OtakuBoards

Rave Master: Overload [M-VLS]

Lionheart

Dorrian walked through the forest, following the trail of fallen trees and dragged dirt from the passing demons. He followed this trail to the mighty gates of Experiment, yet another massive city for the rave master and his crew to take refuge. Dorrian watched as two peculiar gentlemen enterd the city. No doubt they were probably part of the six, most likely Abaddon and Hellspawn, but it could just as easily be one of the other three.

Dorrian stood back and waited for them to enter before approaching to keep from being noticed. He didn't need nor wanted the interference of the others, this was his mission and no one would take it from him. Dorrian marched the gate, being human, he had no problem getting inside the city. The city was alive and crawling with other people.

This had become a waiting game again. He had only to wait for one of the other Demon Card members to attack the rave master or one of his team and then he would be able to find them. Everything was falling into place, even arriving at Experiment was like a sign that he was meant to succeed. Everything was set and now it was time for the actors to take the stage. It was time for the show to begin, he thought to himself as he settled himself at a small corner cafe and sipped away at a cup of coffee. Soon he would grand stand his stage and the world would open anew.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Experiment. She had been here before countless times during her gang-hopping and wandering. But the word started to take on a new meaning...one that would give itself up for knowedge. It was big place, giving a false sense of security that they could evade the Demon Card for a good length of time. Or even get them off their trail if one was hopelessly hopeful. Night was falling, and Lyra got the sense that it would be raining soon.

[COLOR=Olive]"There's a place...around this corner I think...that would be a good place to stay for the night. I think It's going to rain." [/COLOR] Besides. Suzu needed a chance to rest.[COLOR=Olive] "I'm gonna have to take a short leave though..."[/COLOR] she added quietly. [COLOR=Olive]"There's somebody I have to see."[/COLOR]

Castor looked out over the crowd until he spied Abbadon and Jack going into a tavern. Castor then follwoed and sat down at the same table. "Then battle was a success as planned my commanders." He turned and looked around. "What is my next orders, which I assume concer this place because everyone has been gathering here'

Jack looked into the eyes of Castor and frowned. "I am glad that you decided to change your appearance a little, but realize something, if you wish to ask us something, only do it in the shaddows or at night, do you understand?" He watched Castor nod his head in approval.

"Good, now we are trying to find the Rave Master and his crew, be our scout. Find out where they are hiding, and what condition they are in. Report back to us as soon as you find out anything." Castor nodded agian and vanished.

"Hellspawn, we have a large task at hand that only seems to get bigger." Abaddon said, sighing and then looking up at the roof.

"Sir, I know what you mean. It seems that the Rave master really does not wish to bow to our will. It has gotten a little interesting, but that is my own opinion." He looked away, in case he said something he should not have.

"I understand. It has gotten a little fun, the chase and all. But everything else, it is getting a littel old." He smiled as he turned to Jack. "Let us retire for the night and await Castor's report."

Jack nodded as he stood up after Abaddon. He fallowed him out of the tavern.

A scent wafted through the air, it was a familiar one for Dorrian. He was a nosy little trouble maker of the team, but he might have a use in helping him find the rave master and his team. Castor was a loyal servant of Abaddon, but he would still cooperrate with him. Dorrian need only watch him as he moved along, he wasn't very observant in nature and would easily over look Dorrian as long as he stayed to the ground.

Castor wasn't the brightest bulb, but he was a great tracker, this was the reason Dorrian was willing to put so much stake in his ability to find the rave master. Sure enough, the quick read, but slow witted Castor found the crew. One of them seemed like she was leaving, but Dorrian had no interest in that one, she was just an interference. The rave master and the young Suzu, however, were both there and they could prove useful.

The team had taken retreat in a small tavern that would double as an inn. Dorrian decided it best if he joined them here. As the team enterd he moved in after them. He heard a russel from behind. Castor had noticed him now and would surely report back that he had taken after the rave master, but that was irrelevant at this point. He walked into the tavern as Castor made a quick retreat to inform Abaddoan and Hellspawn of this turn of events.

Dorrian took a seat at the bar and orderd a drink and watched as the crew carried the disabled Suzu up the stairs to the room. As they ascended the stairs, Adol looked in his direction for a moment and caught of glimpse of Dorrian at the bar. His eyes went wide with, first fear, then rage. Dorrian offerd a light wave, this was to let him know he shouldn't do anything drastic. Adol looked about, there were alot of people in this tavern, all of which would die if they were to fight here and now. This didn't bother Dorrian at all, but he knew well enough that Adol wouldn't dare do anything in the face of such a risk.

Adol shook it off and fained that everything was alright to the other girl who would look but fail to see Dorrian at the bar. After a few moments up stairs, Adol would return and take the seat next to him "What the hell are you doing here?!"

He said trying to control the volume of his voice. Dorrian smiled "Can't I simply enjoy the presense of your company?" Adol scowled, Dorrian continued "I guess not. Time to get to the chase, do you want to destroy the evil of this world?"

Adol looked to him, seeming a bit surprised at this question "Yes, that's what I'm doing."

Dorrian smiled again "Then we have something in common boya, I too seek to free this world from evil. But I cannot do it as is, I need a power that will help me purge it from the world."

Adol looked to him "I won't give you the ten powers sword."

Dorrian chuckled "I never asked for it. I simply need you to bring it to the source."

Adol looked to the bar, trying to keep from drawing attention "What's the source?"

A scent wafted through the air, more demon card were on thre way here. There time to talk was up. Dorrian looked to Adol "I'll find you. We'll finish this then and only then. Oh yes, you should ready yourself for combat."

Adol's eyes went wide again at this claim and Dorrian rose to his feet. The door burst as anumber of brutish figures stood in the doorway, the Demon Card had come for them.

