OtakuBoards

Rave Master: Overload [M-VLS]

Lionheart

[SIZE=1] Adol had been following the long trail for what seemed like days. He was out of that stupid forest, but was now walking on a trail in the middle of nowhere. His food that Hiru packed was already gone and the tempertature was off the charts. He never wanted to play hero.
The nights where hellish, animals would come onto the trail, looking for meat. He had to hid from afew of them. Every once and awhile, he would stop and practice with the Tens Power Blade. He still had never learned how to make the sword transform like Hiru did.
It was the fifth day on the trail, as he was getting tired of walking. He fell after two wobbly steps. The sun was beaten on the Rave Master. A hero was going ot die of alittle sun? He looked forward and was shocked to see the Million Gate. He jumped up and smiled. He made it!
"I showed you!!" He pointed up to the sun and laughed. The gate soldiers opened the gate for him without a peep. Adol entered and gasped at the first sight. There stood tall buildings, with people that wore nice cloths walking on the sidewalks. They had people in the middle of the section, playing the piano and violin. Adol looked at himself and scratched his head.
"No wonder they call this place the Million City. Everyone is rich." He looked around the expensive stuff and found a sign of directions.
"Now let's see, wheres the Airships."

OOC: Here we go! Rave Crew, either meet Adol in Million city or the airship or Edge Kingdom. Demon Card, go cause Chaos somewhere and we'll face-off either the airhsip or the edge kingdom. Go Rave! [/SIZE]

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Suzu stumbled through what he would call a hellish void. He was out of breathe and had no food for 3 days. This made him both mad and exhausted. His hands were planted fimrly on the woven hilt of his red bladed sword. He drove it into the ground and rested there awhile.

"Why does ... this trail have to be so damn..long?" he asked himself.

He looked up and noticed the blaring neon lights of a sign. It read in big bold letters MILLION CITY. Suzu picked his blade up and sheathed it. He smiled his eyes popping out of his face.

"Yes I made it"

The first thing he did was grab some food. He ate like a monster gobbling down thing after thing. After he had finished he payed the tab and walked out. On his way he bumped into someone. He noticed it, the Ten Powers sword.

"Hello Adol" Suzu said.
The boy looked confused as the man said his name.

[COLOR=DarkGreen][SIZE=1]Abaddon walked at a slow pace down the hall, passing portraits of the former Demon Card warriors who fought Glory and died in action. He growled lightly and looked forward.
[B]
"These bastered get remmebered for being dead while I fought Glory and survived. One of these days I will rule this organization and this pitiful planet."[/B] Hellspawn appeared mysteriously to Abaddons side, he acknowledge his presence and looked forward speaking to him.
[B]
"I am going to the bosses main chamber. Go to the other four, tell them I will speak with them soon."[/B] Hellspawn nodded and vanished once more, Abaddon came up to a pair of massive iron doors that were maintained to keep rust from taking its toll. He pushed them open and entered, walking into a very large room with tapestries and more portraits of the current Demon Card leader.

The walls were stone gray with the material it was made from, and red silk hung from a throne cahir standing in the back of the room with a high back. A demon sat in it; holding himself very well. Waiting for Abaddons arrival. Abaddon approched and stopped at steps that lead up to the demon leaders throne chair.
[B]
"You called?"[/B] The demon in the chair looked at him with his dark eyes, Abaddon held his position. Not taking his eyes as a threat.
[B]
"Yes."[/B] The demon spoke in a far greater earth shaking voice Abaddon had, and it seemed to hold a hollow tone to it. Like the demon leader wasn't there in spirit.
[B]
"I have called you to tell you that a new Rave master has appeared and is searching for the rave stones."

"Where can this new Rave Master be found?"

"We don't know. But we will not wait for intelligence to report where he is. You will go find him and kill him before his powers grow."[/B]
[B]
"Grow? What do you mean grow?"[/B] The demon stood up from his chair.
[B]
"He is a novice in the powers of the sword, but Hiru Glory has trained him to a certian point. All he needs to time to build up his strength and his team. You will not allow him to do this. You will find him, and destroy him!"[/B] Abaddon looked at the Demon Card leader harshly; but nodded his head.

He turned and walked away, leaving the Demon Card leader in his own company. Abaddon hurried down the corridors to where the Oracion resided. He violently opened the doors and suprised all the Oracion except for Hellspawn. He walked into the room slowly.
[B]
"Oracion of six. I have been informed that their is a new Rave master loss, and is looking for the rave stones right now."[/B] He stopped and looked at all of them, making sure this was socked in. He continued.
[B]
"We have been assigned the task of finding, and killing the Rave master right away. Well, that is the bosses orders."[/B] The demons in the room laughed lightly collectivly. He smiled with them.
[B]
"But I say we cause as much damage and trouble for the humans as possible before we go charging after this Rave master. Are you with me?"[/B] They all cheered, except for one. One of them appeared formt he group and stepped up to him.
[B]
"But, we would disobeying the bosses orders. And that could get us all killed!"[/B] Abaddon looked down at the demon.
[B]
"Do you think that matters to me? We are some of the most powerful demons this world has ever seen! I will not waste my life taking orders from him. And who is it you serve? Me or him?"

