OtakuBoards

Wierd dreams

D. Dark

[b]What's your wierdest dream that you've had?[/B]

I've once dreamt that I was a rich kid, and I lived ina mansion or something, and something terrible happened. I can't remember what...
And I keep imaging I save some of my close friends from danger.
And those are some of the more sensible ones...

And what do you dream of becoming? What are your aspirations?

I've haven't decided yet. Maybe a doctor or researcher or something...

[color=deeppink][size=1][i]Dark, I just fixed up your bold text and edited the "wierd dreams" to "weird dreams" while I was at it...just in case you wondered why it says "last edited by babygirl" at the bottom of your post (if it ends up doing that)...:)
~bg[/color][/size][/i]

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This isn't a weird dream I had. This was crazy.
Imagine a normal kid in high school that has a temper problem. Well, this normal kid (yours truly) can go beserk and start a rampage of death and destruction. Anyone that angers him is a dead person. Now this isn't half of the story. The only way people knew that he turned beserk is the mark on his forehead. That mark was the Majin insignia. Crazy indeed.

Well, I had a reoccuring nightmare for 8 years. It started when I was in pre-school, I guess I was....5? They became less frequent when I was about 13. I still had them off and on after that, but not every to every other night like when I was younger. It was worse when I was younger, I was afraid to go to sleep. I seriously had them every night. Eventually I had taught myself how to make myself wake up. But you know those dreams where you think you've woken up, but you really haven't? Like a dream in a dream? Oh, gawl, those were h*ll. I'm not gonna say what the dream was b/c it's pretty out there, and it wasn't a conventional 'boogie man' dream either. It was just............... bizarre.

What do I dream of becoming?? hmm......... I don't really know. I do know that I want to be married one day, that's a nice dream for me. Career-wise or something, I'm not too sure. I think it'd be awesome if I made some breakthrough in psychology, like a new discovery, or if I practiced reallyreallyreally hard and just become like, the most awesome female drummer ever. That'd be sweet. :D :cool:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mornigndew [/i]
[B][color=blue] I dream that I was surrounded by snakes, and I actually kill them. [/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Oh yeah! I had some nightmares about snakes when I was younger, too. They lasted for only about a couple months. But I never killed them, they always killed me. :cross:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i]
[B]

Oh yeah! I had some nightmares about snakes when I was younger, too. They lasted for only about a couple months. But I never killed them, they always killed me. :cross: [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=blue]I killed snakes in my dream, and I'm afraid of snakes in real life.:bawl: [/color]

[color=deeppink]Last night I think I dreamed that I was Link from Zelda...in the female form or something, it was weird.

But I'd say the oddest dream I've ever had was one in which I met Kuja on a lake (he was pretty hot), and he came to eat this picnic lunch with my friends and I on a dock by the lake...Transtic was there too! Very strange indeed :drunk:[/color]

Guest Imsirion
i have alotta dreams where im flying, and when i jump really high like theres no gravity and i cant come down and when i do, im going really fast and i think im going to break my legs but i land and bound off somewhere else. i swear that dream lasts for hours and i have it alot. i really like it though and look forward to dreaming.

[size=3][color=darkblue]one time i dreamed that vegeta punched into my stomach and pulled it out. then when i woke up, my belly button was [i]gone[/i]! amazing huh?[/color][/size]

how is that possible, son goten...

weird dreams... i've had so many it's hard to pick one...

i have a lot of dreams about demons. those are scary. my dreams always include some sort of violence & gore. i rarely have good dreams. i've also had many dreams about vegeta. in some of them he's trying to kill me, in others he's trying to seduce me (okay, those are good). i've had a lot of dreams about my old schools, trying to escape from them, busting up in them shooting, burning them down... somebody always dies.

as for aspirations, i want to get a ph.d in genetics & bio-chemistry so i can research the human brain. i also know i will discover some sort of time travel, b/c i have met my future self (believe what you wish). i hope three-way marriages become legal b/c i want a wife & a husband to satisfy all my needs. i also want two kids, a boy & a girl (boy first, girl second, & i want them 18 months apart).

[color=crimson][i]Looks and sees the question about aspriations[/i]

Hm... mus be blind.. i missed that the first time...

I want to be a meteorologist...

Be your local weather man on TV...

Eventaully i want to work for the government at NOAA (National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration)

Weather has always fascinatd me... the building up of thunderstorms... the ferocisty of hurricanes...

Yes... Work at NOAA i will someday...

Be the best damn meteorologist on this planet...[/color]

[SIZE=1]When I was young for a bunch of years I had this reoccuring dream about this yetii that kept chasing me around my my apartment(cause back then I lived in an apartment) and stuff, and it trapped me but then I got free and it chased me some more and then somehow I ended up in a store like K-Mart of something and then the yetii was there again and it chased me around more and more and more and it just kept switching places and the yetii was always there. And this reoccured all throughout the ages of 3-7, pretty freakin scary I tell ya :D I don't get a lot of dreams that I can recall nowadays though :([/SIZE]

I had an OtakuBoards dreams... hehehe.... no seriously... but first.. a breif, and i mean BREIF backround info. section..

I'm involved in the X-Men RPG in Games & Stories and I play a mutant who is like Storm and can control the weather right... and I was grounded when I had this dream...

Now then...

My dream was the OtakuBoards was a mall..

don't ask

And the different pages of a a thread are the levels... so I was fighting off these evil demonic creatures with my weather powers to reach the like, i think 48th or 49th, possibly the 50th level or page.. and.. the weird thing is... well it's all weird but... just today the RPG reached page 50... and i had the dream like a week or two ago..

There was a dream where Takeru from Digimon drowned and I sent Gabumon to save him... and he fought Seadramon and I got Tk back, he survived... and that was a nightmare to me...

There have been those dreams with Gohan and Takeru... well... they are like beyone Triple X so, we're not going there b/c I'd like to NOT get kicked off the boards

Aspirations...
Marine Bioligist. I'm going to go to FSU and get my bachelors in marine life and masters in Biology. Before I get a job I'm going to graduate w/ my masters from FSU and go to Penn State to get my masters in Law.

so... Marine Bioligist with a degree in law. I'm going to be a lawyer if Marine Bioligy doesnt work...

*remembers Gohan dreams*

:tasty:

[B]I have dreams about a large concrete floor, surrounded by buildings that look like Japanese temples. These are all based on each corner of the square block of concrete. I go to this place to train in my dreams. Really weird.............. Although I have plans to buy a large plot of land in Japan, maybe thats what i could do with it[/B]

I have this reeeeeally weird *power* i guess you could call it. I can literally [I]contol[/I] my dreams. It's really weird. Nightmares are never a problem for me b/c of this power. I can stop the dream. Okay, let's use an example. A reaccuring nightmare.

I'm wearing a pink tank-top and khaki pants. (this is how often i've had this dream!!) and it's raining. Hard. I'm being chased through a forest by a huge T-Rex. But I'm on a dust-dirt road and it's dry.
Suddenly, my power kicks in. I stop running. The T-REX completely stops all motion. It's just kinda floating mid-air, in mid stride. But I'm still moving. I turned and looked and in the dream I yelled at myself...

"ALICE! Wake up! C'mon girl wake up!"

And i'll wake up. That's my power. I can stop dreams and wake myself up. WAY WEIRD! No one else I know can do it. My mom can't, sister can't, friends can't.

Anyone else have this power?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DBZChikaGhan [/i]
[B]I have this reeeeeally weird *power* i guess you could call it. I can literally [I]contol[/I] my dreams. It's really weird. Nightmares are never a problem for me b/c of this power. I can stop the dream. Okay, let's use an example. A reaccuring nightmare.

I'm wearing a pink tank-top and khaki pants. (this is how often i've had this dream!!) and it's raining. Hard. I'm being chased through a forest by a huge T-Rex. But I'm on a dust-dirt road and it's dry.
Suddenly, my power kicks in. I stop running. The T-REX completely stops all motion. It's just kinda floating mid-air, in mid stride. But I'm still moving. I turned and looked and in the dream I yelled at myself...

"ALICE! Wake up! C'mon girl wake up!"

And i'll wake up. That's my power. I can stop dreams and wake myself up. WAY WEIRD! No one else I know can do it. My mom can't, sister can't, friends can't.

Anyone else have this power? [/B][/QUOTE]

heh, it's not a exactly a power. Those are lucid dreams, where you are aware that you are dreaming and are able to control what happens. I've only had a few of those, some of the best I have had, too.

[FONT=century gothic]Heh...all my dreams are weird.....I've had a couple where I met people from the boards....Kinda like DBZChikaGhan's, where the boards were a physical place, and the different threads were rooms or something....Just general weirdness....actually, it was pretty cool. Weird, but cool.

I'd like to work for Pixar animation....or write young adult novels....or be a photographer and/or journalist for National Geographic.

[b]Here's a question for you all: Do you believe that it is possible to die in your dreams? All my friends tell me it isn't, that you would always wake up before you actually died. But I've died plenty of times......[/b][/FONT]

I think Im on here too much. =P I've had a dream about transtic and babygirl before.

I was on some kinda jeopardy game show and transtic was that one guy from tekken...the one with orange hair, but his hair was black, and he was wearing a black transtic nerve t shirt.

i don't think i'll tell the one with babygirl, she'll prolly wanna knock on wood after.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Navi [/i]
[B]I think Im on here too much. =P I've had a dream about transtic and babygirl before.

i don't think i'll tell the one with babygirl, she'll prolly wanna knock on wood after. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Oooh...! A dream about moi? I wanna know :p[/color]

my dreams just don't make sense. period. but once i dreamt i went to school, and I got a Math test back and I got a 60 on it. I woke up, went to school, I got a Match test back... and guess what i got??

a 40. i wish my dream came true:confused: