OtakuBoards

Rave Master: Overload [M-VLS]

Lionheart

[SIZE=1] Adol looked around at the group and saw the guards approach them from the background. They surround them all as the captain walked towards Adol. He looked at his sword and did a short bow.
"Rave Master." Adol looked back at his sword and sighed. He needed to cover that thing up.
"The new king would like to see you." He nodded, kind of sudden for the new king to see Adol at a time like this. That was fast how he new Adol was here. The guards made a pathway through the paniced crowd.
The Edge castle was huge. Two twin towers rose high into the sky. They walked the wooden bridge and into the great hall, where it was dead quiet. Adol knew Iaa well enoguh, but who was Suzi, Lrya, and these two guys following him around? The two guys gave him the chills. Weird feeling. The giant doors at the end of the hall opened as they gazed at the throne. The new king was young, maybe 20 at the most. He was wearing a long black cap, opposite to his blonde spiky hair.
"Seig Higherdale the XIII." The group bowed as he nodded. He whispered into his sage's ear as he nodded several times.
"New Rave Master. What a honor to see you." He sounded unimpress by his appearance and might be wondering why a kid was doing this, but Haru did this when he was 16.
"Haru Glory has sent me a message on your arrival."
"He did?"
"Yes, Now that your here. We can take down the Demon Card. I'll let you stay here for night, then tomorrow, you begin your journey towards the Demon Card headquaters." What? He wasn't asked by haru to do that. He was to be searching for the Rave stones.
"Guards, show them the way to the guest rooms." Something was going on here.[/SIZE]

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[COLOR=DarkGreen][SIZE=1]Abaddon and Jack were following the others when two gaurds bared their path. They walked to the kings throne chair and looked to him.
[B]
"Yes, my lord?"[/B] Abaddon spoke in his raspy voice, the king smiled.
[B]
"I know it is you Abaddon, and Hellspawn."[/B] Abaddon's face went blank, he waved his hand over his face and he assumed his natural form. Jack did the same, they looked to the king.
[B]
"I can guess you have been informed of our mission Seig, and I am going to have to request that you do not do anything that will jeperdize our mission. Because of if you do, I will make sure you suffer your own personal hell."[/B] The kings face when hard, he stood up and drew a sword from the side of his throne. He walked down towards Abaddon when Jack moved in front of him, Abaddon smiled wickedly.
[B]
"You see king, if you threaten my life. Hellspawn will destroy you and any other force you send at us. Hellspawn, show him."[/B] Jack grabbed the blade with his thumb and his index finger, with ease he shattered the blade. Holding the tip in between his fingers. Abaddons face went blank.
[B]
"You see, he can break your blade with two fingers and do more. Now, if he can do so much and only be second in command. Imagine my power King, don't fool with me or Hellspawn. We are going to our rooms, make sure that noone may enter our rooms until after we wake up. I expect my orders will be followed human."[/B] The king nodded and Abaddon changed back into the old man. Jack changed forms as well.
[B]
"Good. We'll see you in the morning."[/B] Abaddon spoke in the raspy voice. He and Jack walked down the hall, entering their rooms and preparing for a nights rest.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Iaa walked along side Adol with Suzu and Lyra, they were shown to their quarters for the night by one of the kings burly Guards.
[COLOR=Teal]?If you want anything ask one of the guards that will be posted out side your door soon?[/COLOR] He turned on his heals and marched off.
[COLOR=Teal]?We?re kept under guard? That?s a little harsh?[/COLOR] Suzu remarked.
[COLOR=Teal]?Well the Demon card are after you?[/COLOR] Lyra added.
[COLOR=Teal]?Lets just try and relax, get some sleep its been a big day?[/COLOR] Adol looked at everyone for a response and they nodded. Iaa was the last in the room she turned around to see the old man and his companion walk down another hall way to their sleeping quarters. [I]Something not right about those two[/I]? Her train of thought was interrupted by Adol.
[COLOR=Teal]?Iaa come on!?[/COLOR] she turned and entered the room to find it a grand space indeed but only one small problem 4 people and only 3 beds.
[COLOR=Teal]?You think they could have fit at least 4 more beds in here??[/COLOR] Suzu looked around at everyone.
[COLOR=Teal]?I?m not sharing a bed with any of you?[/COLOR] Lyra smirked and claimed one of the lavish single beds. The two males of the group looked at Iaa and then at each other.
[COLOR=Teal]?Don?t worry fellas,?[/COLOR] Iaa pointed her staff at one of the corners of the room and after a slight tremor tree roots sprung from between the stone floor forming the top of a tree but without the tall trunk. [COLOR=Teal]?I prefer to sleep in trees anyway?[/COLOR]
Adol looked at Iaa and shook his head with a small smile?.[I]that girl defiantly weird?.[/I]
[COLOR=Teal]?Cool? [/COLOR]Suzu exclaimed while flopping down on his single bed.
[COLOR=Teal]?So Rave Master, what?s the plan after we get out of here in the morning??[/COLOR] Everyone turned to look at Lyra and then Adol for his answer.

