OtakuBoards

OtakuBoards Survivor: Game On! <PG>

Sandy

[color=Purple][font=Trebuchet MS]Predictably, Xiaoyu quickly got bored of jumping on the bed and raced out into the common area. Seeing Dante lounging on the sofa watching TV, she put her hands on her hips and frowned at him.

[b]"How can you relax like that? Aren't you excited?"

"I'm saving my energy for the real deal," [/b]the demonslayer replied languidly, waving a hand dismissively and turning back to the TV.

[b]"Well, you're no fun," [/b]decided Xiaoyu. She explored the kitchen for a bit, finding the fridge well stocked with both food and beer - it seemed the people behind the game catered for the tastes of all participants.

[b]"You know we're not allowed out except by teleporter?" [/b]she enquired, re-entering the common room. [b]"Does that mean out of the apartment? Or out of the building?" [/b]Several blank faces met her question. Mog hadn't really been specific. [b]"Only ... I could do with letting off some steam." [/b]That met with some whispered comments like, [b]"no kidding.[/b]" She continued over them, [b]"so I was going to try the elevator to look for a gym or something ... otherwise I might start having to use one of you as a punchbag!"[/b]
[/font][/color]

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[Color=DarkBlue][Size=1]Ada scowled at Carl again as he walked off. At first, she had planned to apologize to him about the idiot comment earlier during the challenge, but his, for lack of better words, language, proved Ada right. She quickly left the room, leaving Mitsurugi and Dante alone.

She walked down the hall and almost ran into Samus. ?Excuse me.?

?Oh no excuse me. We?re both going different ways, but neither of us is paying attention.? Samus said, smiling. Her helmet was down, so Ada could see her face.

?Yeah, we haven?t been together twenty-four hours, and already I?m fuming at a team member.? Ada said, chuckling slightly.

?Let me guess, Carl?? Samus said, the sarcasm shining though.

?Wow, you really did pick up one or two things on your adventures.? Ada responded back, starting to laugh.

?Yeah. Well, I?m going to head back to the commons area, because it seems like he?s vacated it.? Samus said.

?Any good rooms down this way?? Ada asked, turning back to her.

?Just one more, I?m not sure how much you?ll like it.? Samus said walking away.

?Thanks, I?ll check it out.? Ada said, walking towards the open door.

Ada opened the door, and was surprised at the size of the bed. It looked a lot bigger than what she had a home, and she was happy. There was also a computer in the corner which looked usable, so Ada immediately decided to claim the room. She set her TMP on the bed, and stuck her handgun and ammo up in the closet that sat next to the computer. She sighed and booted up the computer.

She logged in under a new user, and waited as it began to whirr. ?At least it?s not broken.? Ada thought.

It finally was totally loaded, and Ada went to the internet link. She quickly typed in her e-mail site, and quickly typed her e-mail address in, hoping for mail. She smiled as about five e-mails from Wesker stood out. She opened the first one.

[I]Ada,

If you don?t at least uphold yourself on that stupid contest, you?re so gone.

Wesker[/I]

?Men.? Ada said aloud.

She quickly deleted all of his e-mail, and looked at the other stuff. Most of it was form the various ?characters? she had met in Raccoon City, telling her not to screw up. Sadly, Leon had not written her, so Ada closed the window huffily.

She shut down the computer, and sighed. Ada decided to get something to drink, so she headed for the commons room. [/size][/color]

[SIZE=1]After having settled on what the prize for their previous victory would be Lara had excused herself and gone to set herself up in one of the small huts that lined the beach of the island.

The flimsy wooden door creaked as she opened it and her booted feet thudded dully on the firm floorboards. The one-roomed hut was only slightly bigger than that of a touring caravan, though the ceiling was thankfully higher, negating the need to stoop while moving around its interior. A few simple amenities adorned the room, most notably a plain single bed with clean white sheets, a sort of bed-side table that looked like it also doubled as a dresser. A small, but unblemished mirror hung on the opposite wall to the bed and near it stood a long rack with thin wire coathangers swinging from its length.

Sitting with a slow movement onto the bed Lara ran her hand briefly over the soft sheets and smiled in greatful appreciation. Letting out a long sigh she reclined upon the bed, kicking off her boots and letting them clatter haphazardly onto the floor.

[I]At least it is clean[/I] Lara thought, [I]simple, but clean[/I]. It was more than likely that they would have to take part in a multitude of dangerous, dirty and no doubt strenuous challenges while they were here and Lara had no intention of returning to a waste filled camp-site where insects chewed holes in your socks. Adventurous she may be but she was still a Lady and a lady had to have principles. Lara glanced at her bag and smirked [I]Principles and some heavy artillery[/I].

Sitting up from her position on the bed Lara fanned herself lightly, light from the high afternoon sun glaring in through the small, strategically placed windows. Lara grabbed her bag and pulled out its contents, stowing each item away carefully before setting out the items she required.

[I]Well, if this is a jungle island I might as well look the part.[/I] Lara grinned as she held up her favourite shorts, green vest top and combat boots. [/SIZE]

[COLOR=#503F86]Krystal ran her hands over the sand next to her. It felt soft and warm. If the tide didn't have a habit of coming in (and if the sun was out at night) she'd happily sleep out here.

"What do you thnk the next challenges will be?" she asked no-one in particular.

A shrug made its way around the remaining group.

"So long as it's not another stupid word anagram game I don't care. I can get through anything that Mog throws at us."

Pac-Man rotated towards the black hedgehog. "Hey, less of the 'I'. It's no good you getting ahead of yourself if we're all on the same team."

