Anti Posted December 8, 2001 Posted December 8, 2001 Sean:....sheesh you must be new to this place...their are worst things then death here....you might be healing me for one of them... [I]Sean finishes searching his bags and looks up at her and unwields his other dagger[/I] Sean:...and how do I know one of the brutes didn't send you for me from the guild!?!
Raquel Posted December 8, 2001 Posted December 8, 2001 siren: so distrusting! well a: i don't like the guild, two: i din;t have the tatoo and three: i work alone
Anti Posted December 8, 2001 Posted December 8, 2001 [I]Sean eyes her supicously[/I] Sean:how can you live in this place and not be distrusting?...anyone will kill you without second thought...almost...and show me your shoulder.. [I]Siren turns her shoulder towards him[/I] Sean:fine you don't have the mark.... [I]Sean lowers his daggers but keep them in his hands[/I]
Raquel Posted December 8, 2001 Posted December 8, 2001 siren: i trust because i have nothing to fear...
Anti Posted December 8, 2001 Posted December 8, 2001 Sean:this may be a dark world...but I still wish to live... [I]Sean finnally sheaths his daggers[/I] Sean:...welll...one thief from another...I guess I can trust ya...as long as you don't take anything from me.....I'm Sean...
Desbreko Posted December 8, 2001 Author Posted December 8, 2001 [color=indigo]Drake: Well? What are you gonna do? Kizu: I.. um.. I.. Orion: Not going to take the ring off? Kizu: I... Drake: Forget it... We don't have all day... Kizu: What are you going to do to me?! [I]Kizu stares at Orion's claws.[/I] Drake: Nothing to painful... :naughty: Kizu: AGH!!! [I]Kizu starts to run.[/I] Drake: YOU THINK YOU CAN GET AWAY?! HA! [I]Drake throws a knife, but intentionaly misses... Sending it into a tree, 3 inches from Kizu's head.[/I] Orion: You just let him go? Why? Drake: I wouldn't say that I just let him go... [I]Drake holds up a pouch of Rupees.[/I] Drake: :smirk: Heheheheheh..... Orion: You never cease to amaze me... Drake: Really? Orion: No. Drake: :therock: .......... Orion: Heheheheheh...[/color]
Yoda Posted December 8, 2001 Posted December 8, 2001 Craig suddenly jumps down infront of Siren and Sean. They are both startled! Siren: Gah, I thought you were just being bigheaded when you said you could move so silently. Craig: I am not fond of boasting. I will lead you through this place. I would welcome your help. Sean: Who's this guy? Siren: That's Craig, he lives here in the swamp, and he going to be our guide. He is very accurate with his longbow. Craig: Come on, we are already long behind the others. We must make haste.
Raquel Posted December 8, 2001 Posted December 8, 2001 finally! i was starting to think you flushed yourself down the toilet or somthing equally funny.. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ siren: let's go... oh and sean? i'm siren... they run in the direction the others went
Darkness Posted December 8, 2001 Posted December 8, 2001 Meanwhile Andry and Matt are engaged in battle ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Matt: The eyes! Go for the eyes! *Andry hears this and plunges his sword into the left eye of the monster, and is batted against the wall* Andry: owww. Matt: Take this! *He tosses a small blade up into the other eye of the monster* Andry: He's blind! Let's get him!
Anti Posted December 8, 2001 Posted December 8, 2001 Sean:I don't know what you guys are up to... [I]Sean watches them cautiosuly again[/I] Sean:...but I am definatly not going into that place with two people who are just as likely to kill me... [I]Sean watches Craig take out his longbow....Sean repicks up his daggers and puts a third one in his tail[/I] Sean:......
Raquel Posted December 8, 2001 Posted December 8, 2001 siren turns around siren: geeze!! would you stop?!? if i have to i'll gain your trust the dangerous way... she scratches herself and catched the blood in a glass vial...
Anti Posted December 8, 2001 Posted December 8, 2001 [I]Sean watches her....takes the vial, scratches himself, catches it in the vial...mixes it and takes a drink then passes it to her[I] Sean:fine.... [I]Sean puts his daggers away[I] Sean:...I will go I guess...
