OtakuBoards

AMD3: The Reason for Life [M-LVS]

demonchild781

[size=1]Kraven watched the angel take flight and soar high into the sky. He watched him as he disappeared into the sky, until Kraven couldn't see him any more. He watched as David drove off, all his companions leaving him. He was alone once more. But he was used to that. He had been alone for two years previously, and it hadn't done him any harm.

He began to walk back to the hotel, slipping down back alleys, trying to slip away from any demons, or angels, that could be following him back to the apartment. There probably weren't any, but you could never be certain.

Rain began to fall from the sky slowly, drizzling at first, but then opening up until it was pouring. Kraven's clothes were soaked, his hair plastered to his face. He looked up into the sky, and smiled. He liked the rain. It could always cleanse him, no matter what he had been through.

He looked down again, and saw someone he never wuld have expected to see. A young man, with short, cropped grey hair. But the last time Kraven had seen him, his hair was longer, and there were wings coming from his back.

"Lucifer," he whispered, seeing the man for who he really was.

"Correct as usual, Kraven. You always were able to see through the changes, to see the person underneath. You had to, really, with all the bodies you've been through."

"What do you want?" snarled Kraven, reaching for his swords.

"Oh, put your weapon away, you fool," said Lucifer, walking towards Kraven, "I am not real. This is your mind. That's right, Kraven, you are finally starting to lose control. You always knew this would happen, after the rooftop. Tell me, what did it feel like to have the flames of Hell itself coursing through your body, your mind, your soul?"

"I felt powerful," said Kraven, "But I knew I could not keep that power. If I did, the entire world would have been in danger. I could not endanger the planet merely to defeat a few demons. That's why I let my body fall."

"How very noble of you. Your friends saw you as a martyr, a hero to look up to, to respect, to fight for. But all along you knew you would simply come back. You knew that your sacrifice was not so important."

"I did not ask Asariel and that Zodiac to fight in my name. They chose to do that of their own will."

"You see? You still call him "that Zodiac." Do you not respect him enough to call him by his true name. His name was K, in case you don't remember. He watched you die on that rooftop, and he fought for you. He died for you. That's right," he said, seeing the shocked look on Kraven's face, "Soon after you "martyred" yourself, a demon jumped K in a back alley. He slashed right through K's spine, leaving him mortally wounded, in a state he remained in for three months. Before he was finally released from this life, do you know what his final thoughts were? They were of you, Kraven. He thought of how you had inspired him, and yet you were still alive, wandering around Australia. You are scum, Kraven, fit only to serve as the lowest being in Hell."

"He died? K died? You're lying! He was too strong for that!" shouted Kraven.

"You didn't seem to think that at the time. You thought he was a weak little Zodiac. You didn't care what happened to him."

Kraven dropped to his knees, tears falling from his trembling jaw. Lucifer stepped up to him.

"How does that feel, Kraven?" he whispered, before disappearing. Kraven stayed crouched, trembling. He slammed his fist into the ground, sending chunks of concrete high into the air. He howled, a terrifying noise that echoed around the city. His eyes were blood-red, his hair matted down to his forehead. Rage coursed through his blood. He jumped to his feet, and punched the wall of the alley. The bricks crumbled, leaving a hole in the wall. He punched again and again, destroying the side of the building.

Something jumped on him from above. A demon, happened to stumble across him. He turned and punched it in the face, throwing it backwards into the opposite wall. It fell to the floor, and Kraven grabbed it, punching it, until blood stained his fingers. Even then he continued punching the demon, smashing the skull inwards, until there was no more rage left in his body. The demon was long dead, and Kraven stood and left the alley, wandering slowly back to the apartment...

(OOC: Hope this is ok, Kamuro, I thought your character from last time was kind of a loose end, so I took care of it. If you didn't want that, PM me and I'll edit. Kraven can be back at the apartment whenever someone next posts)
[/size]

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[FONT=Arial Narrow][COLOR=DarkOrchid]At first the voice was faint, hard to understand as Reoan walked through the first set of doors up to the second where their apartment was. The second was stronger, firmer this time and Reoan was forced to clutch her head with one hand as she stepped into the living room, the others filing in behind her. The third in final scream was clear as day and forced the ex-Guardian to her knees. She closed her eyes tightly in pain as she gasped for breath.

[I][B]Reoan...[/B][/I]

"Reoan!" Amber nearly screamed as she rushed forward, only to be grabbed by David, and pressed against his body firmly.

"Don't touch her." David said sternly.

"Reoan...?" Rubedo's voice faintly broke through the rush and cluttered that filled her head.

"Can you...can you sense Asariel." Reoan didn't look up as she spoke.

"Yes, but its fading. Why do you ask?" Rubedo stated in a matter-of-fact tone.

"Bring me to him." Reoan said as she forced herself back to her feet.

The Guardian said nothing as he watched his companion bring herself back to her feet. He turned to find a better place to transport both of them when Reoan caught his shoulder. He tugged it away, but turned around to see what you wanted.

"You need to learn to quiet your mind. I am no fool, Guardian Rubedo. But I will not let an outsider touch the hand that locked me into eternal damnation either. Your fight...will be with Sartael and Beelezub. For if I were to fight them along with Adoil, I would surely lose this life." Reoan hesitated for a moment, the intense pain in her head fighting to take over her body, but she managed to reach out.

She placed a tender, cold hand upon the Guardian's face. She could feel the unseen scars that lay hidden on it. "She looks for you, the Zodiac that you were growing to love. You can stop at any time and return to her, I hold no strings on you. But you must take me to Asariel, I fear his is fading."

Rubedo did not make a sound as he turned away from Reoan's touch and engulfed them in a soft light. It was only a blink when Reoan found herself high on a cliff. Looking dow, she could see Asariel sprawled out on one of the many ledges and he was barely breathing.

"Leave us, please." Reoan begged of Rubedo as she jumped down to Asariel, slidding down beside him.

She ran her eyes over him, but could find no apparent wounds. But he was fading and quickly. Her chest grew tight and she dared not gasp for breath as she dragged him onto her lap.

"Oh, my dear Fallen Asariel...what has caused such pain that you would seek me out?" Reoan wrapped one arm around the fallen angel's chest, leaving the other free. She softly ran her fingers through his crimson hair, brushing the strains that were scattered across his face out of the way. "You may not leave me yet," Reoan tried to make her voice firm as she fought back the pain of losing yet another of her companions to death or worse.[/COLOR]

[CENTER]******************************[/CENTER]

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray]"What happened to you?" Amber said as Kraven entered the apartment. When the demon didn't answer she continued, "you look you've seen a ghost."

The demon shot her a quick glare and then brought his attention back to the apartment, finally noticing Reoan was no where in sight.

"Where's Reoan?" Kraven asked.

"She and Rubedo went to find Asariel." David said as he came in from the kitchen.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkGreen]OOC: Kairi...don't wonder too far from Reoan please, and Wraith, you can do whatever you would like. Hang out at the apartment to wait for Reoan and the others...or you can go find them.[/COLOR][/FONT]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkSlateGray][CENTER]As he watched Reoan jump down the cliff to Asariel, Rubedo's head jerked to one side as his muscles tensed in frustration. A slight shiver of rage spread through him as Reoan vanished from sight.

[B]"FUCK THAT SHIT YOU GOD DAMN BITCH!!!!"[/B] he screamed out loud as his head began to twitch from one position to another.

The crashing waves up against the cliffs base were loud and intense as his voice was blanketed from the noise...Reoan didn't hear him...

Suddenly jumping high into the air Rubedo began to punch with all his might at nothing...kicking, twisting, dodging with such intensity and speed it looked like he was fighting a battle with someone else at incredible levels as the air around him pulsed.

Falling back down towards the rock of the cliff, he let his back fall firmly on the ground as a mild, but deep pain shot through his spinal cord as he continued to wrestle around on the ground.

His neatly combed hair now began ruffled and dirty as he continued to fight with himself. Tossing and turning on the ground, punching into the rock as if someone was there...he finally sat up and started to punch into the cliff.

One after the other the ground shook...he was a good distance away from the cliffs edge so that Asariel and Reoan weren't effected, but there was indeed a tremor as his fists created a minor crator.

Blood oozed from his knuckles as he continued till he finally stopped. Looking at his injury, he licked the blood clean, and in an instant the cuts and bruises were gone with just a blink of his eyes.

Standing up to his feet, he brushed himself off of the dirt from his coat and brushed his hair back once again.

Rubedo let out a sigh and crossed his arms as he waited for Reoan to resurface from her dissapearance over the edge. [I]She'll need me to bring them both back...[/I]

One thing he hated above anything else was having to wait...and that's all that this female seemed to do...

Revieling one hand from his crosse-armed posture, he opened his palm and created a life like dove that looked to be made of light and sent it over the edge.

[B]"There...that should help Asariel"[/B] he said in a very distasteful and irritated voice.

[I]how dare you tell me where and where not my battle is...[/I]

Rubedo spat on the ground and again tried to calm himself...

[I].....[COLOR=Black]Raven isn't searching for you[/COLOR].............[COLOR=DarkRed]I know that[/COLOR]..........[COLOR=Black]do you[/COLOR]........[COLOR=DarkRed]yes[/COLOR].........[COLOR=Black]then why do you react[/COLOR].......[COLOR=DarkRed].because im bored[/COLOR].....[COLOR=Black]really[/COLOR]......[COLOR=DarkRed]yes[/COLOR].................[COLOR=DarkRed]that dream is gone from me[/COLOR]........[COLOR=Black]really[/COLOR]..........[COLOR=DarkRed]yes[/COLOR]........[COLOR=Black]you sure[/COLOR].........[COLOR=Black]you still wish to be human[/COLOR]...........[COLOR=DarkRed]yes[/COLOR]..........[COLOR=Black]then why not go to her[/COLOR]...............[COLOR=DarkRed]i dont know[/COLOR].........[/I]

The voice suddenly left him as his focus became clear once again...his dominant side...the killer side.

[B]"Why is an ex-guardian who has so many powerful allies..."[/B] he paused and tried to compose his thought....[B]"have a young girl by her side..."[/B] his memory flashed back to the young one named Amber who comforted herself in his grasp.

......[COLOR=Black]it must start[/COLOR].....[COLOR=Black]you do understand that[/COLOR].......[COLOR=DarkRed]yes[/COLOR]........[COLOR=Black]you sure[/COLOR]............[COLOR=DarkRed]yes[/COLOR]...............[COLOR=Black]no more waiting[/COLOR]...............[COLOR=DarkRed]you may begin[/COLOR].........
[B]
"Something isn't right..."[/B] he muttered as a warm, calming wind picked up....[B]"Kraven and Asariel are warriors...they can fight off Sartael and Beezlebub....why was he here....?"[/B]

It didn't matter anymore...for all he knew Reoan was playing him for a fool who was now fondling this fallen on for all he knew. [I]He must die as well....[/I]

Standing in patience and confidence as he awaited Reoan to come back...he planned...thought out...and planned some more...

[B]"yes....that may work...."[/B]

Thinking a little more...his thoughts were brought to Amber...and then to Raven...and smiled...

