OtakuBoards

Video Game Picture Caption Game!!! YAY!!!

Tatsubei Yagyu

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]HOLY CRAP~!! I'm so sorry that I didn't do this earlier!!! I've just been so busy with schoolwork and all that crap. n.n;

Anyways, here are teh winners!! *applause* XD

First Place goes to.... Illusion!!
[QUOTE]Sora: "I'm really NOT in a good mood at the moment so if you would kindly step out of my way?"
Unknown: "Nope"
Sora: "If you DON'T move out of my way RIGHT NOW" Points to key blade " I will shove this in place you never knew existed!"
Unknown: 0_o[/QUOTE]

I just laughed really hard at this because it was so d***** funny!! GO ILLUSION!!!

Second Place goes to.... Ikillion!!
[QUOTE]"With his last desperate attempt. The unknown tried to moonwalk away from Sora's fierce keyblade.."

Well if you look at it right you can see it.[/QUOTE]

Actually, right after I read this, I tilted my head a little to the side and was like, "Woah! It really does look like it!!"

And Third Goes To.... Gavin!

[QUOTE]"Read what it says on my Keyblade, Bad Mother ****** !"[/QUOTE]

Lol. I laughed really hard when I saw this. I'm very, VERY sure Sora wouldn't say this, but if it was like GTA, then I'm sure he would. n.n

Anyways, good job, guys! This made me laugh really hard!! n.n

<3[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

YAY! lol this is becoming quite a habit of mine...
Without futher adue, Dante!!
(if you cant see the image too well Dante is facing a MASSIVE spider...scarey 0_o)

[IMG]http://img428.imageshack.us/img428/5773/dmc0405screen0497iu.jpg[/IMG]

Dante: *looks at massive spider* "Crap someone quick...hand me a can of fly spray or a shoe before it moves...Ive got a bone to pick with that bug exterminator!!!"

[FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]Dante: "A SPIDER?! WHAT THE CRAP IS WRONG WITH YOU VIDEO GAME DESIGNER PEOPLE?!?! INSTEAD OF DEMONS, YOU GIVE ME A SPIDER?!"

*Thinks*

"Hmm... although... this spider is a wee bit scary...eep... O.O;"

XD Lol. I really couldn't come u with anything good. I'm just really excited cause I just saw the Gorillaz almost win a grammy the other night. GO GORILLAZ!!

<3[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Winners are

First place goes to [B]Ikillion[/B]
[QUOTE]"After seeing this Dante quickly learned to never drink and drive...because when he woke up the next day. This is what he found next to him..."[/QUOTE]
I would seriously freek out if i found that next to me O_o. I lauged alot some friends of mine have had similar experiences with things much more frightening.

Seccond place goes to [B]Gavin[/B]
[QUOTE]"PETA spokesperson Random Hippy later condemned Dante for harming the rare and docile volcanic monster arachnid..."[/QUOTE]
Docile indeed lol also quite funny

Thrid place goes to [B]John[/B]
[QUOTE]"Dante had slashed one too many cobwebs on that island, and now karma and irony served him his vengeance."[/QUOTE]
Good old Karma and Irony. gota good laugh out of this one too.

Your turn Ikillion.

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Oh I won..I didnt see that comming. So yeah sorry for the wait.. Now just one more picture caption game to counquer then.. I shall rule the world..

[IMG]http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/508/deadoralive4200512280653223257.jpg[/IMG]

Have at it...[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]AHAHA!! YES!! A DOA4 PICTURE CAPTION!!

*Sigh* I'm very sorreh... I just got that for my XBOX 360 and I'm so happy. Anyways, on with the caption!!! X3

Elliot: I SAID I don't want any "fun" tonight, you bimbo!!!

*Punches Kasumi and sends her flying*

Kasumi: I'll give you a discount!! <3

What the guys think about the DOA4 chicks n' bimbos.

I'm sorry!! I just had to do that!! Last night, me and my friend got in a total conversation about the girls in DOA. It was frickin' hilarious!!! XD

<3[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]And the winners are.... -drumrolls-

In 1st place we have...
[quote name='The Monster']Kasumi felt like changing her mind about becoming an aviator after her uneventful, yet painful final flight.[/quote]

In a close second we have..
[quote name='Gaara kun][COLOR=DarkRed']Oh no! The forgotten is taking her!!![/COLOR][/quote]

[QUOTE=Keyblade Wielder][FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]

Elliot: I SAID I don't want any "fun" tonight, you bimbo!!!

*Punches Kasumi and sends her flying*

Kasumi: I'll give you a discount!! <3

What the guys think about the DOA4 chicks n' bimbos.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

I find that odd...Seeing on I just had the exact same conversation comming home from school. Yet now I hate you forever for mentioning you have a 360!!!
anyways The monster your up next[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]*GASP!* Please don't hate me, Ikillion!! If you do, I'll have no reasonn to ever live EVER AGAIN!!! *sob* ; . ;

Anyways, Congrats Monster oto winning first place!! I thought yours was funny too. Me and Gaara-kun are so flipping awesome that we were placed in 2nd place altogther!! WHOPPIE!!!

<3[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[QUOTE=Keyblade Wielder][FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]

Anyways, Congrats Monster oto winning first place!! I thought yours was funny too. Me and Gaara-kun are so flipping awesome that we were placed in 2nd place altogther!! WHOPPIE!!!

<3[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

Oh yeah! *duff man style*

[FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Well, I just thought that I would post up the next picture since no one else is doing it and I really don't want this thread to die so.... meh. :P

This Screenshot comes from FF X-2,which is the most coolest yet HARDEST game ever... to me, anyway. T3T;

[IMG]http://gamepriority.free.fr/screen%20ffx2.jpg[/IMG]

Well, the girl on the far left is Yuna, the girl in the middle and running away is Rikku and the girl on the right is Paine. I don't really remember the Sin's names, but you all have a good imagination, so....good luck!!

Yuna and Paine finally knew whether or not they could really count on Rikku... [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[SIZE=1][B]Dummies Guide to Sphere-Hunting, Page 172;[/B]
[I]"...if you remember nothing else about sphere-hunting, remember this - for the love of Spira, don't forget to lock your airship."[/I]

[B]Rikku:[/B] Oh crud... [I]*Escape*[/I][/SIZE]