"I serve him!"[/B] Abaddon borught up his hand and the chill went through the room, the demons face twisted in anguish and he fell to his knees.
[B]
"You will do as I say or I will cut your throat and replace you with a demon willing to serve me! Is that clear?"[/B] Abaddon spoke in his hard demonic voice, the demon nodded and he removed his hand. He pointed to the door.
[B]
"All of you. Go prepare. Eat and ready your weapons. I will send Hellspawn to get you all."[/B] They all left, except for Hellspawn who approched him.
[B]
"Are you alright?"[/B] Abaddon fell to one knee. Hellspawn quickly went down and lifted him up. Carrying him to a near by chair.
[B]
"I am drained for now. I need something to drink."[/B] Hellspawn nodded and quickly got a drink for Abaddon, he drank from it and set it on the table. He placed his hand on Hellspawns shoulder.
[B]
"Thank you Hellspawn. You have always been very loyal and trust worthy. Go eat and rest for now. I will get you when I am ready."[/B] Hellspawn nodded and left Abaddon alone in the room.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Jack walked through the hallways, they were dimly lit, not really showing what was in the cracks. For someone who did not travel these hallways everyday, they would seem to hide something, but to him, there were just there. Letting him know where he was going.

He soon came to a large wooden door. He opened it and walked in. The other four Oracion stood up in respect, and Jack motioned for them to sit. "Do not stand for me. I am not as respected as Abbadon." The other four nodded and got back to their eating and drinking.

"Why is Abaddon so hard like that? Man, for just once, I wish he would just do as the leader said and not modify his orders. IT seems as though he is doing this to get us killed. What do you think?" The one that had been talking back to Abaddon walked up to Jack.

"I do not go agianst Abaddon's orders. I would die for him before I would die for the leader." Jack looked as the demon and let out a small electric feild, letting the demon know he didn't like the conversation. "Anything else you have to say?"

"No, I think I get your picture." The room fell silent as the demon went back to his seat. No one seemed to want to say anything while Jack was watching. For the four demons in front of him, there were only three people they feared. The leader of the Demon Card, Abaddon, leader of the Oracion Six, and Jack, second in command.

"We leave in the morning. Anyone not ready by then will be killed by my hand. Understood?" The four demons nodded as Jack left the room. He stopped behind the closed door and heard them start talking agian.

"Its always about Abaddon with Hellspawn. I don't understand why he puts up with Abaddon's crap. We all know that if he wanted to fight Abaddon, there would be nearly no demon on Abaddon's side." Jack could tell from the voice that it was the same demon from before. Right when Jack was about to pop back into the room and kill the demon with his own hand, he heard another one of the demons chime in.

"Will you not give it a rest. Every single one of us know that if it were not for Hellspawn and Abaddon, we would never have gotten so far. We need both of them, its just them that do not need us." Jack smiled as began to walk back to his own room.

Before reaching his room, something flashed through his mind. It was dark and cold, it made him feel good inside. He smiled and vanished in the darkness, heading twards Abaddon's chambers to receive his orders.

[SIZE=1] Adol was confused by this weird traveler popping in his face and talking to him normally.
"...Who are you? I don't know who you are." The traveler looked shock as Adol turned back to the sign. The next airship to the Edge Kingdom was to fly out in half an hour. Judging by the place, he couldn't waste a second.
"Nice talkin' to ya, man. See ya." He waved as he ran to the right, atleast making progress. Adol ran, but soon came to a halt as his legs gave out on him. He's been walking for days, he needed rest. A man with a curly mustache came over, he was wearing a nice suit, but his face looked in panick.
"You! Boy, I need help. Somone is robbing my store!" He looked on the back of Adol and onto his blade. "Thank god! A swordsman! You must help me! I'm losing my goods over that gang!" Adol didn't know what to do, he needed to make that airship. But he couldn't leave this man when he needs help. Adol nodded as the man led him to his shop at the end of the corner. The window was shattered as the robbers where still picking through the armor and weapons. Adol rushed over the window.
"Yo! Over here!" The robebrs stood as they turned back to Adol. One was really skinny, wearing a black tight suit. The other was huge, had a nail going through his nose. The skinny one grinned at the sight of Adol.
"Please don't make me laugh, kid. Do you know who we are? We're the Demon Card. We can do whatever we want." First city and Adol has already found the Demon Card. He reached behind him and pulled out his sword. The skinny one's grin disappeared as he glanced at the giant.
"Get him." His giant partner nodded as he grabbed a axe. The man charged first, swinging wildly at Adol. Adol could see he was strong, but very slow. He dodged the attacks easily and blunt the axe away from his hands. He slashed across his chest as he took a giant fall.
"Use your DB you idiot! This guy ain't fooling around!" The fat one nodded again as he pulled out a small dark gem.
"My Metal Fist Dark bring." His fist instantly turned into iron as he got back up. Adol was the first to attack as he slashed away at his foe. He blocked all the cuts with his iron knuckles and boomed a cut right in the cut. Adol flew back as the attack knocked the wind out of him. He hit hard.
"Finish him!!" The skinny one roared as the giant charged. Adol remembered the words that Hiru said. Believe in the sword. Adol jumped up as he was ready to strike back. The fist and sword crashed as a explosion erupted. The gaint flew back into the shop's wall as he landed on the street. Adol though was looking at his sword. It transformed into a skinnier sword. It was orange and had the words 'Explosion' at the end. The 2nd form of the Ten Powers sword. Explosion.
The other man ran to his partner then looked back at Adol, pointing.
"The...the Rave Master!!" He then grew serious. "Just you wait, All I have to do is call in to the Oracion Six and your toast. They'll give me a raise for finding you!!" He then ran off into the crowd. Adol stared as he left, but rememebered why he was here.
"Oh snaps! I'm going to miss the airship!"[/SIZE]