[/CENTER][/COLOR][/SIZE]

OOC: Sorry I haven't been on. Been sick and haven't had credit for the net. Oh... and DC, I have a bone to pick with you girl.

[color=DarkGreen][size=1]Raven wondered who Kariz was implying. Was she meaning the angels, or was she rounding back onto the subject of Rubedo? Every time Raven though of him her heart ached and her fists clenched. Nothing but anger filled her mind, trying to shut out the pain.

Absent-mindedly looking out of the window, Raven looked at the clouds that sailed beneath them. It was dawning, almost time for them to land. The scenery of Britain started to flutter by underneath the plane as it descended. Green rolling hills, high rocky cliffs, brown sandy beaches. She leant her head on the cold glass. Kariz was beside her, looking at the back of the seat in front of her. What were they going to do now?

Did Zane meet with Ima yet or are they both wandering around Britain, sensing each other, but constantly moving so one would never find the other? Or was Ima avoiding Zane? Or did something happen?

Her ears popped as the plane descended so they could see the details of the cars that lined the streets in the outer suburbs of London. The airport came into view as a slight bump and a great rushing sound signalled that the plane had landed. Ten minutes later, Kariz and Raven were at baggage claim, picking up their luggage. They would have to check in again for the flight to Athens. But before that, they needed to meet up with Ima and Zane, if Zane had found her by then.

As they walked outside, Raven turned to Kariz and gave a small smile.
" Kariz, I told Zane that we'd meet at this particular hotel - " Raven handed Kariz a pamphlet for a hotel. " - Take a car with our luggage and meet him and his companion there."
" What? You're not coming?"
Raven shook her head. " There's.... something I have to do."
Kariz looked shrewdly at Raven, trying to gauge what Raven was implying. But once she saw that Raven's face had become as emotionless as Rubedo's once was, she simply nodded and walked to one of the car hire company booths.

Watching Kariz's back fade into the crowd, Raven turned and walked straight towards a booth for security. Upon confronting whomever was the attendee, Raven showed them her AIS ID. They nodded and beckoned her to follow them out to a parking lot. She browsed over the selections of vehicles before she stopped at a black and silver motorcycle. A smile spread on her lips.

[center]=======================================[/center]

[b]Half an hour later...[/b]

Raven was weaving through stand-still traffic at a phenomanal rate. This was completely exhilarating. She remembered.... doing this before she met that Guardian with the bronze-red hair.

[i]Athens.... Raven was on her motorcycle, weaving through traffic easily. The rain was coming down thick and fast. Lightning streaked the sky. Thunder rumbled its low growl. The exhilaration of this stunt ran through Raven's body. It was the best feeling in the world.[/i]

Smiling, Raven wondered what things would be like if she had never met Rubedo or the other Zodiac. She wouldn't have learned how to kill demons, or morph into her animal form. She wouldn't have met Zane or Ima or Kariz, or the others that are in Heaven. She wouldn't have seen Morocco or Japan. And she would have been stuck trying to be a hero in the AIS, instead of being a hero as a Zodiac.

Hero.... That word brought back memories.

[i]" Delta....no heroics...."
She smiled.

Walking over to the gentlemen, she swiftly pulled her gun from inside her thigh and aimed it at the gentlemen at the table.
" Freeze!! This is the AIS! Hands where I can see them!" she shouted at them.

Unbeknowst to everyone in the courtyard, it had been outposted by four other officers of the AIS (Athenian Investigation Squad) and aimed their weapons at the three gentlemen.

All three stood. One boldly put on a smirk and stepped towards Raven.
" Stay where you are dirt-bag!" Raven said maliciously.
The man grinned. " You may have a weapon my dear, but there is three against one here."
" I'd like to see you try," Raven provoked, predicting what they were going to try.

Two seconds, and they jumped towards her. Raven roundhoused one, sending him to the ground. While she performed the kick, she unsheathed one of her Viper blades hidden in her dress. Whirling herself upright, she held the blade under one of the men's necks and the gun to the forehead of the other, stopping them in their tracks.

" I told you I'd like to see you try," Raven said over the approaching noise of police sirens.

15 minutes later, the three Italians were being herded into the back of a paddywagon. Raven sat at her table, eating her salad and watching her colleages take the smugglers away.

A darkly skinned man suddenly sat down at her table. Raven swallowed the food that was in her mouth.
" We should come here more often Chief. The food is really good."
The Chief looked rather unamused. " Raven. I specifically remember telling you that there was to be no heroics."
Raven started at him, looking innocently blank. " That wasn't heroic. That was just doing my job."[/i]

That was the day before that bronze-red haired Guardian and her met.

Rubedo....

[i]The doorbell tinkled as a stranger walked in. Raven immediately noticed this. She sensed.....power. Nathan and the Chief kept talking about the assassinations and the consequences. Raven's eyes followed a bronze-haired man over to the bar. He seemed silent, but full of wrath. Darkness surrounded him and followed him wherever he moved. His eyes told of a torn soul - torn between loyalties.

Walking over near the bar, she passed the customers who sat on the stools that faced the bar. The man with the power aura was drinking. The closer she drew near him, the more she smelt death - the horrid reeking stench of it. Raven's senses sharpened intensely as she set a small zap through into the man's cup. When he picked it up next, it jolted him. Raven's eyes turned neon yellow. He whirled around to see her walking out a side door.[/i]

Torn between loyalties.... does he still feel that way? Then why did he side with Reoan? Reoan isn't the bad guy in all of this, is she?

A blearing horn caught Raven's attention as she swerved to miss the car she was heading straight towards. A relieved sigh escaped her lips. That was lucky. Continuing on the thought pattern of Rubedo, Raven questioned whether Rubedo would still care for the person she is now or the person she was.

She remembered that she used to be chirpy and sarcastic, and always mad at him for stupid things, but never staying angry at him, always forgiving him in the end. Now, all she could do was curse him for what he had done to her. She had become cold and serious, losing all the spunk and the cheer she used to possess.

Sighing, Raven realised that Rubedo mightn't even recognise her anymore. She had dyed her hair a green colour and let it grown long. It fluttered around the edge of the black helmet she wore. Her body had matured a bit more too. She had been working out more and gained more strength.

Racing around the streets of London, Raven felt more self-assured than she had in a long time. All the hurt and sorrow she had endured, that she and Zane had endured, she knew it was going to make them better people, even though it was so painful to think about those things.[/color][/size]

[center]=============================================================[/center]

[color=Navy][size=1]Zane smiled at Ima as the sun started to set.
" Yes Ima... there was a plane... remember.... it was attacked by demons... and you tried to hold the plane up with your air powers... and that's why I let water trickle down your temples...."

" I ... remember that...." Ima whispered. " I... remember."

Zane stood now. He looked down at Ima smiling. " Would you like to come with me to meet some other Zodiac? The others that want to meet you, to make sure you're ok?"

Ima didn't know what to say. She just nodded. Zane took her hand and patted it softly.
" It's all right. I'm going to take you to your best friend now."[/color][/size]

OOC: The centered bits are memories...

[COLOR=DarkRed]Kariz stood outside and looked around. Greece. It had been over three years since the last time she was here. Her mind began to whir?

[I][COLOR=Gray][CENTER]This is Raquel Mario, bringing you the latest update on the assassinations that took place just the other day. The supposed assassin was captured and detained by the police...however; yesterday while the execution process was underway...a power outage enabled the killer to escape, and now is nowhere to be found. [/CENTER] [/COLOR] [/I]

Kariz strapped her bag on her back and looked at a map she had grabbed from the airport. The hotel was ten blocks over toward the left. Opposite of the way Raven had gone. She strapped her knives on and checked her holster under her jacket as she started to walk?

[I][COLOR=Gray][CENTER]As of this moment, delegates of North Korea have declared war upon all of Greece. Those who have served under those past politicians are hungering for blood...and they will not accept a simple escape of such a killer. They believe that the Greek government, and the police were negligent; and are convinced that they had something to do with these murders.[/COLOR][/I]

"It's starting..."

[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]"Yeah, but...so soon?"[/COLOR][/CENTER]

[I]Ima?[/I]

Kariz looked down the street through her sunglasses, watching as people parted on the sidewalk for her to pass. Mothers gripped their children?s hands and hurried passed. She stopped at a small street vender to buy an apple and ate it as she walked?

[I][COLOR=Gray][CENTER]We don't know when the attack will occur ladies and gentlemen...but we do advice that everyone stay indoor; locking all doors and windows. Our government feels that they will not attack civilians...but are indeed targeting two of our major cities for invasion...Athens, and Sparta. God bless everyone...especially for those in the cities I just mentioned. [/CENTER][/COLOR] [/I]

Kariz paused and looked behind her. Nothing. [I]She could have sworn she felt someone following her.[/I] She was getting close to the hotel now, only four more blocks or so. [I]She could have told Raven that Rubedo was not in Greece. She wondered when Raven would meet up with them... [/I]

[CENTER][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]"I guess she must be the one we're looking for..."[/COLOR]

??She?s alive, just knocked out? ?

?[COLOR=Green]?Who the hell are you??[/COLOR]

?We?re the zodiacs. How ya feelin???

[COLOR=Green]?My head hurts. Where the hell is Rubedo? Cause if he?s not dead, I?m gonna kill him?[/COLOR]

?No idea, here, let me help you up. By the way, I?m Karizmasophie, Kariz, Aries?

[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]?I?m Ima. Aquarius.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Gray]The woman nodded, still holding her head. [/COLOR] [COLOR=Green]"Raven, Gemini, nice to meet you.? [/COLOR] [COLOR=Gray]She looked down the street.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=Green]?Rubedo!?[/COLOR][/CENTER]

Kariz shook her head as Raven's voice from the past ran through her mind. She looked behind her again. Again, no one. She turned and continued to walk. She could see the hotel now. Kariz felt Zane?s energy. [I]There was another pulse of energy near him, a familiar one, but she couldn?t quite place it[/I].[/COLOR]

[center][size=1][b][i]"We can't use a burnt-out demon for our plans," [/i][/b][i]said the demon standing over the body, [b]"He'll endanger everything. We don't know if he could burn out completely at any moment."

"That's the beauty of this,"[/b] said the second, a horned, bull-like demon, [b]"We can re-use his soul over and over again. We just need to transfer the soul into a different body, and he's perfectly fine again."

"He's what we like to call a body-hopper," [/b]said the third demon, [b]"He can shift bodies if he gets killed. Technically, he's the ultimate weapon."

"Well has this so called weapon been tested yet?"[/b] asked the first demon again, [b]"Do we know what he's capable of? Do we know what kind of destruction his hopping bodies could cause?"

"Well, he hasn't been killed before now, so we haven't had to test it. But I'm sure that nothing bad will happen."

"You're sure. That's supposed to make me feel better?" [/b]spat the first demon, [b]"We have to destroy him. We have no idea what he could do."

"Very well. You are the leader," [/b]said one of the other demons, with a shrug. He placed a hand on the ailing demon's forehead, and with a flash his body was gone.

[b]"Now we just need to send his soul back to the Inferno," [/b]said the demon, but as he turned to touch the soul, it flitted out of his grasp and flew to the sky.

[b]"We lost it!"

"Then get it back!"

"We have no way of getting it back, my lord. Once a soul has escaped Hell, we have no control over it. We couldn't get it back even if we wanted to."

[/b]The first demon slammed his fist down on the table. It shook the entire room.

[b]"I want that soul!"

[/b][/i][/size] [left][b][size=1]"They haven't got it yet," [/size][/b][size=1]thought Kraven as he sat in the apartment, waiting for Asariel and the others to get back, [b]"And I don't plan on letting them. But how can I make sure they don't get my soul? The only way I can is by sticking close to Reoan, but does that make me seem weak? But the last two years, when I haven't been by Reoan's side, things have happened to me that I never thought could have happened. I've been killed more times that I can remember, mostly by demons. Will that change now I'm with Reoan again? I know I have to die anyway, in order to restore the balance, but its not my time yet. I have to kill Beelzebub, and Satan, and I want to see Reoan kill Adiol. Then it will be my time. And I will gladly give up and die when I need to, but not now. But I don't know how I should die. Should I fall in battle as I have done before? Or should I allow Reoan, or even Rubedo, to kill me when all this is over? Choices will come soon enough. But for now I must focus on the present. Beelzebub is the current threat, and Sartael. Afterwards I can worry about other things."

[/b](OOC: Sorry, slightly random post)
[/size][/left]
[size=1][/size][/center]

[size=1][color=darkred]Beelzebub lay twisted on the jagged rocky ground, his white wings engulfed in darkness. His white robes were dirty and torn, and the gold trim lacking lusture. His long golden hair flowed over his face, as his body was assaulted by torrents of brimstone.[/color][/size]
[size=1][color=darkred][/color][/size]
[size=1][color=darkred][b]"That moment of weakness, seemed like years, no centuries.....................but within that darkness, I found new strength and power.........."[/b][/color][/size]
[size=1][color=darkred]Beezlebub stood tall, still encompassed by the darkness. Though now his hair was greyish black like ash and short, so you could see his red eyes, that pierced the darkness like hot brimstone. His body was blackened and scarred but muscular and sturdy. The only thing that remainded of his angelic self were the crumpled, dingy wings. With a laughter of pure delight black bat like wings shot out of his back, expelling the useless predecessors. [/color][/size]
[size=1][color=darkred][b]"I have witnessed the truth of Heaven and Hell, and survived true darkness....................No I am True Darkness"[/b][/color][/size]
[size=1][color=darkred]Beezlebub let out a deep murderous laugh as he opened his eyes. He sat in a large overchair in a Paris hotel, with a rather spectacular view of the Eiffel Tower. Slowly he levitated to his feet and began a brisk pace to the open balcony.[/color][/size]
[size=1][color=darkred][b]"This Balance, the dance of Good and Evil, a neccesity, though I wish it were not, things would be a lot less complicated that way, without good there is no evil, and without evil there is no good"[/b][/color][/size]
[size=1][color=darkred]Swiftly Beezlebub grabbed an open bottle of wine and brought is to his firm lips. He gluttinously let the lukewarm liquid flow down his throat as he rested his arms on the balcony railing.[/color][/size]
[size=1][color=darkred][b]"Kraven, I know you can hear me................ why do you resist me, you know I am the only one that can grant you Salvation.................... or deliver you damnation"[/b] Beelzbub telepathically sent to Kraven.[/color][/size]
[size=1][color=black][b]"Now you too, stay you tounge Prince of Devils, we have no words to share"[/b] Kraven snarled back.[/color][/size]
[size=1][color=darkred][b]"Now if I'm the Prince wouldn't that make you my, [i]Heir?"[/i][/b] Beezlebub laughed closing the link between them, as Kraven focused harder to block it.[/color][/size]
[size=1][color=darkred][b]"Now what should I do, Probably get in contact with an angel, Sartael most likely, because Adiol is a fool and must die. It's right in front of him and he still can't see it......"[/b] [/color][/size]
[size=1][color=#8b0000][/color][/size]
[size=2][color=green]OOC: OK it is finished, lol sorry about not posting in awhile again DC, and Wraith I hope what I wrote is ok.[/color][/size]

[COLOR=Indigo][FONT=Arial][SIZE=1]
[RIGHT][I]"Sartael!"

"Sartael!"[/I][/RIGHT]

She shook her head for a moment trying to wipe that memory from her mind. She thought she could forget it. She thought she could forget him. She had but the events that day kept playin out in her head from time to time wondering what went wrong.

The few days after that time kept coming to her. Fedding her anger but she kept surpressing them. She kept her eye on the true goal. Restoring the balance and ending it there, hoping that she could go back into the shadows and keep monitoring all that went on in the land of the living.

[RIGHT][I]"Sartael!.... what are you thinking...attacking the Zodiac....its madness.[/I][/RIGHT]

Those words forever played in her dreams. If only he was around now to learn the truth. BUt he had to stop him from prying. Ne didn't understand the goal of that mission or who had really sent her to do that. Maybe he'd be on her side and alive to share in a common fate had she not killed him.

[I]No way, just get over it.[/I] She had been following Raven and Kariz for a while now. Luckily she had no reason to use the plane, and arrived in London ahead of them both. She only kept an eye out for them at this point in time. She looked casual in the airport head in the paper and for a moment she thought they had passed her by. She lowered the paper and glanced at a clock. Then went back to reading.

Time passed slowly for her as she read and many of the words in the paper stuck out to her. It all came flooding back to her at once.

[RIGHT][I]"Damn it!" She cursed. "You lied to me.."

She paced around the assigned meeting place. Blood was on her skin clothes an hair. She left it that way purposefullly, wanting him to know she was pissed off.

"You said I'd have to not worry, the Zodiacs wouldn't be around, just deliver this to the Yakuza and all will be fine. All will be forgiven and you can go on life as usual. BAH!"

He only glared at her as she ranted on. Her anger getting the best of her. His face playing over and over again as she broke away from the fighting.

"I had to kill him, I had to... a Zodiac."

He had had enough of her ranting and quickly intervened throwing her against a wall and pinning her there.

"It's all a part of the plan. We needed to do this and it has now happened. Nothing can change it now."

He dropped her and moved away. He had no reason to explain himself to this lowly angel. She had no idea who he was.

Her eyes were set upon him as he walked away. She spoke chillingly as she rose from the ground her hazel eyes sparkling madly as she stepped towards him.

"Never...touch me like that again." She flung her hair back the blood immediately flinging to many parts in the room. "This is only a temporary partnership...."[/I][/RIGHT]

Her surroundings came back to her in time. The two young ladies were in the airport terminal and she noted them quickly. Raven's inner power exhuming the same force as it had earlier. She moved to towards them quickly and was able to catch a glimpse of the hotel's name. And overheard a brief bit of conversation.

[I]I will make contact then. See you then.[/I] She moved out of the airport terminal and into the fading shadows buying her time. She knew Adiol would not be pleased with her plans and decided to keep them to herself for a bit longer.

[CENTER][I]Many hours later.....[/I][/CENTER]

Sartael waded in the darkness about her taking everything in and restoring herself for the upcoming meeting with the Zodiacs. She felt it best to wait a day before initiating contact with them. She needed all of them to be present when she spoke to them.

Everything around her allowed her peace for a moment. as she submerged herself in her thoughts. And for one moment she gained inner peace. No Adiol or Him to interfere with her thoughts.

[B]"Sartael....[/B]

She opened her eyes as she heard her name.

[B]"Sartael....I know you hear me....meet with me..."[/B]

She came out of the shadows and onto an empty road in the middle of nowhere. She let the voice play over in her mind as she began to walk. Her eyes glowing as she found the prospect of meeting him to be too ironic. She sent a message back telepathically. A smile crossing her face.

[B]"Tell me where. And it will happen."[/B]

She kept moving in the darkness as a breeze caught her hair and moved it out of her face.

[I] I wonder what you have in mind....Beezlebub.[/I][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

OOC: Right alinged texts are flashbacks.

[color=darkred][size=1]Reoan touched Asariel's ashen face gently, brushing back lengths of his hair. From between his brows, fingers of light began to radiate upwards, and her eyes mirrored the energy the filtered forth...Slowly, surely, the light began to grow. It illuminated everything in white brilliance, and suddenly -- Reoan was somewhere else.

--------------------

Towers spiraled up into the sky, alabaster temples and crossroads of marble and stone. Winding through the cityscape were countless figures robed in white, their long hair of silver or gold waving slightly in the wind. None acknowledged Reoan's presence. She instantly recognized one of the many cities of Heaven's kingdom.

"Who has brought me here?" She wondered aloud.

[b]I did.[/b]

"Where are you?" Reoan spun around, but the voice appeared to have no source. Nor did any of the angels weaving their way through the city bear notice to the sound.

[b]Here. Right beside you.[/b]

There was a form beside her. Reoan could not make out exactly what it was -- standing about the height of a man, the figure was surrounded by shadow, save for his eyes. They were similar to Asariel's, both crimson in color. The darkness writhed about his form like a cloak of clouds, concealing his shape from Reoan's eyes. There was no signature of energy, to denote a living being...but then again, Reoan felt nothing in this place.

[b]You may call me Half-Brother. I am the one who has called you here, through Asariel's power.[/b]

"You're Asariel's brother?"

[b]Among angels, there are no true kin. But I am the one whom he was closest to, and my energies are now bound to him from my death. So I am called his 'brother.'[/b]

The scenery shifted, and Reoan's breath caught in her throat. Adoil was in full splendour, white wings billowing out behind him as he walked the lines of young angels in armor. One, at the end of the line, Reoan seemed to recognize. She stepped forward to get a closer look, wincing slightly as she passed directly through the image of Adoil. Even though it was all an illusion, the pain of emotion still resided in the heart.

[b]Yes, that is Asariel. Before he fell, when he was a soldier in Heaven's army.[/b]

Behind Half-Brother, images danced quickly, of battles between Angel and Demon. Asariel could be seen in several, wielding his glaive expertly. Reoan turned back to the shadowed one.

"Why did you bring me here?"

[b]To show you what has happened to Asariel.[/b] Half-Brother's eyes flashed briefly, and Reoan found herself in a chamber of some black stone. Asariel stood chained to the far wall, his features torn and bruised. His armor lay ripped and tattered, and his glaive had been broken in two. For a moment, Reoan could feel his pain, not just the physical pain, but his anguish that seemed to be unexplainable. It was not the capture that pained him -- it was, something else...

[b]Asariel knew all along that the reasons he fought for Heaven, or fought at all, were flawed ones. He didn't understand the reason why the two sides had to be at war -- why they had to destroy each other.[/b]

Reoan drew back as an image appeared mere inches from her face. A demon by the wings, the image had long, flowing black hair and hard green eyes. Her high-cheekboned face was beautiful, marred only by a sadness that seemed to surround her like a veil.