Castor watched Dorrian leave and slammed him against the wall. "I don't apprecaite you interfering with my objectives. Learn some respect" He held Dorrian fast, since he was by far much stronger then threw him across the ground. "The Commanders did not want the Demon Card showing up since alone they are no match for the ravemaster and you know it. You tend to underestimate people to much" Castor turned and walked off watching the part of the gang that showed up get the crap kicked out of them as he walked by. He would send wor dto the Commanders when it grew later into the night. Now he decided to get some sleep.

occ: Obviously you didn't get it. Dorrian did not send the gang, they came on there own

IC: Dorrian picked himself up, Castor was reckless fast to anger. Meaning, he was useless. He couldn't control himself and had no sense of tact, a simple grunt warrior, but watching him through dignity and restraint tot he wind to do battle with the increasingly improving rave master could prove interesting no matter who won.

Dorrian walked off and saw that the simple one was just watching the underlings get the beating dealt by the rave master. Now he wasn't even good for entertainment, this was going down hill quickly, and it showed no signs of improving anytime soon. Dorrian cast his back on the scene and decided it best if he just wait for the rave master to come to him. He knew sooner or later what he had said would hit him and he would come looking for him for one reason or another.

Dorrian cast himself free of this scene and returned to the gate of the city and wait for the young warrior to join him. It was his only choice to leave the city and he would be by eventually and the other one would be with him. It would be his chance to kill to birds with one stone. If he was lucky, maybe the rave master would kill the stupid one, a nice bonus to top off the whole event.

Lyra stood outside of a small shop on the other side of town near the outskirts. Just as she was about to knock, the door was opened by a familiar old face. [COLOR=Olive]"Well if it isn't Lyra,"[/COLOR] the middle-aged woman greeted. [COLOR=Olive]"Still haven't done a thing with your hair I see. Minuendo even said it..." [/COLOR]

In good humour the woman moved some of the girl's hair around and and chuckled as she held in place. [COLOR=Olive]"See? You look just like Har-"[/COLOR]

Lyra smacked the hand away and fixed her hair quickly. [COLOR=Olive]"I didn't come here to be told who I resemble. Or that I have the same eyes at that girl who traveled with him..." [/COLOR] she sighed, thinking it was bad idea to have showed up. But she did promise Minuendo she'd stop by if ever here again. [COLOR=Olive]"You don't happen to know where Minuendo is now, do you?"[/COLOR] she asked.

[COLOR=Olive]"Not at all, took Dimini and Crescend on an adventure of some sort. Said if they happened to find you they'd see if you wanted to join the gang again. Come in, sit down," [/COLOR] the woman motioned, leading Lyra into the back and pulling out a chair. The girl sat down. [COLOR=Olive]"So who are you traveling around with? Not Demon Card I hope..."[/COLOR]

Lyra made a face. [COLOR=Olive]"Uck. No way. I've been hanging out with the Rave Master of late. The New one."

"It's a nice change for your style." [/COLOR] She could see Lyra was shifting uneasily. Somethings just didn't change. [COLOR=Olive]"One last update of things before I let you run back. How's the search going?"[/COLOR]

Lyra shook her head. She hated this topic. [COLOR=Olive]"No, I haven't found them..."[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkGreen][SIZE=1]Abaddon and Jack looked and watched the people pass and go on about their lives, a few moments later Caster had arrived and told them of what had come to pass, after that he had gone back the way he had appeared from. Abaddon remained seated, pondering the situation.
[B]
"I swear, that fool of a leader insist on making my job harder. We will go, and we will kill any Demon Card that attempts to harm the Rave master."[/B] Jack nodded, then spoke up.
[B]
"Is that truelly a wise decision Abaddon?"[/B] Abaddon shook his head slowly.
[B]
"But when have I ever done somethign wise. This is something in my best interest and the grunts of our gang will not hinder my dreams."[/B] Jack nodded once more and they both stood up, still disguised as the plain human beings. Abaddons axe had taken the shape of a broadsword. They both moved out of thir resting place and made their way to where the rave master was.

They soon came across the fight that was going on, between the rave master and the Demon Card grunts. Abaddon stopped in front of the tavern that this was happening in, Jack stopped next to him.
[B]
"Anyone that comes close to injuring or fataly wounding the Rave master, kill them. Do not talk to him, do not attempt to connect with him or the oers of the rave crew. You will kill any that try to kill him, then disappear. We will let his curiosity get the better of him. He is, after all, only human."[/B] Jack nodded with a smile, both of them went into the tavern, weapons drawn. They weaved in out of the Demon Card grunts, staying away from the ones that proved no threat.

He cut the throat of a grunt that was prepared to bring his blade down on the Rave masters back and cut open another one trying to thruat his sword into him. He instantly went went through the ranks again, slaying the grunts that would destroy his dream.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

As Lyra approached the place where the group was staying for the night, she stopped short and sighed openly. Should she wait until the rukus died down? No, it wasn't worth it. Pushing the door open, Lyra immediatly joined in to help finish off those that were left. By the look of things, the fight was thinning down anyway. Wait...there were a different number-whoops.

Tripping over godness only knows what, she knocked into some unknown guy who seemed to be watching the Rave Master's back. Very efficiently too. She continued momentum and fell on the ground, while the guy had remained unaffected. Save of course for, an annoyance directed at her. [COLOR=Olive]"Sorry!" [/COLOR] she squeaked out as an apology while dodging an attack from a random Demon Card member.

With a swift kick and a swing of her whip as if holding a sword, Lyra found herself out of danger again, able to do what she usually did best. Stay unnoticed while moving about freely. Manuvering to the other side of Adol she said, [COLOR=Olive]"Man, you are a popluar fellow aren't you."[/COLOR]