[COLOR=DarkGreen][SIZE=1]Abaddon sat in his chair relaxing from his use of power on that insulent demon who dared to challenge him. He shook his head to himself.
[B]
"Damn fool, trying to over throw my ruling. I'd kill him myself if I was in charge of this organization."[/B] He took another sip of his drink when two men busted through his door, severally shaken. one was skinny and the other was massive in size. Abaddon growled, these were soldiers, thinking they were all powerful because they have DB's.
[B]
"What do you want? I have more important things to do."[/B] The skinny one was shaken with excitment and fear.
[B]
"We... we found... found the Rave master."[/B] Abaddon truned his attention to the two soldiers, standing to address them.

[B]"Are you sure?"[/B] They nodded their heads and Abaddon smiled wickedly.
[B]
"Go to the leader, he will reward you for your information."[/B] They both left as Hellspawn arrived. He stood in the room waiting for whatever orders Abaddon had for him. Abaddon was standing shakelingly but was standing. Hellspawn came over to see if he need help. He waved him off.
[B]
"I am fine. My strength is returning. Tell the others we are leaving immediatly. The rave master has been spotted in Million City, we need to get to the warp chamber or else we would never make it to him."[/B] Jack nodded.
[B]
"They will be ready in a matter of moments."

"Good, good work."[/B] Jack then disappeared and went back to the others, Abaddon snatched up his axe that leaned on the wall. Reading his more powerful magic just in case the Rave master was further along then knew. He made his way down the hall, hitting demons in his way to the warp chamber.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Iaa ran through the streets of the Million city, dodging people left and right. She had been traveling through the forest on the out skirts of town when she caught word that the Demon Card was around.

[COLOR=Teal]?Damn it I?m going to be late!!?[/COLOR] Iaa was gunning for the air ship. She wanted to use it to get to the next town. Anywhere where the Demon Card was she wanted to be, if only for a small chance at exacting revenge for her parents. Revenge wouldn?t normally cloud her judgment but only a few days before she had killed her best friend and teacher. He had been working for the Demon Card and Iaa wanted some answers.

Iaa knocked a few people out of her way in a bid to get to the air ship on time, she looked back at the people whom she had bowled over as she ran yelling a rushed [COLOR=Teal]?Sorry!?[/COLOR] back to them. She looked forwards only to find her self, face full of someone?s back. Iaa collided with the person knocking them both down to the ground.

[COLOR=Teal]?Ouch!? [/COLOR]she muttered as she got up. She had done it this time; she looked up to see she had knocked over a boy. A boy of about 16. With red hair and blue eyes. She picked him up and got him to his feet he still seemed a little dazed and disoriented.

[COLOR=Teal]?I?m so sorry, I didn?t see you and I was in a rush to get to the airship?? [/COLOR]She looked the boy up and down and noticed his sword it was glowing orange, he looked confused.

[COLOR=Teal]?My names Iaa. Yours??[/COLOR] She extended her hand as a sign of greeting and apology.

Suzu boarded the airship and was pretty excited. He had never been on one of them and now he was. As he leaned over the railing he could see Adol fight the thugs and the girl run into him. Just then Suzu's legs gave way.

"What the?" he said"Oh yea... I've been walking for days with no rest"

He still turned his head to see what Adol and the girl were doing. At first it looked like they were talking but he couldn't tell. Then they both got up and headed for the airship.But then stopped for some reason. He turned his back on the railing.

"I can't wait for this thing to start up!!" he said to himself.

After a while he began to doze off. But every time he kept waking himself up. He noticed Adol and the girl were begining to run for the airship.

