Hbomb Posted December 2, 2001 Posted December 2, 2001 I like the new Ask Otaku. Oh, and whatever happened to that Hbomb guy? ;) -H
James Posted December 2, 2001 Posted December 2, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Hbomb [/i] [B]I like the new Ask Otaku. Oh, and whatever happened to that Hbomb guy? ;) -H [/B][/QUOTE] [color=crimson][size=1]Heh, welcome back. :) Yeah, this place is always changing. But Adam and I are doing our best to bring a bit of retro-otaku back to the masses this Christmas ;)[/color][/size]
Kuja Posted December 2, 2001 Posted December 2, 2001 [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]last time i checked... he had shrivled up into a tiny ball and left us for dead ;) and yes it has changed... the age of mods from when i joined is about 5 years older on average...[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Treble Posted December 2, 2001 Posted December 2, 2001 Yeah the new Ask Otaku is pretty interesting.As for Hbomb you left for a real long time and sometime comebacks to see how things are going.Great to see you again.:)
Defcon5 Posted December 2, 2001 Posted December 2, 2001 Well after you left I became the supreame and mighty ruler who can't spell too good and the Otaku has been a peaceful place ever since.
Sephiroth Posted December 2, 2001 Posted December 2, 2001 hmmm, haven't seen you in quite a spell, kinda thought you got bored of otaku or something....
Break Posted December 2, 2001 Posted December 2, 2001 [SIZE=1]Welcome back HBomb! 'Twas peaceful without you ;) Did you get bored... I did, but I came back with avengence to keep my title as... me! :p[/SIZE]
9mm Avenger Posted December 2, 2001 Posted December 2, 2001 [color=royalblue]I remember HBomb. *shudders*But thats all in the past. Welcome back, man.[/color]
Turkey Posted December 2, 2001 Posted December 2, 2001 Hey long time no see! I thought you were dead or something...
Bubble Boy Posted December 2, 2001 Posted December 2, 2001 OB kinda looks the same compared to when I left, but it's always the same place I guess. Where did everyone (from the older Otaku Boards) go? The only people I recognize are the Admins, Mods, and a small group of others >. Guest Voodookanaka Posted December 2, 2001 Posted December 2, 2001 hey dude, sorry 4 that crap I put u through with slating u n posting your pic n stuff in the past. u come back to stay or u just browsing? Retro otaku? as in completely unstable, and ways around the system so we can have pic sigs??? woohoo!!!!!!!!!! (Im fully aware this wont happen) Bubble Boy Posted December 2, 2001 Posted December 2, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i] [B]hey dude, sorry 4 that crap I put u through with slating u n posting your pic n stuff in the past. u come back to stay or u just browsing? Retro otaku? as in completely unstable, and ways around the system so we can have pic sigs??? woohoo!!!!!!!!!! (Im fully aware this wont happen) [/B][/QUOTE] Talking to me? ::thinks he's wrong:: Guest Voodookanaka Posted December 2, 2001 Posted December 2, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Bubble Boy [/i] [B] Talking to me? ::thinks he's wrong:: [/B][/QUOTE] hey dude, nah talkin to Hbomb. Sara Posted December 2, 2001 Posted December 2, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Hbomb [/i] [B]I like the new Ask Otaku. Oh, and whatever happened to that Hbomb guy? ;) -H [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]I heard he was abducted by aliens or something... Hey, welcome back![/FONT] [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i] [B]Retro otaku? as in completely unstable, and ways around the system so we can have pic sigs??? woohoo!!!!!!!!!! [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]Heh..yeah....and cool colored stars by our names....I liked those....[/FONT] Shy Posted December 2, 2001 Posted December 2, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i] [B][FONT=century gothic]Heh..yeah....and cool colored stars by our names....I liked those....[/FONT] [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]I wasn't such a big fan of those... probably because I was a "newbie" until we went into 2.0[/SIZE] Guest Zeh Posted December 2, 2001 Posted December 2, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i] [B][FONT=century gothic]Heh..yeah....and cool colored stars by our names....I liked those....[/FONT] [/B][/QUOTE] I didn't like those.... I always had the same... all through v.2 i was always a mod... Renee Posted December 2, 2001 Posted December 2, 2001 Hbomb! Yay! Your not dead! Where have you been!? I boards have changed a lot... still pretty cool though.;) Shinji v2.0 Posted December 3, 2001 Posted December 3, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Hbomb [/i] [B] Oh, and whatever happened to that Hbomb guy? ;) -H [/B][/QUOTE] I raped him on several non-consecutive occasions...Why, who's asking? - Shinji - Defcon5 Posted December 3, 2001 Posted December 3, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shinji v2.0 [/i] [B] I raped him on several non-consecutive occasions...Why, who's asking? - Shinji - [/B][/QUOTE] LOL that was funny. I definetly needed a good laugh. Mike Posted December 3, 2001 Posted December 3, 2001 Hey H, remember me? I used to be VEGGETO on the first boards, that's the last time i saw you i think. well, welcome back, i was wondering where you were, lol, maybe you can give us a hint? James Posted December 3, 2001 Posted December 3, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i] [B] Retro otaku? as in completely unstable, and ways around the system so we can have pic sigs??? woohoo!!!!!!!!!! (Im fully aware this wont happen) [/B][/QUOTE] [color=orangered][size=1]I wasn't referring to the boards. :)[/color][/size] liamc2 Posted December 4, 2001 Posted December 4, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i] [B][FONT=century gothic]Heh..yeah....and cool colored stars by our names....I liked those....[/FONT] [/B][/QUOTE] I wouldn't mind having stars by my name, only if the rest of the board stayed the same (forums, threads, posts , colours, *keeps going on listing everything about otaku*) Justin Posted December 4, 2001 Posted December 4, 2001 Ahoy! I come in to check up and find, Hbomb has posted. And Shinji, also, has posted. Amazing what a few days without me can do... -Justin Kuja Posted December 4, 2001 Posted December 4, 2001 [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]dont forget maximus posted too lol... THAT i have never seen lol[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] Guest Zeh Posted December 4, 2001 Posted December 4, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i] [B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]dont forget maximus posted too lol... THAT i have never seen lol[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] Where? it's a miracle! Prev 1 2 Next Page 1 of 2 This topic is now closed to further replies. Share https://www.otakuboards.com/topic/3498-man-this-place-has-changed/ More sharing options... Followers 0
Guest Voodookanaka Posted December 2, 2001 Posted December 2, 2001 hey dude, sorry 4 that crap I put u through with slating u n posting your pic n stuff in the past. u come back to stay or u just browsing? Retro otaku? as in completely unstable, and ways around the system so we can have pic sigs??? woohoo!!!!!!!!!! (Im fully aware this wont happen)
Bubble Boy Posted December 2, 2001 Posted December 2, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i] [B]hey dude, sorry 4 that crap I put u through with slating u n posting your pic n stuff in the past. u come back to stay or u just browsing? Retro otaku? as in completely unstable, and ways around the system so we can have pic sigs??? woohoo!!!!!!!!!! (Im fully aware this wont happen) [/B][/QUOTE] Talking to me? ::thinks he's wrong::
Guest Voodookanaka Posted December 2, 2001 Posted December 2, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Bubble Boy [/i] [B] Talking to me? ::thinks he's wrong:: [/B][/QUOTE] hey dude, nah talkin to Hbomb.
Sara Posted December 2, 2001 Posted December 2, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Hbomb [/i] [B]I like the new Ask Otaku. Oh, and whatever happened to that Hbomb guy? ;) -H [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]I heard he was abducted by aliens or something... Hey, welcome back![/FONT] [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i] [B]Retro otaku? as in completely unstable, and ways around the system so we can have pic sigs??? woohoo!!!!!!!!!! [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]Heh..yeah....and cool colored stars by our names....I liked those....[/FONT]
Shy Posted December 2, 2001 Posted December 2, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i] [B][FONT=century gothic]Heh..yeah....and cool colored stars by our names....I liked those....[/FONT] [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]I wasn't such a big fan of those... probably because I was a "newbie" until we went into 2.0[/SIZE]
Guest Zeh Posted December 2, 2001 Posted December 2, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i] [B][FONT=century gothic]Heh..yeah....and cool colored stars by our names....I liked those....[/FONT] [/B][/QUOTE] I didn't like those.... I always had the same... all through v.2 i was always a mod...
Renee Posted December 2, 2001 Posted December 2, 2001 Hbomb! Yay! Your not dead! Where have you been!? I boards have changed a lot... still pretty cool though.;)
Shinji v2.0 Posted December 3, 2001 Posted December 3, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Hbomb [/i] [B] Oh, and whatever happened to that Hbomb guy? ;) -H [/B][/QUOTE] I raped him on several non-consecutive occasions...Why, who's asking? - Shinji -
Defcon5 Posted December 3, 2001 Posted December 3, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shinji v2.0 [/i] [B] I raped him on several non-consecutive occasions...Why, who's asking? - Shinji - [/B][/QUOTE] LOL that was funny. I definetly needed a good laugh.
Mike Posted December 3, 2001 Posted December 3, 2001 Hey H, remember me? I used to be VEGGETO on the first boards, that's the last time i saw you i think. well, welcome back, i was wondering where you were, lol, maybe you can give us a hint?
James Posted December 3, 2001 Posted December 3, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i] [B] Retro otaku? as in completely unstable, and ways around the system so we can have pic sigs??? woohoo!!!!!!!!!! (Im fully aware this wont happen) [/B][/QUOTE] [color=orangered][size=1]I wasn't referring to the boards. :)[/color][/size]
liamc2 Posted December 4, 2001 Posted December 4, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i] [B][FONT=century gothic]Heh..yeah....and cool colored stars by our names....I liked those....[/FONT] [/B][/QUOTE] I wouldn't mind having stars by my name, only if the rest of the board stayed the same (forums, threads, posts , colours, *keeps going on listing everything about otaku*)
Justin Posted December 4, 2001 Posted December 4, 2001 Ahoy! I come in to check up and find, Hbomb has posted. And Shinji, also, has posted. Amazing what a few days without me can do... -Justin
Kuja Posted December 4, 2001 Posted December 4, 2001 [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]dont forget maximus posted too lol... THAT i have never seen lol[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Guest Zeh Posted December 4, 2001 Posted December 4, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i] [B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]dont forget maximus posted too lol... THAT i have never seen lol[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] Where? it's a miracle!
Recommended Posts