OtakuBoards

OtakuBoards Survivor: Game On! <PG>

Sandy

[color=#333333]Mario listened intently to the girl speaking to him, Ling Xiaoyu.

"All those guys want to do is stand around! They're boring. I'm gonna talk to you instead!" she exclaimed.

"[i]Hoo[/i]hoo!" cheered Mario as he did a jump-spin with his fist in the air. "Sounds lik-a fun!"

The girl chuckled.

"Around where I live, there is always-a something going on. Wether it-a be a giant party, a baseball-a game or saving Princesses. It's always a load of fun-a! Would you lik-a me to show you some of the moves I use to fight?" said Mario with a smile.

The girl looked at him and nodded. "Of course! I'll show you [i]my[/i] techniques after!"

Mario told her about how if he had a feather or a flower he could fly and shoot fireballs. But for now he just demonstrated simple moves such as the ground-pound, punch and kick.

"Normally I-a just jump on my enemies heads-a. But sometimes it can get a bit more complicated and I bring in my-a pal, Yoshi, or my Super Sunshine Squirter 200X!" He finished. He had gotten pretty excited with all the talk about fighting and adventuring. "What about you-a?" he asked.[/color]

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[SIZE=1]Kuja, more often than not, preferred to sit by himself and admire his nails. However, the youth that had just entered with a green gem looked very interesting indeed...he had silver hair too! Kuja had never seen someone else with the same type of hair, so he just had to talk with him.

He got up and walked slowly over to the young boy, his silver tail swaying with his steps as he did so. [B]"Hello there, little boy...what's your name?" [/B] Riku looked up with a glare at the term 'little boy' and made a consciences point to ignore Kuja.

The older man simply pouted and sat himself next to Riku, legs crossed with a patient smile on his face.

[B]"I couldn't help but notice your glorious hair..."[/B] he started, reaching out a hand in a friendly manner to lift a lock of Riku's hair. His hand was quickly slapped away and Kuja yelped, cradling the injured hand in his lap.

[B]"I'm only trying to be friendly!"[/B] he hissed venomously. This boy obviously had no proper upbringing. How dare he slap a hand with skin as soft as Kuja's! It was an outrage!

Kuja huffed and stood up, walking away slowly to see if the boy would apologise. He didn't, and Kuja stood next to Yuna to sulk and, hopefully, be granted some attention.[/SIZE]

[size=1][b]"Look, I don't give a damn if we are on the same team. You are a 2D, yellow ball who eats pills for a living. I, however, am the greatest hedgehog in the universe. I don't want to talk to you, so just leave me alone, or, so help me, I will shoot you," [/b]said Shadow.

[b]"That's no way to talk to me," [/b]replied Pac-Man, [b]"I've been around since long before your time, Mr, even before your brother's time."

"Did you just mention my brother?" [/b]asked Shadow, increasingly infuriated, [b]"Because no-one talks to me about my brother, unless it is to tell me that he's been crushed by a blimp. And also, you may be older than me, but I am, to put it simply, a lot better than you. So go away, and try not to break a hip, grandpa. Oh wait, that's right, you don't have any hips."

[/b]Shadow turned away from the ball, and watched out of the corner of his eye as the ball rolled away. There were two girls standing near Shadow, one of them, Yuna, had threatened Shadow earlier, but the other one he hadn't seen yet.

[b]"Hey pretty ladies," [/b]he said, walking up to them, [b]"The name's Shadow. And you might be?"

"Lara Croft," [/b]said the newcomer, bending down to take Shadow's outstretched hand.

[b]"I see you've got a blue feather. So it looks like we're gonna be seeing a lot more of each other soon enough."

"And I look forward to it," [/b]replied Lara, [b]"By the way, nice gun."[/b] She gestured towards the weapon at Shadow's hip.

[b]"Thanks," [/b]he said, drawing the weapon and twirling it around his fingers a little, [b]"Custom made, just for me. Specially weighted, automatic reload, hair trigger, rapid-fire setting, additional laser-sight. I never go anywhere without this beauty."

"Very nice," [/b]replied Lara, and Yuna seemed impressed too.

[b]"Well, I'll see you ladies later," [/b]he said, walking away casually.

[b]"Wasn't he cute?" [/b]said Yuna, just before Shadow went out of earshot. A vein pulsed in the hedgehog's temple, but he suppressed his rage. He might need friends like them later in the game...
[/size]

[COLOR=#006aaf][SIZE=1]Near the entrance to the Second District of Traverse Town stood Sora and Donald, listening reluctantly to the scolding of their gummi block supplier. [b]"You broke it? Again?!"[/b] Cid shouted, glaring down at them. [b]"How many times do I have to tell you [i]not[/i] to--"[/b]

[b]"A-hyuk!"[/b] echoed Goofy's laughter from around the corner. Cid looked in the direction of the noise, to see the shadow of Sora's tall companion stretched across Gipetto's shop door.

[b]".. Oh boy. Here comes the another one."[/b]

[b]"Sora! A-hyuk, look what I found!"[/b] Goofy called, stumbling towards the three of them. [b]"It's a package for you."[/b] Sora raised an eyebrow as he took the package from Goofy's gloved hands.

[b]"What do you mean you 'found' it? Somebody give it to you, or was it lyin' on the ground or somethin'?"[/b] he asked, though he proceeded to open the envelope anyway. Out dropped a letter and a small green gem into his palm. He stared at the gem before reading the letter.

[b]"So what is it?"[/b] Cid asked, though he really didn't care.

Before he could answer, Sora had brushed the gem slightly and was gone in a second, leaving Goofy, Donald, and Cid to stare at the thin air left behind. Cid raised an eyebrow and scratched his head before turning to Donald and muttering, [b]"Uh.. Where'd he go, Donald?"[/b]

[b]"How should I know?"[/b] Donald squawked, tapping his foot like he always did.

[center]~~[/center]

[b]"Geez.. Where am I [i]now[/i]?!"[/b] Sora complained loudly, slumping against a wall that he had suddenly appeared in front of. He had lots of experience with leaving one place and reappering in another, but he thought that was over since he'd been riding the gummi ship with Donald and Goofy. He glanced around and noted some of the people around him.