Suzu wasn't really interested in the answer of the question. In exchange he was working on his injuries from the member of the six. He took out five rolls of bandages and started wrapping them around his injuries. Almost the instant they were applied they bled through.

"I'm think I'm gonna get some sleep" Suzu said.

They all looked at him. He layed down and relaxed. Right before he fell asleep he remembered the two men. Who were they? Anyway he didn't trust them and he thought Adol didn't also.

That night Suzu couldn't sleep if he wanted to. His thought of the two men never escaped his mind, and the more he thought of the men he got more interested in who they were.

Placing her hands behind her head, Lyra stared up at the ceiling. She felt she was getting herself into a fair mess...but was it worth it? That was a question to be left for another time. From the corner of her eye she watched everyone else quietly, studying them. Maybe. Just maybe.

She thought back to the words of Seig Higherdale the XIII. A journey to Demon Card Headquaters...it didn't sound right. Not this soon. [COLOR=Olive]"The decision is up to the Rave Master, but here's my recomendation wether you want to hear it or not. I don't trust the King. It may just be ignorance...but it sounded like he was sending you right off to death." [/COLOR]

Lyra closed her eyes, intending to get some sleep while she could. [COLOR=Olive]"And those two men. Don't worry about who they are. You all will know soon enough I suspect...I'm going to sleep now."[/COLOR] she stated from a state of half-sleep. She herself did not know who they were, but it didn't matter. No use staring at shadows if immanent threats weren't immediate. Not counting herself as one of the group, she would continue to say 'you' instead of 'we' when reffering to the group as a whole.

[SIZE=1]Adol scratched his head as everyone went to beds/tree. He had no idea why he is forced by the king to do this. His main goal was to get the Rave Stones, not a super soldier for him. The king looked....Well, evil. Wearing a black cape and having droppy eyes. As everyone went to sleep, he went over to the door as a guard stood against the wall. He was snoring loudly as Adol crack open the door. He looked down the guest hall, then took a right that led to the great hall. It was competely empty as he walked around the dark hall. He walked into the throne, where it was like the hall, empty. Like was shinned through a door behind the chair as Adol came closer to the chair. He peeked in as it was the king's chambers. A lamp was on as he was staring out his open window. Out of nowhere, a large dark figure appeared behind him.
"You said you can show up in my chambers, Valkurm. Even if your the Demon Card leader." Seig turned around to face the giant demon. He was wearing a large black clock, but his horns on his forehead showed him as a demon.
"Is everything going by plan?" Even in a whisper, it echoed throughout the room.
"Yes, He and his 'friends' are going to your headquaters. I never knew your Oracion Six memebers knew about this."
"They don't, they are being rash and not following my orders. I will let them play their game and continue to follow the Rave Master." Adol looked behind him as if the Oracion Six where right behind him. Seig turned back to the window.
"Why don't you just teleport to him and kill him already."
"My dark bring, teleport, does not grant me to take me to a person, only a place. Second, The king does not do dirty work. I have much more important stuff to do as in gather other parts to make 'Sinclaire'." Seig turned around as his eyes widen.
"That's not possible, it was destroyed by Haru Glory." The demon king laughed as he was surrounded by dark aura.
"Anything is possible. So long." He teleported away as Seig stood there in amazement. Adol backed awya and crawled towards the great hall and into the guest room. He kicked the beds of Lrya and Suzu as they awake. He went over to the corner and looked at the tree as he just preffered to tap her on the shoulder.
"We need to leave. The Edge Kingdom has a corrupted king."
"What?" Suzu asked as Adol grabbed his stuff. He thought of the cities close to the kingdom.
"We need to head out to Experiment. It is the biggest city on Song Continent and I don't think Seig can find us there."
"Should we wake the guys?" Adol thought of the conversation and he knew that those guys looked fishy.
"No, we leave now." They creeped past the sleeping guard as they made it out of the castle. The last airship had just left, so they needed another way of traveling to Experiment. Near the airship docks was a creature strapped on a cart. It was a large cart too, enough for the four of them and more.
"We're going to take this." Adol jumped in and was about the grap the reins when he screamed in shock. A small blue creature stood, holding the reins. He saluted to Adol as he looked pale as a ghost.
"Need a Travel? I can take ya." The creature large creature up front was spinning his head. The others looked at each other, then got in as Adol was freaking out that the driver could talk. The small creature whipped the reins as they darted off towards the gate.
"My friends call me Griff." He turned away from the creature as Adol pointed up ahead.
"Keep your eyes on the road!!"
"Oh its fine, I put the horse on auto." Adol's jaw flung open as the 'horse' was holding up a sign with the words 'auto' on it. The group gave their names to Griff as he nodded to each one. He didn't show interest in Adol or Suzu, but towrads Iaa and Lyra....Alittle too much. The group rode on the bumpy trail towards experiment, but their are alot of danger up ahead.[/SIZE]

