Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=RoyalBlue][SIZE=1][FONT=Tahoma]Hahaha, YES! A Final Fantasy X piccy of Tidus... SWEET!! X3 Anyways, I apologize in advance, Tidus... I will hurt thy feelings... ; . ;

Lemme guess... who's watching Auron taking a shower and hasn't taken his [spoiler]Viagra[/spoiler] yet?

Tidus, you perv. XP Lol... actually, I think I'M the perv... dang yaoi lover... *slaps hand* XD[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
  • Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]This was the look onTidus' face just before he had intercourse with Yuna...'s about time.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=Navy][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Tidus: Tee hee...Wakkaaa, get your finger out of thereee...everyone's looking... *wink* ;)

...I swear...

You guys, are rubbing off on me, especially you, Ikillion. :p [/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[SIZE=1]Hmm... It is time... but who will win...
Let's see, shall we?

[I]Frivolously Frumptious Third Place[/I] goes to... *drumroll*

[B][I]Lord Dante![/I][/B]

[quote name='Lord Dante']Tidus: I....I must be dead..... I see Pie........ Talking pie...........[/quote]
Random humour, I like it. :animesmil

[I]Sizzlingly Superb Second Place[/I] goes to... *super-drumroll*

[B][I]Gavin![/I][/B]

[quote name='Gavin][size=1][b]"Unfortunately for Tidus, playing leap-frog with a Ronso can sometimes go very, very wrong."[/b'][/size][/quote]
To be honest, I didn't get it the first time I read it. But I did eventually, really! :animeswea

And, last but [COLOR=DimGray][I][most definitely][/I][/COLOR] not least, [I]Funkilly Foobled First Place[/I] goes to... *uber-mega-boogie-drumroll*

[b][i]Gaara kun![/i][/b]

[quote name='Gaara kun][COLOR=DarkRed']That was the day Tidus learned about human reproduction.[/COLOR][/quote]
Simple, yet brilliant. Go you! :haha:

[CENTER]* * *

And there you have it folks. Gaara kun, over to you. [/CENTER][/SIZE]
Posted
Wow I wasn't expecting that but since I won here is a lovely pic from kh

[IMG]http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/1814/kh45zv.jpg[/IMG]

I'll give you all until Saturday since I'll be leaving to FL!!
Posted
[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue][SIZE=1][FONT=Tahoma]Most would wonder why Sora, Donald and Goofy are extremely happy.... maybe it's because they finally see some nudity in this stupid adventure. YIPPIE!! HALF-NAKED CHICKS!!

Lol!! But seriously... they're all guys.... come on people. Even if it's sposed to be a rated E game... you can't just erase all their hormones. Right? Right?? XD[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
Sora: "Hee hee hee... boobies..."

Donald: "Giggity giggity giggity."

Goofy: "Me so horny"

Flounder (behind *wink wink* Ariel): "Too late boys. She's mine!"
Posted
[color=darkgreen][size=1]

[B]News Caster:[/B] "This was the last picture taken of the young princess before she disappeared three weeks ago. The three men in the photo have also gone unseen since that day. Their location remains a mystery."

or

[B]Sora:[/B] (to Goofy and Donald) Hey, you guys... check this out... (to Ariel) So, Ariel... do you like Eel's?

[B]Ariel:[/B] Well... they can be kinda mean, but, yeah, I like eels.

[B]Sora:[/B] *sniggers* Do you like... trouser eels?

[B]Ariel:[/B] What's a trouser eel?

[B]Sora:[/B] Well, ugh... (devil pops on shoulder)

----------------------------------------

Anybody who's seen Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back will automatically understand the second joke.[/color][/size]
Posted
[SIZE=1][I][B]~Today on the internet...~[/B][/I]

[I]*m1ss_@ri3l has joined the game.
[/I]
[B]g0ofi9114x:[/B] w00t!
[B]
DonAld_4eva:[/B] rofl!
[B]
m1ss_@ri3l:[/B] [I][COLOR=DimGray]*gruff manly voice*[/COLOR][/I] 'Ello, boys...

[B]s0ra_gam3r:[/B] *$@#, run!

[I]*s0ra_gam3r has left the game.
*DonAld_4eva has left the game.
*g0ofi9114x has left the game.[/I]

[COLOR=DimGray][I][/badcaption][/COLOR][/I][/SIZE]
Posted
[COLOR=DarkRed]haha great stuff you guys/girls >_> lol
However some were funnier than others...
and the winners are:[/COLOR]

In [spoiler]3rd[/spoiler]:
[QUOTE=anime_dark]

Sora : :demon:
Donald : :drool:
Goofy : :devil:
Ariel : :animeshy: [/QUOTE]

[COLOR=DarkRed]Good usage of the smilies!!![/COLOR]

In [spoiler]2nd[/spoiler]:
[QUOTE=Dodeca]
[SIZE=1][I][B]~Today on the internet...~[/B][/I]
[I]*m1ss_@ri3l has joined the game.[/I]

[B]g0ofi9114x: [/B] w00t!

[B]DonAld_4eva:[/B] rofl!

[B]m1ss_@ri3l:[/B] [I]*gruff manly voice*[/I] 'Ello, boys...

[B]s0ra_gam3r:[/B] *$@#, run!

[I]*s0ra_gam3r has left the game.
*DonAld_4eva has left the game.
*g0ofi9114x has left the game.[/I]
[/size][/quote]
[COLOR=DarkRed]Wow...just wow XD[/COLOR]

And in [spoiler]1st[/spoiler]:
[quote=The Boss]
[COLOR=DarkGreen][SIZE=1][B]Sora:[/B] (to Goofy and Donald) Hey, you guys... check this out... (to Ariel) So, Ariel... do you like Eel's?

[B]Ariel:[/B] Well... they can be kinda mean, but, yeah, I like eels.

[B]Sora:[/B] *sniggers* Do you like... trouser eels?

[B]Ariel:[/B] What's a trouser eel?

[B]Sora:[/B] Well, ugh... (devil pops on shoulder)[/SIZE][/COLOR][/quote]
[COLOR=DarkRed]Haha yes! Jay and Silent Bob!![/COLOR]
[COLOR=DarkRed]
Alright! [spoiler][B]The Boss[/B][/spoiler] is up![/COLOR]
Posted
[IMG]http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/1814/kh45zv.jpg[/IMG]
[FONT=Century Gothic] [COLOR=DarkOrange]
Ariel think to herself: ....they're going to eat me....[/COLOR] [/FONT]
Posted
[color=darkgreen][size=1]
Oh ho... found a good one. Do your worst:

[img]http://ps2media.gamespy.com/ps2/image/article/644/644090/metal-gear-solid-3-subsistence-20050822103621761.jpg[/img]

It's on.

[/color][/size]
Posted
[SIZE=1][B]Snake:[/B] Ah... nothing like an afternoon walk in the par-
[I]
*smack!*[/I]

[B]Soldier:[/B] At last, I have found zhe voman for me!!! Vhen you avake, you vill be my bride!

[B]Snake:[/B] Urgh...ark... mommy?... [COLOR=DimGray][I]*faints*[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...