[b]"Wait a minute.. This is for that weirdo contest!"[/b] he blurted out, making one angry looking hedgehog glare at him for a moment or two. [b]"And by the looks of things, I'd say I'm late.. as usual."[/b] Digging into his pocket, Sora pulled out the letter he had ignored and read it. It all made sense now, though he still felt kind of stupid for forgetting.

Returning his attention once again to the green gem, he sighed before thinking aloud, [b]"Well, might as well find if anyone else has one of these."[/b][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[color=#503f86]Krystal had been incredibly grateful to Lara for being someone with even the remotest sense of being sane and welcoming; while she didn't want to hold any unfounded prerequisites about the other contestants, it was hard not to when they all looked so alien.

[i]"But I do make a habit of being thrown into unexpected situations,"[/i] she thought to herself, watching everyone else mingle around her. Her conversations all seemed to have been cut short by other people arriving, which was beginning to grate a little. After all, she was intending to come through this with much greater recognition than she already had.

In a way (she told herself) she didn't feel like she needed to introduce herself to anyone, as much as it would have placated her slight feelings of insecurity; if people needed to speak to her, they would, and in the mean time she'd try and get the measure of people by listening to their conversations. It wouldn't be polite to use telepathy here.

Suddenly, a white flash appeared directly in front of her. She stepped back slightly, and she saw a familiar bulk resting on his hands and knees, looking incredibly sick. Overcoming her instant thoughts of shock, she walked forwards and rested a supportive hand on his shoulder.

"Heh, one of the greatest space pilots and the galaxy and you get motion sickness," she laughed, helping him to his feet.

Fox's expression was an amusing mix of surprise, relief and embarrassment. "I wasn't prepared for that."

Before Krystal had time to work out exactly what he wasn't prepared for, Mog flew over and gave his greetings. She watched Fox twirl the blue feather through his fingers and smiled.[/color]

[COLOR=SlateGray][SIZE=1]Riku glared silently at the...overly friendly man who had dared call him a little boy, then further crossed the line by trying to strike his hair. The demented drag queen had slunk away to sulk over by one of the gun-wielding women, a brunette who bared a slight resemblance to Kairi. But before his mind could wander further down that pathway, someone else entered the CPU. A very familiar someone, as it happened.

Riku grinned and rose, calling out immediately.

[B]"Oy, Sora!"[/B]

The young man looked around wildly before finally homing in on his childhood friend/arch-nemesis. His blue eyes widened briefly in an expression of pure shock, before his face split into a wide, goofy smile. Riku groaned mentally. After all that had happened, he was still the same Sora.

[B]"Riku, that you?"[/B] Sora yelled, rushing over.

[B]"The one and only,"[/B] he replied, leaning back against what felt like a wall. [B]"So, you actually did make it into Game On, eh?"[/B] he asked, with a slightly condescending grin.

[B]"Of course I did,"[/B] Sora replied, now beginning to sulk. So predictable. [B]"I always told you I would, didn't I? And now I have. And I'll beat you!"[/B]

[B]"You wish,"[/B] Riku laughed, running a hand through his hair. [B]"You could never beat me."[/B]

[B]"Beat you in Hollow Bastion, didn't I?"[/B] was the next question, accompanied by a smirk.

Riku scowled and looked away. [B]"A fluke."[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[size=1][color=orange]"You have blue feather too!" Krystal exclaimed with a grin. Fox blinked at her and then noticed a blue feather similar to his own on her head band. Fox grined and spun his blue feather in his fingers.

"At first I thought Falco had been snooping around in my mail." He joked and chuckled with his comrad. Krystal just shook her head with a smile. Fox placed the feather back in his pouch and looked around the large blue world he was now in. Flying through the air were big swirly circles and squares, it was by far the stargest place he had ever been to. He looked around at the other contestants and recognized Mario, Link, and Samus. They had been in the Super Smash Brothers games with each other and hadn't seen them sense the last reunion. Fox didn't really recognize any of the other players though.

"Hey!" Fox exclaimed with an annoyed look, suddenly realizing something, "Why didn't you wait for me when you got your package?" He asked, taping an impatient foot on the blue floor below. Waiting for a good answer.

"Well, I didn't know if you had been accepted or not." She replied modestly, "I would have felt bad if I had run off to tell you the good news and then find out you hadn't been accepted." She gave him and inocent look.

"Sure..." Fox said sarcastically as he started to walk around the blue domain. Wanting to talk to some of these strange looking aliens called "humans". Krystal just rolled her eyes at his boyish behavior and followed him to where Mario stood talking to a girl dressed in pink.[/size][/color]

[FONT=Palatino Linotype]Mitsurugi, after being interrupted in his greeting by Xiaoyu, walked over after finishing quickly, to Link.
"You have a sword as well, do you?" He looked at Link with a mysterious glance. "Tell me, what is your name?"
"Link of Hyrule." Link nodded, seeing as he was talking to someone of a similar position.
"Ah...my name is-"
"Mitsurugi. I heard your attempt to introduce yourself to the others."
"Perceptive hearing."
"Yes. Hylians are rather good at it." Link grinned a little, pulling at his ear as he did.
"Well, young Link, how well does your sword fair against others?" Mitsurugi directed the conversation into another direction.
"This sword," Link said, reaching behind him and clutching the Master Sword. "Is the best sword my country has to offer. It has a power that I cannot explain, and I am only the possessor out of necessity." A small grinding noice was heard, and in a flash, Link held the Master Sword in a defensive position.
"I see...very impressive. However, what do you think of my own?" Mitsurugi unsheathed his, and it shined in marvel.

Link was impressed, perhaps there was more to this than he thought. Even if the two warriors were on two different teams, there was still that connection between them that could not be broken. A sense of respect and comrodery. The knowledge of battle, and the experience in life it brought. However...