Shadow flicked his hand derisively, wandering towards the shade of the palm trees further up the beach. "Whatever. It's still an individual contest, you know. If any of you start dragging me down, you'll hear about it."

Krystal looked out to sea. There didn't seem to be any indication of civilisation for miles. Just more islands, separated by cobalt waves drifting calmly inbetween them. She had a sudden urge to plunge into the water and swim out to them, but she had no idea what penalty could be incurred for leaving their base. For now, she contented herself with looking through the trees at the island in front of them.

The whole island was basically one gigantic ridge carpeted with trees, with some larger peaks running along its spine. [i]"The island at the centre must give a great view..."[/i] she mused.

The island itself was a lot like Dinosaur Planet. Krystal was sure she could even recognise some of the plants- small ferns, odd-looking mushrooms... although considering the wet, rather temperate climates of both places it was hardly surprising that similar vegetation was doing its best to try and get in your way with every step you took.

She looked over to the other huts along the beachline. She was reminded of a vague memory she had of her home planet, but she couldn't place anything more about it than that.

She pulled herself up and wandered over to the hut on the left of Lara's. It wasn't exactly luxury, but there was a certain charm to it. If she placed her staff in the sand outside and used its light shield ability, it should keep most of the insects away at night.

"Yeah," she smiled. "This'll do nicely."[/COLOR]

[color=darkred][size=1] Dante got up, moving over to the window and leaning out of it. The TV was boring, nothin' on at this time. He wondered if he could see his building out there....yes, he could. The neon sign flashed in the distance, reading [b][i][u]Devil May Cry[/i][/u][/b] with a picture of a man holding a gun.

[b]"Can't leave the buildin'...damn! I wanted to make sure nothin's happenin' to my baby."[/b] Dante groaned, forgetting how he had left his precious shop open and unlocked. If some stupid tourist or street thug stole something, Dante would have to kick someone's ass.[/color][/size][color=purple][size=1]

[b]"....otherwise I might start having to use one of you as a punchbag!"[/b][/color][/size][color=darkred][size=1] Those words were music to Dante's ears. Pulling himself away from the window seal, he stretched his fingers and backfliped over the couch, landing in front of Xiaoyu.

[b]"Punchin' bag, littl' lady? I'm not exactly a pushover, but we can go see if we can find a place to "let off some steam". I'll try not to gloat too badly when I win, okay?"[/b] Dante smirked, pulling Rebellion out from it's sheath on his back and lounging it across his shoulders.[/color][/size]

Mario swiftly walked down the halls of the airship, looking for a room to stay in. He didn't create much conversation with any of the members on his team and was disappointed that the eccentric Ling girl was not with him. He would just have to cope with these dull and boring creatures. Although he didn't take too fondly to Kuja or Link, who had come off a bit dark when he had first met them, and there was nothing Mario hated more than evil.

Mario had one bag rolling behind him that he held with his left hand. He finally stopped at one door and slowly opened it.

It was beautiful. The room, of course. It had a wooden floor and three circular windows for outside viewing. The bed was twin-sized (which seemed like a king-size to Mario) and he had his own bathroom (plus a small closet). Mario emptied his many pairs of overalls and red shirts into the drawers and closet, hanging 3 red hats, and a [url=http://img352.imageshack.us/img352/4499/raccoonmario7bv.jpg]racoon costume[/url] (complete with two ears and a tail).

Once he had settled down a bit, he ran up to the next floor and managed to find his way to the cockpit, where Yuna and Kuja talked excitedly about the ship.

[size=1][color=crimson]"I still reckon we should get some blue pills as our luxury item" Pac-Man said witha resounding no from the other team members.
"look, just because you're addicted to those things doesn't mean we all want to get hooked." Shadow snapped back.
"Oh yeah? What would you want, some golden rings I suppose?" Pac-Man retored. This was going to be a long, long journey.
Pac-Man took some time out to get familliar with his surroundings, for this was no maze. He was happy that wild coloured ghosts didn't seem to live on this solitary island, and the island itself, well, it would do for a home. Pac would have preferred a maze, though, and he made no secret about that.
"Alllright, I conceed the blue pill idea, but we need to come up with something fast." Pac-Man said to the other members of the blue feather tribe ans they sat down to ponder just what luxury item to bring.[/size][/color]

[size=1][color=darkorange]Fox cocked his head to the right as he watched Pac-man. The big yellow ball was standing near a pile a rocks and... talking... to the rocks? It was the oddest thing Fox had ever seen, and he had seen alot of odd things in his life time.

"Allright, I conceed the blue pill idea, but we need to come up with something fast." Fox heard him say to himself or the rocks. Pac-man then stood there and seemed to be thinking. Fox blinked, not really believing what was happening. It was either the heat or lack of blue pills that was causing Pac-man to go insane.

"Hey, Pac-man... Are you okay?" Fox asked him, taping him on the top of his body. The yellow ball turned around and just looked at Fox, his big pizza mouth slightly open, "C'mon, I'll take you to your hut." Fox said after moments of silent staring. He started to walk towards an empty hut, but had to go back and get the yellow ball because he was still just standing there. Fox sighed and rolled him into the hut, put him on the bed, and closed the wooden door.

"Maybe he'll snap out of it after a good nap." Fox chuckled to himself and then went to another empty hut that was next to Krystal's and under a big shady palm tree. It was small and comfortable, which was just fine with fox. The Great Fox was huge and even though he had lived on the ship for 10 years he still got lost every once and a while and he never really liked it being so big sense only 5 people and a robot lived on it.

