Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Talk to the girls you like?

It really is that simple. Most people won't even acknowledge you exist until you ask them how their day has been. Being yourself is a good thing, as well as being honest. Most things either pan out or you get a new friend. Either way you can't loose.
Guest The Eighth Sin
Posted
Well if they don't seem to like the things you talk about then are they even worth it?
Posted
[COLOR=Purple]The key is to advertise yourself. Make people notice you. I got a lot of friends by posting all over the place here and now I not only have an ever-expanding buddy list, but I found a boyfriend! :catgirl: [/COLOR]
Posted
[size=1]Stop looking. If you're actively seeking out a relationship, you're going to stumble headlong into something you won't actually want. Don't push yourself just to get a girlfriend, for the sake of doing it. Remain open to the possibility, and play your cards right, but don't actively search someone out with the thought "I need to get a girlfriend."

Love doesn't work like that.[/size]
Posted
[quote name='cruxisseraphim']How do I get a girl to notice me? I can never seem to find a girlfriend.[/quote]


You need to be the one that goes up to the girls. I know I like it when I guy makes the first move. Don't talk to a girl just hoping to go out with her. Become her friend really get to know who she is. Then make your move. But don't wait around for her. Always be yourself don't ever....EVER...change for a girl. Thats the wrost thing you could ever do. I'm sure their is girls out there that notice you. You just need to look alittle harder and find them. You'll find someone soon enough. Just give it alittle time.



P.S.....You ever need someone to talk to you can email or PM me. Or IM me.....I think it's all in my profile.
Posted
Dude just make small talk, it always helps a girl to notice you, just go up to the girl you like and begin talking, its not like she is gonna kill you or anything. :animeswea
Posted
[color=#333333][font=trebuchet ms]As a girl, I'd like to add something to the conversation, expanding on what Retri just said.

[size=3]I [b]would not[/b] date someone who was "looking for a girlfriend." I would [b]never[/b] want to feel that I was just filling a position for that person. If I am going to date someone, it is going to be someone who wants to date me [i]because he likes me[/i], not because he is desperately searching for a female for some hormonal release.[/size]

Either you're going about this the wrong way, or you need to word your initial post differently.[/font][/color]
Posted
[QUOTE=Lore][color=#333333][font=trebuchet ms]As a girl, I'd like to add something to the conversation, expanding on what Retri just said.

[size=3]I [b]would not[/b] date someone who was "looking for a girlfriend." I would [b]never[/b] want to feel that I was just filling a position for that person. If I am going to date someone, it is going to be someone who wants to date me [i]because he likes me[/i], not because he is desperately searching for a female for some hormonal release.[/size]

Either you're going about this the wrong way, or you need to word your initial post differently.[/font][/color][/QUOTE]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][COLOR=Navy]For real, if you're just looking to go out with someone, then stop loking because not all girls go for guys who are just looking to go out with someone just because. I mean, heck, I wouldn't. I would want to go out with a guy who truly and deeply cares for me.

Well, if you didn't mean it this way, then just start talking to the person that you like and start in small conversations. Little talks and guestures sometimes always makes a girl interested in what you're saying. Just, don't say anything stupid or just plain dumb because that itself could scare a girl away. Trust me, from a lot of guys trying to talk to me because they like me...it kinda freaks me out. XD

Oh, and just be yourself. That always adds kudos too. XD[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Posted
[FONT=COURIER NEW][quote name='Tical's Foxboy']talk about what they like and there interests, being kind aslo helps becasuse once someone sees how nice ya are they might consider you[/quote]

Yup, what TiCal's F. Boy said. Alot of people always tend to talk about themselves or things they like. You should ask her questions too. Maybe learn a little more about her so you can actually find out if there is things you two might like and have a more interesting conversation. That stuff usually works, but even if you don't have anything in common always remember opposites attract. Most of the time.lol.[/FONT]
Posted
[color=#333333][font=trebuchet ms]The whole point about "be yourself!" isn't that you're naturally cool or fun to be with. You're probably not. The point is that sooner or later, you're gonna end up being yourself anyway, and then you'll get dumped.

Much better to start dating someone who can actually tolerate the real you. :)[/font][/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...