OtakuBoards

Wierd dreams

D. Dark

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]Oooh...! A dream about moi? I wanna know :p[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

i think the wtc incident triggered it. i dreamt that your grandma was in a building and it exploded. you were talkin to me about somethin near a white car.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Navi [/i]
[B]

i think the wtc incident triggered it. i dreamt that your grandma was in a building and it exploded. you were talkin to me about somethin near a white car. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Oh, that's sad :( But sorta neat in a way...I thought I was the only one who had dreamt of board members...[/color]

i've had those type of dreams, dbzchikaghan. i can usually wake myself up... which means i don't get a lot of sleep, b/c i have to wake myself up all the time...

i've had dreams about one board member... vegitto4. they were... interesting... :naughty: :demon: :naughty:

seriously, how many people here have had dreams about an anime character or plot?

&, somebody asked whether or not you can die in your dreams, & i say you defiitelty can. i have been dead in many of my dreams, exploring other dimensions or observing the earth as a spirit...

1.i was at school then atomaticaly i was transported to a haunted house carnival like ride through my school and through the first door there was flying bunnys weired??huh?? then through the last door flying skulls and demons...then i come to the priniples office in my skull car and.....
and......
i fall 20 feet and hit the floor no car anymonr i was back in my room but on the floor ...i fell off my bunk bed.....i had that dream for 8 years

2.i was a real trainer for pokemon..and a digidetined for digimon and there was all the charecters there misty,ash,brock,tai and all,davis and all,takato jeri and rika and the rest,zelda,link,gohan,(i think),and ....oaks, and it was a mess one wanting to blast the other my dratini wraped around my head and fell asleep

i then woke up and my brothers large snake was around my head:nervous: :worried: :eek: :eek: the next day the snake turned up missing"i would never touch that vile thing my mom says" and i say i have no idea about his stupid snack but i did say if it got loose something bad would happen to him":devil: :devil:
i never ment something would happen to my bro :demon: :demon: some how the snake named fluff disapeared and was never to se again:demon: :devil:

I used to have a dream [I]every[/I] christmas eve that i was being chased down my street by a skeleton wearing a target on his chest. I would run into my house and i would hide behind the big brown recliner chair, and he would come in and try to find me, and he eventually did, then i woke up. weird, huh?

another was that i went to school as a second grader and i went up to my teacher's desk. i suddenly had no pants and i found myself peeing on her desk >.< nasty and weird.

then there's the one where i was a midgit and we were being chased by a guy with a gun and his big mean wife. i was in my house then i was in my grandma's basement and a locked myself in the bedroom where i always played and discovered a whole colonie of midgits like me hiding out! well, me and some others escaped and we went up the stairs and instead of going out into my house again we were in a huge swimming pool like room, but the pool was circular and had a tunnel going down and it was filled with a green acid. we jumped in when the guy came in and as we swam down to the trap door our skin was being eaten and he chased after us--then my mom woke me up.

also the time i was going down my street and i had a cookie sheet in my had that had a red jello soldier on it. i went into my house and appeared in my grandma's hallway where my brother was sitting with my mom and someone else i didn't see. my brother grabbed the pan and tried to steal it from me and i yelled: Stop it greg!(i really yelled it in real life too!) and thenext thing i knew i was outside again by a ditch holding the pan with a jello soldier splattered all over, freaky!

well, that's it for tonight, i have more though. if you want to hear them just tell me, and sorry for any mistakes. i'm typing fast.

hey lm, i have plenty of dreams about dragon ball :D mainly about training (and :love: :tasty: :smooch: ) with piccolo-san :D .

i also have recurring ones about being kidnapped (long story).

mostly, i don't remember any of my dreams.

let's see what to do when i get out of college, i always wanted to be a veternarian, but i'm changing to horse training (a la Monty Roberts)

My weirdest dream, is where i saw myself dieing, me that is, not someone else, ME, dieing on the floor of my schools gym, and no one cared. Now thats weird!