Fox droped his boots near the door and took off his vest, belt, and the many shin guards and elboe pads he was wearing. He wiped sweat off of his forehead, realizing that having fur in this kind of heat wasn't going to be very fun. [/size][/color]

[FONT=Century Gothic]The three teams of contestants were doing whatever videogame characters do early in the morning when eah of their teleporters started to howl a high-pitched screech and flash a purple light.

[COLOR=Blue]In the Solitary Island, Lara Croft gathered her teammates to the teleporter: "Come on now, lads and lasses. It's Game On!"[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]In the Liberty Tower, Ling Xiaoyu was the first at the teleporter: "Yippee, it's showtime! Hurry up, people!"[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Green]In the Arcadian Airship, renamed the Fahrenheit, Riku and Sora were having a heated debate in the same cabin where the teleporter had been located, when it suddenly started making an intolerable noise.

"Sora, go fetch the others. We have been summoned..."
"Why don't you do it, Riku? You're always bossing me around!"
"Just go, will you?!"[/COLOR]

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Once all three teams had arrived to CPU, Mog the Moogle directed them to their seats, which looked like floating blue pillows.

"So, kupo, how has your new homes been? Satisfied, kupo?"

"Ya bet ya!" CJ smirked. "Nuttin' beats a decent TV!"

"The island is fantastic", Krystal sighed. "I feel so close to nature there..."

"Our airship is so great, I even had the inspiration to rename it!" Yuna told. "The Fahrenheit must be the fastest aircraft I've ever been on."

"Kupo, too bad you cannot go anywhere with it. Anyway, Adventurers of the Blue Feather, you won the first challenge, so it's time to claim your reward. What shall it be?"

"After a long pondering", Lara Croftstarted. "We have come to the conclusion of getting a mirror for spy... er, [I]observation[/I], if you catch my drift."

"Hold on a sec, that's totally not fair!" Shadow the Hedgehog protested.

"But that is their choice, kupo. You will find such a mirror from your island upon your return, kupo. But now, it is time for your [B]second challenge[/B], after which two out of you eighteen will be kupolessly deleted from the OtakuBoards Survivor: Game On!"

"The name of this kupo game is [SIZE=3][B]Lemmingsitters[/B][/SIZE]!"
[CENTER][IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24823&stc=1[/IMG][/CENTER]

"Here comes the rules, kupo."

[INDENT]1. All teams will be teleported to the [B]Lemmingbane Dungeon[/B], where each team will get a total of [B]100[/B] little suicidal creatures called Lemmings to guard, kupo.
2. The winner of this kupo challenge is the team who will have [B]the most Lemmings alive[/B] by the end of the contest. Because Lemmings do their everything to get killed, it will not be easy, kupo.
3. All teams will receive a [B]Lemmingcounter[/B] that looks like this: [b]<100>[/B] It will have to be included to all posts, kupo, the number decreasing as the number of Lemmings decrease.
4. [B]More instructions[/B] and answers to any questions can be found at the Mog House, kupo.[/INDENT]

"Are the rules clear, kupo? Get ready to teleport to the Lemmingbane Dungeon. You will find your protegés when you get there. [I]Survivors kupo?[/I] I mean, [I]ready?[/I] [B]Game on![/B]"[/FONT]

[SIZE=2][FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode]The red team found themselves instantly transported into the Lemmings Dungeon, a vast 2 dimensional world filled with traps and bottomless pits. Luckily, the lemmings themselves had not yet appeared, as the old Windows unit running the challenge had not yet loaded them.

"Aite," CJ said, "dis is just wurd. How in da hell did dat fur-ball put us in 2 mutha f***in D?" CJ exlaimed as he looked around hsi surroundings.

"Seriously," Dante responded. "It's so weird, like, I can't see over or around that wall, but I can totally tell what's on the other side. It's like some weird two dimensional sixth sense."

"Oh, that's just the player's view," Samus responded, being the only team member to ever be in 2D before. "Without it, playing 2D games would just be unfair and lame." The rest of the group just staired at he blankly, still uncomfortable about the loss of their third dimension. "Ah, you just a bunch of big babies. Hell, I only got depth like two years ago."

"Aite double D, lets jus get dis shit ova wit sos I can get ma third D back. And would you settle yo ass down Ling!" CJ called out, watching as Ling Xiaoyu jumped back and forth around her new two dimensional environment.

"What? This is how us fighters used to get around back in 2D times. They couldn't run yet, so to move quickly they just jumped really high and far," she responded, harkening back to her Street Fighting predecessors.

"Mmm, the young one speaks truely," argeed the groups resident samuri.

"Aite, well she betta knock it off befo' dem damn lemmings arri..." CJ's sentance was cut short by a resounding 'SPLAT' as the Lemming's had finally appeared, only one to materialize directly below Ling Xiaoyu's falling foot.

