. Only three Talon mechs remained. Another was in Gravedigger territory so it was probably his partner. Only a dozen Gravediggers remained as was the same in the Angel's and Devils. Rogues remained intact though. "Shit" He slammed the table waking up Imbri. "Sorry hun but we got to go" Three dozen red circles appeared on the edge of the city. "Their back, we got to hurry" He grabbed his keys as they headed out the door. "We will take my ride" They hopped into a large black suv as Jason peeled down the road. A mech suddenly crashed through a building and almost landed on them as Jason dodged it. The road cracked making a death pit in front of them. Jason saw a piece of road sticking up in a makeshift ramp. "Hold on" He hit the reverse and got plenty of distance.

Imbri got wide eyed. "What are you doing?"

"I saw this in a movie, good movie too. Too bad this isn't a orange car" He hit the gas and then flew into the air after hitting the ramp.

OOC: sorry wolf for the wait, don't know why i haven't been doing this...

Alex yawned as he rose out of bed. What has the time? He looked at his watch. 5 hours since he had been destroying those SAFs. He got up and went to the window as Rain poured down. He yawned again as he went to cook himself some breakfest. A buzz came from his nightstand. He picked up his cellphone.
"Washington....Yeah, i was sleeping....THERE WHAT!!! Alright i'll see ya." He turned off his cellphone and got dressed. The SAFs where coming back for another raid...Jeez, thought he could sleep in some more. He put on his caot and stapped his pistol inside of it. He rushed outside without making himself breakfest.
Outside he got inside Hellfire and turned everything back on. It felt like forever since he had been back inside his mech. He had to go meet up with the other Rgoues and fast. He pulled back and launched himself in the air.

Kyle met with Sean and sent him to wake the men and send them to the rogues territory he would tell them they were coming. This whole thought still left a bitter taste in his mouth, to think of all the time this gang had held this land and to lose it when Kyle was in leadership was unbareable as well as embarassing. he didn't know how he could just ask the rogues to take there people in so he just had to do it. He clicked the radio on, the sounds of rifles and the hum of beam swords still in the distance "This is Kyle Endow, Leader of the Angels, calling for anyone in Rogues territory, please someone respond." After about five minutes he recieved a response.

occ: Sorry for it being so short, but I don't have alot of time.

The suv shook as it hit the ground and slid to a stop. The three of them climbed out and scrambled for their mechs. "No time to waste with them, we need to get into the Rogue's territory" All three mechs came to life as they took off down the main road then stopped at the edge of the Central area. Rogue territory. "Imbri when we get inside I will make this up to you"

"you'd better" she shouted she looked at the SAF mechs she shot a barage of laser horsehoes at them completly infuirated at them after most of the mechs were imcompaited she shouted over an intercom
"Thats what you get for runining my evening!!!!!" she shouted Jason was forced to drag her off before she completly lost it
"if this kept going on there'd be no more gravedigger terrority to guard" Jason said
"maybe you should let her go that way no more SAF to worry about" someone joked imbri shot a horseshoe at them missing them barely
"NEXT TIME I WONT MISS!" she shouted

Alex arrived at The Rogues Terittory just in time. A Rogue mech appeared right by him.
"Alright, whats are status."
"Well, we got well we got acouple of Angles coming in and some Gravediggers..."
"What the hell they doing here for? Can't protect there own place."
'Well sir, there is a large number of SAFs heading this way."
He looked on the screen of the large red circles of SAFs.
"Ohhhhhh.....Well...in that case. Greet the angels, i'll greet the gravediggers. Bring everyone to the central part and we'll go from there."
"Yes sir."
Boy was it going to be a hellzone.

They reached the Central area and the gates were still shut.Jason truned as a missle struck directly above his head and aimed his railgun. Two beams shot out destroying several buidlings and a group of SAF mechs. "Bastards" He turned and banged on the gate. "Open up"

Taka shook his head. "Let's just fly over."

"Invasion of territory? That will defaintly have us stuck out here"

Kyle stood guard over the convoy of trucks carring the civilians and the injured to the rogues territory. Kyle was on the edge of his seat fighting as best he could with only three others to assist. The odds were poor, Zeke was starting to overload from the stress being induced by the massive battle. Kyle switched his com and called to Sean who was satnding just behind him "I going into the SAFs alone, maybe I can stall them. When you get inside I'll fall back to the gate, tell them to have troops prepared for our arrival to provide support as we enter." Sean "Yes sir." With that Kyle kicked in to gear and ripped ahead toward the SAF. He engaged his camo and ripped through them one at a time trying to avoid all the loose fire. Over the radio he could here the chaos of all the other gangs falling back into the Rogues territory, it was at this time he realized that there would be some issues when they got inside, seeing as every gang in the city was coverging on that ons spot "All I can do is protect my people now." He said in a humble tone as if he were a king.

[FONT=Lucida Console][SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]That night-

Signals were coming in from every direction indicating a fallback of various mechs from every gang, and even the Devils began retreating. However, Felix stayed behind to locate his fellow Devil comrade, as he still received no reply from the comm line.
"Do you suppose the SAF caught up with him?" Thanatos asked.
"Not likely." Felix replied. "He was personally chosen by me as second in command. If they did, I trust he has helped ease their suffering."

Four mech signals become clear on the scanner.

"These SAF bastards keep wiping their feet off on my ground..." Felix stated, "...they don't deserve to continue walking on my ground."
"Looks like our search will have to wait." Thanatos said.

Just then, a fifth mech becomes visible.

"Hmm. This mech appears to have an anti-matter particle cannon. This will be interesting." Thanatos says to Felix.