My dreams?

I'm going to tell you all about the dream... No. The nightmare.... The nightmare that taught me how much my life really means.

Please, take this seriously.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I Was Still Dead

I dreamt I was in a car crash, and I went flying through the windshield. There was blood everywhere, gushing out of me and dripping into a huge red nasty puddle in front of me. My clothes were soaked in blood and guts.. And a few of my limbs were missing. I could see my arm a few feet away... But there was no pain.

Then, the ambulance came. The doctor stepped out and looked at me. He frowned, went back to the ambulance, brought out a white sheet, and draped it over my head. I panicked and tried to scream or move... But my voice wouldn't work, I couldn't move, I felt like ice, and I couldn't even blink....

I was dead.

I was carried away, and put in this box, then stored in some sort of drawer in a freezer...

My family came a few hours later, and I was pulled out so they could identify my body. My little brother fainted, and my mother started screaming... My dad just looked at me with a faraway, hurt look.. I wanted to wake up and comfort them. Tell them I was alive, and everything was okay. But I couldn't move... I was still dead...

Then, there was a funeral... A bunch of people I knew came... And they all looked so sad and angry, I just wanted to scream... The boy I liked came up to the casket, looked at me, then walked out. I was dead... Dead, alone, cold, and hurt... I couldn't do anything... Dead.... I was still dead...

I was brought to the cemetary. The pastor of our church said a few words, then I was lowered into the ground... I was screaming inside... Frightened and angry... It was like I was screaming at myself...

[i]"I CAN'T DIE!!!!!! I have too much to live for!!!!! I'm too young to die!!!! No!!!! God!!!!! Give me just one more chance!!!!!!! Please don't take me now!! I don't want to die!!!!! Please, God, please help me!!!!! Let me wake up from this neverending sleep!!!!! I want to live!!!! Godda**it!!!! I want to f****** live!!!!!!" [/i]

But, I couldn't do anything... I was still dead...

Then dirt was being piled into the grave. I could sense it filling up this hole where I would spend the rest of my life... It was the dirt that would keep me from ever seeing the people I loved, and the light of day again... The earth that would confine me and never let me go... Never let me go... I would be trapped... Forever....

I was still dead.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Then, I woke up. My forehead was plastered with a cold sweat, and I was shaking. I panicked for a few minutes, but then I started to regain control.

"It was just a dream... But.. It seemed so real...."

I was so happy it was just a messed up dream... A nightmare. It made me realize that I had taken life for granted. And that I wanted to live. I wanted to live my life and have a good time.

Plenty of people take the gift of life for granted. And I'm sorry to say that I was one of them, until that nightmare. They think that life isn't a big deal. Maybe others think differently, but I think that's wrong. Life is a big deal. I like my life, and I don't want to lose it. Not just yet...

I know God will take me when it's my time... But, until then. I'm going to live my life as if everyday is my last... For all I know, it could be.

I'm actually really surprised at the turnout here. I thought that there were only going to be three or four replies, if that. But 40! (ish).
Well, was I surprised (Pleasently)
Thanks to everyone who looked at this thread, and especially to those who replied.

I've had loads of different types of dreams, although I've never woken from one in the middle of the night (Unless I become thirsty...but that's a different story altogether).

Just one point before I get on:babble:
There are loads of you who have probably had dreams of falling from a high building, or cliff, etc. Ever wondered why you wake up just before you land? (Especially Backspace). It's because you see it as an outside body experience (I believe. I don't have those dreams). Well, if you saw yourself land on the ground after falling, you would die from a heart attack due to the shock of seeing yourself hit the floor. Think of it as your brain having a saftey lock on those dreams.

Interesting fact #2: Did you know you dream for less then a second? (Half a second, actually) It just takes a hell of a long time for your brain to process your thoughts. Sometimes I end up playing parts backwards so I can understand it.

More intersting facts later...

One of my wierdest dreams was when I was young, and I dreamt about school. I dreamt of what was gonna happen, and so forth. The next day, I came to school, and it seemed like all the events I dreamt happened that day, even some of the conversations. Deja vu, huh?

I had a dream where I was the leader of some kind of military force in a jungle. I remember being really scared during it, as I was constantly on the run from something, but I had no idea what. I saw some enemy jeeps, and so on, and they were all easy pickings.
Then some huge robot, that looked like a sentinal from the X-Men came and started chasing me. We got to a forest village, and started fighting it, but it was no use. Then my mum woke me up just I was about to be caught. I was so scared.

Then there are dreams, where I save someone who is close (This girl I really fancy), and sometimes I'm worried about her (Last time in a dream we fell into an icy lake, and I had to save her), or sometimes I just die, and wonder how she'd react.
My dreams are sometimes like that. Evaluating how I feel for my friends, family, etc.

Some of the replies are really intersting and wierd, and the best thing is, I can relate to most of the posts, so cool:cool:

I have lots of strange dreams, most of whats written here is a pretty normal night for me. A lot of the time I have lucid dreams which I can controll, which is especially good if they are about piccolo or vegeta;) But I think my weiredest dream has to be this one (please don't laugh it sounds funny but it was scary at the time) ;

I was lost in this maze. It was pretty dark and the grey stone walls were glistening with slime and damp. Suddenly I could hear this slithering dragging noise in the distance but comming closer so I ducked into an alcove to hide. The rasping got louder and louder until it was almost as loud as the sound of my own breathing, I was sure this thing - whatever it was - would find me, when scraping along the corridoor came...........a giant painted wooden toy duck. It looked hundreds of years old, the paint was all tarnished and peeling, and like everything else in this place it was covered in - and leaving a trail of - horrible green slime. On top of it's head was a brain on a stalk, also covered in slime, and it had really white cartoon eyes which followed me as it went past my hiding place. I have to say I was absolutely terrified!! I woke up shaking and covered in sweat and didn't sleep for the rest of the night.

As for my aspirations......I am really lucky that for me dreams are starting to come true. I write book reviews for a magazine and I'm hopefully getting one of my stories published soon so yeah, baring anymore giant slimy toys life is good:)

[b]I had a dream about Dragonball ???...

I'm sitting down...and I flick the channel...

I see Goku, Gohan, Ttrunks, and vegeta in space in a XMen-type ship...(silver) flying towards a planet...
They're all wearing these black saiya-jin armour things,...designed differently..
I run to the kitchen and look for my Dad..
he's not there so I run upstairs, and I find him
'Dad! Goku's going to go Stage 4 today! DAD!'

We both run down hurriedly..
and I see a black-furred Goku (all nano-teched up, like 7 of Nine off Star Trek Voyager) Oozaru fighting a godzilla-sized vegeta..

Then the dream breaks off...

That dream happened last week...and it was the clearest dream I've ever had by far..[/b]

All of my dreams are weird. And there almost aways very random. They have nothing to do with anything what so ever. Some of them could get me banned if I told you about them. O.O Anyway sometimes I can control them. Like if I don't like whats going on, I go back untill I find a good re-starting place. Or maybe I think the dream is boring an I kind of leave it to go find a new one.

But now that I think of it, my daydreams are scarier... :eek: :naughty: :demon: :smirk:

I once had a dream were I was with a group of people by a lake. and accross that lake was a mountain with a cave about 3/4 the way up. Suddenly everybody in the group )including me turned into ducks and flew towards the cave. We entered turned back to normal and began staring at a group of vampire coffins. The coffins opened and we ran out of the cave and changed into ducks and were being chased by the vampires because they had turned into bats. The vampires got some of the group while the others escaped through a steel door that looked like it was from a submarine. I was the last one left and I flew towards the door. I had lost the bat that was on my tail. I turned human put on a scuba suit and jumped in I started swimming through a series of doors in these under ground water way. The vampire had followed me in and I was trying to get away from him. I looked at the walls and it looked as though thick orange swis cheese was growing on the walls. I avoided but it slowed me down and the vampire was closing in he almost had me when he got caught in the cheese. I escaped the tunnels and looked around. I saw strange looking houses that looked like the cheese but were different colors. My children ran up to me and hugged me. I told them to go back into the house. I looked behind me and the vampire that was chasing me lunged at me. Then I woke up.

