OtakuBoards

The stupidest thing.

orbindo

Oh my dear Lord...*thinks hard*...er, too many to list? :animeshy: hehe :animeswea um, ya. Okay, I'll let you in on a little secret.

It has to do with Linkk. My lovely friend Linkk...who I love. LINKK, I LOVE YOU! um, ya...okay, so, here goes nothing.

One day, just over a year ago, I found out that Linkk liked me. I don't mean, "hey, you, you my friend." I'm talking about, "I love you, mo-fo! marry me!" Okay, a little over-excessive, but you get the point. Anyways, she invited me and one of my friends, who worked with us, (that's right, Linkk and I worked together) to go bowling for one of her friend's birthday shindings. Anyways, long story short, I found out that she liked me, and I kinda...played along? Not quite the right word, but I think you guys get my drift. I even went so far as to ask her out on a date, but then backed out of it when I saw that she was going to be seriously hurt. Don't automatically put a lable on me, please. It was a stupid dare from Lyndsey...the other co-worker there...and I'm not too proud of it. And, to top it all off, I'm gay, so it never would have worked...damn, I was so stupid.

After that, she and I had a couple of falling outs, for obvious reasons. But, in the end, we became super-close friends. It was definitally the [I]most[/I] stupid thing I've done in my life, but I got one of my best friends out of it, and I learned my lesson, as well. I think I'm a better person for it, and so does she.

So, ya, a little trip down Random's deep, dark memory lane...Ciao!

-Random

PS: Hope you don't mind I told everyone that, Linkk...I just needed to get it out, eh?

This is very hard...considering i've done over thousands of stupid things...
=flashbacks=
"Oh yeeeeeah, look at me ya fulgy *****!!!" (talking to the most popular girl in the school) *gets *****-slapped by her* ouch...

"I love you, Nessie-kun!" *huggles Nestor...guy i used to like*
(I was in 6th grade!!! Wait..heh, that was last year)

=END OF FLASHBACKS=

But...god, i feel sooooo stupid...but...:

I had a sleepover, my 3 best frends came over: Michelle,Fern and Nadia.
My sister invited her frend Elizabeth.
We were playing truth or dare (bleh, typical game)
And mishy had to give me a dare.
Since i had a pool, she told me to go skinny dipping.
And it was 3 AM in the morning!!
I had to stay in there 'till 4:30...
God, WHY,Why??
Did i listen to her??!!? :animecry:

Guest Mythology
They stupidest thing i ever did was me and my friends went out for a night of fun last day of summer vacation.

got high
met girls we diddn't know
ended up in the back of an ally no clothes one and had no idea were we were

and thats the stupidest thing i've ever done

[font=trebuchet ms]This is a great memory. Let me start by saying that I have a friend, Ty, who is a really bad pyromaniac. He does know how to play it smart, though. He always brings fire blankets and coolers of ice water if the need arises.

So, me and Ty... and some other people... were bored two Winters ago. We set up ramps a few feet away from eachother and planned to skateboard around, ollie-ing from ramp to ramp. Ty brought up the idea of a box of newspaper and firewood in between them. We placed it in the middle and we each ollied over to see if we could all make it. Ty then lights it on fire. He goes first, Hunter goes, then it was my turn. I lost control of the board and landed with both feet in the box of fire. Whitnee took a picture of me engulfed in flames, which she has somewhere, and then Ty, Hunter, KC, and Andy jumped on me, smothering me with fire blankets. My pants were nice and crispy, but I didn't suffer any real burns. There's some parts of my legs where the hair hasn't grown back yet, lol.[/font]

The dumbest thing I've ever done I don't think I'll do again.....erm well not for awhile anyway, maybe at school.....eh yeah anyway.