"It's quite unfortunate that we must face one another in this competition, I feel that I can agree with you most." Link said.
"I agree. 'Tis unfortunate." Mitsurugi bowed slightly. "But it is fate."[/FONT]

[SIZE=1]-----------

OOC: Link, who never talks, is actually talking quite a lot! :p Finished for now, I'll be back soon.[/SIZE]

[size=1]Crash was lying back in his hammock, enjoying a well-earned break now that Cortex and his cronies had disappeared, when Coco called out to him from their shack.

"Crash, you've got some mail!"

Crash grunted, and turned over in the hammock, before calling out "Yeah, alright, I'll check it later"

He promptly fell fast asleep.

Coco had put the package on the table in the middle of the kitchen, but she forgot about it, and so did Crash. It was a few days before she noticed it again, and Crash once again told her he'd read it later. He was lying on his hammock again, when Coco came out and slapped him in the face with the envelope.

"Crash, open this right now. It could be something important!"

Grumbling, he tore off the top of the yellow envelope, and tipped the contents into his lap. There was a letter, and something wrapped in a piece of blue cloth. Impatiently, he unwrapped the object. It was a blue feather. He grabbed it and waved it at Coco "Does this look important to you? I think not..."

[b]*Scchrrzzz*[/b]

Coco looked around. Where the hell had he gone?[/size]

Al this waiting around was making CJ antsy. He was never much of one to wait around in one place. Usually things just happened real quick for him, almost like his life was a series of cut-scenes. "What in da hell are you thinkin CJ?" he asked himself. "Hanging around with all these white folks and crazy little critter bia's making you go crazy." He decided it was time to start things up himself.

"YO." CJ called out, chuckling to himself before he called out to mog, "Kupizzle. Whats the plan G. We gonna bust this party wide open or what!?" CJ's boasterousness seemed to catch the attention of the whole party, thou most, acting like the badasses they were, or atleast thought they were, ignored him.

"Calm down Mr. Johnson," responded the tiny moggle. "We only have one more contestant to go." Just then a portal opened up at the far end of the CPU, signalling the arrival of the final member of the Survivor cast. But before even seeing it's entrance, CJ began to jump around, pumped to begin the competition. "Awwww Yeah. This shits bout to get Hot!"

CJ continued to pump himself up while making his way over to Link and Mitsurugi. As far, these were the only two CJ figured weren't spazzes, angry chicks with big guns, or ornery little creatures. "Alright, you bustas ready? Huh, you ready fo dis Mitsubishi?"

"That's Mitsurugi," replied the annoyed Samuri.

"Hey, it's all good dawg. Ain't no harm done. But it's time ta get it up sucka! Yo! Yo! Red Crew aint nothin ta **** wit!" CJ began to chant as he continued making his way through the crowd, trying to get the rest of the Red Swords behind him.

[FONT=Century Gothic]Mog the Moogle fluttered above the eighteen contestants, carrying a pink megaphone of his own size.

[SIZE=4]"KUPO!!"[/SIZE] he shouted into the megaphone to get attention. Seventeen heads and one ball turned up.

"Sorry about that, kupo. Now that all you eighteen survivors have arrived, I'd like to wish you kupoly welcome to the OtakuBoards Survivor: Game On!"

Most of the contestants burst into applaudes.

"Each of you received a kupo item with the teleporter that took you here. The same item was given to characters from the same game-genre. There are three types of them: six [COLOR=Green]green gems[/COLOR] for the RPG characters, six [COLOR=Red]red swords[/COLOR] for the charaters from action games, and six [COLOR=Blue]blue feathers[/COLOR] for platformer and adventure game characters."
[CENTER][img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24783&stc=1[/img][/CENTER]

"As some of you have guessed, kupo, you will be divided into three teams according to the items you hold. Here are the teams, kupo."[/FONT]

[SIZE=3][COLOR=Blue][FONT=Georgia]Adventurers of the Blue Feather[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24784&stc=1[/img]
[FONT=Century Gothic]Crash Bandicoot - Fox McCloud - Krystal - Lara Croft - PacMan - Shadow the Hedgehog[/FONT]

[SIZE=3][COLOR=Red][FONT=Verdana]Bravers of the Red Sword[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24785&stc=1[/IMG]
[FONT=Century Gothic]Ada Wong - Carl Johnson - Dante - Mitsurugi - Samus Aran - Ling Xiaoyu[/FONT]

[SIZE=3][COLOR=Green][FONT=Garamond]Legends of the Green Gem[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24786&stc=1[/img]
[FONT=Century Gothic]Kuja - Link - Mario Mario - Riku - Sora - Yuna

"Kupo, hope you enjoy your current team! Now, you're probably wondering where you will lodge during the game, kupo, because CPU will not be that place, kupo. Just to make it more interesting, you will have to figure it out in [B]the first challenge[/B], kupo!"

"The name of the game is... [SIZE=3][B]Scrabble Home Edition[/B][/SIZE]!"

"Here are the rules, kupo:"

[INDENT]1. This is a warm-up challenge, so nobody will go to the Team Council after this, kupo.
2. This challenge is also a fast one, kupo; the first team to solve their camping place will win.
3. The objective is to make a kupo word out of the string of letters given to each team. There is only one right answer to each puzzle.
4. The winning team will get to choose [B]one[/b] kupo luxury item (like a jacuzzi or a sports field etc.) to their home camp, kupo.
5. Further questions and out-of-character discussion are directed to the Mog House, kupo.[/INDENT]

"And here are the kupo clues:"

[COLOR=Blue]Adventurers: AADIILLNORSSTY and one space[/COLOR]
[COLOR=Red]Bravers: BEEILORRTTWY and one space[/COLOR]
[COLOR=Green]Legends: AAAACDHIIINPRRS and one space[/COLOR]

"You can begin solving the clues immediately, kupo. [I]Survivors ready? Game On![/I]"[/FONT]

