kizu

How many Zelda games have you beaten  

13 members have voted

1. 1. How many Zelda games have you beaten

• 0-3
    • 3-5
    • 5-7
    • All eight versions

[color=deeppink]Well...I've beaten Link's Awakening about 6 times if that counts...other than that...none, sadly. I've been working on Ocarina of Time for a few months now...I don't have the time to stay loyal to it, so I play it whenever I get a [small] chance :)[/color]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]where is the "all 9 option" since i beat LA AND DX... lol beat MM and Oot in the same week... w/ my cousin telling me what to do but still... so i have beat them all ;) damn angel of death is the hardest boss ever thou... if not your shadow... the first time you fight it ;)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

I've beaten A Link To The Past, Link's Awakening (DX) and Ocarina Of Time. I [I]almost[/I] beat The Legend Of Zelda, but the battery in the cartridge went dead before I beat it, and I lost my saved game. :mad:
I'm about half way through Majora's Mask and Oracle Of Ages... I've been getting distracted by other games though... Such as Final Fantasy VI and IX.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]where is the "all 9 option"[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

Well by all means, do edit my poll. I can't have an incorrect poll. Did you need a few strategies for the games other mm and Oot?
I needed a little help with oot (water temple), and i bought a players guide for mm. ii beat both of them with ease though. my first time i fought dark link it was a peice of cake. i use my megaton hammer. the next time (different saved game) i use my big goron sword. i love that thing. it kicks arse.

That, and instead of finding "Stone Tablets" that are missing a piece, you get "Owl Statues" that are missing their beaks, lol!

I'm thinking I might beat the third dungeon in Majora's Mask today. We'll have to see how much free time I have, though...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]lol kizu... i was just messing around... they are the same game except for one dungoen lol[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Meanie :p

But yes, like kuja said, DX and Link's Awakening are the same game, only DX is for GBC, and LA is for GB. Also, as mentioned above, the color dungeon appears in DX, which is almost obviously something you can't have in Link's Awakening, since GameBoy no have color screen! :excited:[/color]

[SIZE=1]Lets see... 5 I suppose (the original, gameboy color, super nintendo, N64 and N64 again) that doesn't seem like very much. I need to get my hands on oracle of seasons and ages, then my number wlll rise... unless I am unable to beat those, that would suck.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]Well... none :D

I own 3... on OT I am on Jabu Jabu, since my game got deleted, on LA I am on Key Cave (the one that you use the slime key on) and on MM I am on Snowhead Dungeon...

Geez I suck...
Zdrastvuite![/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Majora's Mask [/i]
[B][color=royalblue]I have beat oot and mm. I am halfway through oos, and ooa. [/B][/QUOTE]Yeah same here..I would try and finish OOS but I lost it and can't find it no where.:bawl: I love that game..*sniff*