Well we had a power outage due to a hurricane about two years ago. My dad lit some candels and made my bro and I dinner(thank you for gas stoves!) then left with my Mom to play video games in the basement(yes they play games) Anyway my bro and I were talking about some stuff and I said I wanted to show him something I saw my teacher do in the 5th grade. He said cool so I got a napkin and held it over the candel till it caught fire. I was suposed to wait till the whole thing caught fir then let go, it would turn to ash in the air. I didn't do that though, instead I freaked... and dropped it on the wood table. My bro screamed and that made me scream we started running around like idiots yelling "Fire!". Sudenly I got smart, sort of, and grab a bowl, filled it with water and dumbted on the napken, witch that goodness hadn't burned the table bad. Thats when my dad came up and yelled that there was water every where and my mom almost had a heart attach.

the stupidest thing it seems that i have ever done ,....thinks about it......well last year me and a few friedns would go over to the middles school after we got out of clasess (i go to the high school right next to it). well we always had the habit of on the way to jump onto oncomin traffic, you see. i would only go 2 the middle school to chase a guy i like , who turned out to so not be worth it. so anyway me being the wildest one of the group would always run on ahead. nothing everhappened un til one day i didnt notice that a car decied to turn the corner and come straight at me!!! i was like holy ****!! well as you may already assume i the car almost hit me and the guy rolled his wondow down and started cursing at us. to think i almost got my *** run over because i was chasing a guy to the middle school. i still run into oncoming traffic ya kno.......... so i guess i didnt learn much........ :catgirl:

[QUOTE=Random]Oh my dear Lord...*thinks hard*...er, too many to list? :animeshy: hehe :animeswea um, ya. Okay, I'll let you in on a little secret.

It has to do with Linkk. My lovely friend Linkk...who I love. LINKK, I LOVE YOU! um, ya...okay, so, here goes nothing.

One day, just over a year ago, I found out that Linkk liked me. I don't mean, "hey, you, you my friend." I'm talking about, "I love you, mo-fo! marry me!" Okay, a little over-excessive, but you get the point. Anyways, she invited me and one of my friends, who worked with us, (that's right, Linkk and I worked together) to go bowling for one of her friend's birthday shindings. Anyways, long story short, I found out that she liked me, and I kinda...played along? Not quite the right word, but I think you guys get my drift. I even went so far as to ask her out on a date, but then backed out of it when I saw that she was going to be seriously hurt. Don't automatically put a lable on me, please. It was a stupid dare from Lyndsey...the other co-worker there...and I'm not too proud of it. And, to top it all off, I'm gay, so it never would have worked...damn, I was so stupid.

After that, she and I had a couple of falling outs, for obvious reasons. But, in the end, we became super-close friends. It was definitally the [I]most[/I] stupid thing I've done in my life, but I got one of my best friends out of it, and I learned my lesson, as well. I think I'm a better person for it, and so does she.

So, ya, a little trip down Random's deep, dark memory lane...Ciao!

-Random

PS: Hope you don't mind I told everyone that, Linkk...I just needed to get it out, eh?[/QUOTE]

WOW! News to me! Well some of it. I never knew.... just a sick joke? That hurts.Yes, I was very hurt and we had some fallings out. But we did become close friends. ( Not that we wouldn't have if all that had not happened) But it did. I was pretty stupid to say yes....I learned my lesson too...JUST SAY NO!I mean I should have known, why would anyone want to go out with me. But well, ya I love him. I LOVE YOU RANDOM. Ya happened just over a year ago. It was hard at times. It damn well sucked. But I got one of my best friends out of it. :D Am I'm happy to have him as my friend. Love you!!!!!

the stupidest thing i have ever done....
well i think it was last year during summer me my sister and bro in-law decides to jump the fence and go climbing up the mountain in our town mount. San Jacinto we climbed up with no trouble until we almost got to the top it began to get steeper and harder to see cause the sun was going down well later on we reach the top and try going back down the mouantain adn clumsy me i trip and start tumbling down the mountain i am screaming all the way down and finally stop myself from tummbling down the mountain when my sister and brother in-law finally catch up we find out that i was probably 20 or 30 feet away from tumbling into a trench later we try reaching the bottem of the mounatain and we reach it but not where we first climbed up there are houses where we got off the mountain from and all of a sudden we hear gunshots and start running we made it out without getting shot but my brothe in-law still hasent lerned his lesson he wants to go again :animesigh he might make me go and i dont wanna :animecry:

Waking up after a night of tequila not sure where I was, on a merry-go-round at some park, no shirt, only one shoe, barefoot in the shoe, and the other foot without a shoe had a sock on it, but it wasn't my sock. I'm sitting there on the merry-go-round, check my pocket for smokes, *SCORE*, as I'm having a cigarette, a kid walks up to me and asks "Wow, what happend to you?"