The four grunt mechs open fire with their energy chain guns. As soon as they find their shots deflected, they switch over to their armor-piercing rounds.
Felix thrusts into the air with his antigravity boosters. He then takes aim with his shoulder-mounted chain gun as he reaches the peak of his jump. With the moonlight looming over his enemies he easily took down three with his ion rounds.
Then, the fourth soldier fires a round which grazes Felix's scanner.
As Felix comes down, he drives his energy spear through the mech and into the ground. Then he grabs the mech from both sides, and tears it in two. The explosion lights the surrounding area, yet the fifth mech is nowhere to be seen.
Just then, Felix's scanner recovers and picks up a distant signal.
He looks towards the origin, and in the distance he could see a bright light starting to form, a light which could rival the sun.

"He could level your territory with that shot." Thanatos stated.
"Damn. He's going to open fire!....AAARRGGHH!!!" Felix activates Outbreak mode. He then rockets off towards the mech.

Activating his shield, he armed and fired several ion-charged rounds, but found his shots deflected by an anti-matter shield.
"DAMN YOU!!"
He then charged his spear to max output, maxed out his boosters, and charged at full speed towards the mech.

"YOU'LL NEVER MAKE IT IN TIME! FELIX!!!!" Thanatos shouted at him.
Felix replies,"THIS IS MY HOME, AND NOTHING WILL THREATEN IT!!!"

The sky is lit in an overpowering flash of radiance. The cannon fired into the sky as Felix stood there with his energy spear flaring through the back of the mech.

The shot dies off in a ghostly brilliance, and the mech collapses.

Felix then tore open the cockpit, only to find nothing more than an empty control board and a shorted-out AI interface.

"What is this?" Felix asks.
"That appears to be their next move," Thanatos replied. "How about finding your comrade?"
"Let's go."[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[size=1][color=darkred]Fayt looked cautiously around the darkened enviroment. The darkness was rather to his liking though, for many reasons. Most people have a subconscious fear of the dark, it takes away ones sight and forces them to rely on thier other senses. They hear things, it is easy to lure them into traps and distract them. Also the color of Exile blended rather well with shadows, the darkness gave the true Devils an advantage.[/color][/size]
[size=1][color=darkred][/color][/size]
[size=1][color=darkred]He continued to make his way to the center of the city, most of the gangs seemed to be doing the same, and even with the advantage of darkness Devil distress signals and casualties were increasing rapidly.[/color][/size]
[size=1][color=darkred]"Damn, I wish I could get a hold of Felix, I want to know if things are as bad as they look,.....or worse." Fayt sighed slumping in the cockpit.[/color][/size]
[size=1][color=darkred]"Well I just picked up a lone Devil mech heading this way more than likely it's Felix" Lucifer, blandly stated as Fayt glanced down at the radar.[/color][/size]
[size=1][color=darkred]"That's definatly him, no one in the Devils is stupid enough to try it, or skilled enough to attempt it alone" Fayt said sitting up and grasping the controls "Other than me that is"[/color][/size]
[size=1][color=darkred]"Your just insane don't confuse the two" Lucifer smirked a slight change in his monotone robotic voice. "Fayt, 3 enemy Mechs just appeared on the radar between us and Felix"[/color][/size]
[size=1][color=darkred]"Good I was getting bored" Fayt said speeding forward.[/color][/size]
[size=1][color=darkred]As he approached the mechs Fayt fired a barrage of missles at the closest mech, lighting the area ablaze as the twisted remains smoked and burned. The two remaining mech turned and began firing but Fayt moved using the smoke for camoflauge. Crouching behing a building he reache back grabbing the Plasma Swords housed on Exile's back.[/color][/size]
[size=1][color=darkred]"Fayt, might I suggest using Faust to fire a plasma beam, if properly aimed you could take out both targets at once" [/color][/size]
[size=1][color=darkred]"Naw I'm saving that for some one worthy" Fayt said standing up and rushing his mech forward.[/color][/size]
[size=1][color=darkred]He closed in on the closest mech quickly and swifly brought both plasma swords down diagnally recieving a shower of sparks. The last mech turned but before it could fire the tip of an energy spear was sticking out the cockpit.[/color][/size]
[size=1][color=darkred]"What took you so long, Felix" Fayt said before adding "Hows the situation?"[/color][/size]

Jason looked around. "Alright hurry up"

Sai came over. "I just hacked their mainframe the gates are openeing"

"If you get us in trouble"Jason dragged Imbri in followed by Taka. "Hey Takt what are you going to do now that you are the only Talon left and the SAF conrtol your and our terrirtory. I was thinking we could start a new gang and work from there" He closed the gate after the remaining population from the west and south sectors went in. "Sounds like a good idea, or maybe have a council with all of the others and imposed a new united gang order"

Imbri shook her head." There hasn't been a council meeting in years and you knwo they would never go for a united gang"

Taka shrugged."It is worth a try though"

• 3 months later...
Imbri sighed as she got out of her mech sitting on top of it looking out at the Rouge Terrortiorty
"its nice but not like home" she said sighing as she felt a hand on her shoulder it was jason
"yea but its home now" he said sitting next to her

• 1 month later...
[FONT=Lucida Console][SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]"What took you so long, Felix?" Fayt asked, "How's the situation?"

"The enemy is beginning to increase in their efforts to wipe us out. Here," Felix hands Fayt the AI chip, "this is what I recovered from the bastard who I took down not too long ago. There was no pilot, nor was there any indication of radio waves to control it. It was as if the mech itself was alive, and thought for itself."

Fayt closely examines the chip.

"The program in this chip is that of a chimera, like Thanatos, but it's different somehow. It's much more advanced than when I stole Thanatos from SAF's labs..."

A low rumble begins to emerge in the distance.

"It looks like they want their chip back..."[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]