Sephiroth Posted December 11, 2001 Posted December 11, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by shibatku [/i] [B]Even if he does have a broken comp he still lost and it really doesn't matter if someone votes for Raiha because he lost fair and square and he has to face that. Sorry F_F no offense. [/B][/QUOTE] yeah, flash will accept losing, we never said he wasn't going to accept it.... anyway, if flash hasn't posted the new poll by friday, then I may, and as I said, MAY, do it, but it just wouldn't feel right....
Raiha Posted December 11, 2001 Posted December 11, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue]I hope he gets back soon...cause I don't really like the idea of getting voted off because the poll lasted for a long time...[/COLOR] :whoops:
RicoTranzrig Posted December 12, 2001 Posted December 12, 2001 Eh, it probably won't change much now...if he doesn't come back soon...what then? ;)
Raiha Posted December 12, 2001 Posted December 12, 2001 [COLOR=seagreen]We....PARTY!!!!!! :rotflmao: .....or we could just er...sit around.[/COLOR]
liamc2 Posted December 12, 2001 Posted December 12, 2001 C'mon, get this over with! Sooner this one finishes, the sooner we can start a new one! and i wanna join. . .even if I am gunna get voted off first. . .:nervous:
RicoTranzrig Posted December 13, 2001 Posted December 13, 2001 If none of the mods for G&S show up to end this...A god/godess should... The show must go on...:bow:
Raiha Posted December 13, 2001 Posted December 13, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue]LOL, yeah so I can get voted off? Don't get me wrong, I don't wanna lose, but according to this poll, and all others before it, Sephiroth tends to get very few votes when compared to me.[/COLOR] :shifty:
shibatku Posted December 13, 2001 Posted December 13, 2001 Well whens F_F gonna get his computer fixed I have been busy for two days and haven't been on and when I get back its still here Well Seph I hope you do start a new one for monday because this waiting for a week just to get a computer fixed is a long time . We would have a winner by tommorrow if there was another poll already.
Raiha Posted December 13, 2001 Posted December 13, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue]LOL, yeah, it would be kind of one sidded, wouldn't it?[/COLOR]
NeoCactuar Posted December 14, 2001 Posted December 14, 2001 Ok here's how it is: Flash's computer broke down so he had to get it fixed, he took it too the shop and they fixed it all up so he got it back... Then once he got his comp back the Net wasn't working for some strange reason, so about 1 hour ago he took it back to the shop and i expect it will be about 3-5 days till he gets it back (Really slow comp company). But i might beable to convince him to come around to my house and use my comp to close up the poll and all that buisness. So the point is that Flash's computer is Genuinly broken and he won't be on for a few days unless he uses someone else's comp.
Flash Posted December 14, 2001 Author Posted December 14, 2001 I gracefully return, and stand down...
Recommended Posts