And when I grow up I dream to work for Nintendo of America and become a writer.

wow, glad i'm not the only 1 w/weird dreams :D
anyway, i'm working on the lucid dreaming, i can't control the whole dream, but i am able to change how i act w/in the dream. i'll start to react one way inside the dream, then i'll actually decide to act in a diff manner (it is esp. fun when i dream of piccolo-san :smirk: )

It's difficult for me to stay asleep after I come to the realization that I'm dreaming. That's the whole key to lucid dreams: to stay asleep. Whenever I realize I'm dreaming and I start controlling what happens, I always wake up! >< It's aggrivating.

I keep getting strange dreams where someone decides to start a fight, and no matter how hard I throw a punch or kick, it always hits like a pillow and i can't hurt the guy.
Have you ever had a dream where you realise that youre dreaming and you can do whatever you want. Theyre cool.
Just after I wrote that I looked down the page and saw that some of you have had them, but I dont wake up after I realise Im dreaming, I lose control after a couple of minutes and kind of stop realising im in a dream.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deus_Ex_Machina [/i]
[B]I keep getting strange dreams where someone decides to start a fight, and no matter how hard I throw a punch or kick, it always hits like a pillow and i can't hurt the guy.
Have you ever had a dream where you realise that youre dreaming and you can do whatever you want. Theyre cool.
Just after I wrote that I looked down the page and saw that some of you have had them, but I dont wake up after I realise Im dreaming, I lose control after a couple of minutes and kind of stop realising im in a dream. [/B][/QUOTE]

Yup the key to lucid dreaming is lots of practice. I'm really lucky in that I've been ahving lucid dreams since I was about five although I didn't realise it at the time. I used to dream I was trapped in a cage and couldn't get out and it would stay like it the whole night untill one night I imagined myself into a super hero type figure and threw the cage off me. I also used to dream that I could fly but only if I concentrated really hard and turned the dream scenery from real life to animation, so I've had lots of practice from an early age. Now I can pretty much chosse what I want to dream about and controll most of my dreams except for if I'm really tired and don't have time to get into the right state of mind before I go to sleep. I think the best practice you can have is lots of daydreaming, I had and still have a hyperactive imagination which is a big help but daydreaming is the closesty ou can get to dreaming while still being in controll.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Videl~ [/i]
[B]

Yup the key to lucid dreaming is lots of practice. I'm really lucky in that I've been ahving lucid dreams since I was about five although I didn't realise it at the time. I used to dream I was trapped in a cage and couldn't get out and it would stay like it the whole night untill one night I imagined myself into a super hero type figure and threw the cage off me. I also used to dream that I could fly but only if I concentrated really hard and turned the dream scenery from real life to animation, so I've had lots of practice from an early age. Now I can pretty much chosse what I want to dream about and controll most of my dreams except for if I'm really tired and don't have time to get into the right state of mind before I go to sleep. I think the best practice you can have is lots of daydreaming, I had and still have a hyperactive imagination which is a big help but daydreaming is the closesty ou can get to dreaming while still being in controll. [/B][/QUOTE]

I can control my lucid dreams really well. I tell my mind what to think of, and up pops an image of it. I like having a hyperactive imagination, cos it lets explore parts of your mind, and make up wierd stuff, like putting up this thread!!

Interesting fact no.3: Did you know that if you dream in colour, you are mad (Apparently. That's what my Science teacher said anyway)