OtakuBoards

Wierd dreams

D. Dark

I dream that I can get my licence at 16, but I never did. Once I dream that my grandpa is dying, and the next day my aunt called and tell us the bad new

*Click on *edit* if you want to add to your post, so you don't have to double post.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by sleepy [/i]
[B]The psychic's dream is normal.

One of my wierdest dream is I know I'm dreaming, but I can't get out of my dream. [/B][/QUOTE]

I've had that before. It's really, really annoying. And the psychic's dream isn't really psychic. You probably caught a glimpse of it, or something.
Think of it as....a premonition, if you like.
However, the most annoting thing is when you tell yourself "Ok, I'm really tired, I want to go to sleep". An hour later, and you're still awake! And when you don't want to go to sleep, you fall asleep straight away!!!
Has anybody else had that experience, especially "Never a dull moment" Lady Macadioh? (I wonder why that is....)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GotenksSSJ343 [/i]
[B]Ok people don't laugh at this it's kinda funny but it's really sick in my weridest dream I saw little kids and teenagers humping barney and he took over the world I woke up after that I:cussing: all night and then I ripped apart my sisters stuffed Barney doll [/B][/QUOTE]

:wow: :wow: :wow:
oh my god.......
what on earth was your inspiration for that dream?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by D. Dark [/i]
[B]

However, the most annoting thing is when you tell yourself "Ok, I'm really tired, I want to go to sleep". An hour later, and you're still awake! And when you don't want to go to sleep, you fall asleep straight away!!!
Has anybody else had that experience, especially "Never a dull moment" Lady Macadioh? (I wonder why that is....) [/B][/QUOTE]

i'm an incurable insomniac. i never go to sleep fast no matter what i do... except if i'm too drunk & i pass out! LOL

Lately I've been having some even stranger dreams.

Like 2 days ago I dreamt that I was in another world and the two guys there said that I was too tired so they told me to go to sleep, which I already am. Then everything goes black and I go into a REALLY deep sleep. And then after a while I wake up in that other world and I see the two guys asleep. Boy they looked so cute! :bellylaug: Then I woke up in my bed.

Anyone had dreams like that?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pastbyer [/i]
[B]Lately I've been having some even stranger dreams.

Like 2 days ago I dreamt that I was in another world and the two guys there said that I was too tired so they told me to go to sleep, which I already am. Then everything goes black and I go into a REALLY deep sleep. And then after a while I wake up in that other world and I see the two guys asleep. Boy they looked so cute! :bellylaug: Then I woke up in my bed.

Anyone had dreams like that? [/B][/QUOTE]

Not really, but I had a dream where I dreamt I was asleep...
Must of been really tired...

Is it just me, or does it feel like when you've slept for 8 hours or so, it feels more like 8 minutes...

And how many of you are constantly tired? (Like me...)

[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]I can never get to sleep when I want to. . . thus, why I am usually up till around 8am every morning, and wake back up around 2 - 4pm. I always pop in a DVD or watch some TV show, but never go to sleep till it's over, BUT, at the same time, I NEED something on, some sort of activity to watch so I can sleep. . I don't know how much sense I am making here. . but basically. . I can never sleep unless I am TOTALLY exhausted and basically pass out. . :cussing:

As for dreams. . I have not dreamt in a VERY long time, but I am pretty sure it was a 50/50 thing with color in my dreams. . . some would be very vivid, and some would just be . . . BLAH! . . . but that is just me.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

i had a dream last night that i want to share b/c i have no friggin' clue what it means. there were other scenes, but these are the only 2 i remember.

there was this treehouse-fortress w/ me and a few other people inside it. the outside was crawling w/ black lizard-like aliens who were eating people. i went to the bathroom or something & when i came back to the porch, everybody was gone & there was an alien inside. it was swallowing somebody's legs which means whoever had just been eaten head-first. so i started beating on the alien, kicking it in the stomach & stuff, to get it to puke up the person. well, it puked up a bunch of blood, then the person. it was my brother jon & his head was not attached! so i grabbed his head in one hand & his body in the other & ran to the bathroom to wash off the alien stomach bile. after i did that, i tried to put him back together but it didn't work.

suddenly i was at my high-school graduation. all the seniors were on stage but me. after the commencement, everybody in the audience rushed the stage & gathered around the graduates, hugging & laughing & stuff. everybody started singing some sort of "everything is just splendid" song. i just glared at them in hatred for a little while then suddenly screamed "f--- you!" at the top of my lungs. everybody turned & stared, & my mom grabbed me by the arm & dragged me outta there.

oh, & all the while fiona apple's "fast as you can" was playing in the background.

You know, a psycho-analyist, or something, would have a wonderful day looking at all these posts.
He could probably tell us what they mean, I mean, with black alien lizard creatures spitting out half eaten brothers...

Just another average bunch of people *coughs*.

Nah, but it's really cool, though...

I just had the weirdest dream of my life last night ok here it goes.

I was asleep in my bed and when i awoke in my dream I saw Digimon ,Tamers, Pokemon,And Trainers and then i saw the Z fighters (DBZ) and I was in a ref suit my hands were in the air by magic then they dropped then after a split second the Digimon where shooting fire and alot of other stuff at everyone while Tien ripped Ash limp from limp while Charizard was burning up Impmon,then there was a huge earspliting KA-ME-HA-ME-HAAAAAAAAAAa at everyone. and after 5 hours of:eek: wow: :wow: :worried: :nervous: :eek: It was blood all over and one person was standing i could barely see it ,it was....................My couch!!!??? I woke up and I was sweating with confusion who was standing and who ever it was what side was he or she on I walked upstairs and I hit the grandfather clock but it didn't hurt I was still asleep then I saw a shadow figure which was the same figure that was standing in the fight but then I really woke up. And for the past day or so I was thinking who in the fresh H*** was that person.

But I've learned war is stupid unless it's cartoon anime characters

i had another dream i forgot about...it was weird, lol, i guess it would go with this topic. well, it was the typical 'boy saves girl he loves' dream, except!

it was set in the dealership where my dad sells cars, the showroom floor, there was a big dragon and the girl i like(she goes to my school) was sitting in front of the dragon crying. the dragon was walking towards her and destroying the building, the entire roof was gone. well, this is where t gets really weird, i fly in on a trashcan, yes, a trashcan :shifty:. i swoop down and grab her, we are flying away and she is about to kiss me when...

my mom says "Michael! get up!!!!"

....she ruined my dream! :crying: i am now ruined for life :bawl: but i think i can live....:(