OtakuBoards

Nosferatu: Forsaken Rights

RicoTranzrig

[color=crimson][i]Orion takes the sword Fong brought out and slahes it in the air a few times[/i]

Orion: Thank you Fong *bows*

Fong: *bows*

[i]Espa and Lupos looked at Orion who was jus standin there[/i]

Espa: I need to have a private conversation with Fong...

Orion: Errr... Sorry...

[i]Orion stepped out into the night....[/i][/color]

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[I]Zack watches the shadows with his gun pointing at them[/I]

Zack:I don't know what you thought you saw or heard....but nothings their...

[I]Zack puts his pitol away and turns towards Siren...as he turns his back something slams into him sending him and it to the ground[/I]

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Fong, Lupos, and Espa go into the back room and shut the door.[/i]

Fong: I trust that Lupos explained the entire situation to you in excellent detail?

Espa: Well...:rolleyes:...yeah, yeah he did.

Lupos: You know much more than I do on what's going on Fong...

Fong: Perhaps I do...Espa, Lupos has been deciding ever since he brought you back to life, whether or not to embrace you has his kin.

Epsa: For that long? How come you never told me?

Lupos: It's a very hard decision on whether or not to give you immortality.

Fong: At a price...

Lupos: The hunger...

Espa: That I will not like...that and the other burdens of becoming a nightwalker.

Fong: Lupos, Espa isn't mine anymore, so it's your choice.

Lupos: I don't own her either...

Espa: So this decision rests solely on me?

Fong: Yes...

Espa: But why?

Lupos: You have a unique situation and a special aura that I have never seen before.

Fong: And you are well known by many other vampires.

Espa: I'm so...popular...

Lupos: That's the dileema I have...once I embrace you...you become my sole companion and you will finally understand all the evils and burdens we possess.

Fong: All vampires are not evil...but only misguided. I think you'll be a good teacher to my Nes.

Espa: I'm not sure yet...but don't worry about me, I'll eventually come to a decision.

Lupos: Okay...

[i]They all leave the room and go back to the front of the store.[/i]

Fong: Thank you for coming. Come again when Espa is ready...

Lupos: I will...

Espa: Goodbye Uncle!

[i]They go back inside their M5 and head home[/i]

Lupos: Espa...

Espa: What is it?

Lupos: *Flash* Oh...nevermind...

Espa: Um...okay...

[i]Lupos: oOo(The Seven Seals prophecy, could it be true?)oOo[/i]

Espa: Is something troubling you?

Lupos: I'll tell you later, my dear...

[/COLOR]

[size=1]As Lupos drives along, he concentraits on his deep thoughts. He didn't see the teenager come tearing out into the street until it was too late. The M5(BTW, what the HELL IS AN M5?!) rammed the kid, head-on. Lupos screeched to a halt, and looked in shock as the kid got up, brushed himself off, and stared directly at him. Jis eyes, those chilling eyes...penitrated deep into Lupos's mind. Those dark, black eyes. They seemed souless. The boy turned, and walked off...[/size]
------------
<<~~Is lost, and doesn't want to compromise things.

I guess Craig wants out, but if he comes back we'll team up again.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Matt walks into Craigs room to find five humans surrounding his bed. Glancing over the crowd, Matt finds Craig's blood staining the entire bed, with a large stake in his heart. Matt clenches his fists in a rage so hard they begin to bleed.

NPC1: Another one?!

NPC2: You said there would be only one!

NPC3: Just get him!

The first two men dressed in black and armed with stakes and weapons attempt to pin down Matt. Matt leaps over their heads (these are big rooms) and quickly slaughters the third man. Suddenly losing whatever curage they had, the other two are overcome with fear and run out the door. Matt glances at the window.

Matt: Sundown. I need breakfast.

The men run out the front door only to hear a shattering above them and glass from Craig's window to shower them. Regaining consentration, they look ahead to run, but find a character dressed in a black overcoat with eerily glowing eyes blocking their way.

NPC1: We're dead!

The second man jabs the stake in the first mans heart, quickly killing him. He takes the mans wallet and starts to run in fear.

Matt: Betrayal exists even amongst the humans. This must be why spells cannot work here.

Matt leaps on top of the running man and begins feasting on the still alive and screaming man. Leaving the bodies, Matt seeks Liam's mansion to hone his skills.

Matt: Craig......I will make the humans suffer for what they did.

An M5 is a high speed sedan from BMW...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[COLOR=darkblue][i]Espa and Lupos keep their eyes on the mysterious teenager as he runs away with unusual speed and stealth.[/i]

Espa: He feels lost...