[SIZE=1] Adol shook her hand as she stared at his sword. He gripped the handle to make it transform back to its normal form.
"Name's Adol knight, and I'm in a rush too." She grinned as he joined her in the moment. When the a loud voice came over the intercom.
"The airship going to Edge Kingdom is now leaving!" Adol turned around and saw the huge airship taking off. Oh boy.
"Come on, we have to make it." She nodded as they ran across the street and passed the paying booth. Guards started to follow them for not paying the fee. Though getting to Edge Kingdom was much more imporant. The guards now where popping everywhere as soon the two where trapped. The airship was just up over them as Adol pulled out his sword. At first, he was thinking to attack them all, but he saw what to do. He wrapped his free hand around Iaa as the Ten Powers transformed into the Explosion.
"What are you doing?!"
"Trust me, I know what i'm doing." The uards rushed in as the airship floated over them. He thrust the blade into the ground.
"Explosion!!" He roared as the blade boomed under them, causing them to go straight up. Iaa caught a support rope on the airship as Adol wrapped around it. They made it on board. Adol helped the woman onboard as people didn't give much care what they where doing under the ship.
"Thanks. I never knew I would bumb into the next Rave Master." Adol's pulse seemd to have stopped as he looked at her.
"How do you know?" She glanced to the sword, which transformed back to its metal form.
"A sword never lies." Adol grinend akwardly, not knowing this was a good thing or a bad thing.[/SIZE]

[I]'Stupid heat?' [/I] Lyra emerged from the line of trees and immediately turned around to look up at the sun with one hand above her eyes. That wasn't a good idea. She fell backwards, unable to catch herself. [COLOR=Olive]"Ow."[/COLOR] She mumbled unenthusiastically still lying on the ground. Lyra didn't feel like getting up?but did so anyway. No use just hanging around doing nothing.

Wait a minute. Why did she get the feeling she's been here recently? The trail looked long?and empty. Lyra started to run at a pretty leisurely pace in her terms. She wasn't great on big speeds, but she had an endurance greater than most, and a knack for knowing how to pace. Three and a half days later, she walked up in sight of the Million Gates. And not even out of breath. She stopped dead short, hiding her surprise completely.

[I]'No?I'M BACK WHERE I STARTED!!!'[/I] her mind screamed. That was it. Next time that Demon Card lackey who got her turned about crossed her path...it was going six feet under, she coldly vowed to herself. Lyra sighed a bit annoyed at the turn of events.

[COLOR=DarkGreen][SIZE=1]Abaddon breathed deeply, reading for the trip of the Warp chamber. His axe held in his right hand and his black magick covering his left one. He stood in front of the doors to the chamber and opened them slowly, he could see through the crack Hellspawn and the other four waiting. Abaddon nodded to Jack.
[B]
"Good work, you managed to get them here fast."[/B] Jack smiled and nodded his head. Abaadon looked to the three mages standing ina circle around them. He motioned for them to start their spell, they gestuered with their hands in the same figuer eight style. Lights of energy followed their hand movements. Abaddon looked to the others.
[B]
"Be ready, this is not magick we toy with. But this situation requires we use it, so remember: stay right where you are, if you move it disrupts the spell and we could be sent to the wrong side of the world. Or we could be killed from the strain. So if you move and we live, I will send you through the worst possible pain beyond your imagination. Understand?"[/B] They all nodded, even Hellspawn. Abaddon knew he would not do anything to ruin anything. The mages speel picked up and Abaddon looked forward once more. The white light grew and consumed the room. Engulfing Abaddon and the Oracion of Six.

They reappeared in a brilliant flash in the middle of Million city street, Abaddon cracked his neck and stepped out of the burned circle around them. Looking at the people now watching them in terror. Abaddon put the butt of the long pole of his axe to the ground, the others standing behind him.
[B]
"Go. Collect any people who might know where the rave master is."[/B] They nodded and lashed out, Abaddon grabbed Jacks shoulder.
[B]
"Except you. We will wait for the right moment."[/B] Jack stood by his side, watching the other four do their work. After a bit one of them Oracion cameback with a man who had a mustache. Pleading for mercy.
[B]
"What do you know of the rave master?"[/B] The man looked at him with fear, unable to speak. Abaddon held his axe to his throat, the points digging into his skin.
[B]
"Where is he?"[/B] He shuddered and started to speak.
[B]
"A boy with an odd sword help me and ran off to the airships. His sword made a large explosion when it hit the large man."[/B] Abaddon pulled his axe away and held it to his side, he looked up and an airship was flying past them. He looked down at the ground and whistled, they came back to him.
[B]
"You four, go to Edge kingdom. We will meet you there. Go now!" [/B]They bolted off in the direction of Edge kingdom. Abaddon stretched his wings, and Jack opened his wings.
[B]
"Lets go, we must move fast to catch it."[/B] Jack nodded, they leaped into the air and sped after the airship.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[SIZE=1] Screams could be heard from the top level of the airship. The two looked at each other and raced up the stairs and to a room that had a massive window. Travelers and merchants gathered near the window as two figures where flying behind the airship. At first, Adol thought they where birds, but soon saw they where demons. First day and he's having too much trouble. The figures were up close now as they smashed the window into pieces, people started to fly out of the room and into the sky. Adol growled at the demons for not even caring for their lives. Their eyes darted at Adol and Iaa as the red one smiled.
"This is bad, Adol." Iaa whispered. "They're the Oracion Six! Abaddon, the leader and the 2nd in command, Hellspawn. This is bad." She backed away alittle, still shocked by their apperance. Adol, though pulled out his Ten Powers Blade.
"Good, I'll kill them and this war is over." He grinned, unable to see these guys as the strongest members of Demon Card. "Besides, I'm the Rave Master." Hellspawn looked over his shoulder at the giant Abaddon.
"My I?"
"By all means." Hellspawn grinned as he walked up to face Adol. This guy showed no fear to Adol.
"Come on, Rave Master. I'll show you the meaning of pain." Adol grinned as he attacked first, swinging his sword at Hellspawn. He grabbed the metal sword between his two fingers. Adol struggled to even hold on to the sword.
"This is all you have? I'm very disappointed." With one smooth kick to the ribs, he sent Adol flying across the room. Was this guy for real? Adol got back up.
"No more games." His sword light up as it transformed.
"Explosion!!" He slashed across, causing a major explosion. The smoke cleared as the blade was laying across Hellspawn's neck. Not even a marking anywhere. He smacked him on the face to cause Adol to the ground.
"This is all? I didn't have to use my Dark Bring." Adol looked up to see Hellspawn ready for the final attack. Instantly, some kind of huge tree branch erupted from the ground as it cut a path between the two. The ship came ot a hault as tree branches everywhere popped into the room. Iaa grabbed Adol by the shoulders.
"Come on! We have to go!" She pulled him up as they jet out the exit. At the edge, The kingdom wasn't very far from where they stopped.
"We need to climb down the branch and make a ran for the kingdom. Now!" Adol nodded as they climbed down the large tree branch and into another dreadful forest. [/SIZE]