[font=Verdana][size=2][color=navy]Yuna watched as Mog flew over the group, she was glad that the last group member had arrived so the game could get moving. It turned out that their assumptions had been correct, they were split up into by whatever item they recieved with their message.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080]Yuna turned to Lady Lara, extending a hand.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080][b]"Nice to meet you, Lady Lara. Good luck, I hope to verse you in the future." [/b]Yuna said.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080]Lara smiled in return, grasping the hand. [b]"Good luck, Lady Yuna. All the best, I too hope we will verse each other in the future." [/b][/color][/size][/font]
[b][font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080][/color][/size][/font][/b]
[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080]Yuna nodded and she turned, walking over to where the Green team was gathering along with the slip of paper that had a bunch of letters written on it.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080][quote][font=Century Gothic][color=#008000]Legends: AAAACDHIIINPRRS and one space[color=navy][/quote][/color][/color][/font][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=#008000][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2][color=navy]Yuna frowned upon the letter, they didn't look like anything at all. She slowly started to nut it out. [/color][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080][b][i]'Four A's, three I's, two R's, one C, D, H, N, P, S.' [/i][/b]She thought silently, and it was made of two words, since there was a space given.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080]Yuna had never heard of Scrabble, and because of this challenge, she didn't like it at all. The other members of the group were all talking amongst themselves, giving their ideas of what the mysterious word could be. Well a clue was that it was a place, but that wasn't much of a help since the category was so wide. Yuna chuckled to herself as she made out the word Spira with the letters.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080]Yuna sighed heavily, it was challenging because she wasn't good at unscrambling words unless it came in two syllables like 'key' and 'mon' (FFX-2 reference). She had no clue so she stepped forward to be more part of the group and listen what their input was as they bombarded words at each other.[/color][/size][/font]

[SIZE=1]Lara looked around her at what was now to be her team. Raising an astonished eyebrow she gave a low whistle. This probably had to be the strangest looking team in the history of teams...with the possible exception of the European Celebrity Golf team. Scanning over the group she made a mental note of each member:

One Angry Hedgehog
One Bright Yellow Ball
Two Anthro-Fox People
One...actually she didn't know what the hell the newcomer was,
And One Human (that was her)

[I]Its a good job I don't have fur allergies[/I] she mused, [I]I just hope they're good at what they do[/I]

With a last mental shake of her head Lara turned her attention to the task at hand and to the jumbled selection of letters that she had scribbled down during the moogles excited dialogue.

[SIZE=2][B][FONT=Book Antiqua][B]A A D I I L L N O R S S T Y[/B][/FONT] [/B][/SIZE]

Trying to make sense of what she was seeing Lara scowled and scratched her head in pensive thought. Apparently this was supposed to form two words, though the only clue they had was that it was supposedly where there camp was to be set up. Puzzles were usually her speciality, she'd solved more intricate problems in her time as a Tomb Raider than she cared to think about, and under much more dire conditions but it seemed that this little jumble would take a little bit of thought.

[I]Maybe its becuase its not covered in a thousand years of sand and dust... or maybe its just because I'm not running for my life from a giant boulder[/I]

Giving a huffed sigh Lara approached the rest of her team and gracefully lowered herself into a seated position on the floor. Looking up she gave a cheerful grin, masking her current frustration.

[B]"So, my illustrious yet slightly odd looking team...any ideas?"[/b]

[U][B]Several Hours Later...[/B][/U]

[B]"I have it!" [/B]

Lara Looked up from her position on the floor to see who had made the excited noise. The sight that greeted her almost made her burst out laughing. Shadow, the surly hedgehog was jumping up and down on the spot he stood, punching the air with his fist. Choosing instead to smirk at his antics Lara held out her hand to retrieve the piece of paper he was frantically waving in the air.

[B]"What exactly do you have Mr. Hedgehog?"[/B]

Hearing her amused tone, Shadow calmed down considerably, aware of his audience. Resuming his sullen, scowling position Shadow attempted to regain some of his compsure, though his cheeks were warmed with a certain red tinge.

[B]"Ahem. I have the stupid answer to this stupid puzzle okay." [/B] Shadow practically threw the paper he was holding at Lara, folding his arms across his chest firmly, [B]"Not that I care."[/B]

Rolling her eyes Lara inspected the hedgehogs answer and couldn't hold back a short laugh as she read what he had written. Shadow narrowed his eyes in a glare. [B]"What? Whats the matter lady, whats so funny?"[/B]

[B]"Soiltray Island?" [/B] Lara could hear the others chuckle as she read out the answer. Shadow turned even redder at the groups apparent amusement. He hastily tried to defend himself.

[B]"Yeah, that could be a place...it could!" [/B] Lara shook her head at him and handed back the paper.

[B]"Somehow I don't think so." [/B] Her tone was as kind as she could make it, while still holding back her laughter.

[B]"I know!"[/B] This time the excited voice came from the blue fox, Krystal. [B]"How about instead of soiltray it was 'solitary'. Solitary Island!"[/B]
It was as if the sun had suddenly peaked out from behind a thick bank of clouds and the group began to chatter excitedly. Lara grinned at Krystal.

[B]"Thats great! I'll bet that's it." [/B] Still grinning Lara wrote down the answer 'SOLITARY ISLAND' upon the answer slip Mog had given them. Shadow, his arms still folded firmly across his chest grumbled slightly in the corner.

[B]"Still my damn answer..."[/B]

[I]OOC: Well, thats my guess:[/I] [B]SOLITARY ISLAND[/B]
[/SIZE]

[color=Purple][font=Trebuchet MS][quote name='Mog's Clue][/font][/color][font=Century Gothic][color=Red]Bravers: BEEILLORRTTWY and one space[/color][/font][color=Purple'][font=Trebuchet MS][/quote] [b]"Umm ... what's Scrabble?" [/b]asked Xiaoyu, raising a hand coyly.

[b]"Dull-ass word game, yo."

"Each letter is worth points ... maybe that has something to do with it?" [/b]offered Ada.

[b]"This isn't fair!" [/b]Xiaoyu wailed. [b]"The adventure team's going to win, they do these puzzles all the time!"

"Maybe if I hit it with my sword, it'll open up a gateway or something...?" [/b]suggested Dante, staring dubiously at the slip of card with the letters on it.

[b]"That may be less stupid than it sounds," [/b]mused Ada. [b]"If it's an anagram, cutting out the letters so we can move them around could help."

