Delta Posted March 5, 2006 Posted March 5, 2006 [COLOR=#656446][b]Apparently, dogs are not the only animals that stick their heads out of a vehicle. Crocs do, too.[/b][/COLOR]
ChibiHorsewoman Posted March 6, 2006 Posted March 6, 2006 [img]http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/3333/pic010187to.jpg[/img] [color=darkviolet][font=lucida Calligraphy][b] Guy in print shirt[/b] I hope this doesn't end up like that one time in band camp in the bayou. Sorry I haven't been here in a while... was that funny?[/color][/font]
Ikillion Posted March 9, 2006 Posted March 9, 2006 [COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Well since nobody has posted here in a while I shall announce the winners as such. 1st place goes to... [QUOTE=Ziggy Stardust][FONT=Tahoma][COLOR=Sienna]Man in Back 1: Hey, those kids know the gator's still alive, right? Man in Back 2: *snicker* No, I told them it was dead so they'd poke it and than it'd roar and they'd all be scared! Funn- OMGIOSH! BILLY GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THERE![/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE] 2nd goes to.. [quote name='Gavin][SIZE=1]"[B]Hey, any of you guys see me in Happy Gilmore or Doctor Dolittle 2 ? WTF you mean all 'gators look alike ? Oh I am so going to chew on your dumb *****...[/B']"[/SIZE][/quote] and finally at a strong 3rd [quote name='ChibiHorsewoman][color=darkviolet][font=lucida Calligraphy][b] Guy in print shirt[/b] I hope this doesn't end up like that one time in band camp in the bayou.[/color'][/font][/quote] Those were all rather funny for a bad picture like that. Congrats, now onto the next one.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
jigglyness Posted March 9, 2006 Posted March 9, 2006 late one but who cares. XDD "ooooo...that looks dangerous...lets poke it"
ChibiHorsewoman Posted March 11, 2006 Posted March 11, 2006 [color=#8822ff][font=snap ITC]Well I came in third and I'm bored and I don't want this thread to crash... so here goes nothing. Though if the link doesn't work can someone please fix it? [IMG]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f272/Chibi_horsewoman/Funny%20pictures/OksoImnotVegan.jpg[/IMG][/color][/font]
Albert Flasher Posted March 11, 2006 Posted March 11, 2006 [FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=Sienna]Hunter: God [i]dammit[/i], my leprachaun bait keeps attracting friggin deer! *think The Simpsons*[/COLOR][/FONT]
Claire Posted March 11, 2006 Posted March 11, 2006 [FONT=Arial]"Talk about a [i]deer[/i]devil! lolololl?"[/FONT]
KatanaViolet Posted March 11, 2006 Posted March 11, 2006 Deer: Woohey! This game will look mighty good up on my treestump! I'll have to give Frank at the taxidermist's a call, get this sucker stuffed! YEEHAW!
kayutori_sama Posted March 11, 2006 Posted March 11, 2006 Deer: Damn....spam... [b][i]again?![/i][/b]
Miyuri Akisato Posted March 11, 2006 Posted March 11, 2006 Deer: There's nothing left.... and he thinks he's tired from running.
Ikillion Posted March 11, 2006 Posted March 11, 2006 [COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]" This deer got up close and personal to make sure this wasnt Dick Cheny, for fear of being shot in the face." I am sure the public is never going to let him live that down.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
SlowChemical Posted March 11, 2006 Posted March 11, 2006 [SIZE=1]"Everyday I like to give myself a little treat..."- Deer " This time is just no a bullet wound"- Me "zzz..." -Hunter " -.- " *camera click- Me [/SIZE]
Gavin Posted March 13, 2006 Posted March 13, 2006 [SIZE=1]"[b]This hunter's tactic of gradually lulling his prey into a false sense of security seems to have backfired...[/b]"[/SIZE]
Gaara kun Posted March 14, 2006 Posted March 14, 2006 [COLOR=DarkRed]*deer licks hunter's hand* [i]*hunter dreaming*[/i]: "Oh yes Martha, I love it when you lick my hand"[/COLOR] lol Martha = wife <--just so you know ;D
anime_dark Posted March 14, 2006 Posted March 14, 2006 ' See how the deer slowly looks for a weapon to finish its enemy off ' Are there such things as Killer Deers?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now