Jack sat next to the door as Abaddon went into a separate room. He closed his eyes as a knock came to the door. He changed into his other form as he opened the door. "What is it? We told the king to not disturb us." His face showed anger as he grabbed the guard by the neck.

"Sir, the Rave Master and his companions have left. They were able to get away while the guard was sleeping." Jack let the man down as he shut the door. He quickly went over to Abaddon's room and lightly knocked on the door.

"Come in." Was all he heard before slowly opening th door. Abaddon looked up at him from a chair in the corner.

"Sir, I have just been informed that the Rave Master and his friends have left the city." He watched Abaddon's face grow angry.

"How? Was there not a guard outside their door?" He stood up, knocking the chair over.

"I was told that the guard was sleeping on duity." Abaddon nodded as he grabbed his ax.

"Then we must go, and fast. We cannot let them get away from us." Jack nodded as he fallowed Abaddon out of the room.

Dorrian stood beyond the gates of Edge kingdom and watched as the four travelers took there leave. They were going in an awfully big hurry, had they found out about the two with them? Or maybe something else. Whatever it was, Dorrian really wasn't that concerned, he just wanted that rave master, and was particularly interested in the one called Suzu. His red blade beakoned power and this gave the young lad much potential.

Dorrian to the winds and kept a distance in following, he wanted it to be a surprise when he came out. Wherever they were going, he wanted to be there to greet them. He hadn't been so excited in quite sometime, he had feared another like the rave master of old would never come again.

The wind whistled as they moved on through the night, heading on to where ever they might be headed. To this point he couldn't be sure where they were headed. It was a big place with many destinations, it was simply to early to tell. As they moved one of the girls looked back and caught the sight of Dorrian tailing them. The jig was up, and he gave a light wave to her. She quickly pointed and started to speak to the others who all looked back to the now gaining Dorrian. The looks he got from everyone was a sea of anger and worry as he drew ever closer to them. Dorrian drew his sword and prepared for a fight against them.

Suzu striped the red sword from his back. He looked at Dorrian coldy. He got into a battle position and charged at Dorrian. He was frozen for a sec as Dorrian held his hand out. Then he was thrown to the side. Before he flew far though he reveresed his blade slicing into Dorrian's arm.

Hw inced in pain as the surge of electricity was more extreme then last time because he hit him directly this times. Just before Suzu hit the ground he turned on his side to avoid a pointy stick.

"Close one...." Suzu said to himself.

Suzu brought a downward slic onto Dorrian but he dodged sliding around Suzu's back and stabbin through his right shoulder with his blade. Suzu yelled in agony and his should bled. He ripped the sword out of this back and turned around brining his blade against Dorrian's.

"I wont lose to you this time!" Suzu said with a grin.

"Yea sure about that" was Dorrian's reply

The young Suzu was swift, but still not strong enough to merit his DB. Dorrina cast on him a warm, but strangly terrofying gaze "You disabled my left, so I'll use my right."

And with a swift push drove Suzu back, sliding across the ground again. Dorrian walked after him "You hit me. You have a lot of potential, but your not strong enough yet, let me help you realize it."

