Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Hbomb [/i]
[B]I like the new Ask Otaku.

Oh, and whatever happened to that Hbomb guy? ;)

-H [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson][size=1]Heh, welcome back. :)

Yeah, this place is always changing. But Adam and I are doing our best to bring a bit of retro-otaku back to the masses this Christmas ;)[/color][/size]
Posted
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]last time i checked... he had shrivled up into a tiny ball and left us for dead ;)
and yes it has changed... the age of mods from when i joined is about 5 years older on average...[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Posted
Yeah the new Ask Otaku is pretty interesting.As for Hbomb you left for a real long time and sometime comebacks to see how things are going.Great to see you again.:)
Posted
[SIZE=1]Welcome back HBomb! 'Twas peaceful without you ;)

Did you get bored... I did, but I came back with avengence to keep my title as... me! :p[/SIZE]
Posted
OB kinda looks the same compared to when I left, but it's always the same place I guess.
Where did everyone (from the older Otaku Boards) go? The only people I recognize are the Admins, Mods, and a small group of others >.
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
hey dude, sorry 4 that crap I put u through with slating u n posting your pic n stuff in the past. u come back to stay or u just browsing?

Retro otaku? as in completely unstable, and ways around the system so we can have pic sigs??? woohoo!!!!!!!!!! (Im fully aware this wont happen)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i]
[B]hey dude, sorry 4 that crap I put u through with slating u n posting your pic n stuff in the past. u come back to stay or u just browsing?

Retro otaku? as in completely unstable, and ways around the system so we can have pic sigs??? woohoo!!!!!!!!!! (Im fully aware this wont happen) [/B][/QUOTE]

Talking to me? ::thinks he's wrong::
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Bubble Boy [/i]
[B]

Talking to me? ::thinks he's wrong:: [/B][/QUOTE]

hey dude, nah talkin to Hbomb.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Hbomb [/i]
[B]I like the new Ask Otaku.

Oh, and whatever happened to that Hbomb guy? ;)

-H [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]I heard he was abducted by aliens or something... Hey, welcome back![/FONT]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i]
[B]Retro otaku? as in completely unstable, and ways around the system so we can have pic sigs??? woohoo!!!!!!!!!! [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]Heh..yeah....and cool colored stars by our names....I liked those....[/FONT]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B][FONT=century gothic]Heh..yeah....and cool colored stars by our names....I liked those....[/FONT] [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]I wasn't such a big fan of those... probably because I was a "newbie" until we went into 2.0[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B][FONT=century gothic]Heh..yeah....and cool colored stars by our names....I liked those....[/FONT] [/B][/QUOTE]

I didn't like those.... I always had the same... all through v.2 i was always a mod...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Hbomb [/i]
[B]
Oh, and whatever happened to that Hbomb guy? ;)

-H [/B][/QUOTE]

I raped him on several non-consecutive occasions...Why, who's asking?

- Shinji -
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shinji v2.0 [/i]
[B]

I raped him on several non-consecutive occasions...Why, who's asking?

- Shinji - [/B][/QUOTE]

LOL that was funny. I definetly needed a good laugh.
Posted
Hey H, remember me? I used to be VEGGETO on the first boards, that's the last time i saw you i think. well, welcome back, i was wondering where you were, lol, maybe you can give us a hint?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i]
[B]
Retro otaku? as in completely unstable, and ways around the system so we can have pic sigs??? woohoo!!!!!!!!!! (Im fully aware this wont happen) [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=orangered][size=1]I wasn't referring to the boards. :)[/color][/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B][FONT=century gothic]Heh..yeah....and cool colored stars by our names....I liked those....[/FONT] [/B][/QUOTE]

I wouldn't mind having stars by my name, only if the rest of the board stayed the same (forums, threads, posts , colours, *keeps going on listing everything about otaku*)
Posted
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]dont forget maximus posted too lol... THAT i have never seen lol[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]dont forget maximus posted too lol... THAT i have never seen lol[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

Where? it's a miracle!
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...