Lupos: He survived the crash...*gets out of the car and takes a look at the huge dent on the hood*

Espa: Should we go looking for him?

Lupos: No...it's almost sunrise...I must get home...

Espa: You know who he was?

Lupos: I know little of him...embraced at 14, never becoming older...trapped in that hormone producing body...

Espa: Poor kid...so much emotions running rampant.

Lupos: Espeically when he's hungry...We can go looking for him tomorrow evening...

[i]They go back inside the car and head for home to sleep.[/i][/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i]
[B]
[COLOR=seagreen]*clears throat* Ahem...I am almost 16, and DeathKnight is 13, and he started it! And I'm not a "younger viewer." I read graphic novels.....BTW, Siren.....you stole the name Riska from that book, [u]In the Forest of the Night.[/u] Didn't you?[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

Ever read Battle Angel Alita : Fallen Angel?? Now thats a graphic novel. I read those.
--------------------------------

[i] Metal pulls up near Orion [/i]

Metal: Sorry i was late....

Orion: You were really late.....

Metal: Sorry

Orion: Meet my friend here. Fong

Metal: Hello Fong, so where are we driving to?

Orion: Some place. Ill say later...

[i] Orion hops in, Fong follows [/i]

Fong: Got room for one more??

Metal: Sure we do

[i] Metal punches the gas and they speed off [/i]

Aight. Ooohhhhh.....damn. Sorry, bro. I'll fix it......somehow!
----------------------------
[size=1]As Neil ran off, he started to feel something was wrong. He pulled out his watch, but it was crushed from the run-in with Lupos and Espa.

Neil: *thinking* Crap! It's got to be somewhere about 5:00 AM. Which means I need to hide..... But where? I can't go back home. They'll find me, no doubt. So what's the point? To go on? To live like this? This, this, beast? These urges to kill at random?

Neil ran into another abandoned warehouse, and hid beneith the window. He propped up his right leg. It was bleeding pretty bad. He took off his shirt, revealing numberious, long scars, and tied off the wound with his shirt. It still was bleeding, but not as bad.

Neil: *talking* *sigh* Why go on? I may not be able to deal with this anymore..... Maybe I should just go on a killing spree. They'll come, won't they? I'm sure they'll never forget what I did....

Neil holds his head, and leans back, as memories flooded into his mind.

{Note: Each time the 'camera' would move, it makes the white flash like in MGS, and makes that warping sound. Think of when ya go into the passage towards Otacon's lab, and all those soldiers are sliced and diced. That sound, and flash. K?}

[i]Neil walked forward, boldly into the house. He came apon a startled family of 6, eating their meal. Neil walked up swiftly to a boy around 8, and picked him up, as the two men at the table stood. Neil flung the boy out the window, and to his death...

The other men screamed in horror, and the father of the family dashed forward towards Neil as the mother and two girls fled from the house. Neil swifty side-stepped, and tore the father's intestines out with his dagger. The father fell to the floor, eyes blank and lifeless. He reached over and grabbed the 20 year old son with shocking speed, and whispered to him......

Neil: I warned you to stay out of here. I warned you what would happen. Now leave. I've fulfilled my promise.

With that, Neil flung the man out the back door, and the man hurried his mother and sisters along as they ran...[/i]

Neil took his violently shaking hand off his forehead, and leaned his head back.

Neil: One of many.....................

Neil passed out from bloodloss............[/size]
--------------------
:toothy: SWEEPY RULEZ OVER ALL! Fufufufufufufufufufufufufufu!!!!!!

[COLOR=seagreen][i]Espa walks upstairs, and lies down on the bed.........emotionally drained...

Espa: ......I could become one of the undead.... But I don't want to become one......I value my humanity too much......*sigh* Why does it always happen to me?

Closing her eyes, Espa drifts off to sleep, then begins to dream....
Huge swirling images of darkness, whirl past her, and then everything goes pure white...[/i][/COLOR]

Hey, you can't just kill me off!
----------------------------------------------------------
Craig suddenly gets up and removes the steak from his chest.

Craig: You'd swear humans would be able to hit the heart after so many years.

Craig leaps out of the window, his trenchcoat fluttering viotently. landing next to Matt.

Matt: Wha....... I thought you were dead.....

Craig: Yeah right....... pityfull humans haven't got a clue........ they don't even know where the hell my heart is.

Matt: Well that's a relief..... lets go over to Liam's.....

Craig: Like you need him!

Matt: What do you mean?

Craig: You forget that I was born a vampire Matt, I need nothing from him. Now, we need to feed.

Matt: Well, you do anyway...... but I'll come, fill up a bit.