Deedlit Posted December 10, 2001 Posted December 10, 2001 Sorry i'm a bit late showing up. I could've sworn that i posted here before. *thinks* O well. [I]Somewhere in the mountains, a half dragon mutant woke up in a cave. [/I] I HATE Writers' Block!!!!!! It's so EVIL!!!!!!!!
kizu Posted December 10, 2001 Posted December 10, 2001 Kizu: Looks at the knife in the tree next to him. FineIi will take off my ring. Just don't hurt me. *He takes of his ring and turns into a RainHawk (see attachment). Do oyu believe me now?
kizu Posted December 10, 2001 Posted December 10, 2001 Kizu: I like this new form. I think I will stay in it for a while. So what was that sound I heards earlier? It sounded like an explosion. So what happened. Did anyone get hurt? Oh and Drake that is my pouch you are holding. Give it back or else:blackeye: . So is it ok if i hang around with you for a while. I am new in this world, I have a map.
kizu Posted December 10, 2001 Posted December 10, 2001 kool_aid13, please don't post like that. Make a real post. ~~~~ Orion: Well I guess you can stay with us for a while, but don't get use to it. Drake: I think I should havea say in this. *Orion glares at him* Well i guess he can stay with us for a while. But he doens't get any ruppees that we find. Kizu: Speaking about ruppees, you still have my bag of them. I want it back. * Drake hand him the pouch*And Orion can you tell me how many ruppees i have. I don't know how to count them yet.
Anti Posted December 10, 2001 Posted December 10, 2001 err...Kizu....Drake didn't steal your rupees....I did....hehe *grins*...so he couldn't give them back to you...
Desbreko Posted December 12, 2001 Author Posted December 12, 2001 [size=small]OOC: Actually, if you look at my last post, you'll see that I stole Kizu's Rupee pouch as he was running away. And I guess you can stay, Kool_Aid13, but [I]please[/I] don't post spam like that. If you are going to stay, you have to choose a mnoster type to be. A "Wizard" is not a monster. You can be a Wizzrobe if you'd like.[/size] ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Drake: WHAT!?! [i]WHY[/i] WOULD YOU WANT TO [I]STAY[/I] IN MONSTER FORM!?!?! I'd give [I]anything[/I] to be a human again!!! Kizu: It's just kind of neat to be a monster... Drake: Yeah, it has it's physical advantages, but you don't seem to think quite the same... Orion: If you can't count Rupees, how did you buy things back in the Light World? (Rupees are the official currency of Hyrule, if you didn't know) Kizu: Ummm... Drake: Anyway, [color=green]Green Rupees[/color] are worth 1, [color=blue]Blue Rupees[/color] are worth 5, [color=red]Red Rupees[/color] are worth 20, [color=purple]Purple Rupees[/color] are worth 50, [color=silver]Silver Rupees[/color] are worth 100 and [color=sandybrown]Gold Rupees[/color] are worth 200. Kizu: Hey, thanks. Lets see if I've got this right... I've got 8 Green Rupees, 4 Blue Rupees, and 2 Red Rupees... That's... ...68 Rupees? Orion: Yep, 68. Drake: Eh. Stealing yours wouldn've made much differance to us, I guess. Kizu: Huh? [I]Drake takes their sack off his shoulder.[/I] Kizu: I see..... Drake: Heh. Treasure hunting pays off... Some times..... Kizu: So I guess I don't have to worry about you stealing my Rupees then... Drake: If I was gonna steal something from you, it'd be that ring that keeps you from transforming. Kizu: No! My mother gave it to me!... And... Drake: It's all you have left from the Light World? Kizu: Yeah... Drake: Then don't worry. I remember when I first wandered into the Dark World... I almost went crazy... Everything I had ever known, was gone... Probably forever... [I]There's a long silence after that...[/I]
Anti Posted December 12, 2001 Posted December 12, 2001 OOC:sorry JC...he didn't even have the bag when you stole them...they were already in my possesion...check back on the 4th page... IC: [I]Sean watches Siren drink some of the blood then put the vial away[/I] Sean:.....so why are you guys here?.... Siren:to find treasure Sean:mmms much more dangerous then just lifting pouches...but I guess I am in...