[b]Asariel's captor was a kindred soul, despite being a demon. As soon as she realized that she and Asariel were of the same mind, she agreed to release him and escape with him, to a place far away from the war.[/b]

Pain. Asariel bellowed in agony, his arms and legs bound by glowing chains of white. An Executioner Angel, his face covered by a helm that left only his eyes visible, swung forth a massive greatsword. The other angels of the judicator court betrayed no emotion as judgement was dealt, and the demon slumped lifeless to the ground, blood pooling beneath her form. The spectacle now over, Asariel was dragged off, screaming like a wounded animal. Soon, Reoan knew, he would be banished to Hell...she knew that much about him.

[b]He did not understand why his loving was a sin.[/b]

"I fail to see what all this has to do with me," said Reoan quietly, after a brief pause. She did not like her emotions, her sadness to show through -- but out of respect for her friend, one who served her loyally, she allowed her sorrow to seep through. In grief for Asariel's loss.

The image of Asariel opened wide his arms. He was smiling, a brilliant smile unlike any that Reoan had seen before. His wings were peal-white, the garb of nobility swirling about his person in a slight wind. From the whiteness came forth the figure of the demon, running into his arms. Reoan averted her eyes slightly. The pain of love was still near to her as well...

[b]Look, Reoan. Look.[/b]

Reoan felt the image change, and her eyes rose to the image of the demon once more. But...not a demon any longer. Her mirror image buried itself in Asariel's arms, and his image hugged hers tightly. His white wings wrapped around them like a shield, his face alight with a happiness that he had not shone for anyone. Reoan's mind scattered, comprehension lost. "What--is this?!"

Half-brother's voice came, as if from far away.

[b]The pain of loving can be healed. The power of the Angel Asariel stems from his emotions. It was the corruption of those emotions that stained his features in darkness, and his heart into shadow. Now, recovered once more, his hair shines silver, to signify.[/b]

[b]The pain of loving can be healed, if one wills it.[/b]

The illusion began to fade.

[b]Would you have your heart be healed again, Reoan?[/b][/color][/size]

[COLOR=DarkOrchid][FONT=Arial Narrow]Reoan's heart jumped into her throat as she caught her breath for a moment, releasing it quickly in an attempt to keep all of her thoughts from flooding to the surface at once. She wrinkled her nose and crossed her arms over her chest. Her face was cold and stone like as she peered at the image of herself and the Fallen Angel. If only he knew her thoughts.

[SIZE=2][CENTER][I]Oh Asariel, if only I knew the extent of your sufferin. Maybe I woud have been able to take you into my arms more willingly. But you must understand my caution...concern for those that were around me. You were just as cold and sheltered with your emotions as I.

I had already allowed my dearest of companions into my heart, and how could I turn away from him. He had brought me life, helped me fight the deepest of fears within my heart and mind. He may have not understood the despair, the hatred, and the reasoning behind all of my motives, but he never left my side. He gave his life for me as would David and Amber, as had Caleb...the man that was actually an Angel.

How could I come to trust you, to love you as you so apparently have me, when everything about you was hidden deep within you? You fight by my side as if we had known for each other before, but how was I to know that you did not wish me dead?[/I][/CENTER][/SIZE]

"What would be the point?" Reoan spoke up suddenly, watching as the image slowly faded away.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[B][SIZE=2][FONT=Verdana][COLOR=DarkRed]Wouldn't you like to have the ache disappear and to feel the bliss of love again?[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/B]

[COLOR=DarkOrchid][FONT=Arial Narrow]Reoan shook her head and closed her eyes softly. "My purpose on this plan is for only one thing: to seek vengence for the wrong that has been done to me by those that claimed to be my protectors and lover. If that pain were to be erased, then my purpose here would not exist, and there for I would not exist. At the end of this path, Half-Brother, lies many deaths including my own. I could not put some one else through the same pain I felt."

[SIZE=2][I][CENTER]I wish you could be my salvation, Asariel. Your warmth and embrace filling every fiber of my body is such a temptation. A moment of being lost in the passion we might share, but I cannot allow myself to love you...to hold you more than I am now. For if I did I would betray everything I was sent back to do. The death of Jacob would have had no meaning, and most importantly, you would only suffer more when my life most come to an end yet again. Please forgive me.[/CENTER][/I][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

[color=darkred][size=1]As the illusion swirled and faded, there was the resonance of another's energy, throbbing in time with the waning powers of Half-Brother. Like a curtain they fell over the dreamscape, veiling everything in white. There was...a familiarity this time that did not exist with the weaves that Half-Brother wove to create his illusion within Reoan's mind. A sweet, sickly magic this was -- and Reoan recognized it easily. But beneath the surface, she felt something that had not been revealed before. A coldness, like silk veiling steel.

A voice pierced the haze of whiteness, echoing faintly.

[b][i]We both know death isn't the end.[/b][/i]

The familiar image of Asariel stepped from the mists, his white longcoat trailing out behind him like a cape. He was a few steps away from Reoan, unarmed -- his appearance was just as Reoan had found him. The fallen's hair was a brilliant silver, and his eyes shone with something different from their usual seductive smoulder. Almost...a malice. Or determination. Reoan opened her mouth, but Asariel cut her off. His voice was now clearer, and rang like hammer striking anvil.

[b][i]You hid your feelings, as I did. Do you see now why I did not speak openly about my past? Why would I choose to speak of something that would only cause me more pain? For the sake of understanding, perhaps...but that is where the fault no longer becomes my own. You have reasons to not trust all those that you encounter, I am not questioning that. I do not want you dead -- my word may only extend so far in your mind, however. The rest is up to you, to believe, or not believe.[/b][/i]

[b][i]This something that tears me apart inside...Why would I want to remember it? Or want anyone else to remember it, for that matter? Don't you see? By the same logic that you try not to burden me with your pain, I try to spare you from my own.[/b][/i]

Asariel waved one hand through the mists absently, and for a moment there was something in his eyes -- a brilliance, a radiant positive energy that pulsed in them. But in a moment, it was gone, and he crooked a smile at Reoan.

[b][i]Do you think I expected this? I did not, not truly. Nor did my consciousness, the mind that still exists as a remnant from my days as an Angel, which is why I am as I am now. The two powers fight for dominance, the shadow of sadness and the light of love. When one succeeds, it destroys the other, or damages it beyond repair. I walk now that fine line...though in the end, it is obvious which side is the victor. At least to me.[/b][/i]

Reoan opened her mouth again, but Asariel held up a hand.

[b][i]No. I will not remain here and argue this issue with you, while there is yet work to be done in the physical world. But I ask that you consider a few things, while we earn our rest.

Life has no more meaning than you give it, Reoan. Your life will have as much meaning as you believe it to have. If you believe it is meaningless, so be it. But you do not seem to be an unreasonable person -- you do care about the pain of others, else you would not be here right now. So instead, think of this:

Your death will bring about much sorrow. It is not necessary for your vengeance -- you may believe it to be so, but it is not. Vengeance is an act of retribution, it has nothing to do with personal sacrifice. Your vengeance will be complete when Adoil is dead. In addition, those near to you have already formed emotional bonds. That is unavoidable, and it has already occurred. In death, you will bring upon these people the same pain that you have sought to protect them from. [/b][/i]

Asariel gritted his teeth and whirled around, so his back was to Reoan. Clenching one hand into a fist, he watched it shake with concealed anger and frustration. His voice grew harsher, more pained, as he sought to drive his point home.

[b][i]Don't you see!? You are turning us into mere playthings, to do away with whenever you desire, with careless regard to what we experience, think, and feel! Those people out there, David and Amber, Kraven, me -- we all care about you! You know that the pain of love is the most terrible thing one can experience, we both know that! Why then would you seek to inflict upon us this same pain!?

Reoan, do you think those who died for you, died so you could achieve your vengeance!? No, they died so you might be content in the end with what you have achieved -- to be happy with the world and yourself, when all is said and done! You think anyone would die so that you could kill Adoil and then go to your own deathbed?! What kind of a miserable fate is that? [/b][/i]

Tears vanished into the mists. Tears of anger, tears of sadness...there was no difference from the tears that flowed unheeded from Asariel's eyes. The whiteness that surrounded them drew in upon itself, concealing the Fallen Angel from sight as the illusion collapsed, drawing Reoan from the dreamscape. As if from afar, Asariel's voice rang out.

[b][i]Your fate, your life, is what you make it. Don't be afraid to realize what everyone has wanted all along -- your happiness.

Don't be afraid to realize your own happiness.

I did, once. And only pain and sadness awaited me at the end of my road.

It was then that I chose. I chose to believe in my own happiness.

Believe, Reoan,

and LIVE![/b][/i]

--------------------

Asariel's eyelids fluttered briefly, then steadied. Peering upwards, as if from a deep sleep, a crooked smile spread across the fallen angel's features. He reached up slowly with one hand and touched Reoan's face as she knelt over him, his head resting upon her lap. His fingers caressed her pale cheekbones, smoothing back Reoan's dark hair as he lay prone along the clifftop, energy slowly returning to him. His voice was quiet and low.

[b]"Miss Reoan. You came."[/b][/size][/color]

[COLOR=Indigo][FONT=Arial][SIZE=1]

[I]Beezlebub, Sartael... What is it that you are thinking?[/I]

No sooner than she had stepped out of her comfort zone he came butting in. She hated the prying but it was something she had dealt with for many years and the situations weren't going to allow her a chance to escape his ever watchful gaze. She sighed and escaped into her shell, her being.

A haze hung around her as she spoke to him. Her body still in the dead of night on the physical plane.

[I]ANSWER ME![/I] The voice commanded.

[I]I'm not sure what is going on but whatever it may be, it may be helpful.[/I] Sartael answered truthfully. He eyes moving around as the voice boomed in the haze of her subconscious.

[I]Beezlebub is not the kind of help we need. Adiol will be informed of this and you will not meet-[/I] He interjected.

[I]WHAT RIGHT DO YOU HAVE?![/I]She felt her temper begin to peak. The haze begining to stir. A sign that turmoil was beginning. [I] I said I was going to meet with him. And I will do so matter what you or Adiol have to say about it. Not only do you but he and I do want this situation to end as well. And whoever it is-[/I]

[I]I FORBID IT! You will meet with Adiol as I have said.[/I]

[I]You may have powers over your flock, but I haven't been in it for many a year my dear Lord and God.[/I] Sartael glared into the haze. Her eyes glowing as the clouds of her subconcious began to stir quicker. [I] I was not jealous of the love you gave to the humans but you so saw it fit that I be kicked down from the Heavens like Lucifer and Beezlebub and many others because I did not follow your word every single time. You gave me a task and I did it. And now you want me to fight for your gates... Fight to get my way back into your graces, only to have you pull a possible ally from under my feet.[/I]

[I]He does not fight for me-[/I]

[I]Well neither do I truly. I fight for peace, for things to be the same whether I am Fallen or not. You have given me a choice my Lord and I decline to follow the path you set for me.[/I]

She moved back into her physical body and withdraws back to the shadows. His words unable to pentrate to her. But she knew He was upset. Adiol would summon her soon and she need Beezlebub to meet with her before then.[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

[FONT=Arial Narrow][COLOR=DarkOrchid]Reoan closed her eyes and absorbed the warmth from Asariel's fingers, while her mind lingered on all that had happen. She didn't ask the others to invest emotions into her, and they most have known that at the end of it all that her life would come to an end. Happiness only brought more pain to her and those around her. For every time she was able to smile, to allow those around her into the shell she had created, they were taken from her. Death..destruction stained her hands, and it seemed that the more she lived in this world the more she discovered that she was not the only one to suffer as she had.