Jack looked at the tree and then turned back to Abaddon. "Who the hell has the ability to make this thing?" Normally, he would have never asked it in such a manor, but both Abaddon and he knew that he just wanted to finish the fight.

"I am not sure. It does seem that fate is on their side. Lucky, aren't they?" He smiled as he took a step forward. "Just adds to the chase." Jack nodded and put a hand on the tree. To him and his skin, it felt almost fake.

"The girl. She knew a littel much about us. I think she did this." Abaddon nodded as he turned to Jack.

"Give it a shot. Lets see how strong her majic is." Jack smiled and nodded. He turned back to the tree as his right arm turned into a giant ax. He pulled it back, and hit the tree full force, nearly cutting it down in one blow. He reared back agian, and swung, tearing the tree in two.

"I do not think they can get very far. Would you mind if I finish it?" Jack turned back to Abaddon, who nodded.

"Go, Hellspawn. I do not think he was useing everything he knew." They both looked down at the forrest. Somewhere in there was the Rave Master, and the girl.

"Yes, sir. I shall be back soon." He gave Abaddon a small bow before jumping down into the forrest. As he landed, he looked around. Everything was a little dim due to the trees, but it seemed to suite him well. He looked down at the ground and saw a pair of foot prints. He smiled as he began to walk after them, slowly picking up his pace as he came closer.

Iaa dragged Adol along with her through the forest.
[COLOR=Teal]?This is my dominion I will not lose easily here, every creature is on my side. I have known these forests for a long time??[/COLOR] Running as fast as she could dragging the rave master with her Iaa and Adol came to a clearing in the middle of the forest, a huge tree sat in the middle, at the sight of the tree Iaa smiled.
[COLOR=Teal]?Ducanthnia! It?s been a while?I am sorry for my absence?[/COLOR] Adol looked at Iaa like she was crazy.[I] Why was she talking to a tree?![/I]
[COLOR=Teal]?I would appreciate any help you could offer my old friend?.that way you say? Thank you! I will be back to visit you some day?[/COLOR] She bowed and dragged Adol towards Edge Kingdom.
[COLOR=Teal]?Come on! For a Rave master you?re not very fast?[/COLOR]. In the forest back they way they came, there came a horrible [COLOR=Teal]?CRACK?[/COLOR] and a hideous scream that only Iaa heard. Birds flew from the trees and animals fled.
The Demon Card was chopping down the forest!
[COLOR=Teal]?How dare they! Do they not know what they are doing!? They will pay for this!?[/COLOR] Iaa went to walk back the other way but Adol stopped her.
[COLOR=Teal]?Don?t, your no match for them yet come on?[/COLOR] Iaa was furious.
[COLOR=Teal]?Fine but I will leave them a present to play with, run ahead?[/COLOR]
Running back the way she came, Iaa twirled her staff in an almost hypnotic dance like way before ramming the end into the ground. Thick Thorn covered vines shot up from the ground underneath Iaa?s staff, they twisted in mid air intertwining with each other. At first the shape they were taking was un-defined. The Vines twisted and twirled together looking like snakes in a strange dance. And before the Rave master?s eyes the vines took on the shape of a massive Panther. It snarled with glowing green eyes, two massive thorn's for ears, Large and smaller thorns for its sharp teeth and at the end of the massive creatures tail was a twisted pile of vines with spikes taking on the form of a mace. The Rave master stopped in awe at the creature as Iaa patted it and it then stood in the path almost blocking it completely.