He rushed Suzu in a sudden burst. There swords met and the force caused Suzu's sword to flex and Suzu turned pale at this sight. Dorrian went on "Impressive. A normal sword would have shatterd, but it is still holds. Like you, it could be much stronger."

Dorrian slide his blade off Suzu's and grabbed Suzu by the shoulder and threw him back toward the now haulted carriage. Dorrian Sheathed his blade once again "You could get alot better, but that wasn't bad."

Dorrian turned and simply walked away.

[SIZE=1] The girls looked at Suzu as Adol stepped out. He had enough time watching Suzu get beaten up, now for his turn.
"Yo, Demon Card scum!" Dorrian stopped and glanced back at Adol, who already unleashed his sword.
"Oh my, the Rave Master. Almost forgot about you." He had to match this guys speed, what seemed impossible. Adol charged as a burst of wind blew him back. Dorrian charged, but the young Rave Master blocked it just in time. They backed away from each other as Dorrian stared at Adol.
"Once I get rid of you, i might be commander of the Oracion Six." Why was everyone after him? Just cause he was the Rave Master....Yeah that was it. His sword transformed into the Explosion. He charged again and attacked Dorrian with an explosion. It missed completely as Adol glanced at Dorrian through the smoke.
"How did you do that?"
"I just pushed you with my wind and you went sailing back. Didn't have to move."
"Well....let's see you dodge this!" Dorrian got ready as the bladed shinned, as the Rave master disappeared. Dorrian then felt a cut on his ribs as he fell to one knee. Adol reappeared behind him, with a different sword in his hands.
"3rd form, Silfarion, the sonic sword. It may make me extremly light, but it grants me great speed." Adol got ready, he didn't know how he got the info for that sword it just...popped in his head.[/SIZE]

[COLOR=DarkGreen][SIZE=1]Abaddon and Jack had bursted out of the kingdom in pursute of the trail that belonged to the Rave master and his friends. They flew wicked fast, Abaddon was furious with the king. Letting his lazy guards watch the rave master and his friends, this was starting to annoy him on a high level. Jack just followed him, doing his best to keep up. Abaddons axe was held ready.
[B]
"Stupid humans, should of never trusted them to watch someone so dangerous. I should of put you on guard Hellspawn, you would of made sure he didn't leave."[/B] Jack remained silent, the speeded through the air. Soon seeing a battle ahead of them, Dorrion and the rave master were in a battle. Abaddon growled, he heard the remark about taking his position. He and Jack landed a few yards away.
[B]
"The only way you will take my position, Dorrion, is by killing me. And that is unlikely if you can not even finish the rave master here or any of his friends. Me and Hellspawn will watch, if you cannot finish him soon. Hellspawn will go in for you."[/B]
[B]
"And what if he should fail demon?"[/B] Adol said to Abaddon, he smiled wickedly.
[B]
"Then I will do it myself. But my powers will not be required with Hellspawn being more then a match for you last time."[/B] Abaddon and hellspawn sat back, watching the battle between Dorrion and the rave master new sword.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Lyra watched casually, as if there were no lives or anything at stake. [COLOR=Olive]"He needs help,"[/COLOR] Iaa started, looking like she wanted to summon help from nature.

Lyra shook her head. [COLOR=Olive]"What doesn't kill you, only makes you stronger. I have a feeling he's gonna need it. Then if things get out of control, we step in and retreat in a hurry. But feel free to ignore me."[/COLOR]

(ooc: sorry shortness...)

Dorrian gatherd himself to his feet and cast a look back to the Abaddon "I have no interest in your position. I merely said it to taunt the poor lad. I could careless."

Dorrian returned to his feet. He set his hand on the wound inflicted by the rave master. He squeezed it one tight time and the bleeding stopped. The boy seemed quite amazed at the fact that he had just forced his own veins closed with his bare hands. Dorrian faced him "If you hope to win you'll need to be alot more then fast. Allow me to show you whatelse I'm able to do."

Dorrian brought his left arm up to the air and his gauntlet began to glow an ominous black light. In a flash, Dorrian dropped his sword and brought himself within inches of the boy. In that same second he delivered one, two, three, four punches to his gut and retreated back to his original point. His friends seemed dumb founded, they had barley noticed him move. The two were moving at such speed the others had lost them, they didn't even see Dorrian hit him, or even drop his sword.

