Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Guest kuroinuyoukai
Posted
[quote name='Lightwing']Look i am tried of life and everything...so someone kill me.[/quote]

I refuse to kill you!! Let me know if I can do anything for you. :(

I will not kill you because you have your whole life ahead. I fight with depression every day. I don't have a boyfriend either. I have very few friends and no love life.I have just decided recently that i am going to pull myself out of my dark hole and make my life better. I'll help you out of your hole too if you want some help. Remember God loves you and he will help you through anything.
Posted
[quote name='kuroinuyoukai']I refuse to kill you!! Let me know if I can do anything for you. :([/quote]
why do u refuse. why? i have no love no gf no nothing. kill me someone!
Posted
[quote name='Lightwing']Look i am tried of life and everything...so someone kill me.[/quote]
[size=1]I'm sure that you're finding it so difficult being 15 and all, but seriously.... WTF? Get over it. So, you don't have a girlfriend... boo-hoo. Pick yourself up and maybe someone will want you. You're [i]only[/i] 15. It's not like you're 40 and never been kissed, lol. People don't want to have to support some self-sorry whiner. So, if you really want a girlfriend, stop moping and being a loser. That will never get you a girlfriend.

And as for "so someone kill me", geez mate, just shut up. We [b]can't[/b] kill you, and we [b]won't[/b] kill you. That's pathetic.

Stand up and be counted, damnit. And if you're depressed, talk to someone IN REAL LIFE who is actually licensed and trained to help.[/size]
Posted
[quote name='Lightwing']why do u refuse. why? i have no love no gf no nothing. kill me someone![/quote]

Come on, Lightwing! I thought I had saved you from suicide! How come you think you have no love?

[SIZE=4]I LOVE YOU AND WANT TO BE YOUR FRIEND!!![/SIZE]
Posted
[color=darkslategray][size=1]Yeah. You come on a message board and start saying "Kill me." Why not to go people that are tangible and you're tangible to them, and ask that question if you're so desparate? Eh? EH?!

Don't get down on yourself. I'm younger than you, life isn't a peach cobbler wrapped in loveliness. I've had to deal with a mother ODing and dying, several killed friends, etc etc. But everything in life has a way of working out. Go with the flow.

[i][b][u]Duke.[/i][/b][/u][/color][/size]
Posted
[quote name='Baron Samedi][size=1].. and we [b]won't[/b'] kill you.[/size][/quote]

[color=crimson]We won't? Er, we won't.

Anyway, yeah. Chin up or else Baron will fly to your house and beat you with a broom.

[i]Yikes[/i].[/color]
Posted
I don't think I could kill you, if you are going through rough times I will listen and help you though, please don't wish your own death. We love you even if in my case haven't seen you around before, so please just chill. We all go through bad times so please reconsider life, I mean there is always someone that cares.
Posted
A message board frequented by fans of anime is not the place to seek help for suicidal tendencies. It is best to seek professional mental health help in your area from people who are trained to deal with your individual issues.

Since this thread is not the quality we expect from our members I am going to lock this topic. If people feel they can help you they can PM you on their own. I wish you the best Lightwing and hope you get the help you need from professionals trained to deal with depression and suicidal thoughts.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...