Raquel Posted December 12, 2001 Posted December 12, 2001 siren: good... treasure hunting may be dangerous but is is very rewarding
kizu Posted December 13, 2001 Posted December 13, 2001 I thought that you only ripped me off and got a bit of extra. ~~~~~~~~~ Kizu: Why do need ruppees? From what I see there are dead monster bodies all over here. So what do you buy with ruppees? And do you know how to get back into Light World? I miss my sister, even if it is her fault that I am in this world. From the looks of that pouch you have been finding ruppees for a while, and not spending a lot of them. So what is the big deal about them?
Desbreko Posted December 13, 2001 Author Posted December 13, 2001 [color=indigo][size=1]OOC: Okay, you were right, Anti. It doesn't really matter, I guess. Lets get on with the story.[/size] ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Drake: Well, Rupees are good for buying equipment, potions, maps and stuff like that. Kizu: Couldn't you just take the equipment off the monsters that you kill? Orion: What would you kill them with, if you don't have anything? Drake: If we're talking about you, those nice big claws would work nicely... Kizu: Okay, I see. So how long have you been saving to get that big sack-full? Drake: Today. Kizu: WHA!? Drake: Exploring these Ruins makes you one of two things: 1) stinking rich. 2) dead. Kizu: I see... Was that what that explosion was? Orion: Yep. Trap. Drake: And a damn good one, to. Lots of bombs falling on your head is not a good thing... Kizu: Yeah... So do you know how to get out of the Dark World? Orion: If we knew, we wouldn't be here. Drake: We'd be back in the Light World. Kizu: Are you sure there's no way out? Drake: We never said that there's no way out. We just haven't found it, if there is. Ever since I got trapped here, I've been looking for a way out. Kizu: How long have you been here? Drake: About 2 years, I think. And I've been all over this land. Kizu: I just got here yesterday... I don't know my way around, except for this map that I bought. Drake: Lemme see that map... [I]Kizu hands his map to Drake.[/I] Drake: Yep... Not nearly everything... [I]Drake takes out his map that he had drawn and shows it to Kizu.[/I] Kizu: Wow. There's a lot more stuff on yours. Where'd you get it? Drake: I made it myself. [I]Drake points to the Skull Woods on his map.[/I] Drake: See how on my map, I've drawn the paths through the woods? Kizu: Yeah. Drake: Now look at the Skull Woods on your map. [I]Kizu looks at his map.[/I] Kizu: There's just a bunch of trees... Drake: That's because the person that made that map has never been through the woods. Kizu: Hey, wait a minute... [I]He points to a small hill at the edge of the woods.[/I] Kizu: That's where I entered the Dark World. At the bottom of that hill. Drake: If that's where you entered, I'd like to check it out. Kizu: Why? Drake: If there's a way in, there might just be a way out... Orion: We'll have to check that out after we're done in the Swamp... Kizu: You think you could take me through one of these temples? Orion: You wanna look for treasure? Kizu: Yeah... Drake: Sure, why not. You can come with us, as long as you don't get in the way. Orion: That could result in all of us getting killed... Kizu: What?! Why!? :nervous: Drake: [I]Lots[/I] of traps... Orion: You sure you wanna come? Kizu: Yeah... I'll stay out of your way... [I]They start walking towards another temple...[/I][/color]
Darkness Posted December 14, 2001 Posted December 14, 2001 (They all here a scream of pure agony, for Andry has dealt the final blow to the monster) Kizu: What was that??!!!! (In the temple, Andry and Matt go to collect the treasure) Andry: WooHoo!