[COLOR=Teal]?Come on Iaa we have to go!? [/COLOR]Adol shouted back at her, he still couldn?t take his eyes off the vine beast, every second the Demon Card got closer.
[COLOR=Teal]?One more present!? [/COLOR]This time Iaa closed her eyes and thrust her staff deep into the ground. The snakes eye?s intertwining her staff glowed and their wings out spread with a metallic groan. There came a deep drumming from the ground, and an enormous rumble. The ground under her staff broke in two and from the depths there came a massive rock beast. (OOC picture [URL=http://www.roberthood.net/daikaiju-antho/contributors/images/galaxyquest.jpg]Here[/URL] ignore the man)
Adol looked up in wonder at the creature Iaa just brought up from the ground.
[COLOR=Teal]?I didn?t know earth mages could do that??[/COLOR]Iaa ran back, grabbed Adol and started running through the forest, Adol was looking back at the two creatues as he ran, they slowly faded into the distance. At the instant he could no longer see them the Demon Card came out from the forest leaving a trail of destruction, but now faced with two creatures to contend with.
[COLOR=Teal]?Where did you lean that?!?[/COLOR] Adol questioned Iaa as they ran.
[COLOR=Teal]?I can do that and more, young Rave Master, now shut up and run??[/COLOR]

[SIZE=1] Iaa was more mysteries and scarier then Adol thought. He followed right behind her as lights from the Edge kingdom shine from afar. The city was made for electric power, so its not very hard to spot out through the night. The two travelers made it to a large door guarded by a group of soldiers. These guys looked sharp and ready for almost anything. They aimed their guns at Them in alarm.
"Demon Card! Right behind us!" Iaa exclaimed as she tried to catch her breath. The soldiers looked at each other and made a path for them towards the door. There was no way that the Demon Card can bust through the walls of the kingdom, not even the Oracion Six. Adol and Iaa entered and found themselfs in a festaval. It seems something important had happened. A drunk man swayed towards them.
"Hey! What's the party for?" Adol asked as Iaa whispered to leave him alone.
"New...hic...King." Adol's jaw dropped to ear the news as Iaa stared in disbelieve. A new king? In the middle of a war?
"Past the crown to his...hic...son." Adol didn't know much about the king since their village wasn't effected by the kingdom. Adol didn't know he had a son. Iaa came close to his ear.
"We best go to the castle and see what's going on around here." Adol nodded as the drunk man fell to the ground, dead asleep.[/SIZE]

[COLOR=DarkGreen][SIZE=1]Abaddon stood on the ship, looking at all the frightened people just staring at him. He walked past them to the cabin where the pilot was deep in his fear. Abaddon stood in front of him.
[B]
"Get this ship moving. Go to the original destination, or I'll start throwing passengers out into the sky one by one."[/B] The pilot nodded and keeping going straight to the edge kingdom, he was ready to meet with the other Oracion. Hellspawn was hot on their tail and the other four would be doing their best to get into the edge kingdom without them dieing. He watched as the lights of the city came into view, their brilliance showing that a party was taking place. Abaddon smiled.
[B]
"Good. We are getting close."[/B] He looked out the window and saw the multiple guards coming up to the gates, covering them with more fire power and more men. He sighed.
[B]
"Guess they know we are coming. Time to go in more discreetly."[/B] He closed his eyes and started whispering a chant to himself. His appearnce shifted and everyone saw an old man holding a wooden cane. They landed and Abaddon walked off of the airship with his real apperance shielded by his dark magick. He hobbled off and made his way to the gate, a couple of guards stood in front of him.
[B]
"I'm sorry but you cannot leave the compound. We have word that the Demon Card is near by."[/B] Abaddon put on a suprised face for them and spoke in a raspy voice.
[B]
"Oh my goodness. That sounds bad."

"It is sir, so please back away."[/B] Abaddon smiled through the old mans face. He moved his whole hand across his face and he returned to his old form, standing tall amongst them. They started to stumble as they tried to retreat and fire. He quickly cut both guards open and left them their on the ground, he place both hands on the door and listened through the otherside.

Waiting for the guards to be right where he needed, he heard their footsteps and smashed opened the doors. Crushing the human gurads bodys. Abaddon stood in the door way, waiting for Hellspawn and the other four to arrive.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Jack ran through the forrest, and then stopped. He closed his eyes and smiled. Something was comming. Something big, with something small in front of it. He didn't really care what it was, he just knew that it was going to be a little fun. He opened his eyes as his right arm changed into a spire, and his left changed into an ax. He slowed his pace down as he heard the movements stop.

"I know you are there. Why do you not come out and say hello to the last thing you will see?" He kept walking as something green flew past him, scratching him. He looked down at the spot where the creature scratched him, and saw nothing. He kept walking, and then stopped as he came upon a stone wall.