"Maybe if we take out all the double letters...?" [/b]Xiaoyu offered. [b]"I did a puzzle in a magazine where you had to do that."[/b]
[/font][/color]

"Hey, no sweet, I used to do the jumble with ma moms ere day," anounced CJ, trying to take charge. "Lemme take a look."

CJ stared over the letters for a few minutes as the rest of his team continued to make suggestions.

"Man, those RPGers are gonna win. They always do crappy puzzles in there games," cried Xiaoyu.

"Not today baby," interupted CJ, looking up from the letters. "Cause I got dis ish." Opting not to walk all the way over to Mog, CJ called out his answer. "Ey Yo! Kuppizzle fo Shizzle! I got dis peice! Is it "Liberty Tower?"

"There are two L's dumb ass," interupted Ada, looking annoyed with CJ's bousterous attitude.

"Ah shit, you right. Aite, is it LLiberty Tower?" he called out, hoping there had been a typo. "Or something tower? or something with little? Cause ders a little in dis ish!" CJ continued to yell out words he could make out of the jumble, but nothing exact.

[SIZE=1]Kuja sighed and stared at his perfectly manicured hands absently as the team mumbled to themselves as the clue was given out. All three teams seemed to huddle in separate parts of the CPU as they looked over their letters.

Kuja decided that his teammates clearly didn't seem to like his outrageous appearance very much, and sulkily sat down on the edge of the group and drew the letters in the dust on the floor.

He sat and puzzled over them for a very long time and, to the team's dismay, gradually the others teams shouted out their destinations. Everyone's heart seemed to drop to the floor as CJ announced they had discovered their camp's location. The Legends had lost, but they still had to discover where they were going.

It was after what seemed like and eternity that Kuja spoke up.

[B]"Um, I think I may have found something,"[/B] he smiled hopefully as everyone turned to look at him. The boy from before scowled and rolled his eyes as Kuja stood, gesturing to the feminine scrawl on the floor.

[B]"Airship."[/B] he stated firmly, [B]"They're rather popular where I come from, now I think about it."[/B]

Everyone?s faces lit up and Kuja was happy to receive congratulations from the team. It seemed he would be useful after all.

After a suitably shorter amount of time the girl named Yuna's head shot up, she beamed at her team and announced, [B]"Arcadian!"[/B]

Kuja blinked and repeated what their final destination would be [B]"Arcadian Airship? Sounds all right to me. Suitably...Legendary, ne?" [/B] he giggled softly and was met by amused nods.

[B]"Alright then, I guess we should tell our furry host?"[/B]

Yuna and Kuja crossed to where Mog was and told him their guess, Arcadian Airship, and waited for his reply.

[B]OOC- Sandy, there is no way in all of hell that I would have got that if you hadn't given me the best clue in the world.
As to why I chose Sakura's character to give the final piece of the puzzle--we were both slaving over homemade Scrabble tiles in an attempt to get this one. She deserves it. x.o

(Damn, I have a headache now)[/B][/SIZE]

[font=Verdana][size=2][color=black][b]OOC: [/b]Wow, that was way hard!!! I [i]never[/i] would have guessed. Thanks for the clue though Sandy, very muchly appreciated. *Throws away home-made Scrabble tiles* *Hugs Anagram Generator*[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2][color=navy][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2][color=navy]Yuna sighed heavily as the Blue team, followed by the Red team got their answers and told Mog, she held her breath to see whether they were right. Mog nodded to both teams and they cheered loudly.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080]She frowned, they had come last and wouldn't recieve the prize, but they still had to solve the jumble of words to discover where it was they would be staying for the duration of the game, or at least while they remained in their current teams.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080]She started to think it over, she had heard the answers of the other two teams; Solitary Island, and Liberty Tower. From that she suspected that the second word should be the word of a place. She tried to create a word, but she always came up short, with a word missing one or two letters. Yuna played with her long, bound braid, she gnawed her lip as she became more frustrated by the second, since she could hear the other teams congratulating each other for solving the puzzle.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080]Yuna turned to Kuja as he exclaimed that he had discovered something. The others in the group kind of just stared over, Yuna shook her head and stood beside him, looking down at the feminine scrawl in the dust.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080][b]"Airship." [/b]he said.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080]Yuna grinned and nodded, she wrote the remaining letters again as everyone else cheered, they crossed out the used letters from Airship and continued to find the second word.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080]Soon Yuna's head shot up. [b]"Arcadian!"[/b][/color][/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080][b]"Arcadian Airship." [/b]everyone tried out the two words and nodded.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080]Yuna walked over with Kuja to where Mog was.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080][b]"Do you have your answer, kupo?" [/b]he asked.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080][b]"Yes, our guess is Arcadian Airship." [/b]Yuna said, praying it was the correct answer.[/color][/size][/font]

[FONT=Century Gothic][B]**Mog frowns upon all this kupo out-of-character discussion and points to the Mog House**[/B]

Mog felt proud that he had gathered such an intelligent bunch of contestants, for the answers to the riddles came like a Shoopuf stung by a Bite Bug.

"Very good, kupo, very good!"

"[COLOR=Blue]Adventurers[/COLOR], you were the fastest one to solve your puzzle, kupo. The answer really was [B]Solitary Island[/B], located in the middle of the Sea of Stereotypes, and that's were you are headed now, kupo."
[CENTER][IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24798&stc=1[/IMG][/CENTER]

"[COLOR=Red]Bravers[/COLOR], you came closely to the second place, kupo. Your new abode will be a penthouse in the [B]Liberty Tower[/B], a famous skyscraper in Liberty City. Kupo, well done!"
[CENTER][IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24799&stc=1[/IMG][/CENTER]

"[COLOR=Green]Legends[/COLOR], you failed to increase your speed stat, but you still managed to get the right answer, kupo. You will be staying at the [B]Arcadian Airship[/B], plying the Skies of Arcadia."
[CENTER][IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24800&stc=1[/IMG][/CENTER]

"Now, as a [B]reward for winning[/B], Adventurers can choose [I]any[/I] kupo [B]luxury item[/B] for their island, but only [I]one[/I]. I suggest the team would negotiate on what they want, kupo, because it can be something that will benefit them in the future challenges."

