OtakuBoards

Video Game Picture Caption Game!!! YAY!!!

Tatsubei Yagyu

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]"Little did Harry know, there was a recently added coccaine flavored bean added to the every flavored beans, He though it was funny to toy with a stag in the forest as well. However, he would soon find a horn shoved up into a place where it didnt belong in the morning."

So what if it was long..it was funny. It is even possible to happen if you think about it.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

And the winners are!!! *sounds impotant drum roll*

The winner is Swedish Chef

[QUOTE]Originally Posted by Swedish Chef
Harry ran for his life. He realised now maybe setting off that bottle rocket in the stag's ears was a very wrong idea indeed.[/QUOTE]

I laughed so hard. So funny. It would be painfull.

Seccond place goes to Ikillion

[QUOTE]Originally Posted by Ikillion
"Little did Harry know, there was a recently added coccaine flavored bean added to the every flavored beans, He though it was funny to toy with a stag in the forest as well. However, he would soon find a horn shoved up into a place where it didnt belong in the morning."

So what if it was long..it was funny. It is even possible to happen if you think about it.[/QUOTE]

Horn+coccaine flavored bean=Laughter+cringe

third place goes to Random

[QUOTE]Originally Posted by Random
Stag: Harry, I am your father...[/QUOTE]

Agan funny. stag, harrys dad. laughter

Honourable mention goes to x_kr3w_x

[QUOTE]Originally Posted by x_kr3w_x
Ah man those drugs are really getting to me ....LOOK THEIRS A PONY![/QUOTE]

Verry random and funny

Congrats Swedish Chef, your turn to post the next screen shot.

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Second place, heh I am proud of a silver medal ^_^
----

Guy with spear thingy: "OMFD! We look almost exactly like dragon ball Z characters!

Girl: "Your right! Quickly, go Super Sayin 3 and kill everyone!"

I swear everytime I see this commercial, thats all I think of.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]Guy in Front: "Come... let us stand and look like heros and save the world.... AGAIN."

Girl: "Good Gawd! How many times must we save this frickin' planet from evil?!"

Fat Guy: "Ummm......." *counts with fingers how many Dragon Warrior games there are*

XDXD Everytime I see another RPG about saving a planet or something, I always think of this. Let's see... I think the world has been saved about... aproximately 1, 900, 348, 405, 349 times... and counting. :animesmil[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Alrighty I suppose I have to give out the winner. I liked them all but I couldn't help by think that Yangus and (Hero) would say that yet Jessica doesn't have a bow hehe:

[QUOTE=Vampire_Fox]Boy in frount: "You shall have my sword"

Girl: "and my Bow"

Fat guy: (with a really deep voice)"and my ax" *eats cake*[/QUOTE]

Second place goes to:

[QUOTE=Keyblade Wielder][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]Guy in Front: "Come... let us stand and look like heros and save the world.... AGAIN."

Girl: "Good Gawd! How many times must we save this frickin' planet from evil?!"

Fat Guy: "Ummm......." *counts with fingers how many Dragon Warrior games there are*

XDXD Everytime I see another RPG about saving a planet or something, I always think of this. Let's see... I think the world has been saved about... aproximately 1, 900, 348, 405, 349 times... and counting. :animesmil[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

I know what you mean.... Gawd all those FF games... so many times to save the world lol.

Lastly last goes to:
[QUOTE=Ikillion][COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Second place, heh I am proud of a silver medal ^_^
----

Guy with spear thingy: "OMFD! We look almost exactly like dragon ball Z characters!

Girl: "Your right! Quickly, go Super Sayin 3 and kill everyone!"

I swear everytime I see this commercial, thats all I think of.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

No offense it was funny but it didnt have that much of a hook on me. Akira Toriama is my favorite designer thus I was drawn to this game like a fly to fire.

Again?.....*blinks* allrigty then. Say hello snake!
(small virson and linky!)

[IMG]http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/9146/91482820041202screen0078oa7pl.jpg[/IMG]
[URL=http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/3927/91482820041202screen0071vg.jpg]http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/3927/91482820041202screen0071vg.jpg[/URL]

"The dangers of spontaneous combustion"

[QUOTE=Desbreko][center][color=#4B0082]
Snake: "Inflammable means flammable?"[/color][/center][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Such a funny Simpsons moment that was...Good times..good times, now onto my quote.

Snake " Dude..where is my car?"
-explosion-
Snake".....oh.."[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]Yay!! Second Place!! W00t!! XD

Snake: Whoops!! Damn that Otacon and his homemade bean dip! Gives me gas up the ying yang!! I start fires everytime!!

XDXD Snake is stinky.... XD[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[img]http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/9146/91482820041202screen0078oa7pl.jpg[/img]
"Dammit, Snake, you're a stealth operative! [i]Stealth![/i]"
"Oh, lighten up. You can't tell me it's not interesting to find out you can do that to a bottle of soy sauce."

[B]And now the winners! *sounds trumpets*[/B] you were all damn funny.

[B]First[/B]
[QUOTE]Originally Posted by John
"Dammit, Snake, you're a stealth operative! Stealth!"
"Oh, lighten up. You can't tell me it's not interesting to find out you can do that to a bottle of soy sauce."[/QUOTE]

I found this quite amusing! so much so that you get first place
*grabs bottle of soy sauce and a match*

[B]Seccond goes to[/B]

[QUOTE]Originally Posted by Dodeca
Snake: "Woah!! Note to self, never wear napalm camo..."[/QUOTE]

I laughed quite hartley, napalm camo... *laughs*
[B]
And third goes to [/B]

[QUOTE]Originally Posted by Desbreko
Snake: "Inflammable means flammable?"[/QUOTE]

Hurray for homer! quite Hilarious.

[B]I give an honourable mention to The Monster for the totaly obscure comment[/B]
[QUOTE]Originally Posted by The Monster
Narrator: The time has come for TOTAL BURNINATION![/QUOTE]

[B]Ok so take it away John![/B]