"Of course I came," the voice that slipped through the soft smile on Reoan's face did not seem to be her's. Asariel creased his brows in puzzlement as he smiled back at her.

"Can you stand?"

"I think so," he slowly sat up, Reoan's hands on his back to help support him.

Reoan stared at the back of Asariel's head for a moment. The dark vibrant hair falling so gently around him. She could sense his warmth growing around both of them as she turned her head from him. They both rose slowly to their feet and he turned to look down at her. She did not bring her head back to look up at him, allowing her gaze to rest on the water that laid below them. The mist blocked most of the spectular view, but she could image that which she couldn't see.

Reoan chuckled as she brought her head up and gently slid her right hand onto Asariel's cheek. The warmth and delicate feel of his skin made her catch her breath for a moment as he leaned into her soft embrace.

"I must talk to the Guardian for a moment, Asariel. You may wait here or return to the others." Reoan slowly pulled away as she turned around and started back up the cliff face.

"Miss Reoan," Asariel's seductive voice made Reoan stop dead in her motion.

She turned her head around to look down upon the Fallen Angel.

"Did something happen, while I was unconcious?"

Reoan looked down at her feet for a brief moment, then brought her gaze back up a careful smile on her face. "No, Fallen. Nothing happened." She turned back to the cliff and finished climbing to its top.

"Rubedo." Reoan said firmly as she paced quickly away from the cliff's edge towards the Guardian.

He twitched violently as if coming out of some trance and turned to look at Reoan. The menacing hatred that seemed so apparent slowly faded from his eyes as he looked down upon the much more fragile looking Reoan.

"We haven't much time and my thoughts are caught on Greece. " Reoan said as she stopped just in front of the massive man. "I had far more things to discuss with you, but it seems that I will not be permitted to do so. You want to know why I've asked for you to join my side," Rubedo attemtped to speak, but now it was Reoan's turn to be listened to. "My other companions may seem strong, but they all hold a very similar weakness. I needed to know that some one will continue on if I shall fail. To restore the balance that I so cleverly disrupted."

Rubedo did not say a word as Reoan pressed her lips together. "I see that I bore you, Guardian. I want you to go to Greece then, before the others and I arrive. There you will find old and new associates. Gather them the best you can. Sartael should be there as well."

Reoan did not way for the Guardian to replay as she walked away from, hoping Asariel had not left yet so that he could bring her back to the others.

"We shall see what you are truly made of Guardian Rubedo, for I sense you are slipping into a world that neither Guardian nor human should ever be." Reoan whisphered to herself as she approached the cliff edge, preparing to jump from its edge towards the water below.[/COLOR]

[CENTER]OOC: Zodiac, finish gathering, along with Beelezub and Sartael. As for my group, prepare to travel to Greece.[/CENTER][/FONT]

[SIZE=1]Adiol leaned silently against a large stone atop the hill where he and Reoan had battled. Everyone had gone, but what of him? He'd lost nearly everything in his life, and now to gain some sort "closure," he was expected to defy his own wishes and fulfill another's. One might think he'd be use to it by now, having spent his entire life a martyr for the cause, yet with each sacrifice the hatred grew within him. His soul tainted, it's once giving nature turned to nothing more then an admiration of greed and it's spoils.

[I]I deserve them[/I] he thought reassuringly. [I]No one understands, my life is just a joke to them. A meaningless existence created out of nothing more then God's flawed vision[/I] he echoed, his teeth beginning to grind together slightly.

[I]She understands[/I] spoke the voice of the Great One.

[I]What does she know?! We've both sacrificed, but she has gained, and I have not. Whatever happened to God's belief of equivalency?![/I] he shouted in return.

[I]You both defy me, but neither of you truly understand the depths of all the happenings around you. You could have very well been given your equivalency, and simply not noticed. Both of you stray from your destiny, and refuse to accept the inevitable, sometimes I must take certain precautions to ensure that you return to the path you are meant to follow[/I] the voiced boomed.

[I]You could never control me, or the girl for that matter. Your precautions are nothing more then attempts to cover up your own mistakes. I forge my own path in life, and that really ticks you off doesn't it?[/I] Adiol laughed menacingly. [I]God is supposed to be the perfect being, and so there are no mistakes, but that's all changed hasn't it?[/I]

[I]Hmph, try not to waste all your time defying me, you'll need every last ounce of power to deal with the girl. She's made many allies, Asariel having been one of them[/I] the voice spoke.

[I]So, what does he have to do with anything?[/I] Adiol spoke, slightly confused.

[I]Well, they seem to be coming closer together, if you know what I mean[/I] the voice implied, laughing slightly.

This very thought enraged Adiol, and without even thinking he swung his left fist towards the boulder beside him. His hand broke the surface and haulted towards it's center as the large stone began to crumble around him. His knuckles bled furiously as he began to tediously snap each finger back into place.

[I]I thought you'd react that way[/I] the voice laughed loudly. [I]Next time you intend to fight the girl, don't do it alone, you can't defeat them all you know.[/I]

And with that the voice disappeared and left Adiol standing solemn, alone once again. As much as he knew he should be considering tactical options, his mind drifted off, furious as ever. [I]I am judgement, they will pay.[/I][/SIZE]

[font=Tahoma][size=1][color=darkred]Beezlebub felt the connection with Sartael fade before he could respond back to her[i]."Still trying to play the sheperd I see, though you are the true wolf"[/i] Beezlebub halted in air, his massive wings beating steadily as he float. [i]"The truth is that you have no control, at least not anymore. This whole thing started with you, other beings have played thier part but all in all everything points to you"[/i] He could feel Sartael's conscous though it was slight. [/color][/size][/font]
[b][size=1][color=darkred]"Sartael, meet me at the Stonehenge, from there I know a place we can truely talk without interuption, or unwelcome ears"[/color][/size][/b]
[size=1][color=darkred]***********************[/color][/size]
[size=1][color=darkred]Beezlebub slowly decended to the grass laden ground, continuing foward with a brisk step. The angel stood in the middle of the anchient structure, her back facing the demon as she gazed off into the distance. A slight breeze blew her dark hair around as if engaged in a lustful dance in the silence.[/color][/size]
[size=1][color=darkred][b][color=indigo]"So where is this place we can talk?"[/color][/b] [/color][color=indigo]Sartael asked still facing away from Beezlbub.[/color][/size]
[size=1][color=darkred]Without saying anything Beezlebub closed his eyes. The area around them immediately began to grow black, enveloping the two beings. As the area grew darker Beezlebub's deep crimson aura illuminated him, while a similar purple one did the same for Sartael.[/color][/size]
[size=1][color=indigo]"[b]Where have you brought me?"[/b] She said as she spun around to face the demon.[/color][/size]
[size=1][color=darkred][b]"Nowhere and everywhere...... we are in a place that he does not see or hold any power in, I guess you could call in a Limbo of sorts"[/b] His deep voice replied back under a smile.[/color][/size]
[size=1][color=darkred]"[b]We aren't all that different, he cast both of us our of Heaven, his so called kingdom, from his presence...............at one time I would have done anything to restore my status in his graces"[/b] Beezlebub stopped and turned away from the angel [b]"I realized though, he was the one who suffered from throwing us out, we have not lost anything, we have gained freedom, and with it power....................He sees that, and he fears that, it is why after so long of having his back turned to you he asks of your help, promising to restore you to his grace, he needs you for the mistakes he has caused, to regain the power he has lost, for he was the one who truely caused this fragile balance..........."[/b][/color][/size]
[size=1][color=indigo][b]"Is that all you have to say, for there are more pressing matters at hand"[/b] [/color][/size]
[size=1][color=darkred][b]"You're right, what I really wanted to talk to you about is Adiol.........We need to deliver him to the hands of Reoan, she has played her part in this upset to this twisted balance, but she is only the rock that broke the window, he is who threw it. She has realized her fate and accepted it, she knows for there to be true balance she must die, but she will not rest until Adiol has atoned for his sins in life in death. Adiol is fighting to restore a balance in which he must die, which he is oblivious to......... We must all play our parts for what is upcomming, and I think it means doing things that are unorthidoxed"[/b] Beezlebub finished as he stared off into something non existant in the darkness.[/color][/size]
[size=1][color=darkred][b]"If we could some how manage to deliver Adiol to Reoan, this whole process might end up being far less damaging and complicated............you don't have to decide right away, but if you see Reoan let her know what I would have us do.......When you know for sure, just say my name I'll find you"[/b] With that Beezlebub turned and began to walk out of the darkness.[/color][/size]

OOC: I hope that is ok Hinata, you can leave or you can stop Beezlebub and talk more, or whatever you want the ball is in your court.

[FONT=Arial][size=1][color=darkred][b]"If we could some how manage to deliver Adiol to Reoan, this whole process might end up being far less damaging and complicated............you don't have to decide right away, but if you see Reoan let her know what I would have us do.......When you know for sure, just say my name I'll find you"[/b][/color][/size]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=Indigo]That tactic. That option. Sartael had never truly dreamed of seeing that happening. To think she was about to sacrifice herself to the Zodiacs, for God, for Adiol. She scoffed to herself as she paced in the darkened area. She needed to clear her head. She did not need these thoughts or the others to be delved into by anyone else.

[I]Betray him![/I] She laughed to herself. Her hair still moving although there was no breeze to move it along. Her aura exciting it. Inside burned a part of her that seemed to burn out over two years ago. She stopped her laugh quickly looking at Beezlebub as he began to leave.

[B]"Wait!"[/B] The word echoeing around them both. He stopped and faced her. His grinned as though he knew the question and she needed it answered. [B]"Why did you not present this idea to Reoan first? Did you not have some contact with her earlier?"[/B]

[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkRed][B]"Well I was tempted to see her."[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=Indigo]He started to speak he walked closer to her and circled her as he spoke. [/COLOR][COLOR=DarkRed][B]" I actually approached Rubedo. He was quiet popular today you know?[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=Indigo] His mannerisms his speech making her feel like a piece of meat. Not that she minded it. She loved being being tested.

[B]"Yes, Adiol did not have a pleasant experience with him from what I gathered. To be well put he was pissed."[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed]"I see. Well I visited him also and he was very put off by us trying to lure him. But Reoan did succeed in getting Rubedo to side with her. For whatever purpose.[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=Indigo]

He moved nearer. His face being rubbed by the tips of her hair. His aura colliding with hers. She was excited as his face came within inches of hers as he continued to speak. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed][B]"I see it as an advantage to have those two together. They finish Adiol off and Rubedo finishes off Reoan."[/B][/COLOR]

[COLOR=Indigo][B]"How can you be sure that Rubedo will do it?"[/B] She backed off a little bit looked away then cocked her head to side some. [B]"Are you sure he's not crazy enough to finish the job, or will that one kill excite his blood lust and make him come after us?[/B] She touched his arm. And moved behind him his head trailing her. [B]"I am all for restoring the balance, but I would so love to stay and continue my occupation."[/B]

Beezlebub smirked.[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkRed][B]"That will be worked out in its own time Sartael. Let us not get too far ahead of ourselves."[/B][/COLOR]

[COLOR=Indigo]She stepped back and sighed. Her expression a little pouty.