"Ah F&^%!" CJ cried as a large counter appeared in the air above their heads, only to drop from [B]<100>[/B] to [B]<99>[/B].[/FONT][/SIZE]

[font=Verdana][size=2][color=navy]Yuna, Kuja and Mario rushed to the conference hall, Riku stood there holding the green orb in his hands. Yuna frowned, she hadn't realised when the orb had left the cockpit. She shrugged and waited as Link entered the room. The group lay their hands on the orb and they were transported back to the CPU.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080]Mog told each of the teams their new mission and with that they were all teleported to the Lemmingbane Dungeon so they could start trying to protect the suicidal creatures.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080]Yuna and the others all landed in a dark dungeon area. She scratched her head and looked around along with the others. It was a hell hole, with traps, firey pits, drills, cliffs and a number of other things that would get anyone killed, let alone these Lemming creatures.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080][b]"Alright guys, try to keep as many of the little creatures alive as possible, even though there's all these hazards. Just do what you have to, ok?" [/b]Yuna held up the victory sign, winking.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080]The others nodded, and as soon as they did, an entrance opened nearby and a row of little creatures with green hair wobbled out, heading in a straight line. They realised what was happening and jumped in front of them, blocking the creatures off.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080]The creatures bumped against Yuna's leg, who stopped them from plummeting off a fall and turned in the other direction, toward the pit. She looked around at the rest of the team, they were protecting other small groups that had walked away from the rest of them. Yuna quickly turned back to the Lemmings she was protecting and panicked as they were about to walk off another ledge into a spiked pit. Yuna wouldn't be able to get in front of them in time, she pulled out her guns and aimed in front of them, she fired off a few shots, scaring the little creatures, they started to cry and scurried back toward her, this time climbing up a ledge they had passed.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080]Yuna swore and hurried after them, taking a look at the others for how they were doing, Kuja was rushing backwards and forwards, saying things, they saw his long silver hair brushing the ground and grabbed a hold, climbing over his head and tugging at his strands. Yuna chuckled. Riku was shooing them in different directions. Sora had Lemmings crawling over him so they could continue their journey. Link was frowning, he swung his sword down a few millimetres away from the head of the line's nose. They jumped and squealed before rushing in the other direction. Mario was jumping around, trying to keep the Lemmings in a huddle.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080]Yuna shook her head, she could tell it was going to be a long few days taking care of the suicidal Lemmings. Whoever created the game was warped.[/color][/size][/font]

[SIZE=1]Lara looked around the dungeon that the [COLOR=Blue][B]Adventurers[/B][/COLOR] now found themselves in. The dungeon was dark, with all manner of maniacle devices adorning the walls and floors, no doubt the help along these lemmings death-wish.

Out of instinct Lara pulled out her pistols and held them ready in advance of any dangers that might attack. Shaking her head Lara attempted to expell the feeling of uneasiness that permiated the air. The Single block colours and pixelated animation of this 2D world made her nauscious in a way she couldn't describe.

It seemed that the lemmings themselves had yet to make an appearance. Sweeping a cursory glance of the dungeon it became apparent as to why. A large [B]Start Game[/B] sign hung, suspended in mid air, flat and pixelated much like the rest of the environment around them. Turning towards the group Lara motioned towards the sign with a sweep of her pistol.

[B]"Alright, it seems we have a little bit of time before this game begins."[/B] The rest of the group nodded, all looking about as green as Lara felt. All, that is, except Pac-Man, who, now seemingly out of his blue pill crazed funk, was rolling around the 2D area laughing hysterically.

[B]"A maze! Its so beautiful, its amazing, its a-mazing ha ha!" [/B]

Lara frowned at the balls antics, his radical behavior could lose them the challenge, or possibly even get them killed. Far too focused upon the crazy Pac-Man Lara didn't notice that the [B]Start Game[/B] icon had vanished. Almost instantly a steady stream of blue, green-haird creatures came tumbling down the screen, marching steadily towards a multitude of deaths. Lara's eyes went wide. Blue creatures?

[B]"Ah you shall all be mine!" [/B] Looking wildly in the direction of Pac-Man Lara was shocked to see that rather than his usual yellow, the ball was now a flashing red. He was raching towards the line of lemmings, his mouth a gaping maw in anticipation of his fix.

[B]"Holy Sh**" [/B] Lara swore, as she and the rest of the team dove towards the ball. Piling onto of him, they were too slow to prevent the demise of two of the creatures who disappeared into the vast opening of his mouth. Rolling violently in an attempt to shake those who were weighing him down Pac-man roared his defiance.

[B]"Damn you ghosts, you don't even eat the blue pills!"[/B]

Losing her grip Lara was flung wide, squashing flat a group of lemmings who were trying to escape the chaotic scene. Grimacing, she pulled herself up from the sticky blue and green mass that had previously been a group of four lemmings. [I]Buggar[/I] Lara sighed. [/SIZE]

[size=1][color=darkorange]"Calm down Pac!" Fox yelled and then screamed as the yellow ball started to roll, flatening fox against the ground. Fox pulled his ray gun out of it's holister and started to repeatably wack Pac-man of the head with it. "Sorry Pac-man." Fox apologized and hit him over the head one last time, knocking the 2D oldtimer out.

Fox spotted a group of about 15 lemmings waddling over to a pit with fire blazing out of it. Fox jumped in front of them and pushed them away with his foot, but most of them went around, eager to reach their destination. Fox pointed his gun at the group and shot just in front of them, thinking they would stop or run away. The little creatures paused for a moment and then smiled at the gun. They began to waddle towards Fox.

"Stay back!" Fox yelled. He aimed his gun at the ground in front of the lemmings and shot, but one of lemmings happily jumped up in the line of fire and exploded into a blueish green jelly, "Ah!" Fox screamed, realizing how suicidal these things really were. Another lemming jumped up and clamped itself onto the front of the gun, so that if Fox shot again it would be decapitated. Fox shook his gun around in the air frantically, but the blue creature would not let go, and just smiled up at Fox with a hope that he would shoot his gun.

"Well, I guess this is one lemming that won't die..." He mumbled.

