OtakuBoards

HFSMAS Nutcracker

Snow

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i]
[B]I wish I would have gone to it. It sounds like it was fun...:alcohol:

-Justin [/B][/QUOTE]

Beleve me, it was [I]AWSOME[/I]

Any one who has seen System or Blink in concert will tell you they kick soooo much *****

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i]
[B]But no Blink 182 and Crystal Method...they're going to be subbed by Linkin Park, Alien Ant Farm, Sum41, and AFI. [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]OH YOU LUCKY MONKEY!!!!!! AFI is the BEST!!!!! Gah, I've never seen 'em live :( *sniff* and they rarely come around these parts..[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Snow [/i]
[B]FOr those who don't know, the Nutcracker was a HUGE concert in the DC area, with bands like Blink 182, System of a Down, Puddle of Mudd, and Crystel Metheod playing. It was AMAZING! Did anyone else go to it? [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=darkblue][b]C[/b]lear [b]C[/b]hannel(C.C.) Communications owns about 20 radio stations in every state. (For those of you, who reside in FL...{Y-100, Zeta, Love 94, Magic 102.7...to name a few}. I'm sure most people(who have an ear glued to a radio:rolleyes: ) have heard of a certain.....[i]Nutcaracker[/i], or perhaps a [i]Jingle Ball[/i] concert.

[u]Word of advice:[/u] I, personally, wouldn't attempt to compete in a C.C. giveaway or sweepstakes.... I mean, you'd be vying with the country as a whole. Horrible odds of winning.

I love when I get a chance to brighten up everyone's day with one of my rediculously, politically(do I smell an alliteration?) correct posts.:bow:

Heh heh.... :hippy: [color=purple]Purple Haze[/color][/COLOR]

Guest Master O Beans
Heh, Yeah, I went to the Nut Cracker the other day with a friend of mine...only to find out it was the CHILDREN'S BALLET PERFORMANCE...we had NO idea!!

...That was a bit embarrassing...two college students sitting around watching 8 year olds dancing...we felt like pedophiles :blulaugh:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i]
[B]we felt like pedophiles :blulaugh: [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]WAIT... ur not one... oh man... i sooooooooooo had the wrong impression of you ;)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]WAIT... ur not one... oh man... i sooooooooooo had the wrong impression of you ;)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

Haha! ...well, it depends on at what age you draw the line, I mean...wait...I mean...that's just wrong! :raspberry

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]anyone born after September 24, 1984 is too young ;) u should know what that means ;)[/size][/color][/font]

[SIZE=1][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]just dont say it here... wouldnt want the reason y to be embarassed ;) oh wait too late ;)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]anyone born after September 24, 1984 is too young ;) u should know what that means ;)[/size][/color][/font]

[SIZE=1][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]just dont say it here... wouldnt want the reason y to be embarassed ;) oh wait too late ;)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

Whoa! if that's where you draw the line...I'm in biiig trouble!! :excited: Muahaha:whoops: