Rhym Posted January 23, 2006 Posted January 23, 2006 [FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]Little did the other band members of Rush know, their drummer was secretly an octopus in disguise.[/FONT][/COLOR]
0ber0n the Neko Posted January 24, 2006 Posted January 24, 2006 Neil Peart sat basking in the spotlight, inside the confines of his mighty drumset. He set his face in a dismal grin, readying himself for the most amazing perormance of his life. As he reached for his drumsticks, he realized that all of his preparation was for naught. "****! I left my drumsticks in the van!"
Amorphous Posted January 24, 2006 Posted January 24, 2006 Shiny musical instruments, like drums, help me remember that I am still alive. Sometimes it's hard to think that my musical career is over. *sniffs* Just one more time for the road. Security: "Hey you get out of here" *they run and tackle him down handcuffing him* *sniffs* This is my final defeat. Alas goodbye great drums of Zeus!
Albert Flasher Posted January 25, 2006 Posted January 25, 2006 [FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=Sienna]Ok, I hath decideth! First: [quote name='John']"And we put that there, and... damnit! I still can't pick up All My Children!"[/quote] Good stuff :animesmil Second: [QUOTE=0ber0n the Neko]Neil Peart sat basking in the spotlight, inside the confines of his mighty drumset. He set his face in a dismal grin, readying himself for the most amazing perormance of his life. As he reached for his drumsticks, he realized that all of his preparation was for naught. "****! I left my drumsticks in the van!"[/QUOTE] That just like... surprise, pow, bam, owned. 2nd place is pretty good too ;) Third: [quote name='Amelia][FONT=Arial']"Dat is da pimpin'-est piece a' blingety bling that I done eva seen a white man with!"[/FONT][/quote] Ha ha, you're third! Ok, John, find a pic and post er'.[/COLOR][/FONT]
Rhym Posted February 2, 2006 Posted February 2, 2006 [FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]Ziggy, I hope you're okay with me putting up a new picture. It seems neither John nor the second and third runners up want to post a picture, and this thread is just too good to let die. Here it is: [IMG]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/8c/Immortal.jpg[/IMG] The band is Immortal, the guy in front is Abbath and the guy in back is Horgh. Have fun![/FONT][/COLOR]
John Posted February 2, 2006 Posted February 2, 2006 D': Sorry about that, I didn't know I had won. >.< [img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/8c/Immortal.jpg[/img] "Guys, I'm sorry to have to tell you this, but they canceled Home Improvement, and... yes! Hold that pose!" EDIT: Horgh totally stole that stomach thing from a Calvin and Hobbes strip, by the way.
Albert Flasher Posted February 2, 2006 Posted February 2, 2006 [FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=Sienna]Horgh: *screaming* We like to eat babies!!!!!!!! Abbath: Arg, yes, we are the eaters of baby flesh! Horgh: *screaming* We also like Pepto Bismal and those little heart-shaped candies with love notes written on them! Abbath: PINK DOES MORE THAN YOU THINK!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAARGH![/COLOR][/FONT]
Claire Posted February 2, 2006 Author Posted February 2, 2006 [FONT=Arial]The guys from Immortal put on their battle faces - er, makeup - and strike very intimidating poses as they prepare to fight to the death against KISS. The conflict? Who started the metal band face paint trend.[/FONT]
Jakehammaren Posted February 2, 2006 Posted February 2, 2006 [IMG]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/8c/Immortal.jpg[/IMG] I think only the tr00 kvlt grim nekro Black Metal fans will get this, but oh well... [B]Abbath: Look! It's Jesus! I follow! Horgh: NOOOOO!!! First Demonaz, and now [I]you?[/I][/B]
TheShinje Posted February 2, 2006 Posted February 2, 2006 [color=crimson]Horgh: I swear to god Abbath, if you pull that Michael Jackson nutgrab move again, you are soooo out.[/color]
Gavin Posted February 3, 2006 Posted February 3, 2006 [SIZE=1]"[B]Black Make Up - $8.99 New Mikes - $75 Watching Horgh's reaction after being weggied while wearing leather pants - Priceless.[/B]"[/SIZE]
Rhym Posted February 3, 2006 Posted February 3, 2006 [FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]Alright, time to declare a winner. First place:[/FONT][/COLOR] [QUOTE=Ziggy Stardust][FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=Sienna]Horgh: *screaming* We like to eat babies!!!!!!!! Abbath: Arg, yes, we are the eaters of baby flesh! Horgh: *screaming* We also like Pepto Bismal and those little heart-shaped candies with love notes written on them! Abbath: PINK DOES MORE THAN YOU THINK!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAARGH![/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE] [FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]Ziggy, you are a madman! What is the source of your comedy powers? Second place:[/FONT][/COLOR] [QUOTE=Gavin][SIZE=1][b]"Black Make Up - $8.99 New Mikes - $75 Watching Horgh's reaction after being weggied while wearing leather pants - Priceless."[/b][/SIZE][/QUOTE] [FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]Nice, nice. Third place:[/FONT][/COLOR] [QUOTE=Jakehammaren][b]Abbath: Look! It's Jesus! I follow! Horgh: NOOOOO!!! First Demonaz, and now [i]you?[/i][/b][/QUOTE] [FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]What can I say? I gotta stay tr00. Ziggy, the floor is yours once more![/FONT][/COLOR]
Albert Flasher Posted February 3, 2006 Posted February 3, 2006 [FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=Sienna]Sweet, I rule at this stuff! Anyways: [IMG]http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/8529/buckethead2zs.jpg[/IMG] This apropriatly named fellow is named Buckethead. Enjoy.[/COLOR][/FONT]
Endymion Posted February 4, 2006 Posted February 4, 2006 [QUOTE=Ziggy Stardust][FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=Sienna]Sweet, I rule at this stuff! Anyways: [IMG]http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/8529/buckethead2zs.jpg[/IMG] This apropriatly named fellow is named Buckethead. Enjoy.[/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE] [B] Announcer: [/B] [COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]Ladies and gentlemen, we would like to introduce for your torture...Carrot Top 2.0[/COLOR]
Rhym Posted February 4, 2006 Posted February 4, 2006 [FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]And that one lady sued KFC for just finding a [i]finger[/i] in her bucket...[/FONT][/COLOR]
Gavin Posted February 4, 2006 Posted February 4, 2006 [SIZE=1]"[B]This is what happens when you have stuff like Open-Mic night...[/B]"[/SIZE]
Claire Posted February 8, 2006 Author Posted February 8, 2006 [FONT=Arial]"This was the original design for Michael Myers in the musical version of Halloween, but that idea kind of flopped. Dramatically."[/FONT]
TheShinje Posted February 14, 2006 Posted February 14, 2006 [color=crimson] KFC, sick of being shadowed in the mascot scene by Ronald McDonald, decide to hold a "Mascot Idol" contest, with disatrous results. Buckethead was second worst only to the headless chicken guy, who really did have no head.[/color]
Albert Flasher Posted February 14, 2006 Posted February 14, 2006 [COLOR=Sienna]Ok, well, I guess I decided... [quote name='Rapture Ruckus][color=crimson'] KFC, sick of being shadowed in the mascot scene by Ronald McDonald, decide to hold a "Mascot Idol" contest, with disatrous results. Buckethead was second worst only to the headless chicken guy, who really did have no head.[/color][/quote] Lal! [quote name='Rhym][FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]And that one lady sued KFC for just finding a [i]finger[/i] in her bucket...[/FONT'][/COLOR][/quote] Good stuff. [quote name='Gavin][SIZE=1]"[B]This is what happens when you have stuff like Open-Mic night...[/B']"[/SIZE][/quote] :animesmil Ok, Rapture Ruckus' turn![/COLOR]
TheShinje Posted February 16, 2006 Posted February 16, 2006 [color=crimson] It's about time I won one of these... [img]http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/5265/dogplayingpiano3ry.jpg[/img] [/color]
Gavin Posted February 17, 2006 Posted February 17, 2006 [SIZE=1]"[b]Since being fixed, Sparky can reach notes like never before...[/b]"[/SIZE]
Rhym Posted February 19, 2006 Posted February 19, 2006 [FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]It's been Rover's life-long ambition to compose a piano accompaniment to Elvis Presley's "Nothin' but a Hound Dog."[/FONT][/COLOR]
KatanaViolet Posted February 20, 2006 Posted February 20, 2006 Following the news of Paris Hilton's upcoming cd, Tinkerbell decided it was fair time to show up the heiress in her moonlighting ways.
TheShinje Posted February 23, 2006 Posted February 23, 2006 [color=crimson]I don't think this picture is going to gather any more replise, so... Gavin is declared the winner, his caption was the quirkiest. Followed by Katanavilent and Rhym. So go ahead and post your picture, Gavin.[/color]
Gavin Posted February 24, 2006 Posted February 24, 2006 [SIZE=1]Funny, considering I just declared Shinji the winner of the Lounge Picture Captioning contest. OK, let's see what I can dredge up this time...[/SIZE] [CENTER][IMG] http://www.starwars.com/community/fun/caption/2004/03/img/caption134.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER] [SIZE=1]May the Force be with you.[/SIZE]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now