"Take your time to decide, Adventurers, but be aware that the [B]next challenge [/B] - one after which two contestants will leave the game for good - [B]will begin in just few days[/B], kupo!"

"Now each team will get a [B]teleporter[/B] that will take you to your new homes, kupo. The teleporters will also bring you back here when the time comes. But now go and get comfy in your new camping places for the next few months, kupo!"

"Kupo, and remember to keep the [B]Game On[/B]!"[/FONT]

[font=Verdana][size=2][color=navy]Yuna and Kuja were pleased that they had finally solved the puzzle. Mog finally revealed where their homes would be, describing each. Yuna stared at their airship that would be their new home, she was excited to get there.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080]Since Yuna and Kuja were closest to Mog at the time, they got the teleporter. Yuna held it in her hands and returned to the rest of the group.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080][b]"Let's go home." [/b]Yuna smiled. [/color][/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080]She held the Green orb they had recieved by the base and stretched out her arms, the others put a hand on it. When the last hand came in contact with it, it glowed from within, making the orb glow a deeper green than the colour it was. The group of six disappeared in a flash of green light.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080]They reappeared in a large hall area, they were within their new home, the Arcadian Airship. Everyone took their hands away from the orb and looked around the area. Yuna held the orb and grinned.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080][b]"How about we all go explore our new home, go find your rooms, then we'll meet back here?" [/b]Yuna said cheerfully.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080]The others agreed and split up, off to explore the large airship. Yuna knew straight where she was heading. She tucked the orb under her arm and ran through the halls, all the way straight up until she came to a automatic sliding door. She pressed the button on the wall and there was a hiss as the door allowed her entrance.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080]Yuna walked through the threshold, she was in the cockpit area where the ship could be piloted. She sighed happily, it reminded her of back home, safe in the Celcius with Rikku, Paine, Brother, Buddy, Shinra and Barkeep. She saw there was a strange pedestal thing with a metal wire basket that went down into the pedestal. She cocked her head to the side. Yuna's face lit up, and she carefully put the orb in the basket part, ready to catch it if it broke or something. Nothing happened, it fit perfectly. Good now there was a place to keep it, and they could take it from there when they needed to return to the CPU.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080]Yuna looked out the large windows, it stretched across half of the cockpit, allowing her a 180 degree view. She put a hand against the glass and peered at the surroundings below.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080][b][i]'So this is the world of Arcadia.' [/i][/b]she thought silently.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080]Yuna saw the piloting controls and took a seat behind the panel, lounging comfortably. She chuckled, no wonder Brother liked being pilot so much, it seemed fun just sitting in the chair. [/color][/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080]Yuna ran her hand over the control panel, it was steel with wood parts. The steering wheel was a U shape, with cushioning so it was easier to hold. There was pedals at her feet to for accelerator and break. There was also a clutch and a gear stick so they could go faster. There were screens that monitored everything, and meters and buttons and switches and dials. [/color][/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080]Beside the area full of piloting things, was the other half of the panel, occupied by a keyboard and a thin, flat screen monitor. She hit the 'ON' button at the top of the keyboard and the screen lit up. She started explore, it was a database about the ship, she read the manual part of it, about how to pilot the ship, then she browsed through more files. And then she noticed that it had access to the internet.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080][b]"I guess I'll be spending most of my time here then..." [/b]Yuna giggled, leaning back as she hit the 'OFF' button on the keyboard.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080]Her mind drifted back home, she missed Besaid, the warmth of the sand, and the warmth of friendship that existed in the small community. Yuna shook it off, she was in a different place, with different people, these people were her new team mates and she would have to get to know them and co-operate with them if they were to win challenges.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080]Yuna got out of her seat and looked around the cokpit more, it was huge. After exploring, she went back to the main part of the ship. The others had found the rooms and had all picked out where they would be staying. Yuna chose the room that was between Kuja and Mario.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080]Yuna explored the rest of the Airship, she bumped into Kuja a few times on her travels, just talking for a while before continuing on their way. She found the recreational rooms, the kitchen, dining room, toilets, etc.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080]Soon enough she had been all over the airship and returned to the cockpit. She stood at where the orb was, resting her palms on it's cool surface as she stared out at the sky of Arcadia. Yuna vowed that she would try harder on the next challenge, she was determined to do better.[/color][/size][/font]

[b][size=1]"Yes! One-nil-nil to the Blues!" [/size][/b][size=1]shouted Shadow, taking a moment to mock the members of the other teams as they trudged out. Shadow greedily grabbed the Blue cube that they were offered and held it out. The other members of the Blue Team placed their hands on it, and they were all transported in a flash to a sandy beach.

[b]"I still don't believe you stole that answer from me, Croft," [/b]he said grouchily.

[b]"Are you still sore about that? We won, didn't we?" [/b]replied the furry creature who had been the last member of the team to arrive.

[b]"Exactly," [/b]said the Pac-Man, [b]"We've gotten off to a good start, we just have to keep it up for now."

"And also we have to decide what luxury item we should choose," [/b]said Lara, [b]"It should be something that we're all going to need while we're staying here. Anyone got any ideas?"

"I think we should take a weapon," [/b]said Shadow, [b]"Something we can use to hunt."

"Well, you would say that, wouldn't you?" [/b]replied Krystal, and Fox burst out laughing.

[b]"And to be fair, so would you, Fox," [/b]she said, seeing him laughing.

[b]"Come on, everyone," [/b]said Fox, composing himself, [b]"If we're going to win this competition, we need to work together. We need to become a team, even if some of us," [/b]he shot a glare at Shadow, [b]"Get the wrong idea about how we get along with other people."

"Screw you, Fox," [/b]replied Shadow, [b]"But I guess you're right. I wanna win this as much as the next guy, but to get as far as I can, we're going to have to be a team."

"Wow," [/b]said Lara, [b]"That's something new. Shadow agrees with something." [/b]Shadow glared at her, but didn't say anything.