"So, the little girl is a mage. Interesting." He watched the stone wall stand up, then slam its fist into Jack, who raised his right arm and met with the golem. Jack was sent back a couple feet as the golem kept pushing into him. He smiled and let his arm go limp. letting the golem speed past him from the weight, and force.

"Such mindless creatures. It is a shame that they were not created from one of our mages." He started walking at the golem as it swung at him again. He met the golems fist agian and smiled as he saw a crack comming down the creatures arm.

"So, my dark skin is stronger than rock. What else is new?" He smirked as he pushed into the golem, turning its arm into small stones and pebbles. "Where did the living vines go?" He looked around him then smiled. He quickly turned around and brought his ax arm up as the creature passed by it.

"Well then. I do think Abaddon is waiting on me." He turned his arms back to normal and then began to walk agian, leaving the mages creations to go back to nature as they decayed.

A few moments later, he walked up to the city gates. He saw the bodies and smiled. As he walked into the gates, he saw Abaddon looking around.

"Sir, please forgive me. The mage girl left something that I had to deal with in the forrest to get here." He bowed his head and waited for Abaddon's response.

[COLOR=DarkGreen][SIZE=1]Abaddon patted him on the shoulder.
[B]
"It is alright. I can expect they were easy to deal with."[/B] Jack nodded, Abaddon turned towards the cities brillant lights. Looking at the celebration that was happening in front of his eyes.
[B]
"Now those other four need to hurry up."[/B] As he finished that sentence he heard a plop and looked to see all four with a guard body in their hands. He smiled as they all dropped the lifeless forms.
[B]
"Good. We are all here. Search the kingdom, find anyone who has seen the rave master or his friends. And do it by any means necessary."[/B] They nodded and disappeared, Abaddon spoke to Jack.
[B]
"We are going to find the rave master ourselves. Hopfully they cause enough trouble that they draw attention away from us. Let us be going Hellspawn; we have a party to crash, and a boy to kill."[/B] Abaddon and Jack walked through the streets; hunting their prey.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

((sry for not posting ive been gone for a day))

Suzu was running across the kingdom fighting off demons. One jumped onto him and he cut it across the back making it slide off of him.

"Where are they coming from?" He asked himself.

Suzu hopped out of the catsle peritmiter and slid down a tree. Into the forest he went. He could here talking up aheadf but didn't know who it was so he drew his sword. AS he grew closer he could tell that they were human and he sheathed his blade.

"Hello, I'm an ally so don't draw you weapons. My names Suzu" Suzu said.

They all looked at him as if ready to talk.

Lyra looked at the dead guards in front of Edge Kingdom.[I] 'Looks like I am late again,'[/I] she thought. [I]'Hm?killed recently.'[/I] Stepping ultra carefully, she made her way to merge seamlessly with the festivities of the crowd. The bright lights were a different sight compared to what she was used to.

[I]'I hate crowds?too many people?'[/I] Little by little, she got a feeling of something big about to happen. Havoc ran through the area. The words 'Demon Card' got her attention, and she rolled her eyes before pushing some locks of silvery hair behind an ear. Sprinting through every opening in the mess of people she could find, Lyra made her way calmly through the streets in the general direction of the castle. That would be the logical place to head in a search for information.

Just darting through another opening, she spotted the image of two others talking. The sword the boy had caught her interest. [I]'The Ten Powers Sword?' [/I] she didn't know why the words popped into her head, they just did. [I]'So that's the new Rave Master?'[/I]

Moving forward, she remained unnoticed to everyone. Looking behind her as she continued walking, she bumped into a weaker demon. One of its shoulders had the signs of a deep gash still in healing, and a few lesser cuts in other locations that had mostly healed. [COLOR=Olive]"You again?"[/COLOR] she hissed coolly, and the demon grabbed her wrist.

[COLOR=Olive]"This time I'll finish you off,"[/COLOR] it said. Lyra kicked at it, but it was a front for the 'bracelet' on her other arm to release its secret. One of her chains wrapped itself tight around the demon's neck in the close range and she pulled quick and hard to cut completely through. With a silent thought of finally, she moved to walk over to where she had seen the Rave Master and tripped. Taking a few other people down with her, she immediately jumped to her feat to run off again before she lost them. Too late, they were already gone. [I]'Not again?'[/I]

Dorrian stood amongst the crowd of people, all joyous for the new king. He had arrived hours ago and was now waiting for the new Rave Master. He cound it ironic that on the day I new king should be crowned, that a new rave master should appear. This gave him chills, he was eager to find the young one, he wanted to see what he was like.

Recognizing him would be easy enough, he just had to look for the sword and that would reveal the rave master. Dorrian took a sip of a drink he had been carring with him, he seemed to blend intot he crowd, despite his sword and strange way of dressing. He moved slowly through the crowd, paying close attention to all those around him. By now the others had surely arrived. Abaddon couldn't control himself, an up roar would begin soon. If that happend, finding the rave master would only be more difficult in the ensuing panic.