Craig goes over to his black E-type Jaguar, and jumps in the driver seat. Matt gets in, and Craig drives off at tremendous speed.

Metal: Come on, where are we going.... Im stopping

[i] Metal stops the car [/i]

Metal: where!?

Orion: Somewhere, its not too far off, keep driving

Metal: Fine,

[i] Metal starts the car and drives again [/i]

Hey I didn't know you still wanted in! And you're ok now aren't you? :blulaugh:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The two site in the car in their own worlds, each pondering one thing or another.

Matt: Have you ever gotten tired of the hunger?

Craig: That question came out of nowhere. What do you mean?

Matt: You were born a vampire, do you ever wonder what it's like to be human?

Craig: Matt they're our [i]food.[/i]

Matt: I know that, but have you ever even wondered what it's like to take a walk in the day without any sort of human hunger?

Craig: .....

Matt: I guess I miss it a little.

Craig: So now you don't want to be a vampire?

Matt: Don't take it that way. I'm better off as a vampire, and I love it.

Craig: So what are you talking about then?

The two go back to their own worlds, with Matt staring out of the window, watching the buildings speed by as blurs.

[size=1]Neil awoke around ten-ish. He was groggy as ever, and needed to feed.

Neil: God damnit......... My frickin leg....

Neil looked at his leg, completely encrusted with dried blood, and wettened by new.

Neil: Fuuuck......

Neil stumbled backwards, and went into direct sunshine...... Neil screamed in horror as every inch of his body burned as if a 1000 fire ants gnawed at his skin. He dove to the ground, and into the shadows. His hand quivered as his entire body stung in extreme agony. Neil crawled back to the wall, and passed out from a combonation of pain, bloodloss, and hunger.......[/size]
---------------------------
:toothy: :toothy: :toothy: :toothy: :toothy:

[i] Metal notices Neil on the ground [/i]

Metal: Whoa....

[i] Metal hits the breaks and jumps out of the car and goes to Neil [/i]

Metal: Hey there, oOoO, that looks pretty bad....

Neil: It is.. Help me

Metal: Okay.

[i] Metal helps Neil up and assists him to the car [/i]

Metal: We are taking a detour to the hospital place around here. Its about 30 miles north

[i] Metal hits the pedal and they drive off [/i]

[I]Zack gets up and dust himself off then looks over at Siren and the...creature she has a dagger too[/I]

Zack:.....

[I]Zack pulls out his sword and walks up behind her[/I]

Zack:what the hell is it?....

-----------
OOC:just out of curiosity what would apply as legal vamp killing?....

Don't worry bout it...someone Aimed me with the answer...o.O Rico at the begining said certin ways of killing a night walker didnt apply...so I was askin which ways did....
------------------------------
Zack:.......What are they!?!.....

{I]Zack gets slamned to the ground...he kicks it off him and looks at it[/I]

Zack:ugh....what the hell is going on!?!?

[I]Zack slices at it with his sword then shots it a couple of times with his gun[/I]

Zack:......got it....

[I]Zack looks on in horro as it gets back up[/I]

Zack:.....uhhh.....

[I]The creature rushes him, Zack stop thinking and brings his sword around taking the creatures head clean off[/I]

Zack:......holy S*it

[I]Zack looks on at Siren as she takes the creatures head off but with a look of disjust on her face[/I]

Craig pulls up by a subway. He and Matt get out, and they walk into the subway.

Craig: We feed here!

Craig walk over to a woman, and drags her to him, before he sinked his canine's deep into her neck. He drinks all her blood, before letting her drop to the floor.

Police: Freeze punk! Hands ehing your head!

Craig puts his hands behing his head, and smiles. He flicks both wrists back wards, and two glocks spring into his hands. He shoots the police man in the head, and shoots the others!

Craig: This is fun!

[i] Metal lands near the hospital races up and puts him in critical condition [/i]

Metal: Help me now!

Doctor: yes oh course, we will do our best...

[i] Metal, Orion, and Fong wait in the waiting room to see if Neil is okay... [/i]

Zack:who?

Siren: he is the man who ussually hires us out for jobs...our boss in a way....

Zack:ahh....why should we telll him....?....we are just his grunts....

[I]Zack looks over his shoulder and sees the sun is starting to rise[/I]

Siren:...Zack lets continue this at your place....

Zack:Why?

Siren:you know I dislike sunlight....

Zack: ok ok....

[I]Zack and Siren goes to Zack's place and Siren closes all the windows and retreates to the part of his house out of the Sun..the Sun rises as she retreates[/I]

Zack:.....