[B]"I like to be prepared. Besides I need to know all possibilities if I am to go through with this."[/B][/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed][B]"Any thing is possible my daer Sartael. Anything."[/B][/COLOR]

[COLOR=Indigo]With that he began to move away from her back the darkness slowly fading around them.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkRed][B]"I will await your answer.[/B][/COLOR]

[COLOR=Indigo]The ancient ruins materialized around her and the thoughts that were there only a few moments earlier were replaced with false memories. She needed to think to Examine things clearly then act. But she still needed to meet with the Zodiacs.

[I]I take it things went well?[/I] He didn't let up on her one bit. Beezlebub only feet away as his voice began to interfere.

[I]All went as expected. [/I] She moved into the shadows allowing herself time to totally absorb all going on.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

OOC: Hope no boundaries are crossed with the post. PM me if any changes need to be made.

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][SIZE=1][RIGHT]OOC: Time to spice things up a notch...BAM!!![/RIGHT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

[CENTER][COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1]Reoan dissapeared from sight without a glance back towards him as she persued her so called "friend."

Rubedo's eyes burned red with anger and frustration...his soul feeling as if it were held in the prison of his own body...no purpose...no direction....

Turning his back on the Guardian, her words echoed in his mind...[I]I sense you are slipping into a world that neither Guardian nor human should ever be[/I]...

[I]...my dear...you have no idea....[/I] he thought to himself as he walked away...with every step he took the grass underneath his feet melted away in flames as the earth began to shrivel up and die.

Taking off his trench coat, he threw it up in the air and let it drift away in the breeze as his skin began to brighten. A familar flame within his chest exploded burning away his black muscle shirt exposing his strong and toned build.
[COLOR=Black]
[I]You don't know what your power has done to me
I want to know if I'll heal inside
I can't go on with a holocaust about to happen
Seeing you laughing another time
You'll never know how your face has haunted me
My very soul has to bleed this time
Another hole in the wall of my inner defenses
Leaving me breathless[/I][/COLOR]

[COLOR=Blue]Raven...........[/COLOR]

[I]...my patience has ended...no more waiting...[/I] and with that...he vanished in a blinding flash of light...leaving behind a sudden burst of energy that created a earthquake from its presence.

[B]***In a Valley Unknown***[/B]

[B]''The time has ended my brothers and sisters!"[/B] It was dark, the valley seemed to be covered in complete darkness as the moon was hidden from the mountains surrounding them. Rubedo walked amongst a massive number of men...women...teenagers...his inner fire within his chest burned as the light emmited lightened up slightly the faces of all whom he passed as he walked through the group...continuing to talk.

"It is time that we take back our homes...our lives...! We have fought there wars for long enough...enough blood has been shed on their behalf and not of our own!"

[COLOR=DarkRed]"WHY MUST THEY FIGHT!!! WHY MUST THEY FIGHT HERE ON EARTH!!! THEY DONT FIGHT FOR THEIR PRECIOUS HUMANS...THEY FIGHT FOR THEIR OWN SELFISH IDEALS!!! NEVER DO THEY EVER MENTION US AND THE HUMANS!"[/COLOR]

The massive crowd around him cheered with enthusiasm in a sense of rage and build up frustration over years of buildup.

"My friends...allies...comrades of countless battles together...you all know what is at stake here, you know what is going on, and you know the cost...but balance must be brought!"

Rubedo jumped up on top of a large stone with its top flattened with 4 other individuals, two men and two women in black robes. He bowed to them in respect and turned his attention back towards the crowd who were still in an uproar.

Pulling out his long blade, he pointed it out towards them all and spoke in a booming voice.

"Go back to your masters...demons and angels alike...anything that should not be here on earth...kill...kill them all...do what you were created to do...do what is in your very nature to do. Send them back to where they belong. If they go willingly...let none be hurt. If they resist...show them no mercy. The time for talks and petty fighting comes to an end...this realm will finally take a stand for their immoralities. IT ENDS NOW!!! OUR TIME OF SILENCE HAS ENDED!!!"

Lightening crashed down from what seemed to be the Heavens themselves and lite the entire valley, revieling thousands of Guardians standing stall and firm in front of the five upon the rock.

A silence engulfed the crowd as the thunder intensified, lightened turned red...and the sky black as the pit itself. An in one crash of lightening...the valley was empty, leaving only Rubedo and the four black robed men and women. He turned to them and shealthed his weapon.

"We have our bargain in play...I now return to Greece as I was instructed...deliver my message to Beezlebub, Sartael, Lucifer and Adiol...if they decline...simply leave. We will deal with them later..."

The four nodded and vanished into the darkness...leaving Rubedo alone in the thunder and lightening.
[COLOR=DarkRed]
If I wont be given a purpose...I will create my own...my own destiny...[/COLOR]

[I]My Lord God...please give me strength in this...I am still a humble servant...a disturbed mind who is in desprate need of guidance. So much has changed...and the world seems to be in utter chaos. There is a peace...that can only be found on the other side of war...and the war I seek...I hope will bring back balance...a world...without them. The war between heaven and hell is not my concern...but of earth...for the humans whom I've been charged to protect and watch. They can have their war...but not here...not anymore.[/I]

"They must not know of my plan...not yet..." he muttered underneathe his breathe and dissapeared as he made his way to Greece.

[B]***Greece***[/B]

"Kariz..." the voice seemed distant, but she could have sworn that it was closer due the incredible power that she sensed which was close to her. Her named continued to be spoken and repeated as she looked all around the street.

She was walked towards the hotel which was about 20yards away...the streets were busy...but Kariz couldn't make out the voice.

Up on top of the neighboring building...Rubedo looked down upon the Zodiac which he had once known three years ago. She had changed...he figured as much though that they all changed...even Raven. But to his luck...he found Kariz first...stalking her...hoping that she would lead him to the rest...before Reoan and the rest arrived.
[I]
Sartael, Lucifer and Beezlebub should be getting my message soon[/I]. as he thought with a smirk on his face.
[/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1]
[CENTER][B]***[/B]

[I]Lucifer...........[/I] uttered a faint voice in his mind as he awoke from his sleep. A black robes woman stood before him, she looked as if here body was that of a ghost.

[I]If you wish to return to your former glory...come to Greece...and call out my masters name...[/I]

[I]Who is your master?[/I] he replied back in his mind...

[I]...Rubedo...[/I][/CENTER][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[RIGHT][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]OOC: Hinata, Shadowofdeath, and Kamuro...i've left you something in your message boxes for OB. Let the war begin. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/RIGHT]

[COLOR=DarkRed][I]?Kariz??[/I]
Kariz froze outside the hotel. [I]Too many energies were hitting her mind at once and in them something more important was masked.[/I] She closed her eyes and then turned her head upward. [I]On the roof.[/I] Her eyes opened sharply and she caught it. A flash of black and red. [I]Someone was on the roof, watching her[/I]. Kariz quickly entered the hotel and sought out Zane. She found him heading down the stairs to meet her.

[B][COLOR=Navy]"Kariz, it?s good to see??[/COLOR]

?Zane, there?s a trap. You?ve got to get out of here, now.?

[COLOR=Navy]?Wait, what??[/COLOR]

?There?s no time. Contact Raven, tell her to steer clear. We?ll have to meet somewhere else.?[/B]

Zane reached up and grabbed her arm as she headed up the stairs [B][COLOR=Navy]?Kariz, why are you??[/COLOR][/B]

[B]?Because someone followed me here, and I?m going to find out who.?[/B] She saw the concern in his eyes. [B]?I?ll be alright, there?s only one I?m pretty sure, I can handle that. Go. I?ll find you.? [/B] He nodded and Kariz turned and ran up the stairs to the roof. There was a chain across the door. She stood back and shot at the lock. It crumbled and the door swung wide. Rubedo, turned quickly and faced her

[B]?So it was you.?[/B]

[COLOR=DimGray][B]?Hello Kariz.?[/B][/COLOR]

Kariz kept a cool aim [B]?Did you bring your new boss with you or is she to follow once you?ve found us.?[/B]

[B][COLOR=DimGray]?Oh, she?ll follow alright, but not because I want her here.?[/COLOR] [/B] Rubedo approached Kariz.

She felt the energy pouring off him. [I]Rage, war, blood to be spilt? but not hers[/I]. She lowered her gun and walked out onto the roof.

[B]?Well no wonder, a minor empath in England could track you with the wave you?ve got.? [/B]

Rubedo sighed and ran a hand through his hair [COLOR=DimGray][B]?I know.? [/B] [/COLOR] He looked out over the roof [B][COLOR=DimGray]?I?ve decided something.?[/COLOR][/B]

[B]?Oh yeah? What?s that??[/B]

[B][COLOR=DimGray]?We need to move this war, get it off earth, make them choose another battle ground if they wish to continue.?[/COLOR][/B]

Kariz looked at him thoughtfully. [I]She had heard he had gone rogue in the three years since he left the Zodiac, killing angels and demons alike, anything that wasn?t human. This plan of his sounded like something from that train of thought. [/I]

[B]?So have you come to kill us or join us??[/B]

Rubedo turned and looked at her [B][COLOR=DimGray]"Reoan is close, we should go?[/COLOR][/B]

[B]?I?m not going anywhere with you giving off radar like that. Especially since I?m not all that convinced you haven?t come here to kill us? [/B] Kariz stood her ground and waited for his reaction.[I] She didn?t know where this was all going, but she had decided one thing in the past few years of this. She was not going to join the dead in this war, not if she could help it. The balance was important, but she wasn?t a martyr or a suicide bomber for a cause. She was a warrior. She?d die for a cause, but she?s much rather live for it.[/I]
Suddenly a sharp pain hit her mind and caused her to clench her eyes and raise a hand to her forehead.

[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue][I][CENTER]?KARIZ! Help me Kariz, hurry!? [/CENTER] [/I] [/COLOR]

It was a flash from the past, a voice of a ghost. [I]Why now? Why was she remembering this?[/I] She shook her head and concentrated on clearing her thoughts. [I]Then she felt it. An energy that had been in the hotel just a moment before. She had thought that Zane was alone, and she had ignored the zodiac energy until now?[/I]
Kariz walked passed Rubedo and looked over the edge of the roof. [I]Zane had left as she had told him to, and he hadn?t been alone[/I]

[B]?Ima??[/B][/COLOR]

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=1][COLOR=Indigo]

She stared at the letter in disbelief. The deliverer covered in a black robe, the voice obviously feminine but the human being still gave off a unfamiliar aura. She glanced over the note and held the words in her mind as she handed it back to the young woman and began to walk away.

She glanced into the greying sky that surrounded her the lady smiling an waiting. Hoping that Sartael was scared to flee.

[B]"What answer do you give?"[/B] The ladies patience beginning to wane as she stood over looking the angel.