Fox pushed back the group of lemmings with his foot, but one managed to get around and leaped into the air towards the fire pit. Fox dove through the air towards the falling lemming and smiled, realizing that he would be able to catch him, "Gatch-" Fox was cut off as fire erupted from the pit and burned the lemming to ash. "Oh sh**!" Fox screamed as he flew towards the fire. Suddenly something ramed into Fox's side and he landed with a thud on the ground, he looked up and saw Shadow standing over him.

"You're lucky I just saved your furry ass, now let's go!" Shadow yelled and ran off towards another group of lemming who were jumping off a cliff as if it were a diving board. Fox sighed and watch as 3 lemming tumbled into the fire pit.

[b]<89>[/b][/size][/color]

[SIZE=1]Kuja squealed as the Lemmings grabbed a hold of his hair. For the last five minutes he'd been running around in circles, trying to shake the buggers off as they dribbled and chewed his gorgeous silver locks.

[B]"Kuja! They're attracted to your hair, stand still man!"[/B] Riku yelled from the edge of a lava pit, trying to kick Lemmings away to prevent them from hurling themselves into the fiery pit below.

[B]"Stand still while they chew my hair?! Sod that!"[/B]

By now, most of the lemmings who had died where due to Kuja throwing them off the edge of their platform. Or stamping on them. Repeatedly.

[B]"Kuja, please, you want to win, don't you?"[/B] Yuna begged as she fired off a couple of rounds, causing two nearby Lemmings to wet themselves as their lives flashed before them.

[B]"Well yes, but-ow!"[/B] the pretty young man yelped as a Lemming attached itself to his scalp, thick drool sliming up his left temple. The poor man looked as if he himself was ready to be flung into a pit of spiky-hurting-doom.

Meanwhile the rest of the team struggled on. Sora had, by now, been swamped down by Lemmings, most of them trying to climb over the boy to reach some other form of horrible death. The brunette managed to drag himself forward far enough to grab hold of the creatures while Riku formed a blockade, stamping his feet and aiming kicks at any unfortunate critter that tried to kill itself.

Mario was running around a little helplessly, the Lemmings seeming to have fun as the chubby plumber yelled insults at them in his mother tongue, the heat and exercise doing him no good in his thick overalls and large hat.

"Ita! Ita!" Kuja squealed as he skipped past Yuna, two Lemmings holding onto his distinctly feminine legs as he tried to escape.

[B]"It hurts! Gerroff-oof!"[/B] he promptly crashed into Riku, who nearly fell into the pit of spiky-hurting-doom, and in saving himself, threw Kuja to the floor, which in turn caused the older man to crush a Lemming.

Yuna meanwhile surveyed the damage. She brought a hand up to her head and sighed deeply. She was starting to understand the Lemmings attraction to violent death.[/SIZE]

[Color=DarkBlue]Ada snarled at the Lemmings that slowly were creeping up her slit in her dress. She whipped out her handgun and blew one off, blowing it up, and sending the counter down one. ?Aww crap.?

?Ada, try not to kill them!? Samus shouted at her as she kicked one off.

?I?m trying, but I swear, these little things are really starting to annoy me?almost as much as that blasted Birken girl.? Ada mumbled, kicking one back from a spike in the wall.

Ada seemed more than annoyed as a group of about twenty headed for the fire pit. She began a kicking spree in which most Lemmings flew straight for the spike pit not forty feet away. She cursed silently, and was about move that way, until Ling Xiayou showed up, and began to harmlessly kick them into a wall in which they landed, dazed. Ada flashed her signs up, and kicked the rest away, singing the kicking song while she did.

?Oh, I?m kicking Lemmings, to the girl over there, so that I can prove to everyone, I do rule in some case besides just showing up!?

Ada almost seemed sad when she kicked the last Lemming to Ling. ?Thanks for the help!? Ada shouted.

Ling Xiayou smiled and nodded. She then took a running start as five of the Lemmings tottered into the spike pit. Ada saw the counter go down five more and she chuckled. She then noticed the twenty starting to regain their senses and head for a perilously placed spike. The leader of the group immediately sprang for the spike, causing Ada to kick him into the fire pit.

A look of pure lust seemed to come over the Lemmings as they watched the one sail into the pit. They looked at Ada and she whined, ?This isn?t fair.?

After that, they swarmed her. Ada flinched as they began to fight over a place in front of her feet. She whipped out her gun and shot at them, but ended up shooting another one.

"I HATE THESE THINGS!" Ada screamed out, pulling at her hair. This was going to be a long two days.[/color]

[COLOR=#503F86]"This is ridiculous!" Krystal spluttered, flicking a lemming back towards the wall with the end of her staff and away from what she could only describe as 'flaming dungeon mashers'. "How have these things managed to survive this far anyway, let alone wander through the challange? Do they always rely on some benevolent sentient being to herd them out of certain death situations?"

"Who cares? Get on with it!" Shadow yelled, scooping up a group of the tiny creatures in his arms and placing them over in a corner, only to find five run straight back to where they were, one to crawl into his shoe and another two to jump down a grill to an untimely death.

Krystal pointed her staff towards a flaming grate a few feet behind where Crash was trying to set up an impromptu suicide self-help group and powered it up. Ice crystals fanned from the end and the fiery trap began to ebb. She let out a confident grin and stopped her staff's power... only to find four frozen lemmings staring back at her.

"Oh, you little bastards!"