Desbreko Posted December 14, 2001 Author Posted December 14, 2001 [color=indigo][I]As Drake, Orion and Kizu are making there way through one of the temples, they hear a scream so loud it makes dust fall from the ceiling.[/I] Kizu: What was that??!!!! Orion: I don't know, but it sounded like it was dieing. Drake: Looks like one of the other groups is already in here. Kizu: Other groups? Orion: There are 3 groups of people exploring these ruins right now. We're one of them, and it sounds like another is in here too. [I]They reach the end of the corridor, which drops off into another huge, caverness room.[/I] Kizu: Whoa... Drake: We must be deeper underground than I thought... Kizu: We're underground? Orion: Yeah, didn't you notice how the corridor is sloping downward? [I]They look down into the room and see a huge beast lying on the floor.[/I] Drake: Wow... Whoever's in here, it looks like they killed that thing... Orion: That scream we heard must have been from this thing. Kizu: So what do we do now? [I]They here a voice from the bottom of the room.[/I] Andy: WooHoo! Drake: Hey! Isn't that Andry and Matt? [I]Drake points to two small figures walking towards the rear exit to the room.[/I] Orion: Yes, I think it is... [I]Drake pulls a long rope from beneath his cloak.[/I] Kizu: Where did that come from? Drake: Always be prepared, I say. [I]He ties the rope around a large rock sitting next to the wall of the corridor. He ties the other end around his waist.[/I] Drake: Yoiks, and away! [I]He jumps off the edge and starts repelling down the wall.[/I] Andry: Hey, did you hear something? [I]Drake reaches the bottom, and Orion looks down at him.[/I] Orion: Screw that. [I]He jumps off the edge.[/I] Matt: Yeah, I heard someth-- [I][size=4]THUMP!!![/size][/I] [I]Orion lands on the floor, and Matt and Andry spin around to face him and Drake.[/I] Andry: ****!!! What is that!?!?! Drake: Friends. Orion: Yes, friends. Matt: Orion? Drake: And Drake. [I]Drake unties the rope around his waist.[/I] Kizu: Hey! How am I supposed to get down? Drake: Pull up the rope and repell down! [I]Kizu repells down the wall and unties himself.[/I] Orion: How are you going to get the rope down, Drake? Drake: Like this: [I]He tugs on the rope, and it falls to the floor.[/I] Kizu: WHAT!?! I thought that thing was secure! Drake: It was. Orion: Then how did you get the rope untied from that rock up there? Drake: You gotta love a magic rope... Orion: How long have you had that? Drake: About a month, I think. [I]Matt and Andry finally get to the other side of the room where Orion, Drake and Kizu are.[/I] Matt: Where the **** did you guys come from!?! Drake: Up there: [I]He points to the opening in the wall.[/I] Andry: Hey, if you came down the rope, how did you get it untied? Drake: About a month ago, I was over by the Hedge Maze and I found a cave with a few Rupees inside. Matt: So what does that have to do with your rope? Drake: Because behind a false wall in the cave, there was a treasure chest with this magic rope in it. Orion: Do you have anything else like that, that we should know about? Drake: No, the only magical thing I have is this rope. And possibly this sword that we found. Haven't had time to examine it closely. Kizu: Did you guys kill that thing? [I]He points to the giant monster lying on the floor.[/I] Andry: Yep. Matt: We got it's eyes, and the rest was easy. Orion: Fighting a blind monster generally is... Drake: Shall we go collect the treasure then? Matt: What do you mean, "we"? Andry: Yeah, you guys didn't help at all! Drake: Dang... Matt: And don't try stealing any of it, either! Drake: Dang... [I]They start walking towards the rear exit to the room.[/I][/color]
Anti Posted December 14, 2001 Posted December 14, 2001 [I]Sean spins on his heels as he hears the monters cry[/I] Sean:.....what was that? Siren:don't know... Craig:proubably a big monster....lets check it out... [I]The group walks to the front of the temple and begins to walk down the path[/I] Sean:.... [I]Sean has his daggers out and is watching the walls and floor[/I] Sean:this place was booby trapped....alot... [I]Sean feels the place rumble beneath his feet[/I] Sean:...and someone set one off...who touched anything?... Siren:not me Craig:me neither....didn'y your friends come in here Siren:yeah two of them did.... [I]Sean turns around as the place begins to sink into the ground[/I] Sean:....out now!!! [I]Sean dashes for the opening with the other two right behind him...they jump out of te top of the opening as it sinks into the ground[/I] Sean:that was close...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now