[I]You no longer have your back covered...[/I]

[B]"What is it that I can say?"[/B] Sartael asked at first her posture relaxed. The lady still standing only a few feet from her. Sartael's back still to the woman.

[I]...all your plans...all your deceptions, manipulations and grievances upon this war will be punished.[/I]

[B]"Either I have been betrayed or I am too stupid to see what has been obvious all along."[/B] Her mind flashed back to the words.

[I]...you're being watched...[/I]

She snickered as she crossed her arms over her chest. She couldn't show any signs of being upset, but everything inside was chaotic. [I]Who could know everything?[/I]

[B]"Your answer Sartael!"[/B] The mortal woman demanded.

[B]"NO!"[/B] Sartael answered turning back to the woman her eyes gleaming at the hooded figure.

[B]"Are you sure?"[/B] She asked curiously her head tilting slightly.

Sartael laughed. [B]"Very sure! I've come too far, I've been around too long to back off. I fight for my domain and I will do so out in the open. A person concealing themselves... and sending a messanger either has something to hide.... Or something to fear. Tell whoever sent you that Thanks...but no thanks. Since he knows all he'll know where to find me."[/B]

With thtat both Sartael and the lady disappeared. Sartael went into the darkness knowing she needed to meet with Adiol first but she needed to clear her mind. But felt more turmoil as she lay in her comfort zone.

Maybe it was Adiol who is showing his true colors. Or even Beezlebub? She hovered in the darkness, her aura glowing brightly as she tried to think this through.

She kept thinking but nothing was made clear. Before she could truly react she phased back to the physical plane and screamed. She moved her hand to her hair and brought out a long whip. Something was going to happen soon and she knew she had to be ready. Anyone could attack her and she wasn't going to give up her domain on Earth without a fight.

[I]Sartael...you're being watched. You no longer have your back covered...all your plans...all your deceptions, manipulations and grievances upon this war will be punished. I warn you...leave this place and wage your war elsewhere...all will be done...but we dont need you[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[SIZE=1]Adiol sat quietly atop a lavished balcony extending from his room in the highest of heaven's clouds. His feet hung over the smooth marble edge as he leaned back, admiring all that heaven had to offer. Children laughed and played among the streets, the smallest one's just getting the hang of their wings. Mothers and fathers laughed slightly to themselves as they watched the young ones stumble through the air. There was people everywhere, as always, but not a frown to be seen among the crowds. This is what he was fighting for, if only the people of earth could realize this state of happiness and tranquility. Of course there would be problems, but simple sparks of this same vindication would at least give him hope for better days.

Sometimes this was what he needed, a moment to sit back and take in everything that had helped in creating him, and that he had helped to create. The innocence of a small cherub face, the subtle mist from a swift waterfall drop, he wondered if this was his equivalency. Although life had given him nothing directly, simply having been able to veiw such a sight was surely some sort of gift from God.

However, his time was cut short by a mysterious prescence, now looming over his castle. He rose to his feet and turned to see a cloaked figure standing before him. It's arms were crossed and placed in the opposite sleeve and the face was hidden by a flowing black hood. [B]"I was sent to deliver you this message,"[/B] the person spoke, revealing the voice of a human male, deep and forlorn. He pulled his right arm from the sleeve and in his hand was a piece of white parchment, and so he read.

[INDENT][I]Adiol
High Angel of Heaven
What is it that you're fighting for? Reoan has you beat, and the world feels oppressed upon you; I tell you, leave while you still can. Your kind is not welcome here anymore; Gods purpose was not to have earth as a battlefield for your war with Hell, or even with Reoan for that matter. Do it somewhere else, but not here, or we will attack swiftly without warning. I will give you time to prepare your kinds departure never to return again, but do not ignore this warning. This is our time, not yours anymore.[/I][/INDENT]

With that the parchment was slid back in his sleeve and the voice spoke again, [B]"What is your reply,"[/B] the man spoke.

[B]"You have no authority here,"[/B] Adiol spoke confidently. [B]"I'm tired of being a pawn in this game, my life was forged by my own hand, Judgement's Right-Hand. And you shall be judged!"[/B] he shouted in fury, leaping towards the cloaked man. His palm met with the figure's chest and ripped it's way through, erupting from the back with a splash of scarlet fluid. As he removed his arm from the body, it fell limp to the ground. The man's heart bled steadily from Adiol's hand, until it began to dry from the exposure. The body disintegrated into thin air, leaving nothing behind but the crimson souvenier.

In a flash Adiol stood before Rubedo, the air almost cut by a steady leer. [B]"I trust you got the message,"[/B] Rubedo spoke.

[B]"Indeed I did, I'm simply here to deliver my own,"[/B] Adiol returned, tossing the saturated organ to the ground. [B]"He has been judged, as will you all. I understand the turmoil in which Earth is in, but bringing about balance will restore all that is lost. And Earth is neutral ground, so it is where we will battle. Your veiled threats do not go unnoticed, simply unheeded.[/B]

[B]"You're a fool Adiol, you had your chance. Heaven and Hell will both fall to the power of the guardians. Balance will come about, by our hands."[/B] Rubedo spoke. Adiol stood silent and left with a flash, leaving Rubedo and a small white feather where he once stood.

[CENTER]-[/CENTER]

[I]Why wasn't I told of this?![/I] Adiol shouted to God, infuriated.

[I]The Guardians veiled their power, even from me. Rubedo was always neutral, I just didn't expect a neutral force[/I] the voice returned.

[I]I wouldn't be surprised if this was what you planned all along, pitting Heaven and Hell against one another to weaken them, and then simply leaving it to the guardians to finish us off[/I] Adiol echoed.

[I]Think what you will, but the plan is still in motion. You will fight them both[/I] the voice answered. [I]While the lesser angels fight the lesser demons of Hell, you and those you've chosen will accompany you to battle Reoan and Rubedo. Ready yourself.[/I]

[B]OOC: There you go Kairi, hope everything looks good.[/B][/SIZE]

[b][size=1]"Greece?"[/size][/b][size=1] exclaimed Kraven, disbelievingly, [b]"Why do we need to go to Greece?"

"I don't know," [/b]replied David, [b]"But it is what Mistress Reoan has asked of us, and we will do it."

"But sources have revealed that the Zodiac are gathering in Greece. Do we really want to take Reoan to a place where there are people gathering who want to kill her?"

"We will take her, and we will not let the Zodiac kill her. Do you understand?" [/b]said David softly, but with a power that Kraven felt in the earth beneath his feet.

[b]"If that is what you wish, David, then so it shall be done,"[/b] replied the demon, turning away from the Grigori to collect his weapons from the bed.

Suddenly, a sharp pain shot through his head, and he fell to his knees. Blinding, searing pain that made red shoot across his vision. He gasped for breath as he clutched his head, and he felt his nose begin to bleed. Pressure was building up inside, the kind that could only be caused by one thing.

[b]"What is it, Kraven?" [/b]asked Amber, kneeling beside the demon, [b]"What's happening?"

"The pain..." [/b]he gasped, [b]"Can only be caused by one thing...Something's happened...gathering of power...unstoppable force...we can't win..."

"What is is, Kraven?"

"Guardians..." [/b]he spluttered, then fell unconscious.

-----------

[b]"Is he awake?"[/b] someone asked, possibly Amber.

[b]"I'm awake,"[/b] groaned Kraven, [b]"What happened?"

"We were about to ask you the same question,"[/b] said Amber, [b]"You collapsed, then said something about Guardians, then blacked out. We were worried about you. You've been out for over half an hour."

"I saw something. I felt something, some gathering of power. I could barely keep the feeling inside my head from this distance. If I was that much closer, then it could have shut down my brain. The power...I've never felt anything like it before. The only thing it could have been was a massive gathering of powerful beings. It must have been the Guardians."

[/b]Kraven got to his feet, wiping the dried blood from under his nose. He grabbed his swords and swung them onto his back.

[b]"If the Guardians come after us, we'll be prepared for them..."
[/b][/size]

[CENTER][SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]Without any known reason to Kariz, she heard an abrupt laughter errupt from behind her. She turned to see Rubedo laughing in a sedistic tone as his gaze looked up towards the sky.

Kariz could only stare in confusement as her attention drew back to Ima...

[B]"Leave Zodiac..."[/B] his laughter growing somewhat uncontrolable...[B]"go to her...I'll be seeing you all."[/B]

And with a flick of his wrist...Kariz was surrounded in a bright light and found herself instantly transported to the streetl; only a couple feet from Ima and Zane.

[B]"I can already feel the stench of death rising...the darkness spreading...all that they thought was safe is now gone. Both demons and angels are at our mercy...and some have already met their fate..."[/B]
[B]
"Adiol...you have no power of judgement...do not threaten me...if you had such power there would be no conflict with Reoan now would there. A high angel such as yourself has trouble with a mere Guardian such...how pathetic."[/B]

Rubedo began to run in a jog and jumped from one rooftop to another...looking for the one Zodiac he came for........

[B]"This world was created for us humans...not you...and Christ is out ultimate judge...not you...please...don't flatter yourself."
[/B]
He could only help but laugh at himself as he continued his search...she was masking herself quite well...but he could never forget that smell of hers.
[B]
"Do what you will with Reoan...but do not underestimate my brothers and sisters. Besides...I have my money on Reoan anyway."[/B]

Finally, he rested himself upon the edge of a rooftop and looked down to see a speeding motorcycle. The hair was different from what he remember...but it certainly was the same woman...

[COLOR=Blue][I]Raven....[/I][/COLOR]
[COLOR=DarkRed][I]
Rubedo...we've begun the executions...some are leaving...but many are resisting...[/I][/COLOR]

[I]Excellent...continue as planned...give some of the others a scare...see what they're made of...have some fun...even if death calls for it...

[COLOR=DarkRed]wouldn't have it any other way...[/COLOR][/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]

[FONT=Arial Narrow][COLOR=DarkOrchid]Reoan opened her arms and stared across the water that was some three hundred feet below her. A strong breeze filled with the destinct smell of salt water blew her short hair from her face. Reoan longed for the warmth from the sun, but knew she would fine none this hour. The sky was now covered with thin grey clouds that had been caused by the rise of power.

Reoan took in a deep breath, the salty air burning her nostrils as it slid down her nose and into her lungs. She could feel the crumbling rock edge under the center of her feet as she slowly leaned forward. Wind rushed up around her as she slowly closed her eyes, the crisp blue waves disappearing into the blackness of her mind. Her body being suspended by nothing allowed her mind and soul to travel else where.[/COLOR]

[CENTER]************[/CENTER]

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]"Reoan," the faint voice pulled Reoan's head around to watch Jacob push his way through the crowd.

Reoan welcomed Jacob into her arms as she tried to figure out where Jacob had brought them. The dirt covered roadway reminded her of the ancient towns of Greece, but the tall wooden buildings that stretched on either side of them were anything but ancient Greece. The men wore pointed leather shoes with a massive wrinkle on top of their hats with a brim that circled the whole way around its circumfrance.. The women wore dresses of pastel or grey with ruffled hats and lacey umbrellas.

"The mid west, 1800s." Jacob said as he took a step back.

"It's amazing," Reoan's attention was drawn to the busy town life. The people were seemingly oblivious to the two Guardians.

"Reoan, we haven't much time."

The splender that danced about Reoan's face slowly slid from her as she brought her attention back to Jacob, his blue eyes filled with concern. Reoan reached out and slid her hand along the man's face.

"What is it?"

"Rubedo is gathering the remainer of the Guardians to fight against the demons and angels that are on Earth, that includes the ones that you search for." Jacob grabbed a hold of Reoan's hand, wishing desperately he could actually feel her touch.

Reoan pulled away and swirled around, clenching her fists and gritting her teeth. "That bastard. I suffered for centuries in the pit for merely thinking of what this supposed Guardian is doing. Its time I taught this arrogant prick what its like to suffer a fate worse than death."

"There's more," Jacob walked closer to Reoan and placed a single hand on her left shoulder.

Reoan turned to face Jacob, all her frustration and new found hatred no longer visible upon her face. She searched Jacob's face, finding nothing but the concern she had seen before.

"I've discovered through some sources on this plane that Amber is more than we thought."

"How?"

Jacob took Reoan into his arms, whispering his tale into her ear before stepping back. A new fire dancing in Reoan's eyes as the ex-Guardian wavered for a bit. It was time for her to return back to her own body. Jacob reached forward and gently kissed Reoan on the cheek.

"Don't let me stand in your way of happiness, no matter how short it may be, Reoan. Live this life to its fullest, it maybe you first and last chance."
[/COLOR]
[CENTER]************[/CENTER]

[COLOR=DarkOrchid]Reoan creased her brows in confusion as she slowly slipped from Jacob and back into her body. Her eyes fluttered open as she took in the beautiful sight of Asariel and his massive black wings.

"Are you all right, miss Reoan," the fallen looked down at her briefly.

"Yes, but I must find out something once we return." The fallen nodded as the began to descend towards the African city below.

Reoan burst through the front door, receiving almost a full on assualt from Kraven and David as the ex-Guardian charged forward. She did not bother to look at either demon or grigori as she approached Amber. The girl slowly backed away as fear raced through her eyes.

"What's going on, Asariel?" Kraven asked the fallen when he entered.

But before any one could say anything else, Reoan struck Amber and the girl wailed as she fell to the floor. Kraven and David rushed forward. The demon stood next to the towering Reoan, while David fell to his knees next to Amber.

"What are you doing?" the Grigori protested Reoan's assualt.

"Show yourself!" Reoan screamed, turning sharply towards Kraven. She snatched one of the demon's swords from his back and pointed it towards the now sobbing girl.

"Reoan! PLEASE!" Amber screamed. "Stop this."

"You've gone mad!" David stood up and placed himself in between Reoan and the girl.

"Out of my way, David." Reoan growled.

The grigori did not move.

"Fine." Reoan rushed forward, shoving the massive man out of the way as she plundged the sword into Amber.

David cried out as the whole room was engulfed in an irredescent light. Reoan sheilded her eyes with her free arm until the light faded. The blade that had supposedly run Amber through was now hovering in the air before an almost invisible round sheild.

"Hello Guardian," the voice that came from the girl was not Amber's. It was rich and soft, almost heavenly.

"Why?" Reoan growled, not caring who was about her now.

The girl smiled. "You are the one to restore balance to this world. You had a power no other could tap, not those around you now or those before you. I brought them all to you, Kraven, Asariel, Amber, David, and even Caleb. You needed to see that you wee more than just some tool of God's. That you and every one else could create their own destiny."

"Then why take them from me! Why make me suffer so?"

"That was not my doing, child. I never meant for you to be harmed or decieved, that was God's doing. You weren't meant to be loved or to love. But you some how managed to figure out that there was more, even without my help."

"Then it was you that saved me from Oriel some two years ago."

"Yes."

Reoan fell to her knees, staring blankly at the floor. She could feel the others watching her and the girl with puzzlement. "Why...why couldn't you save them? Why couldn't you save Jacob or Kraven? Caleb. Why me?"

"Because you were the only one that could bring them all together and lead them. They would follow you to the ends of the Earth, Guardian. I choose you to help fight the true war."

"The true war?" Reoan brought her head up, tears streaming down her face.

"The war between God and Fate. Heaven and Hell, they are only places where souls go to rest. But it is God and Fate that battle for your outcome." Amber slowly walked forward and reached her hand out, placing it gently under Reoan's chin. A cool burning sensation rushed from the figures hand and all across Reoan's face. "It is time for you to show them that no one controls your destiny, but yourself."

The light suddenly swallowed the whole room again and just as quickly blinked out. David rushed to his feet and caught Amber as she began to clasp. Reoan slowly stood, staring at the girl with unexpressed emotions. The ex-Guardian slowly turned around and started towards the bedroom, when she tripped and fell into Kraven's arms. Reoan could not bring herself to stand on her own as she wept openly into Kraven's arms.

"I've always been just a tool. A weapon. And yet, I've been completely blind to what lay around me." She sobbed into Kraven's arms. A long heavy moment left the room in utter silence.

Amber slowly came to and began to question David what had happen. Reoan slowly composed herself as she made her way to the bedroom, coming back out with her sword strapped to her belt.

"We head to Greece, can you two take the other three of us there?" Reoan asked Kraven and Asariel.[/COLOR][/FONT]

[SIZE=1][CENTER]OOC: Not my best work...but it will have to do. If you didn't already guess, Amber houses Fate within her body alongside her own soul. [/CENTER][/SIZE]

[size=1][color=darkred]Beezlebub slowly through the rolling hills of Scotland. He had not been on this realm in far too long, things had changed more than he could have dreamed. Although in hell he did have some contact with earth, it was limited and truely didn't justify the times. His train of thought was interupted by a sudden breeze, and a man in a black hooded robe standing in front of him, who bore an unusual aura.[/color][/size]

[size=1][color=black]"I have a message for Beezlebub, High Lord of the Pit"[/color][/size]

[size=1][color=darkred]"I see and who is this message from" Beezlebub replied his[/color][/size]

[size=1][color=black]"My master, he wishes not to be named at this time" The man replied handing a lettle on old parchment paper sealed with wax.[/color][/size]

[right][i][size=1][color=darkred]Beezlebub...High Lord of the Pit...your time here on earth is up. you have no place here anymore...you are powerful...but your intentions whatever they may be are over with us. We will be upon you like flies on the hide of a corpse if you do not leave this plain. You may return to hell without harm...but you must never return. We are free...we will no longer be oppressed by your war with heaven. Keep your business to yourself...we dont need you. I respect you....but you must leave...while you still can.[/color][/size][/i][/right]

[size=1][color=black]"And what is your answer, I'm sure my master will be most eager to know" The man asked as soon as Beezlebub lifted his glowing red eyes from the paper.[/color][/size]

[size=1][color=darkred]"If your master truely does respect me then he should already know my reply, though deliver him this message." Beezlebub pulled out a piece of parchment, along with a quill. Swiftly he cut his arm, letting the deep red blood pool before he dipped the quill in and began to write. [/color][/size]

[left][i][size=1][color=darkred]" I right this reply out of respect, as well as allowing your messenger to return unscathed, I am sure he is capable but I will not be stopped. The war against heaven and hell is a part of you, and this place for it is here that some of us are banished. Heaven started this war, as well as making the need for a balance, also being the ones ultimatly responsible for breaking it. My presence here to restore what has broke, is from the fact no others are fit amongst my kind. This tear in the world requires more than one side to sew anew. The human race has fallen into a state of disgust. There is few who honor or respect man, demon, angel, guardian or god these day. I am here now because I am meant to be, I will also find my end when meant to be. If you and your followers wish me back to hell you will need to send me back by force, though know that I will not be returning alone. Everything is a circle and must come to a full close and start anew, so I must see this through to the end, and it will take more than flies to banish me. You have given me notice and choice, in which I see your respect, I have no fued with you, my only fued is with god and those who show no respect, in which you are neither, though I will repay your respect with advice. Blood is the price of war, and what you seek to do comes at a great cost......"[/color][/size][/i][/left]

[size=1][color=darkred]Apon finishing he rolled the parchment and began to drip blood on the edge of the paper. The blood swirled around growing hard into wax complete with a gothic capitol B. The wound he made immediatly healed as he handed the hooded man, who carefully tucked the message in his robe. Beezlebub then resumed his walk taking no notice as he passed the messenger. This was a rather sudden and unpredicted event, maybe this is truely they end, but then again it might just be the beginning.[/color][/size]

[left][size=2][color=darkgreen]OOC: There you are Kairi, I hope that is satisfactory[/color][/size][/left]

[SIZE=1][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][RIGHT]OOC: In response to certain peoples posts...I'm gonna do something that I feel I need to do. [/RIGHT][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
[COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[SIZE=1][CENTER]All three cloaked beings materialized behind of Rubedo has he gazed down upon Raven in the streets speeding down on her motorcycle.

He turned to them and recieved each message as they were presented...Adiol's was already given in a vision that was sent to him earlier.

After a short pause...Rubedo stood still with a blank expression upon his face. Turning back to look at Raven, she turned around a corner and dissapeared.

Surprisingly, even to himself...he sat himself down on the pavement of the rooftop and took a deep breathe. His vision of Raven flooded his find...and seemed to satisfy and calm his burning soul.

He quickly dismissed the three cloaked figures, and finally...he was alone again. Alone with only his thoughts...his dreams...his ambitions...his prayers.
[I]
I'm tired...I'm tired of this war...I'm tired of these changes...nothing is every what it seems to be. Nothing is real anymore...it pointless trying to stay neutral anymore...there's no point. No one listens...they all have their own prides and ambitions, and I'm no different.[/I]

In the back of his mind, all Rubedo could think about what his connection...or even love with Raven all those years ago.

*sigh* It's strange Lord...one could have so much power...and yet feel powerless. Wars between Heaven and Hell, man versus man, struggles between beings that many couldn't possibly fathum...there's no point. *chuckle* All these people feel so special...and yet their just pawns. *sigh*...im getting tired of this...it doesn't seem worth it anymore now does it...

With the fire continuing to burn within him, a tear came from his eye...followed by many more. Each as they hit his skin evaporated.
[I]
Lord...I ask you...what do you wish of me? Do I join with Adiol...to serve the Almighty God once again...do I join Hell...place of my upbringing...my teachers...my true nature. Or do you even wish for me to become human...to surrender my sword and will...to be no more...not to be part of this game anymore. I tried to create a purpose and destiny for myself...but it seems like I still have none.[/I]

Finally he regained his composure...and stopped crying. He wanted to persue Raven...but he decided instead to simply sit on that rooftop...gazing at the clear blue sky above him...knowing the death that he had sent out onto the world.

[I]I don't seem to ever do anything right...do I...[/I]

And for a moment...it seemed like Rubedo was once his old self again. [/CENTER][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[RIGHT]
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]OOC: Whoever wants to interact with Rubedo would be great...I'm in need of interaction due to an apparent error of mine and the changes that have come up in the story. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/RIGHT]