Meanwhile, Pac-Man, having recovered from his brief state of inebriation, looked to be at a rather frustrated loss. His lack of limbs and innate ability to do nothing else but eat things left very little for him to do, aside from gulp up a few lemmings for safe keeping and spit them out a few seconds later to delay the near-unavoidable. Unfortunately, they seemed to revel in his bodily fluids and instead began charging around the room twice as fast as they had previously, finding new and exciting ways to decorate the dungeon with their blue bodies and green hair (as well as other colours from less savoury parts of their bodies).

Shadow picked the lemming out of his shoe- dead from asphyxiation.

"Everyone's a critic," he scowled.

Krystal narrowly missed tripping into a pit full of lethal metal spikes trying to usher some lemmings away from its edge. She could feel herself beginning to lose patience.[/COLOR]

[b]End of Post: <76>[/b]

[b][size=1]"We haven't got many left," [/size][/b][size=1]cried Shadow, pulling out his gun, ready to try anything to stop the little creatures from killing themselves, [b]"We've got to find a way of stopping them killing themselves so damn much!"

[/b]One of the lemmings ran towards Shadow and jumped onto his head, apparently trying to impale itself on his spines. It grabbed the spines, and Lara shouted over:

[b]"Shadow! Can that thing actually imaple itself on your spines?"

"No way! These things aren't actually sharp, they're just for show! They couldn't hurt anything!"

"We need to get as many as we can onto your head, Shadow. That way they will think they can kill themselves, but they can't."

"Are you kidding? I'm not letting any more of these little bastards climb on my head! One is enough!"

"Come on, Shadow, you have to!"

"Fine then! If it'll help us win!" [/b]Lara smiled and ushered a large group of lemmings, around thirty or so, over towards Shadow. They saw the black and red spikes and clambered on top of him, trying to stab themselves with his spines.

[b]"This really sucks!" [/b]exclaimed Shadow, stepping forward. He heard a squelch, and cringed. He looked underneath his foot, and saw a patch of goo that was probably a group of lemmings a few moments ago. He grimaced and wiped the goo away on the floor.

[b]"Oops," [/b]he said sheepishly...

[b]<73>[/b]
[/size]

[font=Verdana][size=2][color=navy]It didn't take long for Yuna to realise how suicidal they were, soon the little critters started running [i]for [/i]her bullets, trying to get shot. Two of them had successfully run into her bullets path. Yuna cursed and realised that using her guns wasn't a good idea, because that's exactly what they wanted, another method to die. She slid the guns back into their holsters and tried to think of another way.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080]Mario had jumped over a small group of lemmings, only to have them scurry to his landing point, being squashed by the plumber. Yuna sweatdropped, the creatures were dropping like flies.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080]Kuja was still shaking himself, flinging the creatures around and eventually into a hazard.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080]Sora had his keyblade, he was standing still and prodding the creatures if they got too far over. He couldn't move because some of the lemmings had decided to get under his yellow, clown like shoes and had killed themselves that way.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080]Riku had a flood of creatures approaching him, which he was kicking away, some were hoping he would kick hard enough to send them flying, he did so on two occassions.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080][b]"Umbrella!" [/b]Yuna called, Mog had said you could make the lemmings do things.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080]Small umbrellas appeared in their hands and they floated back to the ground with glee on their faces from the ride, only to go back to attacking Riku to see if they could go for another ride.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080]Yuna realised another way and pulled out her sphere grids from the pouch. She shifted through them to find the right one, and activated a path. Her gunner outfit changed into a dress, and her faithful dog, Kodago appeared by her side. And she stood, in a new costume, [url="http://img511.imageshack.us/my.php?image=yunatrainer0to.jpg"]Animal Trainer[/url]. Yuna sent Kodago to do some roundup duty trying not to hurt any of the little people with green hair.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2][color=#000080]Yuna rushed over to the edge of a lava pit and plucked three little lemmings from tottering over the edge, she set them back down in a thought-of safe spot, but they moved to the other side where a pit of spikes was waiting. She ran over and picked them up from that edge, holding them in her arms instead. They were squirming and making noises, trying to climb over her. Yuna dropped them off in a corner and got the first lemming of the group to stop in front of the ledge, that provided a sufficient blockage before they decided to climb over him and plummet to their deaths in a lava pit.[/color][/size][/font]

[FONT=Palatino Linotype]"Yuna, you'll have to be more gentle." Link said.
"I'm sorry. But this is so frustrating!" She sighed.
"I know. But you're trying, so that's something." Link nodded reassuringly.

Link, being the guy that he was, took off his hat and threw it on the ground at the Lemmings. Seeing as how they liked to chew on Kuja's hair, Link figured that his hat would be close enough. A few clamped on and began to play a little tug of war with it. The green pointed cap was enough to have at least ten or so grab on.

"You look really different with your hat off." Yuna remarked as she picked up a few Lemmings and carried them to the center of the dungeon. Link soon began to join her.
"You think?" He asked as one squirmed from his grip. "Why you little-!?"

"Link! Watch out!" Yuna yelled as Link almost stepped on a Lemming.

"Um...pancake!" He yelled and the little creature flattened. "Whoa! It worked!" Link said as lost his balance, falling onto the floor, squishing another. "Oh...sh...oot!"
He sat up and the Lemming print was on his green tunic. "Ugh."

"Pancake?! Where the hell did you get pancake from?!" Kuja asked.
"I have no idea!" Link yelled. "But it worked."
"Yeah, but you killed another!"
"No time for that!" Link ran over to the ledge near the lava pit and kicked another four more to the middle again. "Hey!" He pulled out the Master Sword and began swinging the hilt lightly like a croquet mallet, keeping the Lemmings away from the lava pit.

