XxmoraiNAKIxX Posted November 28, 2005 Posted November 28, 2005 hey, well this is for people who had or having a crush on a band member. :animeblus Tell me what band he/she is in and why you like that person. ok. me first. well I'm currently having a crush on a BEAUTIFUL boy in Kat-tun. he's name is KAZUYA KAMENASHI!!! :animenose he's sooo prettyyyy!! and he's attitude is perfect too!! so nice!!! go check him if you wish. I :love2: KAZUYA KAMENASHI!!!!!!! -XMNX
Guest kuroinuyoukai Posted November 28, 2005 Posted November 28, 2005 [QUOTE=XxmoraiNAKIxX]hey, well this is for people who had or having a crush on a band member. :animeblus Tell me what band he/she is in and why you like that person. ok. me first. well I'm currently having a crush on a BEAUTIFUL boy in Kat-tun. he's name is KAZUYA KAMENASHI!!! :animenose he's sooo prettyyyy!! and he's attitude is perfect too!! so nice!!! go check him if you wish. I :love2: KAZUYA KAMENASHI!!!!!!! -XMNX[/QUOTE] Well hmmm..so many I guess the one that was the longest was the lead singer of Def Leppard -Joe Elliott. I think that lasted oh about 8 years and I also had a crush on the lead singer of Danzig, Lead singer of The Cult and I had a crush on Ozzy Osbourne when I was younger(in the 90's). Now I don't think I have a crush on any singer at all. Oh wait I think the lead singer for NIN is kinda cute...I think that's all folks. I thought all of these guys were cute. Sorry I almost forgot that.
IceRose Posted November 28, 2005 Posted November 28, 2005 I incidentally have a crush on Stephen from Within Temptation. He is so kawaii :catgirl: , sorry got a little carried away but yeah I love him from a far how platonic :animesigh
nomad19 Posted November 29, 2005 Posted November 29, 2005 i had a crush on amy lee....and uhmm this mariel girl from rouge...:D
OMNOMNOMALY Posted November 29, 2005 Posted November 29, 2005 [FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=Orange]I definitely have a crush on the lead singer of Billy Talent. And I'm a bad fan, and I don't even know if his name is Billy for sure. Anyways, he's soo cute with his long hair and his pink slips. He seems like such a sweetie. Also, I kind of like the lead singer from Hot Hot Heat. He's such a cutesicle with his curly blonde hair =D[/COLOR][/FONT]
Guest lover-girl2013 Posted November 29, 2005 Posted November 29, 2005 on a school band member or siger band member
Guest poison girl Posted November 30, 2005 Posted November 30, 2005 The Academy Is... singer: William Beckett. probably because well he's gorgeous and his lyrics are the best ever. they actually have meaning there not pointless like a lot of bands these days. -sigh-
kurin Posted December 22, 2005 Posted December 22, 2005 [QUOTE=XxmoraiNAKIxX]hey, well this is for people who had or having a crush on a band member. :animeblus Tell me what band he/she is in and why you like that person. :animeshy: Ok I have a Huge crush on BRANDON BOYED from INCUBUS :love2: He is so dreamy... :love: ALso I kinda have a secreat crush on Steaven Tyler from AEROSMITH . I can't help it I love his music.. :animesigh
Box Hoy Posted December 23, 2005 Posted December 23, 2005 Wow, this thread is really...nevermind. Anyhow, anybody I have a crush on. I'd have to say, Cristina Scabbia of Lacuna Coil. She's friggin italian! That or the girls from Kittie.
Osaka Posted December 23, 2005 Posted December 23, 2005 I have a crush on billy joel armstrong from green day :animeblus
Ailes de Velour Posted December 26, 2005 Posted December 26, 2005 I find myself unable to have a crush on anyone in a band, probably for these reasons: A) I all ready am in a relationship with someone B) I don't know the person in the band. Even crushes have to be about much more than looks. But if we can just talk beautifulness/immense mancandiness... Davey Havok of AFI Jared Leto of 30 Seconds to Mars Adam Lazzara of Taking Back Sunday (when his hair was longer.) That's all I can really think of right now, but so be it. I just find those men attractive. =D
spike speigel Posted December 28, 2005 Posted December 28, 2005 i'm a sucker for a girl in a band. the whole rock and roll thing is just so sexy.... anyway, here are the big ones: hayley williams- the singer from paramore. she's cute in that "girl-next-door" way. plus, we're the same age. that gives me even more (false) hope than normal. Heather- singer/keyboardist from on the surface. she's hot in that "older-girl/friend's-older-sister" way. beautiful girls who play great music. what more can a music-loving teen ask for?
Annie Posted December 28, 2005 Posted December 28, 2005 [size=1][color=indigo]Call me crazy after reading this, but here is my list of crushes: [list][*][b] Maynard James Keenan[/b]-- of Tool and A Perfect Circle [*] [b]Brandon Boyd[/b]-- of Incubus [*] [b]Gerard Way[/b]-- of My Chemical Romance [*] [b]Marilyn Manson[/b]-- of Marilyn Manson [*] [b]David Havok[/b]-- of AFI [*][b] Trent Reznor[/b]-- of NIN [*] [b]Dustin Kensrue[/b]-- of Thrice [*] [b]Jared Leto[/b]-- of 30 Seconds to Mars [*] [b]Kurt Cobain[/b]-- of Nirvana [*] [b]Glenn Danzig[/b]-- of [The] Misfits[/list] Some, if not all, of the musicians in that list are my crushes based on their music, voice, and/or personality. Granted, some of them are very physically attractive, but as you can tell--some really aren't, lol. [/size][/color]
Linkk Posted December 30, 2005 Posted December 30, 2005 WEll, I'm a rocker! I love music I have many idols, heros. LOts of them I have a crush on. Not just lead singers either. But this thread says band singer so I'll put that. Joey Tempest- of Europe! He is so talented writes the music and lyrics. His voice is one of the sweetest voices ever. He seems nice too. He's also GORGOUSE!!!!!!!!!!! I just love him! There's also Joe Elliot- Def Leppard, Taylor Hanson- Hanson, Jon Bon Jovi- Bon Jovi, Don Dokken-Dokken, James Hetfield-Metallica. I just love music and these singers are the frontmen of some of my favorite bands. I love the way they play,write,their concerts. And not to mention they're all sexy! :D
Billie_Forever Posted January 2, 2006 Posted January 2, 2006 Well...I have a little crush on Billie Joe Armstrong from Green Day...mainly because of musical tlent and becuase he is a very nice, honest and down-to-earth person..plus hes a great guy who loves his family and friends very much...besides..he is very very good looking..hehe :animeblus :catgirl:
Guest Kibaluvr Posted March 24, 2006 Posted March 24, 2006 :luv: OMG!!! I have a crush on a guy from KAT-TUN also!!!!!!!!! His name is Jin Akanishi! Though, I LOVE Kazuya Kamenashi too!!!!! Hes cute! Actually, everyone in the band is!!>v Guest ladydark Posted March 25, 2006 Posted March 25, 2006 well there is so many but i am gonna have 2 only choose 1 and that will have to be gerard way from my chemical romance he is hot and i love his personality :catgirl: :D ;) Guest tewstroke Posted March 27, 2006 Posted March 27, 2006 Julian Casablancas from The Strokes, I love his bambi eyes. Oh and this is my first post, hello everyone. :animesmil Create an account or sign in to comment You need to be a member in order to leave a comment Create an account Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy! Register a new account Sign in Already have an account? Sign in here. Sign In Now Share https://www.otakuboards.com/topic/35318-crush-on-a-band-singer/ More sharing options... Followers 0
Guest ladydark Posted March 25, 2006 Posted March 25, 2006 well there is so many but i am gonna have 2 only choose 1 and that will have to be gerard way from my chemical romance he is hot and i love his personality :catgirl: :D ;)
Guest tewstroke Posted March 27, 2006 Posted March 27, 2006 Julian Casablancas from The Strokes, I love his bambi eyes. Oh and this is my first post, hello everyone. :animesmil
Recommended Posts