[b]"So, what item should we choose?"[/b]
[/size]

[COLOR=Navy][FONT=Times New Roman]Mitsurugi was not exactly skilled at reading and writing the language of English yet, so when it cam to solving the riddle he was no help. Sure, he could speak the language just fine, but he would rather have been kicking someone's ass instead.

[COLOR=DarkGreen]" Ahh .. my head hurts moogle. I thank you Mr. Johnson for solving that riddle, you must truly be a genious " said Mitsurugi, who was being absolutely serious.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Black]" No problem dawg, it's all cool. I wouldn't call myself head smart, but I damn well know the streets. I's been to Liberty City before, part of a lil' thang me and my bruthas was kookin up."[/COLOR]

Mitsurugi smiled at Carl, not having a damn clue what he just said. Mitsurugi looked around at the rest of the team. There was who he assumed to be a [I]man[/I] in some kind of orange and red space suit, he had heard that this persons name was Samus. This Samus person had a very large gun where his/her hand should have been, and the thing that Mitsurugi hated most in the world were people who used unholy weapons such as guns. He would have to get used to it though, because there was another guy wearing a red coat who did use a sword, but also had two guns in his possession. Mitsurugi had heard that his name was Dante.

Mitsurugi was intrigued by the woman in the red dress, probably because she was the only grown women on the team. She also had a gun holstered next to her thigh, and Mitsurgi began to wonder if everyone on his team besides him used one. He then looked towards little Xiaoyu, who was bouncing up and down while she was standing still. She was the only one on the team besides Carl who was not showing a weapon in plain sight, and this led Mitsurugi to think about what she used.

One by one they started to enter the transporter that would take them to their new home, Liberty Towers. Carl had told Mitsurugi that he had been there before, and would be able to show the rest of the team the way around town. All of his teamates had already entered the teleporter, so Mitsurugi patiently took a few steps and said, " The war begins ", and then stepped inside.[/FONT][/COLOR]

Materializing inside their suite in Liberty Tower, Samus immediately set about scanning her new surroundings. There were bedrooms, a dining room and kitchen, lounge area -- all furnished quite handsomely. She could see herself being comfortable here.

"For being a game of survivor," Samus observed, "we seem to have a rather luxurious 'camp.'"

Dante was already lounging on a couch in front of the TV. "Hey, I'm not complaining," he said while channel surfing.

"We should not become overly comfortable," Mitsurugi spoke up. "The next challenge begins soon; we must prepare ourselves."

"Yea man," CJ agreed. "Next round, we gonna kick some blue-feathered ass!"

"Whatever," Dante said as he continued flipping channels.

Samus rolled her eyes at the man's cocky attitude. [i]Just so long as he can back it up,[/i] she thought to herself before speaking. "Well, I for one am going to go choose my living quarters." Leaving the rest of the team to decide their own course of action, she walked down the hallway adjoining the lounge. It was lined with doorways on both sides, each leading to a bedroom. Arbitrarily picking the third door on the left, she opened it and stepped inside.

The room was furnished no less nicely than the rest of the apartment, featuring a king sized bed, across from which was situated a smaller TV set on a table, a desk back in the corner, complete with a desktop PC, a walk in closet, and even a personal bathroom. [i]Nice,[/i] she thought, [i]but a bit excessive.[/i] She doubted she'd be spending all that much time in the room, and she certainly wouldn't have any use for the king size bed. The men in the group would have another thing coming if they thought otherwise.

Personal Computer
Central Processing Unit: 4 GHz
Random Access Memory: 1024 MB
Hard Disk: 200 GB (197 GB free)
Scanning the PC in the corner out of curiosity, she sighed. It was horribly slow and obsolete, as she had suspected, and she didn't even want to know what kind of shoddy and outdated operating system it used. Turning away, she shrugged. Her power suit's computer system would suffice.

Stepping into the closet, she glanced about at the empty shelves and clothes hangers. For a moment she considered removing her power suit for the day or two they'd have before the next challenge, but then decided otherwise. Mitsurugi's comment about becoming overly comfortable returned to her mind and she agreed with it. This was a competition, after all, not a vacation.

Samus left the room nearly untouched -- she didn't exactly carry any baggage with her -- closing the door behind her and returning to the lounge to see what the rest of her team was doing.

[FONT=System][SIZE=2]CJ continued to look around the apartment. It seemed oddly familiar to him. "Ahhhh yeah, now I rememba. Dis was da Real World, Liberty City suite!" CJ called out, finally recongizing it. "Some dumb white bitch got shot walking 'round town."

Ada seemed offended by the statement, as they glared at the boisterous gangsta. Mitsurugi, not understanding what bitch meant, simple smiled back. That is, until he caught Dante's eyes.

"No Mitso buddy. Bitch is bad." He advised the samuri.

"Ooooo, I see," Mitsurugi responded before looking towards CJ with the same glare as Ada and Samus.

"What?! Lightin' up. Ya all is way to sensitive an shit." Carl responded, shrugging off their stares. "Bet it was dat mute ass busta been hangin round wit Catolina," he said to himself. CJ began to explore the group's new digs. The main common room was massive, and connected to the kitchen via a massive bar. Off from this room were a number of hallways, leading to bedrooms and games rooms. It was from one of these hallways that CJ heard a load creaking sound. Drawing an AK-47 assault rifle, seemingly from nowhere, he decided to investigate.

"Where the hell did you get that gun?" called out Dante, confused by the AK's sudden materialization.

"What?" CJ asked. "I had it on my the whole time. Just like this," he said as the AK disappear, replaced by a large rocket launcher, "or this," he said as it changed into a chainsaw, the motor humming loadly. Dante was obviously confused by this blatent disregard for the laws of physics, but let the subject go. CJ continued down the hallway, to come upon a large bedroom with a single massive bed. On it bounced the young and energetic Ling Xiaoyu. "Wha....whe...how....how da hell you get in hur?" CJ asked, confused as to how she had gotten here without the rest of the crew even noticing she had left.

"Hehe, I was so excited to see our new home, I ran right in as soon as that glowy thingy apeared." She said with a large smile. "I call this room!" CJ's cocked an eyebrow as the chainsaw he held in his hand disappeared.