"Now he's playing a game!" Kuja scoffed.
"It's working, isn't it?" Yuna panicked as she rushed to save more.[/FONT]

[size=1]Crash was getting frustrated. He was getting [b]very[/b] frustrated. No matter what he did, these little lemmings [who did remind him so much of baby bandicoots] kept on discovering new and more shocking ways to die. And boy, were they desperate.

He could have sworn that he saw two lemmings pick up another one and throw it through a slit in the side of an incinerator. Mere seconds later, a shrill little yelp emitted from the grimy black inside.

As he saw the two lemmings grab another one to do the same trick with, Crash double-jumped over the top of Shadow's crowded head and plucked the confused little creature out of mid-air.

"Got you, you stupid bastard" he cackled, before scooping up the two 'lifters' on the ground.

"Hey Shadow mate, catch these!"

Shadow hurriedly holstered his gun, but only managed to catch two of the critters. The third twisted his body, bounced along the ground, and then fall into... a piranha infested swimming pool?

What was this, death-trap-city? It reminded Crash of the river levels with the snapping bone-piranha. And those horrid Venus fly-trap plants....

Unfortunately, no sooner had he thought of this, than a mound of earth pushed it's way up from the bricks on the floor, and a giant purple bulb appeared. Shaking clumps of earth from it's head, the plant lunged forward and snatch up a lemming from the ground. Crash spun and jumped at the Venus fly-trap, decimating it. Unfortunately he landed on two lemmings, but he'd saved some at least, right?

A piercing whistling grew as he tried to scoop some more lemmings away from a firepit. As he glanced up to the distant recesses of the ceiling, he could swear that a grand piano was hurtling from it's upper reaches. Crash slid across the ground, knocking a group of lemmings out of the way, mere seconds before the piano smashed into the ground.

Crash sat up and shook his head to clear the echo in his ears. That was a close thing.

[B][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]<66>[/COLOR][/B]
[/size]

[center][size=1]<[b][color=darkolivegreen]84[/color][/b]>[/size][/center]
[color=#333333]
Mario was jumping around the platform stopping Lemmings from jumping off the edge when he realized that he had been stepping on some. He slowly stopped and took off his shoes, setting them down in the middle of the area his team was in. He put his hat down there aswell.

This immediately attracted about 4 Lemmings and Mario walked away satisfied, rounding up others. But it wasn't very long before he heard a loud *[i]bang[/i]* followed by a *[i]splat[/i]*. He quickly glanced over his shoulder, hearing Lemmings chuckling with enthusiasm.

"Weeee! Heehee hah!" they laughed. Mario gasped.

They had taken his shoes and were [i]hammering[/i] eachother with them. He darted over, dodging any Lemmings he could and picked up his hat. There, inside of it, were two Lemmings trying to sufficate themselves! One had succeeded.

"Ai yai yai!" Mario said, slumping down onto the ground, covering his face with a hand. He took his shoes away from them and put them back on, along with his hat. Maybe that had been a bad idea...

He looked down, back at his shoes and yelped. There were two Lemmings trying to untie them to get a shoe back. He bent down and quickly tied the shoe they had finished untying. While he did this, the two lemmings went to the other shoe and started to untie [i]that[/i] one. He finished tying his shoe and realized he had to tie the other one. When he finished [i]that[/i] he had to tie the [i]other[/i] one again!

The Lemmings called some friends over to come help and Mario realized this was a good way to keep them busy. 5 or 6 Lemmings were untying his shoes after a minute had passed and the Lemmings were starting to get impatient...[/color]

[center][size=1]<[b][color=darkolivegreen]78[/color][/b]>[/size][/center]

Carl Johnson, Mitsurugi, and Dante jumped back and forth around a pack of thirty lemmings, herding them together. However, it didn't take long before Mitsurugi got sidetracked as he lept across a deep pit, using himself as a human bridge for a number of lemmings to cross.

"Wheew, good save Mitso!" CJ called out. But in watching the samuri's bold save, CJ and Dante nearly missed the large spiked block falling from the sky directly above the lemmings. "Aw crap! CJ, heads up!"

"Yeah, I gots it!" CJ yelled back as a Rocket Launcher appeared in his hands. Carl used the launcher to blow up the block into hundreds of smaller pieces. However, there were still a number of lemming crushing sized peices. "Aw shit! Dan Man! You dat big ass sowd o you's!" Dante quickly complied and used Rebellion as a make-shift roof above the lemmings, collecting most of the falling bits. A few that blew off in random directiong struck three of the lemmings Ada was kicking.

"Hey! Watch it!" Ada yelled back as the counter dropped to [COLOR=Red][B]<88>[/B][/COLOR], now angry at her own team.

"You! You watch yoself bitch!" Carl yelled back, equally as pissed.

Dante carefully tossed asside the rubble with a sigh and looked back towards CJ. "We need a more permanant solution to this," Dante stated, breaking the intense glare between Ada and Carl.

"Aite, yeah, I think I gots an idea!" Carl responded. After having his rocket launcher disappear, CJ punched into the air twise, before taking two steps forward, jumping three time, punching the air again, then moving one step backwards.

"What are you doing, the electric slide?" asked the puzzled Dante. He was answered with a massive Bull-Dozer falling from the sky, it's back tire crushing a small handful of the lemmings, causing the counter to drop to [COLOR=Red][B]<84>[/B][/COLOR]. "What the hell!?" Dante yelled.