"I dunno kid, where am I?"

"Such and such park."

his next question was,

"Are you an alien?"

:animestun :animenose :animeblus

I wish I could count. Hm m I guess I should start about how I rescently ruined my life. My best friend and I were both working at a lan center. This girl that my friend had met before came up to us. We both liked her. That night I was giving my friend a ride home and we were talking about her. He said he would back off of her for me. I told him "nah... go for it." Being blind to my friend's bad traits, because he was well my friend, they hooked up, and started going out. I started seeing alot more of her, and one night I said, Let's go to Chilli's. He couldn't go so, she and I went. We were sitting there and I notice her eyes dialating while she was talking to me, so I called her on it, and she said she liked me. And I admitted I liked her. We talked about it for an hour or two, and We agreed we shouldn't tell my friend about it, or let anything happen between us. He was afterall my best friend and her boyfriend. So... she tells him about it. He starts being more distant from me but never says why. She and I start hanging out more and more. I fall in love with her, and still let them have the relationship and all that. She starts complaining about the relationship to me. I tell her not to, because I'm biased and would try to break them up. We agree that we're not going to talk about this with him. So.... she talks about it with him. He tells me he's writing me out of his life. Just like that. She complains more about the relationship to me. I tell her I'm biased, but she shuoldn't let him treat her like that. He breaks up with her saying he needs to get his crap together, after like 2 weeks of her NOT being able to talk to me at all because he won't let her. So she calls me crying and leaves a message. I was in ATL for christmas, so Eventually I get ahold of her. I told her I missed her and came clean. I drove back to Florida christmas day just to be near her and wound up having christmas with her folks. Afterwords we went to see a movie, and she came over the the apt. We wound up spending the night together, and going shopping the next day. After alot of personal moments durring that day, she dropps me off at the apt, and says she has to go do soemthing and will be back soon. I again called her on it. I asked if she was going over to the lan center to see her Ex, she said yes, for closure. To make a long story short she tells him everything that happend. Comes back to the apt, hangs out for like an hour and then leaves to go home. I don't see her (and wasn't able to get in touch)for 2 days, then she comes back and tells me that she's getting back with Him in a week. She tells me I got her drunk and that's the only reason she was with me(when she was sobered up and clearly making the moves on me)Which I know are his words. I was destroyed to the point that I left town, and moved, jsut so I wouldn't have to see anywhere that reminded me of her, or him. This was less than a month ago. I hear they're married now.

[size=1][font=georgia]Plenty of stupid things I've done, but this incident was just the stupidest in general.

This girl, claming she was 'attracted to girls', hooks me on, telling me I was good looking and that she would want to kiss me and go out with me. So, one day on the bus, I told her I would like to make out, and so...we did. Then later, she suddenly decides 'oh, that was an accident and I don't like girls' and forgets the incident. That led to a few things.

One, my other friend who I very much adore told me how much she was talking about me behind my back. That incident with the make out happened a year ago, and just about two months ago my friend told me ever since, she talked about me in disgust, saying as I'm a 'dirty lesbian', and told my friend that my other friend had played friendly with me all along. It's not a real shock, because I noticed this girl had begun to 'compete' for attention against me, and quite frankly, I hope she sees soon that I don't give a damn about how many more people like her rather then me.

I cleared it up with my friend who wasn't sure what was going on (who told me the girl was lying about me), and everything is straight again. The girl still talks to me, and she does her absolute best to be different and prove she's better then me. Oh well.

It's just some stupid teenager crap. I try my best to avoid these situations now, but I know they're gonna come up again.[/size][/font]