The boy stummbled a bit, then spat back at Dorrian who stood with sword in hand again "You think that'll do it for me?"

Dorrian maintained his stoic indifference. His interest in this rave master had long since faded. He would be of no use, but the one with the fire in his eyes, he might still have some interest in him. Adol made his move while Dorrian seemed distracted by his thoughts. He swung, but Dorrian grabbed his blade with his left hand. The boy struggled but couldn't get free "That is the sacrifice of this form boyo. You may be as fast as me, but your far to light to do any real damage."

Dorrian kept his lock on the sword and spun the boy over his head by it and threw him off into the forest. A thud was heard, but only a light one. Dorrian saw teh boy come flying at him from the forest again at great speed. Dorrian drew his blade and they met each other. Dorrians stoic image finally broke a smile to the boy "You can't win like this."

Adol looked to him "You say that because I'm as fast as you!"

Dorrian side stepped and the boy stummbled forward from the strike and Dorrian brought his foot straight to the boys gut. The boy dropped to his knees and Dorrian continued "No, because speed cannot trump speed. You may match my speed, but you have given up force an momentum to do so, there for your strikes lack any true power. I will always win these exchanges for that simple reason, you will never win."

Adol grunted as Dorrian set his foot on his wrist that held his sword. Dorrian smiled again "You want to know a secret. To combat absolute speed it takes in unmoveable fortress. And to beat and unmoveable fortress it takes absoulute speed."

Adol kept pulling for the sword as the others gazed on, his friends still hesitant to interfere "What the hell does that mean?"

Dorrian let his hand off his wrist and the boy fell back sitting up staring at Dorrian "It means if you ever plan to beat me, never use that blade against me again, it only hinders your chances of success."

Dorrian returned his blade to his back "You are no longer interesting." He cast his head to Abaddon and Hellspawn "You two may have them now. I've done what I came here to do."

He cast one final look to both Adol and Suzu and with a wave of his hand was gone with the wind, his image was nothing more thena memory for them now. Or more like a nightmare for Suzu and Adol.

Suzu grabbed his peirced shoulder which was still gushing crimson blood. The blood had stained from his shoulder to his wrist on his sleeve. He tore his sleeve off leaving bare bloodied skin and wrapped the sleeve around the wound. It was a nasty one and the immense pain still hadn't left Suzu' mind. As he thrust his sword in the ground to pull himself up he looked over at the two members of the six.

"D..Dammit.." was all that escaped his mouth.

He picked his sword up and grasped it in his good hand. The sword was heavy and it was extremely heavy because he could only hold it with one arm.

"W..ell, I'm.. st..ill gonna fight..." He almost whispered.

The amount of blood he had lost was a lot. He was on the verge of consiousness.

"You can't fight!!" Lyra yelled at him.

"Watch me..."was Suzu's reply.

?Ignore you?? Iaa looked down at her boots??I guess I have been, I?m sorry.? She looked over at Lyra and sighed. Lyra dismissed it and nodded in acceptance of Iaa?s apology.
?it doesn?t matter now, we have a more important task to keep watch over..? The two females watched the battle waging between Adol and Dorrion. Iaa was itching to get in there. Reading her thoughts Lyra spoke.
?That?s what they want you to do Iaa, jump in head first without thinking. First chance they get you have no head.? Iaa gulped at Lyra?s remark.

Iaa looked at the relatively new companion. There was something reserved about her. Like she didn?t say everything that was on her mind?.Iaa?s thoughts were cut short by the Rave masters battle. The two swung at each other, separated and then talked. At the distance Lyra and Iaa were at they couldn?t make out what was being said. As the battle proggressed their speed increaed soon it was ahrd to keep track of them.
Looking away from the battle Iaa surveyed her surroundings. Over the other side of the road standing on a small hill, Iaa made out two figures.

?Demon Card shit?? Lyra looked way from the battle and over in the direction Iaa was facing.
?I think that perhaps we will need to intervene sooner than previously though?? Lyra spoke. Yeling at Suzu Lyra readyd her self and Iaa did the same.
The two females looked at each other and got ready to fight and or retreat...

As the wind settled from it's stir, Dorrian appeared. He was now miles away from them, even though only a few minutes had passed since leaving. To go so far in such a short time had even Dorrian winded, but it was well worth the journey. He had reached his destination, the pilgrimage he never dreamed he'd make. He stood before a large mountain, before the mouth of a vast cave.

