Snow Posted December 7, 2001 Posted December 7, 2001 FOr those who don't know, the Nutcracker was a HUGE concert in the DC area, with bands like Blink 182, System of a Down, Puddle of Mudd, and Crystel Metheod playing. It was AMAZING! Did anyone else go to it?
Guest Posted December 7, 2001 Posted December 7, 2001 [size=1][b]I have not one idea in God's name on what you are talking about.....:D[/size][/b]
Lady Macaiodh Posted December 7, 2001 Posted December 7, 2001 heh, nutcracker. appropiate name, considering the bands involved.
Fall Posted December 7, 2001 Posted December 7, 2001 O yes, yes............I went to it! And believe me, it cracked me nut right down the middle :) My head is still acheing....
Justin Posted December 7, 2001 Posted December 7, 2001 I wish I would have gone to it. It sounds like it was fun...:alcohol: -Justin
Snow Posted December 8, 2001 Author Posted December 8, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i] [B]I wish I would have gone to it. It sounds like it was fun...:alcohol: -Justin [/B][/QUOTE] Beleve me, it was [I]AWSOME[/I] Any one who has seen System or Blink in concert will tell you they kick soooo much *****
RicoTranzrig Posted December 8, 2001 Posted December 8, 2001 The bands from there are going to be playing here in CA later on...tonight!... for the "Not So Silent Night" fest...can't wait! But no Blink 182 and Crystal Method...they're going to be subbed by Linkin Park, Alien Ant Farm, Sum41, and AFI.
PiroMunkie Posted December 8, 2001 Posted December 8, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i] [B]But no Blink 182 and Crystal Method...they're going to be subbed by Linkin Park, Alien Ant Farm, Sum41, and AFI. [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]OH YOU LUCKY MONKEY!!!!!! AFI is the BEST!!!!! Gah, I've never seen 'em live :( *sniff* and they rarely come around these parts..[/SIZE]
9mm Avenger Posted December 9, 2001 Posted December 9, 2001 Cool...Blink kicks ***. Can i say that? Who else? System of a Down? Coo. Man, I would love to see that....To bad I live in Kanada.
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted December 9, 2001 Posted December 9, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Snow [/i] [B]FOr those who don't know, the Nutcracker was a HUGE concert in the DC area, with bands like Blink 182, System of a Down, Puddle of Mudd, and Crystel Metheod playing. It was AMAZING! Did anyone else go to it? [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=darkblue][b]C[/b]lear [b]C[/b]hannel(C.C.) Communications owns about 20 radio stations in every state. (For those of you, who reside in FL...{Y-100, Zeta, Love 94, Magic 102.7...to name a few}. I'm sure most people(who have an ear glued to a radio:rolleyes: ) have heard of a certain.....[i]Nutcaracker[/i], or perhaps a [i]Jingle Ball[/i] concert. [u]Word of advice:[/u] I, personally, wouldn't attempt to compete in a C.C. giveaway or sweepstakes.... I mean, you'd be vying with the country as a whole. Horrible odds of winning. I love when I get a chance to brighten up everyone's day with one of my rediculously, politically(do I smell an alliteration?) correct posts.:bow: Heh heh.... :hippy: [color=purple]Purple Haze[/color][/COLOR]
Guest Master O Beans Posted December 10, 2001 Posted December 10, 2001 Heh, Yeah, I went to the Nut Cracker the other day with a friend of mine...only to find out it was the CHILDREN'S BALLET PERFORMANCE...we had NO idea!! ...That was a bit embarrassing...two college students sitting around watching 8 year olds dancing...we felt like pedophiles :blulaugh:
Kuja Posted December 10, 2001 Posted December 10, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i] [B]we felt like pedophiles :blulaugh: [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]WAIT... ur not one... oh man... i sooooooooooo had the wrong impression of you ;)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Guest Master O Beans Posted December 10, 2001 Posted December 10, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i] [B] [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]WAIT... ur not one... oh man... i sooooooooooo had the wrong impression of you ;)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] Haha! ...well, it depends on at what age you draw the line, I mean...wait...I mean...that's just wrong! :raspberry
Kuja Posted December 10, 2001 Posted December 10, 2001 [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]anyone born after September 24, 1984 is too young ;) u should know what that means ;)[/size][/color][/font] [SIZE=1][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]just dont say it here... wouldnt want the reason y to be embarassed ;) oh wait too late ;)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Guest Master O Beans Posted December 10, 2001 Posted December 10, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i] [B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]anyone born after September 24, 1984 is too young ;) u should know what that means ;)[/size][/color][/font] [SIZE=1][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]just dont say it here... wouldnt want the reason y to be embarassed ;) oh wait too late ;)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] Whoa! if that's where you draw the line...I'm in biiig trouble!! :excited: Muahaha:whoops:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now