Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Which two characters would you like to see in a fight?


Recommended Posts

Posted
Which 2 characters would you like to see in a fight?

I would persanally like to see Zabuza(Naruto) vs. Inuyasha(Inuyasha). Why? To see whose the best hugh, sword slinging demon(or half-demon for Inuyasha) Both have the determination to win when there is something in it for them and both fight with really big swords. Zabuza has the ninja skills like throwing shurikens and kunai knives, doppelgangers, spell, and katas, and Inuyasha has the power and the "full demon" mode, which is pretty intimidating, and his Tetsusaiga has different attacks like wind scar and besides all of that, he has razor sharp claws.
Posted
Alucard and Vampire Hunter D
Eva and Gundam(not characters but still a good fight)
Hiko and Mugen or Jin
Naraku and Sesshoumaru(with his left arm attached again)
Guyver and Teknoman( I couldnt find a good match for teknoman so guyver will have to do)
Posted
Mika-chan from Angel Sanctuary vs. Yoda from Star Wars
The angel of war against the master of agility, how can I resist?

Haruko from FLCL vs. Neo from The Matrix
She does the whole slow-mo dodge all the bullet's thing, so why not...
Posted
:love: :heart: :heart: I would Definatly want to see a battle between Hiei and Vatgeta :animesmil I just want to see which one of then deserves that tittle of the spicky hair :catgirl: Plus a battle between Hiei and Sesshomaru now that is a battle for my own heart.
Posted
[COLOR=Purple]A battle between Spike and Mugen would the the shi tsu! I know Spkie has had to fight a swordsman before, but never one who could fight as well as he once the weapons are broken. It would surely be a total frenzy.[/COLOR]
Posted
i guess i would like to see a battle between Vash (Trigun) and...probably Spike (Cowboy Bebob)

and also (just came to me!)
Sesshoumaru (InuYasha) against Sasuke (Naruto)
They're just so collected!!

I would also like to see a um..."battle" between Kuroneko (Trigun) and Kero
(Cardcaptor Sakura) teehee...wouldnt that be cute?? ^^
As a matter of fact, i would also like to see Dark (DNAngel)
fight against Yue (Cardcaptor Sakura), although i seriously think
Dark would kick Yue's sorry ***!!
But...they're both alike!..not personality though!
And i'd also like to see Sakura (CCS) and Sailor Moon...i dunno!
that's about all i can think of at the moment!!
Posted
[COLOR=DarkRed]This is a pretty good question. It really made me think. I'd like to see a fight between Mugen and Kenshin, Jin and Kenshin, Wolfwood and Spike, and I know this isn't anime but Peter and Homer.[/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=2][FONT=Times New Roman]Its ironic how I have been thinking about what this would be like. If I wanted to throw my personal favorite gunslinging anime characters in one big that would have to be Train from black cat. Alucard....Or whatever his name if from Helsing I forgot. We have to add in Vash and Knives from Trigun into there or it wouldnt even be any fun. I forgot what his name was but Ussops father from one piece since it is said that he had one of the most accurate shots in that crew. I can just see one big battle with them in it.

As far as sword related characters go I would, even though he isnt an anime character, want to see Sora fight for once against his anime counterparts. I need to add in Ichigo from bleach with his uncanny ability to survive multiple impalements . Kenshin just because he is cool like that...Zoro would also be a good addition with his three sword style of fighting.

The one robot fight I have always wanted to see is all of the gundams from gundam wing, against the gundams from Seed and seed destiny, against whatever number or Eva's there are from Neon Genesis. Maby even for fun add one of the giant power ranger robots.. Just to see what would happen.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
I am waiting for someone to stray away from what they are currently playing on Cartoon Network and into anime that exists on other stations or on DVD.

No? Then I'll go.

How about Son Goku (Saiyuki) vs. Uzumaki Naruto (Naruto)? Actually, I think that might be quite the sight to see, particularly when they both hair out on everyone. By that, I mean they both have two different forms; Naruto is himself and himself when the seal is broken, Goku is himself and the Seiten Taisen when he takes off the Limiter. It might be fun to watch, even though I have a strong feeling that Goku would win.

Another possible fun sight would be Lucy (Elfen Leid) vs. Kusanagi Motoko (GitS). I don't know who would win, but it would certainly be fun to watch, ne? Just seeing those two ladies go at it would be enough for me.
Posted
Okay, I just cleaned up about half of this thread. In the future, replies that consist solely of "blah vs. blah" will be deleted, as they're considered to be spam. So as to help foster a more interesting discussion, please try to give at least one or two reasons for why you would want to see those characters in a fight.

As for me, I'd love to watch a fight between Subaru Muryou (from Shingu, also called Gakuen Senki Muryou) and some shounen hero... probably Yusuke Urameshi from Yu Yu Hakusho or Ichigo Kurosaki from Bleach. There's absolutely no doubt in my mind that Muryou would win handily, but it would be really amusing to play the witness as his opponent(s) realize that their usual power-ups are totally useless against him.

Oh, and it'd be neat to see Kino (from Kino's Journey) take on a Gunslinger Girl. I think Claes or Triela would be the best matches for her.

~Dagger~
Guest Dragon Tears
Posted
I would like to see Sephiroth and Sesshoumaru in a fight. That would be cool.
Posted
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][COLOR=Navy]I would love to see Ed from FMA and Naruto from Naruto (duh =p) because both of them are short, have the same kind of personality and it would probably be an awesome fight to watch.

I would have to say, though, that I would cheer on Ed because he is my most favorite anime character of all time. XD[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Posted
Alucard vs D
InuYasha vs Edward Elric
Jin vs Rorouni Kenshin
Alucard vs Inuyasha
Alucard vs Sesshoumaru

I think that would be a dream come true :D (heh Alucard freak :love2: :luv: :heart: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :love: :love: :animenose :animeblus :animeblus :animeblus :animeblus :animeblus :animeblus :animeblus :animeblus :animeblus :animeblus :D )
Posted
Henrietta (Gunslinger Girl) VS. Vash (Trigun)
Escaflowne (V O Escaflowne) VS. Freedom Gundam {With Pilots of course} (GS)
Onizuka (GTO) VS. Mizuho (Please! Teacher)


I saw my teachers fight like animals and now, I guess it's niec to see these characters battle it out on the arena. I don't like it, Vash might kill Henrietta and blow her head off with his Angel Cannon (which arm?). And about the mecha fights, well, I just wanted to know whether the ANCIENT ARMOR ESCAFLOWNE can defeat the N-JAMMER CANCELLER FREEDOM GUNDAM (Antique VS. Up-to-Date) :D
Guest LiL Ice
Posted
i'd love to see tese fight

naruto and inuyasha
sessuhamarou and kakashi
sakura and kagome
Ed and sasuke
Al and yuki

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...