OtakuBoards

Wierd dreams

D. Dark

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by D. Dark [/i]
[B]Interesting fact no.3: Did you know that if you dream in colour, you are mad (Apparently. That's what my Science teacher said anyway) [/B][/QUOTE]

I must be insane then coz I've never dreamt in black and white :wigout: :D

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[B]

I can control my lucid dreams really well. I tell my mind what to think of, and up pops an image of it. I like having a hyperactive imagination, cos it lets explore parts of your mind, and make up wierd stuff, like putting up this thread!!

Interesting fact no.3: Did you know that if you dream in colour, you are mad (Apparently. That's what my Science teacher said anyway) [/B][/QUOTE]

mad? mad as in angry or mentally disturbed? lol Well, I've always dreamt in color......... soooo..... I guess I'm one of the two, eh?;)

[B]

I can control my lucid dreams really well. I tell my mind what to think of, and up pops an image of it. I like having a hyperactive imagination, cos it lets explore parts of your mind, and make up wierd stuff, like putting up this thread!!

Interesting fact no.3: Did you know that if you dream in colour, you are mad (Apparently. That's what my Science teacher said anyway) [/B][/QUOTE]

[b]Pah! That means he himself must have colour dreams, and he's just mad, but then...black & white dreaming would be mad, making him sane, so ..uh..Pah[/b]

heh, Anna told me about her reoccuring nightmares when I was 3 or 4. then I started having 'em (>_< THANKS, SIS!!!:cross: ). mine weren't nearly as bad as hers, and I didn't have them as long as she did either though. other ones I've had though, are a different story.
I used to have really cool dreams about flying, but I stopped having those after I was about 8 or so.
I've had dreams where I'd be falling and wake up after I hit the ground. one time was when I was 3 or 4 (again) & I was in a big gym. there was a 10 ft. tall ladder with a diving board, and a bucket of water underneath it (you know, like in those Bugs Bunny cartoons). for some dumb reason, I climbed it and dived off the board, only to discover I was falling head-first to the ground, since the bucket had disappeared. just as I hit the ground, I started awake to find that Anna had thrown her rabbit Nutmeg onto my stomach:excited:

But, I did not say I dreamt in colour. Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. Usually I have a mental note telling me colours, but I usually dream in black+white.
But hey, you know science teachers, they never can be trusted?
I doubt that anyone here is insane. It's just a myth from a scientist.

Guest Imsirion
i can control my dreams too. one night i was thinking about when people watch scary movies, the usally have nightmares cause they think about it before they go to bed. so i lay there and think about (example) starwars. i think about things like settings and kinda tell my self about it and think on it for a while. then, i dream about it. i do it with a lot of things: starwars, tenchi muyo ,dragonball z and whatever. thats how i control my dreams.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by outlawstar_14 [/i]
[B]i can control my dreams too. one night i was thinking about when people watch scary movies, the usally have nightmares cause they think about it before they go to bed. so i lay there and think about (example) starwars. i think about things like settings and kinda tell my self about it and think on it for a while. then, i dream about it. i do it with a lot of things: starwars, tenchi muyo ,dragonball z and whatever. thats how i control my dreams. [/B][/QUOTE]

I tried that for ages but whenever i thought about it i couldnt get to sleep. I have this 'half asleep' state where I'm awake but i start thinking about things at random and cant control my thoughts. I very rarely notice it, cos it only happens when im really tired and usually im asleep by the time this happens.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by k9* [/i]
[B]roflmao seph.:bellylaug

hey anna, mayb u're trying to change too much in ur dreams. mayb u could start by just watching the dream while u r aware? [/B][/QUOTE]

heh, you know, I think that might be it. I guess I get so excited, I excite myself awake 'cause I want thisandthisandthis to happen. Hey thanks for the tip! :wave::toothy:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]i guess i'm insane, b/c all my dreams are in vivid color... esp. the blood (not joking). [/B][/QUOTE]
You're perfectly fine. I'm opposite of you, my dream is very dull. Perhaps you have an interesting or exciting life.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by sleepy [/i]
[B]
You're perfectly fine. I'm opposite of you, my dream is very dull. Perhaps you have an interesting or exciting life. [/B][/QUOTE]

hmm, that's true. never a dull moment. what i wouldn't give for a nice, ordinary, boring life. that would be quite lovely.

[size=1]Let me just say how weird this is because I had two different dreams last night.

The first one I dreamt I was on the Otaku Boards (like I am now) and I clicked on a thread called "Weird Dreams". And yes, that's actually real. I must be psychic or something......

The second dream is the one I usually have about me being in this giant violet crytal palace kind of place. And I was talking to two people and sometimes we would run around and play stuff. Then I get this really dizzy feeling and sort of fall over. And then I would wake up about 5min later.

A few month ago I used to have this nightmare. It always started with me walking along the road or through a field of grass. Then suddenly something would grab me from behind and it's kinda like the Shadow card from CCS. Then I'd see all my friends and family standing in front of me while I struggle against the dark thing-whatever it is (it feels like suffocating). And they just turn and dissapear as though they haven't seen me at all. Then I ususally wake up. I think it means that not all my friends and family like me the way I like them or something...[/size]

I had a dream where i look at the window and i watch these beautiful pieces of paper drift down.. and the wierd thing is theyre burning...
I lean out and look up at the source, and see this kid on my roof. Then somehow he gets behind me in my room and starts speaking. I turn around. I have the impression we talk for hours and that i know him.. but everything but the burning paper is blurry.

Had another dream where i was chasing a kid on my bike. I think he'd stolen something and i was trying to catch him.. so anyways, we end up going through a rabbit farm (wierd, are there such things?)... and the owners yelling at me to get off his property, but im trying to explain and he doesnt listen.. keeps yelling at me.. scary-like.

[B]I'm kind of confused of what you wrote. You would or wouldn't give it up for an ordinary boring life?

My life is dull, so as my dream. [/B][/QUOTE]

well, i was just bs-ing before, but now that i really think about it, i don't know. exciting can be bad. but there are certain people who have been important to me that i never would have met if my life was boring. i don't know what the quality of my life would've been if it were boring, so i really can't say.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Valkyrie [/i]
[B]I had a dream where i look at the window and i watch these beautiful pieces of paper drift down.. and the wierd thing is theyre burning...
I lean out and look up at the source, and see this kid on my roof. Then somehow he gets behind me in my room and starts speaking. I turn around. I have the impression we talk for hours and that i know him.. but everything but the burning paper is blurry.[/B][/QUOTE]
I have that kind of dreams too. Except that I was in this crystal palace in the middle of a lake with lots of flowers around it. And I'm always talking to these two people. I think they're my Guardians or something.
Maybe you were talking to your Guardian too. You're supposed to know them and they are supposed to follow you around or something.

[B]
I have psychic dream too, the bad dream come true, not the good one. [/B][/QUOTE]
Really? All of mine are small things like work at school or something like that. They are not exactly bad or good. Although this time I dreamt I was at school in normal clothes (we always have uniforms at school). And I was sitting in my seat starring at a pencil or something on the table. And it started to float and spin really fast. Then everything went black and I went back to my usual dream about the two guys I was talking to. But that dream never came true.

[edit]ok... I think I should go now... I've been on the net for long enough...[/edit]