In the crowd Dorrian caught a glimmer of pale iron. Then the shape stood out, it was the ten powers sword. The image was brief and fleeting, but there was no mistaking it. Dorrian began to follow the shine of the pale iron as it moved through the crowd. He worked his way closer and closer, the young man was oblivious to his approach, due to all the people present.

Once close enough, Dorrian grabbed the young mans shoulder and spoke briefly, but calmly "Adol Knight."

The young man turned to him "Yes. What do you want?"

Dorrian smiled, the girl next to Adol snapped "Get away from him! Quickly!"

Adol turned to her and soon under stood who Dorrian was without a word of exchange. He quickly reached for his sword but was thrown across the crowded street by a sudden gust. Dorrian reached to his back and pulled his own sword "I am Dorrian Grey, of the six. It's nothing personal, But I've come for you."

The young man staggerd to his feet as the girl ran to his side.

Suzu hopped down to Adol's side.

"Here if you don't think I'm an ally I'll prove it in this battle" Suzu said firmly.

Suzu drew his red blade and charged at the member of the six. He was cut short by a sharp cut to his ankle. He ignored it and swung his sword right at the man, the instant it whizzed through the air dark electricity zoomed from the blade onto the man.'

"How do you like that?" Suzu said with a little grin.

"Pathetic" the man said.

He got up and in an instant sent Suzu flying back to other two followed by several cuts that hit Suzu. Suzu staked his sword into the ground and lifted himself up. Before he knew it the member of the six was on top of him. Suzu shoved his blade out blocking a death blow.

"So you arn't that bad with a sword" the man said.

[COLOR=DarkGreen][SIZE=1]Abaddon looked out amongst the people, ignoring the celebration and seeing the fighting going on between Dorrion and one of the rave master friends. He growled to himself.
[B]
"Fool, he could have gotten close to the rave master and finished him right there and then. But I have a plan. Hellspawn."[/B] Jack looked at him, Abaddon turned to him.
[B]
"Take a human form. We will get close to the rave master, earn his trust. Then vut his throat and the ones that are his allies."[/B] Abaddon whispered his chant and took on the form of the old man once more, his cain firmly in his hand. Jack changed and took on a far younger form then Abaddons. They hurried over to the battle that was happeneing, he instantly went for the rave master. He spoke in his raspy voice.
[B]
"Young man, we must get you out of here. He looks like he is trying to kill you."[/B] He tugged on Adols clothes, hoping that his magick would not wear off anytime soon or that the mage would see through his disguise or Hellspawns.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Dorrian held his sword with his left hand was pushing the down the young man. Dorrian smirked as he noticed the two, an old man and a much younger one, approach the rave master. He could sense there DB, which meant they were Demon Card. They were probably two of the six, since they were the only ones aboe to transform so completely. With a quick push he sent the young swordsman sliding to the wall, opposite his friends and walked over to him "I like you. GIve me your name. I am Dorrian Grey."

The young man had a fire burning in his eyes, he was filled with anger and rage tot he fact of being beaten so easily. He snapped in response "My name's Suzu."

Dorrian looked away, seeing that the crowd was now becoming riled due to all the excitement they had caused. He looked back to Suzu "very well then, Suzu. We shall meet another time. Try to get stronger by then."

Dorrian sheathed his blade behind himself and began to walk off. Suzu snapped at him as he left "You don't get to leave like that!"

The young Suzu jumped to his feet and ran at Dorrian, sword drawn. He swung violently and was intercepted again by Dorrians gauntlet. Dorrian's smirk faded "I said get stronger first." And with a light pitch hurrled the Suzu back, landing flat on his back. Dorrian continued "Even without the use of my DB you are no match. It only took my left hand to out power you and I'm right handed."

Dorrian turned again to disappear into the crowd and said a few more words to the enraged Suzu "Get stronger little one."

Dorrian then walked off into the crowd as his friends came to his aid.

Lyra had watched the proceedings with interest. There was an advantage to being easily overlooked, one could know things and keep them hidden. The groups?both Rave crew and Demon Card alike?were fascinating. She couldn't help but laugh from her little front row corner. She laughed partly at Suzu, partly at the situation as a whole while stepping forward.

The Rave Master and the girl looked at her a bit surprised, the old man and his companion made no reaction, and Suzu looked ready to snap at her. [COLOR=Olive]"Funny fellows The Six are. Apparently Demon Card wants you dead Rave Master, yet with ease right now you and the others could have been killed and they leave you alone for now it seems,"[/COLOR] she greeted.
[I]'Stupid idiots the whole of them if you ask me?they'll regret that in time.' [/I] she thought to herself behind an unreadable look.

[COLOR=Olive]"You seem to know a lot,"[/COLOR] Adol spoke up, looking a bit disorientated at everything that had just happened in so little a time.
[COLOR=Olive]"I'm Lyra,"[/COLOR] she replied. [COLOR=Olive]"And that's all any of you need to know about me."[/COLOR]