"Yo man, aint you neva seen a cheat befo? Now, help me pile dese lil *&^#s inna dozer thing," CJ responded with a smile on his face and a Cheat Activated sign hanging above his head. Carl quickly hoped into the driver seat began scooping up as many lemmings as he could find.

[CENTER][COLOR=Green]<78>[/COLOR][/CENTER]

[COLOR=SlateGray][SIZE=1]Riku glared coldly at the numerous puff-balls that swarmed around his ankles. He started by simply kicking them aside from the various pits of doom, and peeled a few brave enough to try and slobber on his hair off, but quickly grew tired of them. One particularly bold Lemming managed to jump onto his head and started gnawing on his bangs. Swearing loudly, he pitched it into a lava pit.

"Riku!" Yuna cried, aghast. "We're supposed to be [I]saving[/I] them!"

Riku stared at her flatly before turning to a Lemming that was starting to crawl up his leg. He grinned cruelly and raised one hand.

"Then I shall give them their salvation...through darkness!"

The Dark Keyblade manifested in his hand and he quickly drove it through the Lemming, causing its brightly shimmering heart to appear briefly. The creature was quickly consumed by a gaseous blackness that swirled around briefly. Riku reached down and grabbed the new Heartless. His cold eyes met its glittering yellow ones. It was still small, and round, and squishy, but it was now jet black with two antennae and small talons on its forepaws.

"See? With this, we can save all the Lemmings!" he cried triumphantly, shortly before the Heartless-Lemming extended its neck several feet and opened a mouth twice as big as it was, eating another Lemming whole.

Riku paused and stared at it. It grinned, baring large white fangs, each as long as his pinky. He looked to all his teammates in stony silence before stuffing the heartless in his shirt collar, patting it gently on the head and proceeding to use the Dark Keyblade as a golf-club to bat the Lemmings away from the fire pit.

No one heard it, but he muttered softly under his breath the following:

"I shall call him Squishy and he shall be mine and he shall be my Squishy."[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=Green][CENTER]<75>[/CENTER][/COLOR]

[size=1][center][color=green]<75>[/color][/center]

[color=#006aaf]"Riku! When did you learn that?" Sora shouted while sweeping up a good six or seven lemmings from leaping to their deaths with his keyblade. He was still confused as to [i]why[/i] these tiny creatures were so intent upon killing themselves, but to each his own, he thought.

"A while ago," Riku grinned in reply, petting the new heartless while still using one hand to weild his Dark Keyblade to keep the lemmings from dropping into the pit.

"Lucky," Sora mumbled. Before he could whine much more, he saw Mario waddling toward him, his face covered in the small green things, and a bunch of them tying a not with his shoelaces. The short italian mumbled what sounded like a call for help, but Sora couldn't help unless he came closer, since a single step of his large shoes could result in killing twelve at once if they're fast enough.

"Careful! Don't--" he began, but stopped when Mario crashed into him. He was lucky the little guy was so.. well, little, otherwise he would've been knocked over backwards, crushing a lot more lemmings, and possibly sending him into the lava pit, too. Sora was torn between leaving the short guy on the ground covered in suicidal lemmings, or sacrificing a few points to get him back on his feet. He had to decide quickly, or risk even [i]more[/i] lost points.

"Gah.." he sighed in slight annoyance. "Stupid things." He had a very strong urge to just crush the remaining, giving them what they wanted (and deserved, in his opinion). However, he let his better judgement, and desire to win, prevent him from doing so.

Instead, he bent down, untied Mario's shoe laces and swiped off the lemmings on his face, accidentally killing two or three of them in the process, and helped him to his feet.

"Don't let them out number you like that," Sora sighed, reaching out his arm briefly to catch a few more green creatures as they tried jumping.. again.[/color]

[center][color=green]<69>[/color][/center][/size]

[SIZE=1]Lara grabbed a lone lemming by the scruff of its neck as it made its way obliviously towards certain doom. Letting out a startled yelp, the little creature kicked out its legs, thrashing in Lara's firm grip.

[B]"Cut it out you little monster," [/B] Growled Lara as she shook it fiercly. The lemming cave a small chirp at the shake, its eyes rolling around making an erratic rattling sound. Grabbing another lemming that was attempting to free her gun from where she had replaced it in its holster she knocked it together with its partner, momentarily stunning the pair.

[B]"We need some kind of container, a cage maybe!"[/B]

Shadow looked across from where he stood, litterally dripping with rampant lemmings.

[B]"Yeah great idea," [/B] The hedgehog replied sarcastically, [B]"but where on Mobius are you going to get a damn cage from huh?" [/B]
Lara bit her lip and stopped herself from hurling the creatures in her hands at the abrasive Shadow, the little buggars would probably have enjoyed the short flight. Stuffing one of the lemmings into the back-pack she wore Lara bounded over towards a large group of lemmings headed her way. Hoisting the remaining lemming in her grasp Lara flung it forwards, much in the style of a professional bowler, watching in satisfaction as the group of lemmings tumbled backwards in a tangled heap. Pushing the lemmings further backwards towards a wall lara yelled out to fox, who himself was warding off a particularly crazed pack.

[B]"Fox I need a hole in this wall, now!"[/b] Reaching back to unzip her bag Lara removed the lemming she had previously apprehended in order to reintroduce him back into the wild of the dungeon. Whipping him round Lara prepared to dump him with the rest of his troupe, only to grimace profanely as she discovered the large X's adoring the creatures eyes. The small creature had apparently suffocated within the confines of Lara's pack. Covering her eyes Lara let out a slow breath,[B] "For the love of Pete..."
[/B][/SIZE]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=Blue][B]<65>[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]