Dorrian slwoly enterd the damp, dreary, dark air of the cave. From the great depths could be heard a churning of sorts, something moving, like rusted gears. Still Dorrian marched in, undetterd by the unearthly grinding. As he moved deeper the darkness gave way to and eerie light coming from the walls themselves. The tunnel opend up into a massive inner chamber. The size of this room made it feel as if the mountain itself was hollow.

Dorrian stopped in the center of the room and looked about the cave. The grinding, which had been growing louder as he approached, now abruptly stopped. Dorrian proceeded forward, headed toward the only area of the great chamber still cast in darkness. Dorrian drew his sword and drew the edge against the stone floor, sending sparks to the air. The sparks jumped and the corner of the room was illuminated.

In this corner stood a monolithic tablet, draped in a long cloth covering the entirity of the front. The tablet was bound to the walls by chains holding it down, the cloth under neath the chains. Dorrian smiled at the image before him, though all that could be seen was the cloth, he smiled like he could read it without seeing it. He rose his hands "I have found the one who will bring you out. The fire in his soul will ingnite you. And with the power of the ten powers sword as a catalyst, you will awaken. The exalted black wings will rise again."

Dorrian turned and began to leave as the sound of gears returned to the hollow chamber as he left. He returned to the fresh open air, casting only one final look to the mountain "A place where the truth lies, a place that can only be found by those who already know where to find it."

Dorrian left with another whirl of the wind, leaving only the question his true intentions in the wind.

[COLOR=DarkGreen][SIZE=1]Abaddon watched as Dorrian left and the Rave master crew was looking at him and Hellspawn. Hellspawn prepared to move when Abaddon grabbed his shoulder. He looked to Abaddon.
[B]
"I will go this time. I am getting bored of watching, Apollyon needs to taste blood. He hasn't done that for sometime now."[/B] Jack nodded and stood back, Abaddon gripped his axe in his hand and made his way to the rave master and his crew. He stood in front of them, planting the butt of his axe on the ground.
[B]
"Which one of you is going to come at me first?"[/B] Abaddon looked at all of them, waiting to see which one of them would be foolish enough to charge him.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

The injured Suzu boy looked ready to just jump in head first and blindly, so she grabbed hold of him first. Nudging him backward a little away from the Demon Card member she tapped his head fairly lightly with the back of her hand, just enough to push the boy over the line into unconsciousness. He had been struggling to stay awake anyway.

[COLOR=Olive]"What'd you do?"[/COLOR] Adol asked in confusion. It had looked almost like she was going to have attacked him. [COLOR=Olive]"Keeping him from committing suicide." [/COLOR] She didn't know why, but did anyway.

Iaa tugged on the Rave Master's arm slightly. "[COLOR=Olive]We better get out of here."[/COLOR]
Lyra nodded in agreement. [COLOR=Olive]"If luck would have it, none of us,"[/COLOR] she replied to Abaddon's question. Turning her back and moving to help support Suzu, she saw Adol didn't look ready to run away. [COLOR=Olive]"You couldn't beat the other guy. How do you expect to fair against the Leader of The Six,"[/COLOR] she hissed at him.

[COLOR=DarkGreen][SIZE=1]Abaddon growled lightly to himself, he took Apollyon and held it up. He looked about until he saw a near by tree, he remembered the mages spell with the tree.
[B]
"Mabye this will change your mind."[/B] He walked over to it and stabbed Apollyon through the tree, he could see the nature witch responded to that. Abaddon yanked out his axe and the sap oozed from it, he then slashed it open and it fell to the ground in two halves. The stumb firmly planted in the ground while the other half lay on the soil. He looked to the rave crew.
[B]
"That is only the beginning. And I can see The rave master is planning to run from a fight. Oh how Glory would be disappointed in you Rave master, he would have fought me and done his best to kill me. He almost did once, but he failed like the rest. And managed to survive even after failing to kill me. I'm sure you being so much younger then he, will be able to kill me easily. Unless of course you are going to let fear take the best of you and flee like a coward.[/B]" Abaddon smiled wickedly and waited to see what they would do, hoping his actions had sparked some kind of anger in them.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[SIZE=1]Adol growled at Abaddon as he transformed the sword back to its orignal form. Griff, the creature driving the cart had magically flipped the cart over.

