OtakuBoards

Video Game Picture Caption Game!!! YAY!!!

Tatsubei Yagyu

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][COLOR=RoyalBlue]OMG!! I seriously won again!? Flipping burgers awesome!! XD Yeah, I totally thought that that's what Rapael would say. And by the way, he is totally sexy!! XD

Okay, since you all know that I love and adore KH II, here ish my picture!!

[IMG]http://www.dignews.com/admin/screenshoot/kingdom_hearts_2_15.jpg[/IMG]

My favorite character and the sexy one in red and the huge sword is Auron and the other cute one is Sora!! Can't wait to fight with Auron in KH II!! w00t!! XD
Anyways, can't wait to read your quotes and see how funny you can make them!!

My Caption. I just had to put it in because I thought it was funny. XD

Sora: All right Auron, if we die....
Auron: Don't worry.. we won't..
Sora: But if we do... I wanted to say that... I always adored your pretty red dress..
Auron: FOR THE LAST TIME!!! THIS ISN"T A DRESS!!
Sora: XDXD

XDXD[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Onlooker 1- Is it just me or does that seem a little unbalanced? That dude has a huge wicked Sword and that runt has a key.

Onlooker 2- It's not unbalanced; The kids using a keyblade- Its a big Key but its a blade.

Onlooker 1- Hmmph; I'm sure that makes all the difference. Key Blades. Someone smoked some crazy stuff when they made that.

[FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=1][COLOR=Navy]O-kay!! It is now time for the KH II caption winners!! Sorry it took me so long... AGAIN!!! I've been busy... you know, all the school crap and tests. Why is that so important?? XD

First Place shall go to..... The Monster!

[QUOTE]Onlooker 1- Is it just me or does that seem a little unbalanced? That dude has a huge wicked Sword and that runt has a key.

Onlooker 2- It's not unbalanced; The kids using a keyblade- Its a big Key but its a blade.

Onlooker 1- Hmmph; I'm sure that makes all the difference. Key Blades. Someone smoked some crazy stuff when they made that.[/QUOTE]

What were they thinking when they made the keyblade? Someone must really like keys... Made me laugh so hard! XD

Second Place goes to.... Tatsubei Yagyu!!

[QUOTE]Sora: Wait Auron...if you're an adult, then why is Tidus and Wakka a kid?
Auron: Crap! Someone finally noticed this plothole!!![/QUOTE]

LOL!! I always wondered why that happened! But, I am still happy that Auron is full grown. That way, I can use him!! MWAHAHAHA!!! XDXD

And, for the great Third Place... Gaara Kun!!

[QUOTE]Sora: Aww crap I forgot the next dance move!

Auron: Me too..*pauses* screw this lets go play DDR[/QUOTE]

OMG! It so does look like they're playing DDR!! DDR FLIPPING RULES!! And helps me with my thighs and hips. XD

Anyways, congrats to The Monster!! *Throws random kkeyblades and such* XD

But, in the end, Auron is the winner because he is FLIPPING AWESOME!! And if you don't think so, you can come and taste the losing in PLAYING AGANIST ME IN DDR!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! XDXDXD[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]Hey!! I saw this thread before and I am glad that I'm not the only one that sees X marks the spot instead of the pic!! XD

Maybe you should fix it, Monster...[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]I went into the website that you had pulled the image off from and found that....all the images on there had a red X on them. So... I think Keyblade Wielder is right and you should get a new pic...Now I am left wondering what exactly that thing was..[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Okay then; Now it is time to pick the top three quotes.... and here they are

The Winner is Vampire_Fox

[Quote]
Originally Posted by Vampire_Fox
This add brought to you by the alternative sustainable fuels of the future foundation

We dare you to 'pass wind' near a naked flame…

Beans-The worlds foremost natural gas propellant.... [/Quote]
So Random, yet so funny

2nd Place goes to Dodeca

[Quote]Originally Posted by Dodeca
"20 years and 200 pies later, a middle-aged Chucky resumes his killing spree with a belly flop." [/Quote]

Evil Doll plus Pies equals Funny.

3rd Place goes to xliquidousx

[Quote]Originally Posted by xliquidousx
Hang on Gohan! I'm coming! [/Quote]

Once more random. yet still funny

And the honourable mention goes to the Swedish Chef for taking note of his flawed attempt at flight.

[Quote]Originally Posted by Swedish Chef
It was until this point he saw the flaw in this idea of flying.[/Quote]

Anyways, congrats to Vampire_fox who gets the honors of giving the next screenshot.