"Aite den, Imma go find ma own spot. You enjoy yo big ass bed, just be ready when that lil fur ball calls us," he advised as he left the room and went to look for his bed room.[/SIZE][/FONT]

[font=Verdana][size=2][color=navy]Yuna left the cockpit again and entered the conference hall they had been teleported to. She looked around, only Kuja was present, seated in a cushioned chair at the table, there were exactly six chairs at the table, one for each of the members of the team.[/color][/size][/font]

[color=#000080][font=Verdana][size=2][b]"Hey Kuja, no one else around?" [/b]she asked.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000080][font=Verdana][size=2][b]"Ah, no. They're still exploring I think." [/b]Kuja replied, nodding.[/size][/font][/color]

[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080]Yuna noticed that there was a wire basket in the center of the table, exactly the same as the one situated in the cockpit. She reached out her hand and shook it slightly, it was just as solid as the other. Yuna guessed there were several around the airship placed in strategic places.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080][b]"I think they might take a while, do you want to check out the cockpit?" [/b]she asked him.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080][b]"Sure, nothing else to do here." [/b]Kuja shrugged, standing and following Yuna through the hallways.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080]Yuna entered the cockpit, taking the pilot seat. There were seats around the room for other people to sit, Kuja took the seat closest to Yuna, which was to the right, about 100 metres away.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080][b]"Do you know much about airships?" [/b]Yuna questioned.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080][b]"Yeah, there's a lot of them back in my world." [/b]he smiled softly, tucking his silver bangs behind his ear.[/color][/size][/font]

[b][font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080]"What world is that?" [/color][/size][/font][/b]

[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080][b]"Gaia, one of the planets in Final Fantasy IX, the other being Terra. What about you?"[/b][/color][/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080][b]"Final Fantasy, really? I'm in Final Fantasy X and X-2, our world is Spira. We have a few airships there, but we've got more Machina. Hey, do you think I should try this thing out?" [/b]Yuna waved at the controls in front of her.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080][b]"Why not? As long as you don't crash it." [/b]Kuja grinned.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080]Yuna laughed and flicked the switch that controlled the Autopilot, turning it onto manual. She grabbed the U shaped wheel and pressed her foot down onto the accelerator lightly, the ship moved faster and Yuna was soon doing aerial acrobatics, hopefully not injuring any of her team mates, but then she realised that the gravity setting inside the ship adjusted itself and held everything perfectly in place. The only ones who knew that something had changed were the two of them, because they could see out the window.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080][b]"Neat." [/b]Yuna beamed, turning the autopilot on again.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080][b]"You have good piloting skills." [/b]Kuja commented.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080][b]"Yeah, I spent over two years in an airship, Brother let me pilot quite a lot when he got lazy, and when I begged him." [/b]Yuna winked.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080][b]"Hmm...don't you think we should name this ship? We can't just keep calling it the 'ship' or 'Arcadian Airship'." [/b]Kuja rubbed his chin.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080][b]"I agree, I was thinking about that....I was thinking something along the lines of [i]Fahrenheit[/i]."[/b][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080][b]"[i]Fahrenheit[/i]? Where did you come up with that?" [/b][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080][b]"Well...the airship I travelled in for over two years was named [i]Celcius[/i], so I was thinking that the other common unit of temperature measurement is [i]Fahrenheit[/i]." [/b]Yuna explained.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080][b]"I see, I don't have a problem with it. And I don't think the others will really care what it's called." [/b]Kuja accepted.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080][b]"Great! I know christen this ship the [i]Fahrenheit[/i], property of the Legends of the Green Gem!" [/b]Yuna explained, pumping a fist in the air.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080]The two of them were satisfied with the conclusion they had reached for a name of their new home. They would tell the rest of the team later when they were to meet up again. [/color][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080]Kuja and Yuna joked together, sharing their experiences. It turned out Kuja hadn't been the perfect character in his world, being a villain and all. They talked about the differences between their worlds, though still in the realm of Final Fantasy.[/color][/size][/font]

[size=1][color=darkorange]Fox yawned as he drew stick figures of ships and planets in the warm sand. He liked the beach, in the Lylat system there weren't alot of planets with beaches and he had only been to one or two in his life.

"So, what item should we choose?" Lara asked the group who were all sitting in a circle, the blue transporting cube in the middle. Everyone started to stare at the clouds or ocean in thought as to what luxury item they should get. If it was Fox's desision he would want his Arwing, they had only been here for a few hours and he already missed the sensation of piloting through space.

"A big gun..." Shadow mumbled loud enough for everyone to hear him. Krystal managed to conseal her giggle and smiled to Lara, who smiled too.

"I don't think we need a weapon." Lara said to the team, "Most of us already have weapons that we brought along or we have strong skills and don't need weapons." She continued, pointing out her own guns and nodding to pack-man, who didn't carry a weapon, but could eat someones leg off if he wanted to.

Shadow grumbled something under his breath and they all continued to think again. Fox pulled his big metal boots off and turned them upside down, watching the sand dump out of them, "I wonder how the other teams are doing?" He thought to himself as he gave his boot a few extra wacks on the bottom. Then an idea came to his head. What if they could see the other teams? What if they could spy on them?

"Hey!" Fox exclaimed, jumping up, "What if we could spy on the other team with... I dunno, some kind of device!" His tail twitched in excitement.

"That could be of use." Krystal nodded and looked to the others to see if they agreed.

"But what would the device be?" Pac-man asked.

"A T.V.?" Shadow answered, "We would be able to see and hear them that way." He continued with a smug smile.

"No," Lara said, "A T.V. is too big, it needs to be something compact that we can carry around easily." Shadow glared at her and grumbled a few words under his breath.

"A mirror?" The newest team member who Fox heard Mog call "Crash" suggested.

"A mirror that lets us see and hear the other teams..." Lara repeated to herself, "Sounds good to me." She looked to everyone else, who all nodded in agreement except Shadow.

"Fine. Mirror it is." Shadow sighed with a nod, "A T.V. would have been better though..." [/size][/color]