[B]"Get in! Hurry!"[/B] The girls hopped Suzu in as They looked back at him.

[B]"Come on!"[/B] Lrya roared as Adol stared at Abaddon. He did the dumbest thing and charged after Abaddon. He rose into the air as the blade transformed into Explosion.

[B]"Smoke Explosion!!"[/B] He cut the soil in front of Abaddon as smoke clouded the area. Adol backed away and jumped into the cart.
[B]
"Time to go!! Now!!!"[/B] Griff jumped over to the weird horse and switched his signs to 'very fast'. The creature shook his head violently as it darted through the trail. Adol turned back and saw that the smoke was still clouding the area. Lyra was right. There was noway he could take on the leader, if he couldn't beat a member. It seemed that Adol neede more training with the Ten Powers Blade.

[B]"We should make it to Experiment by sunrise."[/B] Adol laid back against the cart as the rode on. What the hell has he gotten himself into? Hopfully, he can find some answers on where to go to next in Experiment.[/SIZE]

[COLOR=DarkGreen][SIZE=1]Abaddon roared and swung the axe with the flat side fanning the smoke out of his face.
[B]
"Get them!"[/B] He screamed at Jack; he instantly took off. Abaddon followed trying to get the smoke out of his eyes.
[B]
"We will not let them get away!"[/B] Abaddons rage was building; Jack knew that when Abaddon hit a certian point of anger, his DB was hard to control and tends to explode causing massive damage anywhere he is. Abaddon was growing near that point.
[B]
"This rave master is not as arrogant as the other boy. So I will have to kill him the moment he is vulnerable. He will die soon enough!"[/B] Abaddon and Jack raced through the air, inable to catched the cart but could see the dust trail following behind it.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Dorrian had returned to his lonly trek through the waste land, he knew that his fate was bound to the boy and the rave master. They would meet again when destiny willed it. Dorrian simply needed the sword of the rave master, or it's power anyway. The boy, Suzu, was much more important at this point. Dorrian found he was coming up on where he had last battled the two. It had been quite sometime since then, and they had long since gone. However the smell of smoke still lingerd, this let him know they had escaped the other two.

Dorrian smiled, it did him well to think Abaddon in such rage, having them escape from him like that. Abaddon was head strong, but no the brightest, he would surely let his rage get the better of him soon, then he would be a beakon to let Dorrian know where he should go.

Dorrian could see the cleared dust from where he and the rave master had crossed blades. He was young and foolish, but had such potential. Dorrian was still disoriented from the throw off of his blood circulation. Clasping his veins shut wasn't the brightest idea, but it served it's purpose in combat.

All Dorrian could do now was stare out to the horizon and wait for the sign to appear, and when it did, he would set journey after them. Soon everything would be in place, he had waited almost 3 years for this event. Waiting another week seemed simple by comparison.

Suzu woke and leaned forward. He could feel the taste of blood exit his mouth and land on the cart.

"Hold it!" Lyra said."Don't move you'll open your wounds."

Suzu looked at his shoulder and blood bled through his torn sleeve that he used as a bandage. He could see Adol leaning up against the cart and looking into the air. It was almost dark but it was still visiable.

"Where are we headed?" Suzu asked.

"Experiment"Adol answered.

Suzu looked forward of the cart. Into the horizen he saw a little line of buildings and gates the said in big bold letters EXPERIMENT.

[COLOR=DarkGreen][SIZE=1]Jack and Abaddon dlew through the air, the wind rushing past them. The sun was beginning to rise, Abaddon could see the words EXPERIMENT in bold words. Abaddon halted in mid-air, Jack stopped with him. Abaddon landed on the ground, Jack followed. Abaddon looked around to see if the Ravemaster was near by. He turned to Jack.
[B]
"Take a new form, we need to blend in this time. We're going to watch him this time. If the others move in on him we will defend him."[/B] Jack looked at him.

"Not to question your orders Abaddon, but defend him?" Abaddon nodded.
[B]
"Yes, I want to kill him myself. I want to tear out his heart and watch as it stops beating in my hand." [/B]Jack smiled, he nodded and changed forms. Taking the look of and average person, Abaddon changed form and took on a close to same look as Jack. They made their way into the Experiment. Hoping to find the Ravemaster and his crew quickly.[/SIZE][/COLOR]