Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by NeoCactuar [/i]
[B]

What type of dancer do you mean? Just a good dancer in general, or are you a ballet dancer, or a.............. :shifty: Exotic :shifty:.......... dancer. [/B][/QUOTE]

I would be asking the same question man. Her and LM might be a little exotic, I kow LM is a good one, that what I hear anyway:blueshift :shifty: :flasher:
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
i'm pretty sure babygirl is a ballerina, at least she had one on her avatar for awhile. plus, she's a cheerleader, too, i think, they do a certain style of dancing in the routines.

but if you're a ballerina, you could also be an exotic dancer... i can vouch for that...
Posted
[color=deeppink]Exotic dancing, eh? Look at what I have started...:rotflmao:

But anyway, Lady M is correct, I [i]am[/i] a ballerina...I do all styles of dance though...I [i]could[/i] do exotic...but I have a problem with the naked part :shifty:.

Though, when I'm dancing to hip hop rap or Spanish-style music (completely different genres, I know) I can get pretty [i]suggestive[/i] in my dancing...it's what I'm known for :naughty:[/color]
Posted
[color=indigo][i]hmmm...I think I am entering this thread late, first it was about particular vanities, then James talked about creating a porn site, now Baby Girl is talking about being an exotic dancer:D [/i] :devil::blush:
I guess my biggest vanity is about the vibe I put out. I used to be really shy, but in the last few years I have really tried to become more outgoing....[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]what i mean is, what aspects of yourself are you most proud of to the point of vanity? it can be physical, mental, a skill, whatever. i'm very curious about this subject, b/c many people have low self-esteems & i think if they recognized what's good about themselves they would feel better.

here's mine: my hair. i'm very obsessed w/ it & i get pissed off when females dye their hair red & try to pass themselves off as redheads. it's also the rarest hair-color in the world.

& i have a ton of mental vanities, but they're too numerous to list here. :naughty: :demon: :naughty: [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=darkblue] I'd have to say my biggest vanity is my smile. Many people like it and I do too...but is that really classified as a vanity!!!![/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vegitto4 [/i]
[B]Well, Baby girl, you and me should dance sometime, us to LM. :naughty: [/B][/QUOTE]

I think Babygirl and LM should get together for a little dance. We can just sit back and watch... :eek: :tasty:

Heh, Just to ask. Do either of you have web cam? (Don't take that the wrong way)
Guest Master O Beans
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by NeoCactuar [/i]
[B]

(Don't take that the wrong way) [/B][/QUOTE]

Baahaha! ...now just how many ways are there to take that :laugh: ...I can only think on one :flasher: :glasses:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i]
[B]

Baahaha! ...now just how many ways are there to take that :laugh: ...I can only think on one :flasher: :glasses: [/B][/QUOTE]

Lol, those smileys illustrate that perfectly, hehhehehehe, But that wasn't the way i meant. I just wanted to know who had one, and who diddn't. And well it came up in this topic, so i can see how people would take it like that. :P
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by NeoCactuar [/i]
[B]

I think Babygirl and LM should get together for a little dance. We can just sit back and watch... :eek: :tasty:

Heh, Just to ask. Do either of you have web cam? (Don't take that the wrong way) [/B][/QUOTE]

LOL this topic has gotten [I]way [/I] off track, but for once it wasn't me who started it.

here's the best i can do... :flasher:
Posted
she lives in dewitt, michigan. i don't think it's going to happen anytime soon. we're all at different points of the compass in the u.s., ryan.

now somebody get back to the point, otherwise my beautiful thread will be closed. james is on right now!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]she lives in detroit. i don't think it's going to happen anytime soon. we're all at different points of the compass in the u.s., ryan.

now somebody get back to the point, otherwise my beautiful thread will be closed. james is on right now! [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Lol, I actually live in a suburb outside of Lansing, Michigan's capital. I always talk about Detroit because it has the ghetto-advantage over any other city in the US...most ghetto city you will ever find...ever! Hehe...*runs away from James* He shouldn't care...too much :shifty:

Back on topic? What the hell is this topic anyway? Perhaps it should get closed...[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]bah! i knew you'd get there before i fixed it!

but for once i would like to see the majority of my threads not closed. people always end up spamming mine for some reason. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Lady M, do I detect a three letter euphorium?! :rotflmao:

Actually, I think your threads get spammed because they're thought-provoking, and that branches off into separate conversations and then if lasts forever...until it ultimately gets closed.

So, in the end, it's a good thing :)[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]Lady M, do I detect a three letter euphorium?! :rotflmao:

Actually, I think your threads get spammed because they're thought-provoking, and that branches off into separate conversations and then if lasts forever...until it ultimately gets closed.

So, in the end, it's a good thing :)[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=orangered][size=1]I agree.

I mean, it's spammy if the first two posts on a thread talked about love...and then the next three talked about beer. :alcohol:

But it's fine for a really long thread to progress and change...just as long as it keeps a tangible conversation lol.[/color][/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...